What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) __$40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt __Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  2. Mktrforu:
    Hello Guys.. Returned for a holiday but stuck in mumbai.. old phone is lost... Need some action. Anyone plz help with good indie in malad area.... Lots of thanks in advance
  3. Kingman:
    Last time I went angel was there unless is a different angel me or you are talking about, the one I'm talking about is maybe 30s give good massage I seen her like couple of montha ago
  4. Anontoronto:
    Angel doesn't even work there anymore I think
  5. Anontoronto:
    Well Only you used to be better, now it's old girls maybe they haven't been recently
  6. Indian Girls:
    :heart5 Booking for 6pm and after Punjabi:Tamil:Hindi girls text or WhatsApp 647-491-9019:heart4
  7. TimbitTO:
    Is anyone on here saying they've actually gotten their money's worth at Only You? I know Cola is a little over the top, but I've never left there satisfied.
  8. secret_touch:
    55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON, ONTARIO offering magical hands full body MASSAGE (Amazing bum massage included) $40/hh 60/45min 80/hr __CALL 905 379 1130 for appt Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm NO text messages NO blocked #s
  9. Kingman:
    Lol I guess he keeps saying no good but can't tell why I been to only you I have a good time I always try to stay with angel
  10. cupcrazy:
    Cola must be high on drinking coca cola
  11. Kingman:
    Which girl you went to see Cola at only you
  12. Cola:
    AVOID ONLYYOUMASSAGE. TRUST ME, NOT WORTH IT. UGLY GIRLS CLOCK WATCHERS WORST SERVICE
  13. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  14. massagetherapist:
    Anyone interested in a free massage session from a male? I am an RMT student that want to practice on customers and wanna provide an hour for free
  15. Kingman:
    cola what you mea men
  16. Cola:
    OnlyYouMassage was one of the worst experiences in my life . Shit catches up to you.
  17. OnlyYouMassage:
    $40 for 30mins Give Us a Call 10am-7pm 647-351-5058 We're Vaccinated :)
  18. secret_touch:
    Full body massage w/ magical hands! 55 yr old female Independent in HAMILTON,Ont_____MUST CALL for appointment @ 905 379 1130______available til 8pm tonight____40/hh 60/45min 80/hr
  19. Cola:
    If u dont care why bother responding? Hmmmm?
  20. cupcrazy:
    cola, nobody gives a shit what you think
  21. Timbo88:
    Only you massage have been vaccinated lmfao they are safe now
  22. Therotten1:
    Any semi ligit massage avalible PM me thanks
  23. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE (includes butt) by 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON__available til 6pm today__40/hh 60/45min 80/hr__MUST CALL for appointment 905 379 1130
  24. PoerPlayer:
    looking for girl in Ahmedabad for some fun. any help ?
  25. BoredGuy2018:
    Cola...if you go to one and don’t end up with COVID you should consider it a good experience

kamal1980

Reaction score
saw a newly opened bar at vashi palm beach rd nr satra plaza called heaven ? any idea abt it anyone visited?

pillai

Reaction score
I had visited l<[email protected]|\| bar in shiravne just below the Rajiv G bridge at the start itself months ago...OKyish girls...anyone tried it recently!

What i had recently tried was wh**e H**se at nerul. Man, they have got good stock! Some of them were real dancers like in 80s...liked some girls...approached the red coat walas to take them out. But, they quote too high...like 5k n all...
Wat r ur experiences?

kamal1980

Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance

pillai

Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance
But how is the cost and all...have u taken any girl out there? Post some FRs naa...

kamal1980

Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .

pillai

Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .
Ok. Great. Thanks man

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

Manqwerty

Reaction score
Any bar with room attached and cost near airoli ?
I mean all in one.

paps

Reaction score
pl tell me what is SEA on khanrocky98 at yahoo dot in or PM me

Afshu

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Mayur, Ganraj & Sandip where are these bars..?
Exact location in Vashi..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realmumbhai

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Hi. I know th whereabouts of Mayur
But can you tell me what one can do in a SB? Also details of costs and rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk