Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Posting my first SB experience ever First week of April, accompanied by the veteran LK69 Himself! 5 girls in a day. Luckily had this experience just days before things were locked down again!

PART 1

1. Kishore, Miss A***a
- So LK makes me sit with a fair, chubby in the right places, cute faced girl. Looking at her my 1.5 hour travel tiredness went away. She came and sat next to me and started snuggling immediately. Since it was my first time, I was a little ashamed since there were people around. So it took me a while to initiate things, lol. Did some light kissing, fondling, hugging and the PDA kind of things couples do at Bandstand, loool. She was rubbing my Johnny from outside while licking my neck.

Definitely a more relaxing start to the day. It was like cuddling with your girlfriend after a long day, lol! Felt This was by far the prettiest girl of the lot, smelled really nice as well. Really fair, and super smooth skin. Very calm demeanor as well. According to LK bhai, she was calm because I was calm and shy, hahaha. She is apparently wild if you initiate. Hoping to meet her again. (Damages 1200Drinks + 500Girl + 200Tips)

2. Sneha - Mrs B@rk#@ - Was looking out for the famed Rubina! She was busy. LK bhai pointed towards Chandni, but I was so confused that I was staring at Chandni for 5 seconds, and in that time someone else took her. She is a looker! Looked the best over there in her black saree, real hottie! Anyway, there were 2-3 other girls circling the table, baithu kya baithu kya. There was one next door girl kind of girl called Barkha, I was like okay, sit. Nothing special about her looks, average. But then she took me to a corner table, and became super wild. Sat on my lap, started rubbing my johnny while biting, dfk. Everything was on the table basically. Even made me slide my hand inside her top to play with her boobs. Asked me 5 times if I want a handjob, I said nahi, I have more plans ahead, Don't finish me off yet.

She was even engaging in conversation, and was reminiscent of a girl who doesn't get a lot of customers, but really tries to please them when she gets one. Kissed, cuddled, fondled for 30-40 mins and then I was like chalo, Let's move from here. I paid her 400 bucks and you guys won't believe it, she even carried my bag and walked me till LK's table and sat with me there for another 15-20 minutes making out and cuddling. Paise dene ke baad bhi she was giving service. Really good attitude! Also, she showed me who Rubina was, and I wasn't into the whole look. LK told me you won't like her, and I really didn't. She is surely not a looker. I definitely want to visit again for Chandni though! (Damages 800Drinks + 500Girl +200Tips)

Last edited:
PART 2 - The Adventure continues at Sum**t Bar

3rd Girl - Miss A*u - This place was the smallest of the lot, Actually Mayur was shut, and Sadguru didn't have the girls we wanted, so we went here. By far the most crowded place. Feels like a full local train compartment looool, zero privacy. LK brought along Anu, a Milf kind of. She came and sat, kissed, fondled, and had fun with her. She was really keen on going to some room and fucking, but I was like nah. Not today. Had fun with her for 25-30 minutes but then some other chick caught my eye, So paid Anu and told her goodbye, will come again.

4th Girl - Forgot the name, my bad! - Saree wearing milf type girl. Chubby and fair. She was caked with makeup, so it was kind of a turnoff since I could taste it, lol. But she was good to be with and had fun with DFK, groping, kissing all over. Overall she was probably the most quiet girl of the bunch, but naughty at the same time. Squeezed my balls and bit my nipples so hard that I almost screamed lmao. Spent a good 40-45 minutes with her and then paid her. Thought chalo ab late ho gaya, let's leave, but then one girl at the door caught my eye. Dimaag went out of the door. Asked her to come sit.

5th Girl - Miss K@j@l - Some Bong chick in saree, she came and jumped on me. First impression was too much Lavender talcum powder, lol. That really turned me off. But then again, had a good vibe with her and had good dfk, boob sucking, fondling and even received a nice handjob. So time flied and I realized I spent an hour with her, lol. Decided it was time to call it a day

Total Damages at this bar - 500 for each girl, 1200 for drinks and 100 for tips.

