Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

FR Kapal DB

Visited around 7:45 with @Saudat 50 % seats were occupied but King's seat was vacant n so was Kings muse.

Seated n scanned collection, lots of chicks were just standing idle.

Me went around n found muse, muse recognized instantly n smiled, shook hands n without wasting any time went to DJ n asked him to play Saki Saki n Tip tip barsa Paani.

She put up a mind-blowing performance n was seducing, shaking belly, I almost forgot the song I wanted to play next when I went to DJ, few chicks recognized me n shook hands.

One of the uncles gave my muse 500 tip when she was dancing at my table lol...I think even they enjoyed her performance.

One milf was constantly passing smiles at me but I ignored her

Will focus on one at a time

Later the uncles made her dance but the song requested was mine ( Mehboob mere )
Paisa Bach Gaya hehehe

Found one more chick attractive, S******
on whom uncles were showering bundles.

I took muse number n told firse aunga, her phones were still at my table even though uncles tipped her double than me

Meanwhile Jiya came near my table n smiled.
Two young guys showered bundle on her n one MILF.

Her dance was okayish, two chicks were talking about me, I liked one of them...PYT ( Karishma )
She was complimenting my blonde hair lol, I told her friend...iski aakhen mujhe Pasand hai
( She was wearing lenses n was ready to go out )
Her friend conveyed her my message n she smiled
I told agli baari tumhe nachaunga, overall good experience n as it's nearby will frequent this joint.

Had beer n dinner at Kuber bar nearby n left for home happy.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

FR Kapal DB

Visited around 7:45 with @Saudat 50 % seats were occupied but King's seat was vacant n so was Kings muse.

Me went around n found muse, muse recognized instantly n smiled, shook hands n without wasting any time went to DJ n asked him to play Saki Saki n Tip tip barsa Paani.

She put up a mind-blowing performance n was seducing, shaking belly, I almost forgot the song I wanted to play next when I went to DJ, few chicks recognized me n shook hands.

One of the uncles gave my muse 500 tip when she was dancing at my table lol...I think even they enjoyed her performance.

Later the uncles made her dance but the song requested was mine ( Mehboob mere )
Paisa Bach Gaya hehehe

I took muse number n told firse aunga, her phones were still at my table even though uncles tipped her double than me

Her dance was okayish, two chicks were talking about me, I liked one of them...PYT ( Karishma )
She was complimenting my blonde hair lol, I told her friend...iski aakhen mujhe Pasand hai
I told agli baari tumhe nachaunga, overall good experience n as it's nearby will frequent this joint.

Happy mongering, LK69

Thank you so much bro for the lovely support within the short request period. You were totally down to earth and amazing person.

I really enjoyed the dance by that fair slim girl. Her expressions were hot and her body is too amazing.

Will come back next week, this time for more action :)

Started off with journey at 5 pm as having flight tomorrow to Bangalore so wanted to make this day a fun event. Idea was to explore few more option as I have few regular joints only with me and I m a bit lazy to explore.

Anyways, started my journey with Mayur and reached by 5 pm. While nothing to say but there found a slim girl in black to t shirt and jeans. Made her sit and started with deed. She was a bit reluctant but then slowly started to co-operate. Spent 20 mins. Saw one girl passing by towards DB section. Paid the curent one and asked waiter to get her. She was cute but doesn't allow groping and all. Just made her sit, a bit of chat and took her number. Might check for entry in future.

Cold drink 350
First muse 300
Second one 200
Tips 200

Reached white House. While I have been this place earlier I only came here to do some nainmatakka. Ideally I strongly beleive that taking a girl for entry directly in first meeting won't give you much pleasure but if she knows you and also seen you regularly, it makes a big difference, infact you get even discussed between them. I m eyeing one of the girls out there. She recognised me and smiled. I ordered for bundle and made her dance on bum bhole bam, kundi mat khadkao and finally my favorite tip tip barsa pani. She was on fire and biggest plus was that today she was wearing yellow ghagra choli, I was actually imagining Raveena Tandon.. Captain asked me in front of her. Jaega? I saw her and she blushed. I said aaj nahi, next time. She appeared a bit surprised as she thought I would say yes but I neither had mood nor I thought this is right time. I told her agar yellow ghagra choli ki jagah yellow sari hoti to 100% leke jaata... she smiled and bid her good bye.

