Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Not defending CM of any state.
Yes they are equally responsible for mess we are witnessing but just give a thought if we would have been in better position in now could we be witnessing this headlines “ System se hara desh”

No

The headlines would have been.,,,,

Modi mantra se hara corona

Woh Sikander (Modi) kehalata hai jisko corona ko harana aata hai....

Dhadi wale se haare Howard wale...

Modi ka dimaag scientists se bhi tez chalta hai....

Rajat Sharma would be have been preaching “ Aap samjhiye Pradhanmantri modi ne dhadi yooun hi nahi badhayi.
Aapko samjhana hoga iske peeche ka karaan aur uski soojhbooh.
Corona dhaadi dekhker usko mask samjhega aur pm ko mask nahi pehnana hoga.
Woh mask kisi gareeb ke kaam ayega aur is turuh laakho gareebo ki jaan bachegi.
Masterstroke......

The problem is all these fucking nonsense.
Not with central Government

We all are responsible for what we are facing.
We have to fight but we can’t give useless excuses that Government is not responsible.
People of Bangladesh and Pakistan are more irresponsible than Indians.
China have bigger populations than India.
But still there Government able to control 2nd wave.Forget about Japan Usa or Uk.

MP
True that. I generally hate politicians of all ilk. But this PR-driven indoctrination and brainwashing that is run by the Central Government is really geting to me.
- Everything from vaccines, medicines, oxygen etc were being controlled by the Central government.
- The CSR funds were cornered into PM Cares Fund.
- States have not been refunded their rightful GST.
- Center decides what age-group should get vaccines first
- Center declares elections across five states
- Center gives full-page ads to invite people to Kumbh Mela
Center was taking full credit when Covid numbers went down temporarily. But when all hell breaks loose, the blame should go to State CMs. How many State CMs were given their due praise when there was a temporary lull in infections?
Also, let me tell you that the figures declared by government are false. Gujarat, UP have the highest infections and deaths. But that is a failure of the SYSTEM. Delhi and Maharashtra are being transparent about their figures. But here the CMs are to be blamed.

I don't want to get too involved in politics. Especialy not on this forum. So I am signing out of this argument with one final post. I received this on Whatsapp. It helped me introspect. Hope it does the same for some of you. But closing the topic from my end with this. Lets focus back on mongering
👇
The real problems that #TheNationReallyWantsToKnow
- Was it not easier to shut down the 34 international airports in November 2019 than shutting down the whole of India in March 2020?
- Was "Howdy Trump" event and destabilizing the MP government more important than the lives and livelihoods of millions of Indians?
- How many people died during the mass migration crisis induced by the haphazardly declared lockdown?

- GDP growth has fallen from 8% to 5% before the pandemic. After the pandemic the economy has actually contracted. What is the government planning to do about this?
- Two crore people have lost jobs during the tenure of the BJP. What about this?
- Why did the government take away 1,76,000 crores from the coffers of the RBI reserve? India deserves an explanation.
- Why were Rs. 7,77,000 crore rupees worth of NPAs waived off? Who were the beneficiaries? Why is the government hiding that?
- Why did government remove the cap on number of airports that a single entity can bid for? Why were so many airports handed over to Adani only?
- When the entire nation's economy is contracting, how did Adani and Ambani become richer?

- The government is holding back the GST share of several states at a time when states are struggling. When does it plan to give it back?
- Why is the PM Cares fund not open for RTI inquiries? How can the largest fund in the country be hidden from public scrutiny

- It is now proven beyond doubt by the French government itself that bribes were given in the Rafale case? Why is this not being discussed on prime time television?
- Why was Reliance Defence made the Indian manufacturing partner for Rafale? It had no experience in aeronautics or even engineering. There were companies like HAL, L&T, Mahindras with richer experience.

- China has established an entire village on the Indian side of the border. Why is this not been discussed?

- Arnab chat leaks reveal that he had prior informtaion of a lot of government decisions. Why is this not been probed?

- Why does the central government want to control vaccine purchases and supplies? Why can states not import them on their own? Why is there a vaccine shortage today in each state? If the central government is not able to supply vaccines adequately why does it want to control the flow?
- The markets are facing a shortage of Remdesvir. But people who go to BJP offices are able to get it. Where is the BJP getting it from? Quite obviously they have caused an artificial scarcity.
- Why are real infection figures been hidden? The pictures and videos coming out of Gujarat show clearly that the pandemic has gotten out of hand there. Who why is only Maharashtra showing real figures?
- When India is in the throes of the second wave of Covid, why is the government holding elections in 4-5 states? Is the election more important than the lives of the people.