Overall, a super fun day. will definitely dabble into the Bars more often after covid subsides. Shoutout to LustKing69 for being the best possible guide, really enjoyed thanks to him! He is truly a super helpful person

Will appreciate inputs if any of you have taken any of these birds for entry, as I just might.

Last edited:
Yeh, reviewer, active member, known member, well known member, known reviewer main Kya farak hota hain ji?

Reviewer : Jo aapke post ko dekhte hain.
Active Member : Jo aapke post ko padthe hain.
Known Reviewer : Jo aapke ke post ka reply karte hain.
Known Member : Jo aapko jante hain.
Well-Known Member : Woh to swayam aap hi hain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Peg yourself: Covid 2.0 effect on your financials.

Caution: strictly financial.

Which class one belongs to?

1) Situation: Covid hasnโ€™t had any affect on it. Since anyway the life has been cruel to you with or without COVID.
Answer: Poor

2) Situation: Your financials are fucked up. Covid 2.0 is taking you down the rabbit hole faster than ever with all the emiโ€™s to be paid and all the habits giving you financial strain.
Answer: Middle class

3) Covid 2.0 is making you richer. Benefitting you faster than the usual times. Congratulations. You belong to the privileged few.
Answer: Rich. Real Rich. The Kings. The Ruling class.

4) I give a shit. It really doesnโ€™t matter to me.
Answer: u have achieved nirvana. U have gone beyond the measurements. Kon raja or kya rank.

Cheers

PS: no hard feelings otherwise.

But do think about it. Any thought over it are appreciated and looking forward to it.
To mera pyaar wala rich hain. Usako carona se Kuch farak nahi pada

Peg yourself: Covid 2.0 effect on your financials.

Caution: strictly financial.

But do think about it. Any thought over it are appreciated and looking forward to it.

Unfortunately many of us fall in the middle of 'middle class' and 'rich'

Someone who is financially stable, not affected much on money front, but affected socially because cannot go out, go on holidays, have fun.. someone who don't hesitate paying 300 rs for a coffee, but take to social media complaining about 250rs for what could be life saving vaccine.. someone who don't take any moral responsibility to mask up and follow protocols, but expect Narendra Modi himself respond to their distress tweet. The Great Indian upper middle class !!

Will give you an example.. My cousin lives in Powai and his entire family are now positive.. why? From maid.. why? The other flat where she was working, inspite of having symptoms for 3 days, let her continue work and did not inform her.. now 7 flats in that building have positive cases. All of them fall in the above financial category.. they will all manage and come out of this through money and contacts.. the maid?? Modi has to take care..

Just for the record, I am not complaining. I am just stating the obvious. This including me.. I have no reason to monger, yet I did.. if I had been positive, I could have infected a lot of people, but still I did.. it would take generations to reverse certain mindset, but I am 'positive' we are moving in right direction..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Reviewer : Jo aapke post ko dekhte hain.
Active Member : Jo aapke post ko padthe hain.
Known Reviewer : Jo aapke ke post ka reply karte hain.
Known Member : Jo aapko jante hain.
Well-Known Member : Woh to swayam aap hi hain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you ji! Thoda Kuch palle pada

Unfortunately many of us fall in the middle of 'middle class' and 'rich'

Someone who is financially stable, not affected much on money front, but affected socially because cannot go out, go on holidays, have fun.. someone who don't hesitate paying 300 rs for a coffee, but take to social media complaining about 250rs for what could be life saving vaccine.. someone who don't take any moral responsibility to mask up and follow protocols, but expect Narendra Modi himself respond to their distress tweet. The Great Indian upper middle class !!

Will give you an example.. My cousin lives in Powai and his entire family are now positive.. why? From maid.. why? The other flat where she was working, inspite of having symptoms for 3 days, let her continue work and did not inform her.. now 7 flats in that building have positive cases. All of them fall in the above financial category.. they will all manage and come out of this through money and contacts.. the maid?? Modi has to take care..