Redbull 750
Tips to girl 2000 (3 songs)
Tips to waiter 200

Finally reached the place I heard a lot about and never went there. Under forum we have mix reviews about this place and thought might be that would have some impact on business but as soon as I entered, the atmosphere out there was electrifying. (Might be because it's Saturday night today).. yes it's RAJMAHAL. They didn't had any place to sit and I was asked to share a table to which I denied. I told him that I would come back in sometime. Let me have smoke within a meanwhile. I came out and within 2 mins the guy came out and told me to settle down on one table which got empty. I didn't wanted to spent much here as I first wanted to check out place as well as chicks. Might be this would be my last time then why to spend much was the thought on my mind.
Ordered for cold drink and trust I loved the atmosphere. I sat there for 1 hour with one cold drink and no one forced another drink to me. Captian came in between and asked for entry to which I denied. Saw a few chicks who I would love to try In future. Just exchanged smile and eye contacts, as first meeting should only limit to some limits. Didn't found any arrogance or any waiter / captain with attitude, might be I m first timer for them hence, but I seriously enjoyed my 1 hour there.

Cold drink 500
Tips to waiter 100
Tips to coatwalas 100

Purposely paid only 100 and asked to share knowing the reviews and my plan to visit in future.

Good Luck...Have Fun.

Bhai logo.
I have 3-4 days plan in Navi Mumbai.pl.suggest a good 3 star hotel with Good room and food.
Regds

Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk

Done a different experience.... Tried a DB in Andheri. .

Its near a metro station on first floor, seniors would know it. 20% good staff can be rated 8. Everything is possible just price increase.

Average dance for you is expected at 1k per song and 100dj

Beer 600.

Wir- may be when Im tired of travelling far

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Started off with journey at 5 pm as having flight tomorrow to Bangalore so wanted to make this day a fun event. Idea was to explore few more option as I have few regular joints only with me and I m a bit lazy to explore.

Anyways, started my journey with Mayur and reached by 5 pm. While nothing to say but there found a slim girl in black to t shirt and jeans. Made her sit and started with deed. She was a bit reluctant but then slowly started to co-operate. Spent 20 mins. Saw one girl passing by towards DB section. Paid the curent one and asked waiter to get her. She was cute but doesn't allow groping and all. Just made her sit, a bit of chat and took her number. Might check for entry in future.

Cold drink 350
First muse 300
Second one 200
Tips 200

Reached white House. While I have been this place earlier I only came here to do some nainmatakka. Ideally I strongly beleive that taking a girl for entry directly in first meeting won't give you much pleasure but if she knows you and also seen you regularly, it makes a big difference, infact you get even discussed between them. I m eyeing one of the girls out there. She recognised me and smiled. I ordered for bundle and made her dance on bum bhole bam, kundi mat khadkao and finally my favorite tip tip barsa pani. She was on fire and biggest plus was that today she was wearing yellow ghagra choli, I was actually imagining Raveena Tandon.. Captain asked me in front of her. Jaega? I saw her and she blushed. I said aaj nahi, next time. She appeared a bit surprised as she thought I would say yes but I neither had mood nor I thought this is right time. I told her agar yellow ghagra choli ki jagah yellow sari hoti to 100% leke jaata... she smiled and bid her good bye.

Redbull 750
Tips to waiter 200

Finally reached the place I heard a lot about and never went there. Under forum we have mix reviews about this place and thought might be that would have some impact on business but as soon as I entered, the atmosphere out there was electrifying. (Might be because it's Saturday night today).. yes it's RAJMAHAL. They didn't had any place to sit and I was asked to share a table to which I denied. I told him that I would come back in sometime. Let me have smoke within a meanwhile. I came out and within 2 mins the guy came out and told me to settle down on one table which got empty. I didn't wanted to spent much here as I first wanted to check out place as well as chicks. Might be this would be my last time then why to spend much was the thought on my mind.
Ordered for cold drink and trust I loved the atmosphere. I sat there for 1 hour with one cold drink and no one forced another drink to me. Captian came in between and asked for entry to which I denied. Saw a few chicks who I would love to try In future. Just exchanged smile and eye contacts, as first meeting should only limit to some limits. Didn't found any arrogance or any waiter / captain with attitude, might be I m first timer for them hence, but I seriously enjoyed my 1 hour there.

