Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop falling in love with MPs it's foolish and expensive

Davelovezcurves

Reaction score
I have seen my fair share of MPs over the years. From the days where asking for more than a body slide would have you lectured or I had one wanted me out one day becuase I came to close to her pussy trying to daty. That was well over 15 yrs ago. Now extras are rampant at so many spas. Asian places, premier, minx , vivid spa etc.

One thing is don't fall in love with these girls. If there doing extras on you there doing it to 5 other guys or more per day a few days a week. They could also be in a relationship or married themselves. Have fun pay leave. You have memories. She could have the tightest pussy, gives great bbbj, ,69,into foot play (never understood feet and my cock being fun but whatever) whatever the fuck your into. She is doing it to others she is about your money stop thinking it's more. This will cost you alot of money and emotional turmoil you can avoid. Then you end up messed up emotionally if they retire or move on and you can't find them as an SP or at another spa.

They can stroke or suck and fuck 5 to 10 cocks a day. Your not the only one so don't think it's more than a MP and client relationship. Yes there are outliers and you might have one you really connect with maybe see outside the spa. Now it's super expensive don't let the pussy blind you to the fact she loves you. It's super rare

Your not Richard Gere she is not Julia Robert's that's Hollywood. You know make believe. Enjoy the time in the room but don't think it's more because your asking for trouble.

End of rant

Sounds like you learned a good lesson.

I've been in love with some SPs, but what I did was keeping visiting them until they leave. When I think about past girlfriends. these women show up in my mind.

I think it's okay to love your MP, as long as you know that you're only in a relationship while you're at the spa. Love them, obsess about them, go back and see them and enjoy them as much as you possibly can, but it's a short-term relationship. And it's not one to one. Love as many MPAs as you want, because there are dozens to hundreds of guys who love yours and get treated the same way you do.

But if you're happy, love them.

We all have favorites believe me I search for some when there gone who I had great fun with. Even had one who would have me at her home because she trusted me so much. We never went past the client sp relationship. but this isn't something most want to be doing for a long time. So they retire plus do you want your girl to be fucking or sucking 5 to 10 guys a day then come to you. Not me plus there doing it for money and with others you are just a customer and they have lots of those.

I'm not bashing the girls who do this some are really good people good hearts. I have had real good convos over the years just knew once I leave the room it's over. The fantasy ride is fun. Just keep it that way a ride. Just like any other ride you have to get off. They don't let you ride a Rollercoaster at Canada's Wonderland six times in a row. You have to get off and give others a turn. Wow I like that analogy think of visiting MPs as a Rollercoaster a good ride but the ride ends and you have to get off.

BTW premier chains make other chains in the city look like shit. They hire great talent and the locations have put alot of work into the decor. That owner knows what the fuck there doing. There popular for a reason

Last edited:
Some mpas pretend to be interested in their clients romantically, but that's a marketing tool to keep that client coming back for more as often as possible. I knew one like that but she didn't know I knew she had a boyfriend ( i saw them at a restaurant ha ha).

Some mpas pretend to be interested in their clients romantically, but that's a marketing tool to keep that client coming back for more as often as possible. I knew one like that but she didn't know I knew she had a boyfriend ( i saw them at a restaurant ha ha).

LOL, I had to use court documents to figure it out, although from the IG account I got a pretty good idea, just nothing concrete. She had her own issues with authorities and wanted to hide her relationship.
Although it was her being "in love" with me, there were certain warning signs that one should take note of.
The 2 or 3 times meeting outside of the spa were only related to money.
Not knowing your name even though you told her.
Even today, if I looked at her IG account, I could interpret posts being directed at me, but I stopped reading into billboards a long time ago, they tend to be false advertising anyway.

So as previously posted, it ended up being a court case, it is a long chess game and you have to see many moves ahead. She is out of pawns and lost the queen and although we have control of the board, we will be taking our time to ensure there is no chance of crying foul.

To that end, I have to suspend my membership here as I have been followed and the future moves require surprise.

BUT, relationships with a nun or a hooker are just that, a relationship, they come in all flavours and if someone wants to be in a relationship with either, it is their choice. Love is, in the end, what everyone wants.

