Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate differences - relaxation vs. deep tissue

Brooke D

Reaction score
I'm considering changing my Relaxation massage rates to match my Deep tissue/neuromuscular massage rates. I'm just curious ... do you charge the same rate for these or different? It seems like so so many of clients that schedule for relaxation massage always want deeper work and I hate to raise the rate at the end of a session because it ended up being deep tissue. My hands just can't afford that anymore. :undecided: So what do ya think?

Rachel :spam4:

oh also I don't think I would raise rates for current regular clients, not right away anyway. But if and when I do - how much notice do you give your current clients?

Our philosophy is to charge by the hour for our MTs time and talent, regardless of the modality

I charge a fixed fee no matter what type of massage I do. Currently I charge $75/hour... full hour on the table... not what some folks call a "spa hour" of 50 mins.

I find that many clients like this, as they know up front the costs for the session.

Somewhere we have some nice threads on session costs, reasons and fees. Everyone has an opinion, and they can vary immensely. Worth looking up, but I don't have the time to do it for you right now.

Oh let's see if we can get Rachel a few threads to start with:

Raising rates and offering a discount package:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16290&p=139075

charging above market rates:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15825&p=138573

Raising rates in this economy:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14483

When to raise rates:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=967

Hope that helps Rachel!

Thanks for everyone's help. I'm just curious, do most of you offer a discount for a 90 minute session? I never have, I've just charged my regular rate X 1.5 I wonder if I should discount it...

rascoleah said:
Thanks for everyone's help. I'm just curious, do most of you offer a discount for a 90 minute session? I never have, I've just charged my regular rate X 1.5 I wonder if I should discount it...

I don't discount the 90 minute session. The only time I discount is when I have groups. They save me time and energy, so I greatly encourage group scheduling. (I do outcalls.)

I don't discount the 90-minute session either. I also charge the same for every session no matter what modalities I use. My hour is table time, not 50 minutes.

maestra said:
Oh let's see if we can get Rachel a few threads to start with:
Thanks maestra! It's been a crazy week!

rascoleah said:
I'm just curious, do most of you offer a discount for a 90 minute session?
I actually charge a little more for my 90 min. And a little more than that for my 2 hour. -- I explain it to my clients that it takes a little more energy, so I charge a little bit more. No problems with it.

Everyone has been so helpful, thank yous so much!

I charge the same rate for all my massages. I think that having different rates for different massages work best for places that have many therapists bc you are dealing with different experiance levels. You need to charge what you need in order to make a living

I started off charging more for deep tissue and other advanced modalities. I quickly realized a few things...

First, I realized that having different rates for different work complicated things quickly, and it took more energy than it was worth.

Second, I realized that most clients wanted a blend of techniques - some wanted deeper in some places and perhaps more corrective work other places, and still simple relaxing work in other places. How to charge for that? Pick the highest rate and risk making them feel jilted, especially if they only wanted deep tissue on their back and light pressure everywhere else? Or charge your lower rate and risk making yourself feel slightly shortchanged? Or, pick a happy medium and charge somewhere in the middle? Heh, that might really confuse ppl. :)

Third, I realized that it was harder than I thought to separate relaxation from other advanced work. After all, I'm the same person with the same knowledge base no matter what work I'm doing, and the client benefits from that expanded knowledge base no matter what kind of treatment I'm giving them. So why not figure that into my hourly rate?

Fourth, I'm really glad I had a uniform fee structure in place before starting to sell gift certificates, because many ppl bought their loved ones GCs for certain services, and not a certain dollar amount. What if the person was really in the mood for deep tissue or advanced work? It'd be awkward for me to ask them for the difference. And if I didn't, I might feel like I shortchanged myself again. Or, what if someone bought a GC for more expensive NMT and all their recipient wanted was a Swedish relaxation massage? Keep the difference as a tip, or give the cash back? So many conundrums. :)

So, I decided to make prices as uniform as possible. A lymph drainage session (roughly an hour, but not clock-tethered) cost the same as a 1-hour massage of any other modality. Being $70 and then $75 across the board for anything that might take an hour, that put my rates on the very high end of Swedish for my area (average = $60) but on the low end for pre-natal (average = $80+) and right on par with NMT. I found that I spent less time analyzing my price structure and it liberated me, leaving me mentally and energetically freer to focus on other things that were really more important. :)

Hopefully that helps. Having done both, and having had opinions on both sides of the fence at different times, I can tell you that uniform pricing worked best for me. Good luck!