Cold drink 500
Tips to waiter 100
Tips to coatwalas 100

Purposely paid only 100 and asked to share knowing the reviews and my plan to visit in future.

Good Luck...Have Fun.
NM dbs are very random sometimes u read on forum about a joint and go but ur visit may not match the dream experience someone has and at times places with bad reviews may give u dreamy experience

Bhai logo.
I have 3-4 days plan in Navi Mumbai.pl.suggest a good 3 star hotel with Good room and food.
Regds

Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk
Yogi executive is good place, they allow late coming but with ID proof. It costs around 2700 - 3700 for decent suite... look for app discounts

If you go directly they will ask 4-5k

It's 4 star category

Food is good.. Little expensive, Break fast is free

It has rooftop bar if you wish to visit

Carry your khamba... To drink in room

Don't order daru from hotel..

They have tiny refrigerator n bath tub

Cheers

Cold drink 350
First muse 300
Second one 200
Tips 200

Redbull 750
Tips to waiter 200

Cold drink 500
Tips to waiter 100
Tips to coatwalas 100

Good Luck...Have Fun.
All waiters are not bad

Some waiters are good.. young waiters are good

Try to see the face of waiter.. They will look akadu on face.. Their service can fuck the night

Cheers

Friday FR on raj mahal

Entered around 6..

Some girls are on my radar

Wanted to go for entry..

I thought i have came early.. Exactly after 1 hour red coat asked for another beer

I didn't want to fuck my mood so ordered

Waited till 7.30 girls i was looking for were not there

Some how liked another girl

She is very young, some uncle throw 3k on her she was standing.. Called her.. Her kamar is too kinky n was wearing back less choli

I tried to talk to her n offered her money.. I'm guessing she is new to the business..

She was shy didn't talk much n didn't take money i offered.. I was highly surprised... Guess she already knows me from some other bar

So i asked coat to cancel cash.. He said nahi hoga... I spoke to cash counter he, count the money n was 600

I'm not sure if red coat gave sign to cash counter not to cancel.. He said bill banane k bad cancel nahi hoga

I didn't say anything n left my half glass beer

Expenses
2 beers 1440
Cash 1000

I have cancelled my cash n have got discount on my previous visit in raj mahal.. But that was before bill coming to my table

Idhar bc ladaki se waiter k nakhare jada

Maybe bcoz they know due to girls quality.. Customer will come back

I have got very good service on my previous 3 visits.. But i had paid coat after ordering cash

That might be making the difference

Abhi 100 me 600 dega uska 100 coat ko diya to ghanta bachega

I dont know how much they give if call for 50 or 100 and not 20

I was lacking 100 rs notes.. Will carry my own next time

There are 3-4 young milf structured girls of 5'7-5'8 height... Looks 8/10 if interests anyone... But those girl think they are aishwarya rai..

Cheers

NM dbs are very random sometimes u read on forum about a joint and go but ur visit may not match the dream experience someone has and at times places with bad reviews may give u dreamy experience

Yes you are right. Certain times we get really exceptional service at places and we consider that as benchmark to judge others places too, hence it hurts and then negative reviews come in. Also a couple of instances here and there, make you hate the place. Quite normal as we expect everything just because we pay and customer is the king.

Friday FR on raj mahal

Entered around 6..

Some girls are on my radar

Wanted to go for entry..

I thought i have came early.. Exactly after 1 hour red coat asked for another beer

I didn't want to fuck my mood so ordered

Waited till 7.30 girls i was looking for were not there

Some how liked another girl

She is very young, some uncle throw 3k on her she was standing.. Called her.. Her kamar is too kinky n was wearing back less choli

I tried to talk to her n offered her money.. I'm guessing she is new to the business..