- During the farmer protests, all Sikh farmers were positioned as Khalistanis. Then the Haryanvis too joined in. They obviously have no interest in Khalistan. So has the government apologized for calling the Sikh farmers Khalistanis?
- When the farm protests were being held why did the central government block the roads assigned for the Farmer's march? Why were the farmers purposefully instigated? Why were they attacked with water cannons?
- Why was the Red Fort deliberately left unguarded during the Farmers protests?
- The group of farmers who stormed the Red Fort were led by Deep Sidhu. Deep Sidhu is a known BJP sympathiser. None of the legitimately known farmer leaders were there in that group. Why has Deep Sidhu's investigation not concluded?

- In the farm laws, why are foodgrains, cereals, pulses removed from essential goods act? This means there is no stocking limit on the merchants. Till now inflation has been controlled by ensuring that there were limits on how much foodgrains you can stop. Now that the government wants to remove them, how will the inflation be controlled?
- The farm laws say that farmers can sell their goods anywhere. Everyone knows that small farmers cannot transport goods to places. Effectively what this means is that it is the traders who are getting the right to buy from anywhere. This means that now the farmers are exposed to market forces. Traders will buy the cheapest farm produce from wherever they find it. Local farmers will be left holding stock and will ultimately have to resort to distress selling. How will their livelihoods be protected.
- Government is planning to remove APMCs. This was the one place where the farmers used to get their Minimum Selling Price. Now with that gone, how will the government ensure that these people will get their minimum earnings guarantee.
- If they don't have a minimum earnings guarantee, why should they engage in a high-effort, low-returns, high-risk activity like agriculture. If this triggers a mass move towards cities, how will the government address the food shortage.

- During the SSR murder case investigation, several conspiracy theories have been floated against the government of Maharashtra. When they were all proven wrong, why has as apology not been tendered by the central government to their Maharashtra counterparts.
- What happened to the investigation of the magnificiently timed Pulwama bombings just before the election? Why has the NIA not managed to trace the origins of the bombs?
- The rape and burning down of the Dalit girl in Hathras was deemed as an "international conspiracy". The claim was proven false. When will the government apologizes?

Peg yourself: Covid 2.0 effect on your financials.

Caution: strictly financial.

Which class one belongs to?

1) Situation: Covid hasn’t had any affect on it. Since anyway the life has been cruel to you with or without COVID.
Answer: Poor

2) Situation: Your financials are fucked up. Covid 2.0 is taking you down the rabbit hole faster than ever with all the emi’s to be paid and all the habits giving you financial strain.
Answer: Middle class

3) Covid 2.0 is making you richer. Benefitting you faster than the usual times. Congratulations. You belong to the privileged few.
Answer: Rich. Real Rich. The Kings. The Ruling class.

4) I give a shit. It really doesn’t matter to me.
Answer: u have achieved nirvana. U have gone beyond the measurements. Kon raja or kya rank.

Cheers

PS: no hard feelings otherwise.

But do think about it. Any thought over it are appreciated and looking forward to it.
Let me adapt this to the IT industry. Here the effect is slightly different for different profiles of people.
Software Developers (Freshers to Under 10 yrs experience) working in Large IT companies
- These companies mostly serve foreign clients
- These were the first to adopt Work-from-home
- They had the smoothest transition to the new normal
- These will get a huge number of opportunities to switch jobs in the coming days. I can see a lot of movements already
- New vacancies will get generated in these Large IT companies for freshers
- They are facing litte to no pay-cuts. Some are actually getting a WFH allowance also
- Some of these have gone back to their home towns and are saving on rentals and cost of living. So they are saving more than pre-pandemic

Software Developers (Freshers to Under 10 yrs experience) working in Small IT companies, ITES companies or Startups
- These companies are either self-funded or funded by VCs
- They have taken a direct hit on revenue
- Most of these developers are facing a small to large pay-cut
- Some have lost their jobs in the name of cost-cutting
- They are slower to adopt WFH since many Indian traditional businesses need their employees in front of them.
- They are facing high risk as some of these are travelling to office using the Essential Services pass.
- Their cost of living is increased as some are avoiding trains and use private transport or OLA, Uber, autos and taxis
- They have a good chance of switching to Large IT companies

Senior IT professionals (20+ Years of Experience)
- For many years these senior tech professionals have been a burden on tech companies
- Their salaries are high (At least 20 lacs plus per annum)
- Their productivity may not be very much higher than someone with 10 year of experience
- Unless they are in the C-Suite, in the longer run, Boards will use the pandemic as an excuse to get rid of them.
- Pay cuts are definitely due
- The sane ones out of these may have enough corpus to be able to live through these tough times.
- Switching jobs is going to be difficult for these people as Senior vacancies are very few and far in between.
- Most of these would have EMIs etc going on.