I will agree with the others- WAY too much of a pain for me to play guessing games with what to charge. Clients schedule for an hour (for instance) and the rate is $75 (though I do offer a sliding scale, but that is a different thread). The hour is actual table time, and is somewhat flexible- sometimes it is just an hour, sometimes it is 70 minutes. And we decide right before the session- or during- what kind of work is best for that day.

To me, it just makes everybody happier. We do the work that is needed rather than work from a price perspective.

Oh- and 90 minutes are a slight discount of $105. I understand the point of more work, therefore more money, but for me it feels like a little less work- no changing linens, intake time, etc.

At my private practice I charge the same amount for all my massage treatments. As previously mentioned it makes things less complicated and I can get on and use a variety of techniques without worrying that I will need to charge more.

I work at a clinic that charges more for deep tissue compared to Swedish massage. I have suggested that they charge one price but this hasn't happened yet.

Well here's what I did, I changed the price to one price for all modalities from deep tissue/neuromuscular work, to swedish relaxation... Clients can then add Hot stones for an additional $10 to any 60 or 90 minute session... I thought of adding more than that since I prefer doing NMT but I don't get too many hot stone clients anyway... it seems to be working out! :grin:

I agree that different prices can be confusing, however this is from a local spa in my region. It gives quite a menu of services and all different prices based on session length plus different types of sessions. Of course this is all pretty high end, due to it being in a tourist area, plus it being a high end type spa. They also offer a lovely relaxing waiting area, plus light snacks & other refreshments. There is a large changing room including lockers, along with a separate
bathroom, including a large shower along with heavenly soaps & shampoos, lotions you can use afterward along with hair dryers. plus light snacks & other refreshments. There is also a shop where you can buy various products & a full service hair & nail salon, and more.

Personally I think if your space allows for all the extras a place like this has you can easily get away with charging more for services than a place with a less swanky atmosphere...It's all in the presentation as well as the location!

A Moment of Zen SIGNATURE MASSAGE
This unique massage combines many different modalities to provide the ultimate full body massage experience. A perfect introduction to Aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Swedish massage, reflexology and hot stones.

Approximately 90 Minutes $135

Swedish Massage
A firm but gentle pressure is used in this classic massage, to improve the circulation, ease muscle aches and tension, improve flexibility and create relaxation.

Approximately 50 Minutes $85
Approximately 80 Minutes $125

Deep Tissue Massage
Used to relieve chronic pain resulting from injury, poor posture and tired, over-worked muscles. This deep massage helps to remove lactic acid and restore normal muscle tone and range of motion.

Approximately 50 Minutes $95
Approximately 80 Minutes $135

Purifying Stone Massage
This soothing and nurturing massage brings together hot basalt stones with Swedish massage strokes. The hot stones melt away knots, lengthens muscles and relieve tension.

Approximately 60 Minutes $115
Approximately 90 Minutes $155

East-West Massage
Integrating the ancient arts of Shitasu, Thai and Swedish massage, the East-West works to rebalance the body through applied pressure points, assisted stretching and massage techniques.

Approximately 80 Minutes $135

Shiatsu
Shiatsu, a Japanese pressure therapy, is used to relieve a variety of problems including back pain, neck and shoulder problems, stress, insomnia, digestive problems, and fatigue. Like Acupuncture, Shiatsu is based on the holistic system of traditional Chinese medicine, where illness is thought to result from imbalances in the natural flow of energy. The Therapist uses different pressure point techniques as well as assisted stretching to open up the energy pathways.

Prenatal Massage
A specialty treatment for the mommy-to-be that helps diminish lower back pain, reduce water retention and improve circulation during pregnancy, especially in the second and third trimester. The Pregnancy Massage is specially designed to release tension and make pregnancy more comfortable. A nurturing experience for both mother and baby.

Approximately 50 Minutes $85

Upper Body Massage
Release tension, reduce headaches and soothe muscles with this profoundly relaxing therapy, concentrated entirely on the upper body, shoulders, arms and neck. A perfect match for clients who endure long hours on their feet, behind the wheel or at their desk.

Approximately 30 Minutes $45 or With hot stones $55

Targeted Sports Massage
This customized massage uses Arnica Gel, hot and/or cold therapy, cross fiber friction massage technique and other massage modalities to help condition and repair stressed muscles from overuse and fatigue due to working out and sports activities. Effective pre or post sports event. A complimentary steam is recommended before this service.

Approximately 60 Minutes $115
Approximately 90 Minutes $155

Pindaspice Ritual
This journey begins with a warm vanilla foot bath to soothe the body and calm the senses. A special massage oil blended of rice oil, almond oil, sesame oil and cardamom oil is used with a poultice containing lava energy stones for the massage.