LOL, I had to use court documents to figure it out, although from the IG account I got a pretty good idea, just nothing concrete. She had her own issues with authorities and wanted to hide her relationship.
Although it was her being "in love" with me, there were certain warning signs that one should take note of.
The 2 or 3 times meeting outside of the spa were only related to money.
Not knowing your name even though you told her.
Even today, if I looked at her IG account, I could interpret posts being directed at me, but I stopped reading into billboards a long time ago, they tend to be false advertising anyway.

So as previously posted, it ended up being a court case, it is a long chess game and you have to see many moves ahead. She is out of pawns and lost the queen and although we have control of the board, we will be taking our time to ensure there is no chance of crying foul.

To that end, I have to suspend my membership here as I have been followed and the future moves require surprise.

BUT, relationships with a nun or a hooker are just that, a relationship, they come in all flavours and if someone wants to be in a relationship with either, it is their choice. Love is, in the end, what everyone wants.

So the 2-3 times you met her outside was to lend her money? Did she at least give you a bbbj? Maybe her boyfriend was waiting for her in her car. These girls know how to play with our and their boyfriends emotions. But I understand their lives are also about survival, they don't have steady jobs , sometimes they can make tons of money but sometimes clients take long breaks and don't spend much.

LOL... that would be one expensive bj.

Simple truth is if there was a sexual component to it there would never have been a lawsuit. You just don't sue your wife and by that I mean courts tend to view relationships that are sexual out of their jurisdiction.
yes most girls start in the biz with survival instinct and even with baggage, sometimes they involve themselves in activities that bites back.

LOL... that would be one expensive bj.

Simple truth is if there was a sexual component to it there would never have been a lawsuit. You just don't sue your wife and by that I mean courts tend to view relationships that are sexual out of their jurisdiction.
yes most girls start in the biz with survival instinct and even with baggage, sometimes they involve themselves in activities that bites back.

Did she sign anything? Was it cash? It must be a high amount since you're willing to go to court to get your $ back. Problem is she probably has no way to pay back, they are usually big spenders. Good luck!

I have fallen in love with about 5 SPs, but I know I am just a paying customer to them, so in the end, it doesn't mean anything.

Funny thing is that when I find a new girl, I always end up falling for her too.;)

Did she sign anything? Was it cash? It must be a high amount since you're willing to go to court to get your $ back. Problem is she probably has no way to pay back, they are usually big spenders. Good luck!
Mix of cash and cheque, it was acknowledged by the defense. Instead of admitting to the cheque and dening the cash, which would have left me with the $5k and I would have to chaulk up the $3500 to experience, she decided to go for it all. Her mouthpiece stupidly asked to see the cheque after it was already dealt with.
Her defense (I think), is 2 fold, firstly is that she is a prostitute and secondly we were romantically involved. Again, a poor defence, the judge doesn't even want to hear about the prostitution part and any reputable lawyer would explain the reason. The second part becomes ber burden to prove that there was a relationship, she fell short because she was scamming and didn't think it through. Seriously who is going to believe we were going to get married after 2-3 outtings and 1 drink. Especially when she was already engaged and for all I know is married now.
As far as the future and collecting, my hope is she hooks up with some rich guy and I go after his assets.
Actually, I really can't devulge any steps since I know she follows me, can't figure out why though. I can tell you that she is putting forth the notion that we could be something, like I said I don't read billboards, especially from a known liar. Most likely she is hoping that I would see her so she could tell the court that we have reconciled which would make my claim meaningless.
I hope she doesn't take any of this personally, it is just business.

Last edited:
I have fallen in love with about 5 SPs, but I know I am just a paying customer to them, so in the end, it doesn't mean anything.

Funny thing is that when I find a new girl, I always end up falling for her too.;)
Love is a beautiful journey for two.
by yourself
It's a highway to hell

Mix of cash and cheque, it was acknowledged by the defense. Instead of admitting to the cheque and dening the cash, which would have left me with the $5k and I would have to chaulk up the $3500 to experience, she decided to go for it all. Her mouthpiece stupidly asked to see the cheque after it was already dealt with.
Her defense (I think), is 2 fold, firstly is that she is a prostitute and secondly we were romantically involved. Again, a poor defence, the judge doesn't even want to hear about the prostitution part and any reputable lawyer would explain the reason. The second part becomes ber burden to prove that there was a relationship, she fell short because she was scamming and didn't think it through. Seriously who is going to believe we were going to get married after 2-3 outtings and 1 drink. Especially when she was already engaged and for all I know is married now.
As far as the future and collecting, my hope is she hooks up with some rich guy and I go after his assets.
Actually, I really can't devulge any steps since I know she follows me, can't figure out why though. I can tell you that she is putting forth the notion that we could be something, like I said I don't read billboards, especially from a known liar. Most likely she is hoping that I would see her so she could tell the court that we have reconciled which would make my claim meaningless.
I hope she doesn't take any of this personally, it is just business.