Let me adapt this to the IT industry. Here the effect is slightly different for different profiles of people.
Software Developers (Freshers to Under 10 yrs experience) working in Large IT companies
- These companies mostly serve foreign clients
- These were the first to adopt Work-from-home
- They had the smoothest transition to the new normal
- These will get a huge number of opportunities to switch jobs in the coming days. I can see a lot of movements already
- New vacancies will get generated in these Large IT companies for freshers
- They are facing litte to no pay-cuts. Some are actually getting a WFH allowance also
- Some of these have gone back to their home towns and are saving on rentals and cost of living. So they are saving more than pre-pandemic

Software Developers (Freshers to Under 10 yrs experience) working in Small IT companies, ITES companies or Startups
- These companies are either self-funded or funded by VCs
- They have taken a direct hit on revenue
- Most of these developers are facing a small to large pay-cut
- Some have lost their jobs in the name of cost-cutting
- They are slower to adopt WFH since many Indian traditional businesses need their employees in front of them.
- They are facing high risk as some of these are travelling to office using the Essential Services pass.
- Their cost of living is increased as some are avoiding trains and use private transport or OLA, Uber, autos and taxis
- They have a good chance of switching to Large IT companies

Senior IT professionals (20+ Years of Experience)
- For many years these senior tech professionals have been a burden on tech companies
- Their salaries are high (At least 20 lacs plus per annum)
- Their productivity may not be very much higher than someone with 10 year of experience
- Unless they are in the C-Suite, in the longer run, Boards will use the pandemic as an excuse to get rid of them.
- Pay cuts are definitely due
- The sane ones out of these may have enough corpus to be able to live through these tough times.
- Switching jobs is going to be difficult for these people as Senior vacancies are very few and far in between.
- Most of these would have EMIs etc going on.
It seems you have personal hatred for Modi and there is no cure for it. I hope your best CM or Ad-man (kujliwal) comes to your rescue by either doing vasooli or doing advertisement.

It seems you have personal hatred for Modi and there is no cure for it. I hope your best CM or Ad-man (kujliwal) comes to your rescue by either doing vasooli or doing advertisement.
For any country blind faith on a political leader is a path leading to destruction.

If you are enjoying credit for good work than should also be open to criticism.

Stay safe guys

Cheers

NM ( I m not Narendra Modi)IMG-20210423-WA0002.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Hi shrawan and keys....
What writeup about Lindes remark regarding med O2 shortage and Israel foresight in foreseeing the crisis and averting it...

For a moment and more I was wondering am I in the same site in which people always talk about DFK, boob sucking, inserting one's hands here there...

This is full on tutorial about politics, industrial and med oxygen and what not....
Guys you'll are giving a complex to others in the group.... This complex is going to lead into ED erectile ...whatever😂😂

Kidding guys....smtimes must work also Very Interesting ... Actually this is what makes this forum so interesting and so ' elite' ...Can I say? Sophisticated / Elite mongers Hahaha

Hi shrawan and keys....
What writeup about Lindes remark regarding med O2 shortage and Israel foresight in foreseeing the crisis and averting it...

For a moment and more I was wondering am I in the same site in which people always talk about DFK, boob sucking, inserting one's hands here there...

This is full on tutorial about politics, industrial and med oxygen and what not....
Guys you'll are giving a complex to others in the group.... This complex is going to lead into ED erectile ...whatever

Kidding guys....smtimes must work also Very Interesting ... Actually this is what makes this forum so interesting and so ' elite' ...Can I say? Sophisticated / Elite mongers Hahaha

Lowering the libido is part of Covid 19 protocol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You [We] are just wasting our energy and time to explain what is difference between an educated and uneducated leader because an educated public need an educated leader not the mass who vote on hatred.View attachment 151926
This is what happens when you are inclined towards demagogue politics. Religion gaslights objectivity. There are no 'imaginary' gods or religious ideals that will protect one from the virus. The ill-conceived religious gatherings have led to an explosion of super spreaders. Stupidity breeds failure and then eventual extinction.

Sent from my V2045 using Tapatalk

This is what happens when you are inclined towards demagogue politics. Religion gaslights objectivity. There are no 'imaginary' gods or religious ideals that will protect one from the virus. The ill-conceived religious gatherings have led to an explosion of super spreaders. Stupidity breeds failure and then eventual extinction.