She was shy didn't talk much n didn't take money i offered.. I was highly surprised... Guess she already knows me from some other bar

So i asked coat to cancel cash.. He said nahi hoga... I spoke to cash counter he, count the money n was 600

I'm not sure if red coat gave sign to cash counter not to cancel.. He said bill banane k bad cancel nahi hoga

I didn't say anything n left my half glass beer

Expenses
2 beers 1440
Cash 1000

I have cancelled my cash n have got discount on my previous visit in raj mahal.. But that was before bill coming to my table

Idhar bc ladaki se waiter k nakhare jada

Maybe bcoz they know due to girls quality.. Customer will come back

I have got very good service on my previous 3 visits.. But i had paid coat after ordering cash

That might be making the difference

Abhi 100 me 600 dega uska 100 coat ko diya to ghanta bachega

I dont know how much they give if call for 50 or 100 and not 20

I was lacking 100 rs notes.. Will carry my own next time

There are 3-4 young milf structured girls of 5'7-5'8 height... Looks 8/10 if interests anyone... But those girl think they are aishwarya rai..

Cheers

Bro this is very common practice in many bars. If u r not a regular visitor or new to a bar, 20 ya 10 k note ka bundle mangwao toh count krlo ek bar.

I have experienced this in cabana and metro. So if u r asking for bundles kabhi bhi random check karlo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All waiters are not bad

Some waiters are good.. young waiters are good

Try to see the face of waiter.. They will look akadu on face.. Their service can fuck the night

Cheers

Yes you are right, apna,pehla time tha Rajmahal mein and with so much of negative reviews already on back of mind it was not a good place to go, but try to phir bhi karna tha as I am bored of Sai pooja (earlier Manish Palace) hence wants to explore new places. Might be once I check on entry bit will get to comment a bit in details.

FR Kapal DB

Paisa Bach Gaya hehehe

Happy mongering, LK69

I heard saki n tip tip at 10.30 or 11 pm... Was looking for you.. girls were dancing on centre tables... Couldn't see you due to the smoky air

Someone played my choice of songs

Wanted to go to natraj had came here to kill time

Was in natraj vip till 4.. Thankfully got bhurji paw

Aradhya from cabana db who used to wear chaddi.. Is a stage dancer in nataraj ob

I'm not sure if she is same aradhya .. She has gained double weight but curly hair n sweet voice

Expenses 10k cash
No daru

CheersScreenshot_2020-12-20-10-04-06-71.jpg

Yogi executive is good place, they allow late coming but with ID proof. It costs around 2700 - 3700 for decent suite... look for app discounts

If you go directly they will ask 4-5k

It's 4 star category

Food is good.. Little expensive, Break fast is free

It has rooftop bar if you wish to visit

Carry your khamba... To drink in room

Don't order daru from hotel..

They have tiny refrigerator n bath tub

Cheers
Rooftop bar is cheap, but staying here is expensive...I use Brevistay in which u get 3 star full day 1500/- VFM.IMG_20201030_182608.jpg

Bro this is very common practice in many bars. If u r not a regular visitor or new to a bar, 20 ya 10 k note ka bundle mangwao toh count krlo ek bar.

I have experienced this in cabana and metro. So if u r asking for bundles kabhi bhi random check karlo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sir.. Db you get 600-700 for 1000

If you call for 50.. Most db gives 800

hello... FR VARSHA
entered VARSHA on 10 december...last Thursday......around 7 PM....my first visit ever in DANCE BAR......To my surprise...no mongers at all...but a lot of BEAUTIES around.....all gathered around my table........i was excited..... i am more of PATLI KAMAR addict....selected a slim fair beauty ...though extremely slim and short....name.....reshma...not the taste of many mongers i believe!!! asked her to dance on GARMI song.....she did well......good moves in the curves......JOHNY got excited......made her dance on DESPACITO and then BALA BALA........moved on to the next one........SANJANA....slim...tall ..fair..she was wearing a western single piece body hugging skirt(my weakness).......made her dance on BUM BUM TAM TAM......and then danced with her on slow sensual english songs.....holding her tight...was an amazing experience......PAISA WASOOL..........
left around 8.30 pm

MANY THANKS TO SENIORS WHO GUIDED ME FOR MY FIRST VISIT EVER IN DB.....

DAMAGES
Juice - 300
reshma - 600
sanjana - 700
captain -100
dj - 350
coatwala andwaiter -100 /50
watchman -30

but i wish to see a girl dance in one piece like the exact one in DESPACITO.....I mean the SAME SIZE OF ASSETS.......Where can i find such a female.......PLZ SENIORS CHIME IN.....

Shoutbox
  1. Cali1:
    Stacey
  2. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  10. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  11. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  23. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  26. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  27. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  30. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Turnernator1:
    blair
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  49. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
Back