Just for the record, I am not complaining. I am just stating the obvious. This including me.. I have no reason to monger, yet I did.. if I had been positive, I could have infected a lot of people, but still I did.. it would take generations to reverse certain mindset, but I am 'positive' we are moving in right direction..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Thoda jyada hi fi English ho gayi mere liye. Lekin aap sahi bol rahe ho ji. Yeh mahamari sab ko bahot Kuch sikha kar jayegi

If Virat kohli gets credit of winning World cup than he should accept blame of failure if India team knock out in 1st round of tournament.
We cannot blame Sunil Chettri if we loss in cricket match and praise Kohli if we win the tournament.

I have nothing against anybody but when we were doing well 3 months ago its VACCINE GURU,COVID SAMRAT,SIKANDER who was leading from the front and now its responsibility of Indian citizens and chief ministers.

MP
And these CMs were enjoying with finger up their ass! There was advisory and funds for setting up oxygen plants....spent on ads great leader

We all are responsible for what we are facing.

MP

Bujurg kehte the, " Pedh paudho ko kaatna nahi chahiye ".

Thousands of trees of Aarey got cut down during night for land allotment to Metro Project. Natural habitat & families of thousands of birds, animals & wild species got destroyed for our selfishness & development

Now people are dying due to lack of oxygen

Shrishti ka shaap hai yeh

Condolences if anyone lost their dear ones

If Virat kohli gets credit of winning World cup than he should accept blame of failure if India team knock out in 1st round of tournament.
We cannot blame Sunil Chettri if we loss in cricket match and praise Kohli if we win the tournament.

I have nothing against anybody but when we were doing well 3 months ago its VACCINE GURU,COVID SAMRAT,SIKANDER who was leading from the front and now its responsibility of Indian citizens and chief ministers.

MP
There is diff, Virat Kohli has say in electing teams, Modi does not have say in electing State gvernment. Once chosen by people he has to work with them. Check Maharashtra (Best CM), Kerala ( world class Kerala model of controlling Covid ).

And these CMs were enjoying with finger up their ass! There was advisory and funds for setting up oxygen plants....spent on ads great leader
I learned that it is best ignoring some of these fools, your comment will attract chamchas of other group as if they are neutral people and covid is already controlled by their cms.

Not defending CM of any state.
Yes they are equally responsible for mess we are witnessing but just give a thought if we would have been in better position in now could we be witnessing this headlines โ€œ System se hara deshโ€

No

The headlines would have been.,,,,

Modi mantra se hara corona

Woh Sikander (Modi) kehalata hai jisko corona ko harana aata hai....

Dhadi wale se haare Howard wale...

Modi ka dimaag scientists se bhi tez chalta hai....

Rajat Sharma would be have been preaching โ€œ Aap samjhiye Pradhanmantri modi ne dhadi yooun hi nahi badhayi.
Aapko samjhana hoga iske peeche ka karaan aur uski soojhbooh.
Corona dhaadi dekhker usko mask samjhega aur pm ko mask nahi pehnana hoga.
Woh mask kisi gareeb ke kaam ayega aur is turuh laakho gareebo ki jaan bachegi.
Masterstroke......

The problem is all these fucking nonsense.
Not with central Government

We all are responsible for what we are facing.
We have to fight but we canโ€™t give useless excuses that Government is not responsible.
People of Bangladesh and Pakistan are more irresponsible than Indians.
China have bigger populations than India.
But still there Government able to control 2nd wave.Forget about Japan Usa or Uk.

MP
Those were by media, how PM can stop them!! Forget about 2nd wave, during the first wave Italy and Spain with first world Indra crumbled. In india if centre wants to enforce anything, state wants more freedom, after the first lockdowns rates should been able to manage their as health is state subject

Also, 2n
Its a endless discussion bhai and I donโ€™t want to spoil relations with friends family members or even any person because of politics and religion

Bcos Politics and Religion makes people blind.