That's my biggest fear. Actually India was standing in a position where it should be reaping the demographic dividend as a bulk of our population today is of a working age. Dependents are lesser.
China made full use of this same situation for the past 2 decades to become an economic and industrial superpower.
But we have wasted away 7 years of this crucial time getting entangled in the biggest nemesis of human evolution. RELIGION.
The time we have lost is never coming back.

Also I am losing a lot of mongering time. Who knows how things will turn out post pandemic?
You can't even imagine the plight of us relatively "older" mongers. Even after being fully vaccinated, who knows for sure if the vaccine will protect us from any new variants that could potentially arise over the next few months. Every time we get within 3 feet of a nubile beauty, there will be a nagging thought at the back of our minds - are we truly safe yet?
It might take a year or two to get back to "normal", which might never be the same as the previous normal (like prior to 2020).
Every mongering endeavour would feel like - "sar par kafan baandh kar niklay hain".

You can't even imagine the plight of us relatively "older" mongers. Even after being fully vaccinated, who knows for sure if the vaccine will protect us from any new variants that could potentially arise over the next few months. Every time we get within 3 feet of a nubile beauty, there will be a nagging thought at the back of our minds - are we truly safe yet?
It might take a year or two to get back to "normal", which might never be the same as the previous normal (like prior to 2020).
Every mongering endeavour would feel like - "sar par kafan baandh kar niklay hain".

Real sadness when we think of db before rr patil banned everything andheri saki naka MIDC db used to run till 2 am so much to choose from on andheri kurla road but nm db is saviour good days will be back

Last edited:
Banged this Rajasthani chick from Laila DB today...good experience though not Spa or NL level.

DFK, CBJ, Missy.

Damages

2500 to girl
500 AC room
600 beer
100 condy boy
40 ciggys

Happy mongering, LK69 IMG-20210427-WA0015.jpg

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

Maharashtra did not had any religious gatherings, nor did CG had. Well gods own country Kerala did not had religious gatherings either. It seems your mind has been brainwashed to hate Hindus and Modi. Anyway the forum last year was dancing for worlds best CM. Now hiding like gharkombdya.

For any country blind faith on a political leader is a path leading to destruction.

If you are enjoying credit for good work than should also be open to criticism.

Stay safe guys

Cheers

NM ( I m not Narendra Modi)View attachment 151912

It seems before 2014 everyone of you were having Mercedes , light , water, America style roads. I understand pain of you liberals and communist. Last year everyone was asking that states needs free hand in handling crisis. Modi gave free hand and now best cms are hiding like rats. And yes I am blind bakht, it is better to be bhakt then slave. You live life of slave - best luck.

It seems before 2014 everyone of you were having Mercedes , light , water, America style roads. I understand pain of you liberals and communist. Last year everyone was asking that states needs free hand in handling crisis. Modi gave free hand and now best cms are hiding like rats. And yes I am blind bakht, it is better to be bhakt then slave. You live life of slave - best luck.
Get well soon bro

Maharashtra did not had any religious gatherings, nor did CG had. Well gods own country Kerala did not had religious gatherings either. It seems your mind has been brainwashed to hate Hindus and Modi. Anyway the forum last year was dancing for worlds best CM. Now hiding like gharkombdya.

I despise all religions equally. Religion is like a virus that robs people of their imagination and ability to think rationally. For that matter, if logic were taught in schools then no one would believe in god or religion. The very idea of a god, universal consciousness or xyz (choose whatever synonym) is a logical fallacy.

As for modi, right-wing politics caters to the lowest common denominator: Human stupidity. The virus is killing millions today. Wake up and smell the coffee. There is no imaginary god to save you. Already the country has been devasted with demonetization and the manner in which gst was implemented. Poor fiscal policies and sheer stupidity have run amok. India's SME sector is crippled, the middle class is fucked and the poor have been given a death sentence. The centre had plenty of time to act but it didn't. Who is responsible? Modi and those who put him in power on the basis of a religious bias. Make in India is a dud and only the Adanis and Ambanis have thrived. Crony capitalism at its finest.

People only believe in god because their pea sized brains can't comprehend the uncertainties of life. They need hope to cling on to and hope is the quintessential human delusion.

Last edited:
Those who voted for A party is suffering.
Those who didn’t vote for A party is suffering.

Those who voted for B party is suffering.
Those who didn’t vote for B party is suffering.

Those who voted for C party is suffering.
Those who didn’t vote for C party is suffering.

This is the truth. Slice it any which way you like. We are all dependent on one another for our collective survival.
Let’s not make this moment any more political that it already is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  10. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  11. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  12. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  13. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  14. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  18. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  19. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  21. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  27. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  28. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  29. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  35. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  36. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  41. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
Back