I hope you get YOUR moneyback. Some people think nice guys are fools, they're not used to being treated nicely.

Been there
Got the Tee Shirt

I don't understand it. One time during the weekend after the past new years I was getting a message and some guy calls the place and the girl I was with picks up the phone. I can hear the guy talking and this guy literally wanted to have a conversation with her and wish her a happy new year. I could tell this guy was in love with her just by the way he is talking. Meanwhile she was trying to politely get of the phone with him. Of course she is being polite because she doesn't want to lose the cashflow coming from him. She was telling him that she is busy working but he would not hang up.

In term of the girls playing guys I am not nearly as experienced as most of the guys here but from my limited experience I had some that tried to get all types of personal info out of me. asking if I am married , have a girlfriend, where I live, what type of girls do I like (hoping I mention their ethnicity so they can pounce ). One girl became so annoying that I just wanted to cut my loses and leave.

People need to realize (and as someone said here already) some of these girls came from places where it's all about survival. I don't care about other people but themselves.

all this constant mention about the girl wanking and sucking 5 to 10 guys a day then comes home to you. I think people need to also take note that the girl is most likely not going to be sexual at all to you. she does that for a living she is burned out all she wants is your money and you to buy things for her.

With all these people falling in love I just hope we don't see cases where they start attacking other guy who pay the girl for her service.

Jealous over an MP I'm sure it happens. A fine line try not to cross it. Hope you get your money back. Nothing wrong with them asking you personal info just don't give it. Usually there trying to just build a repore. I had many tell me about there bf issues, and ask what I like have I seen anyone else at this spa blah blah. Just have fun but man don't get to deep. There very attractive woman and it's hard but you have to realize your just another customer

I hope you get YOUR moneyback. Some people think nice guys are fools, they're not used to being treated nicely.
There are 2 prior lawsuits against her, one was for a florida stripper trip. I spoke to someone who told me about a guy who lent her money for a car, she never paid him back. She was wanting another $10k from me for the car and the last time I saw her I went to her house. Problem was she lied about where she lived, so I went to the house and called....
Anyway, on her IG she posts a picture of a land rover and the caption read
"One leaves, another takes his place"

That my friends is the mindset. I found out that she ripped off a customer for the car loan.

Last edited:
There are 2 prior lawsuits against her, one was for a florida stripper trip. I spoke to someone who told me about a guy who lent her money for a car, she never paid him back. She was wanting another $10k from me for the car and the last time I saw her I went to her house. Problem was she lied about where she lived, so I went to the house and called....

That my friends is the mindset. I found out that she ripped off a customer for the car loan.

Wow what a good digger! mine is so honest compared to that. I offered to lend her $30k but she didn't want it. she is an honest girl but too bad we are going our separate ways now. she is/was my atf. doesn't want me to book her anymore for massages after our last meeting outside MP. I'll really miss her. going to pick up 2 intimate items from her and then afterwards she no longer wants to see me :oops: Lost interest in hobby (for now) haven't gone anymore. Well I'm saving a lot of money, think it's for the better.

Last edited:

Wow!

Wow what a good digger! mine is so honest compared to that. I offered to lend her $30k but she didn't want it. she is an honest girl but too bad we are going our separate ways now. she is/was my atf. doesn't want me to book her anymore for massages after our last meeting outside MP. I'll really miss her. going to pick up 2 intimate items from her and then afterwards she no longer wants to see me :oops: Lost interest in hobby (for now) haven't gone anymore. Well I'm saving a lot of money, think it's for the better.

Why doesn't she wants you to meet her? Sounds strange since she needsmoney; could it be that she actually has a boyfriend and doesn't want to risk her relationship?
Good for you thought, it's unhealthy to become too attached to somebody else's so.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  17. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  31. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  36. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  39. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  41. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back