I still maintain no matter what excuses we give after receiving it on our WhatsApp group the main reason for failure of India in fighting against covid is Our Central Government which do nothing except Jumlebaazi.

I rest my case here and there will be no political or covid related post from me in future on this platform.

I only advise everyone to please be safe stay at home and use mask.
We are really in mid of a tsunami of Covid.

MP
Hehe my whatsapp group have CMs as the failure.Health is state subject, period! If Modi is buffon! These smart CMs got the chance to prove they are good and better than modi in administration but what they have done except for putting blame in center? CG govt. Health minister said, they won't take the vaccine, some termed it a BJP vaccine. MH CM was just busy with setting vasooli target with his ministers, going after social media critics, kangana , Arnab etc.(if this is not fascism, then what is) , delhi CM was spending and still spending our tax payers money on ads to keep the media in control. Not mentioning BJP states as their leaders are just for jumla so only Talking about non-jumla smart, super CMs. Talking about system, check the per capita infection rate and death rate, we are not worse than US or any European country. Any pandemic will strech the system, even the best ones. Thing is how soon it can ramp up to match the demand, it is where state govt. plays important role. Less said on china the better, they would have killed millions, no body will know. People travelled to Italy from Wuhan thta is why Italy suffered last year but no one travelled from Wuhan to Beijing/Sanghai?

Like you don't want to make friends/enemy based on religious or political inclinations but at the same time won't restrict myself from posting counters! If one has their favorite leader/party so do have i

Yes I totally agree with you
We should support our government in fight in this difficult time.
Kejriwal and Thakrey should have arranged vaccines for our people instead of distributing it to the others.

View attachment 151843
Ok. See the desclaimer written at the bottom and stats of which country achieved giving 100 million doses first.india started late and achieved that fater.center claimed enough doses with states and states claiming otherwise, now it's upto us to believe thumb in ass CMs or the central health minister. There was vaccine donation from india and should continue to do so for nations not able to fetch from western countries, production is ramping up in india so we can afford. Important thing is vaccine hesistancy among our population, there should be a better awareness campaign.Aren't we getting help from foreign countries?not necessarily US but others are chipping in. There is certain give and take in international diplomacy, case here is getting rid of Chinese influence on certain nations.

A
Ok. See the desclaimer written at the bottom and stats of which country achieved giving 100 million doses first.india started late and achieved that fater.center claimed enough doses with states and states claiming otherwise, now it's upto us to believe thumb in ass CMs or the central health minister. There was vaccine donation from india and should continue to do so for nations not able to fetch from western countries, production is ramping up in india so we can afford. Important thing is vaccine hesistancy among our population, there should be a better awareness campaign.Aren't we getting help from foreign countries?not necessarily US but others are chipping in. There is certain give and take in international diplomacy, case here is getting rid of Chinese influence on certain nations.
Also, the series of fire/mishaps in Maharashtra hospitals is negligence of modi. He did not conducted audits after the first fire, got busy with jumlebaazi!

Bujurg kehte the, " Pedh paudho ko kaatna nahi chahiye ".

Thousands of trees of Aarey got cut down during night for land allotment to Metro Project. Natural habitat & families of thousands of birds, animals & wild species got destroyed for our selfishness & development

Now people are dying due to lack of oxygen

Shrishti ka shaap hai yeh

Condolences if anyone lost their dear ones
You are bang on. I fully agree. It is poetic justice for us. Most clued-in Mumbaikars already know the REAL REASON why the Aarey trees were being cut. Nature always gets back. Karma is a bitch. I hope at least now some of the people involved realize the importance of oxygen.

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Wednesday, โฃโค Mona,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ๐Ÿ’ž Angela, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and โ˜บ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, and โค๐Ÿ’— Jenny,๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  16. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโค Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  26. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  28. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  32. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  37. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  41. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
  44. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  45. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  46. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  47. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  50. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
Back