The oils have anti-oxidant, nourishing and anti-aging properties.

Approximately 60 Minutes $125

Silk Foulard Stretch and Massage
Never underestimate the power of a soft touch again after experiencing this massage. This treatment incorporates light stretching using a silk foulard and a saffron-based massage gel rich in vitamins and lycopene. With each successive stretch, the targeted muscle is able to elongate and relax a little further. This technique is highly effective for those looking to increase flexibility or address chronic pain.
This service is not intended for those with limited range of motion due to injury, joint replacement etc.

Approximately 30 Minutes $55 (done fully-clothed โ€“ NO MASSAGE)
Approximately 60 Minutes $105 (includes massage)

Ancient Ceylon Massage
This journey begins with a warm vanilla foot bath to soothe the body and calm the senses. A massage similar to a purifying stone massage, using warm shells and a cinnamon emulsion.

Approximately 60 Minutes $125

Tech Support Massage
A customized massage concentrating on the shoulders, upper back, neck and arms. Special attention is paid to the forearms and wrists targeting carpel tunnel issues.

Body Therapies
Our Body Therapies range from exfoliating and moisturizing salt and sugar scrubs to anti- cellulite or chocolate body wraps. All of our treatments have active ingredients specific to your needs. Your skin is your largest organ; the condition of it affects your entire body โ€“ treat it well!
Wellness package available for most services in this categor Body Bliss
Our custom body scrub and full body massage all in one.

Approximately 110 Minutes $185

Spa Custom Body Scrub
An aromatherapy steam is followed by a full body exfoliation using a scrub of your choice:

Lavender and Geranium Sea Salt Scrub
Citrus Sea Salt Scrub
Milk and Honey Salt Scrub
Aveda Caribbean Therapy Sugar Scrub
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Scrub

Approximately 50 Minutes $100

Coffee Body Sculpt
When applied topically massageplanetfeine stimulates the breakdown of fat cells and increases circulation and blood flow, which helps remove toxins, fat and excess fluids. This treatment includes a full body steam, an aromatic coffee ground based body scrub and application of an anti-cellulite body treatment in targeted areas. You will receive a massageplanetfeine based product to continue your treatment at home.

Approximately 80 Minutes $150

Silk Route Sojourn
This journey begins with a warm vanilla foot bath to soothe the body and calm the senses. An exfoliation using oriental resins, bamboo particles, poppy seeds and nutmeg combined with exotic spices is applied first, followed by a soft body wrap based on silk extract.

Approximately 90 Minutes $165

Body Butter Wrap
Dry Brushing followed by a nourishing Shea body butter application in the scent of your choice.

You are then wrapped in a cocoon of warmth and receive a relaxing scalp massage.

Approximately 30 Minutes $60.00

Rhassoul Clay Wrap
This ancient clay is Mined from the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It has been used for 1400 years as a soap, shampoo and skin conditioner and has a high Mineral content. A dry exfoliation is done then the clay is applied to your entire body. You are wrapped in a heated blanket and given a scalp and foot massage while clay is being absorbed into your skin.

Antioxidant Fresh Fruit Wrap
Stimulate, nourish and hydrate the skin. A dry exfoliation is performed then a blend of fresh peaches, mangos, blueberries, ginger and honey applied to the entire body.

Approximately 60 Minutes $70

Dark Chocolate Indulgence
Indulge in the benefits of chocolate without the calories. A chocolate scrub and body mask, rich in anti-oxidants and super hydrating, precedes a full body application of a Cocoa Body Butter that is yours to take home.

Approximately 90 Minutes $180

The Utopian Body Treatment
A revitalizing and energizing treatment that begins with a full body exfoliation. An aromatherapy and Pressure Point massage and customized sea mud or soy and oatmeal mask is then applied to the body. While you are warmly wrapped, you will receive an Acupressure Scalp massage. You will then be rinsed off and a customized body cream is applied.

Approximately 90 Minutes $180

Healing & Energy Therapies
Since everything is energy, all healing ultimately involves energy. Most healing methods are focused on the physical, mental and emotional levels of life, without recognition of the deeper underlying energy. Since everything is made up of patterns of energy, working directly with energy influences physical, mental and emotional, and spiritual level.
Wellness package available for most services in this category.

Raindrop Therapy
A highly detoxifying aromatherapy treatment using basil, cypress, marjoram, pepperMinutesutest, wintergreen, thyme and oregano oils done primarily on the back and feet.

Approximately 60 Minutes $90.00
Approximately 90 Minutes $160 - includes full massage

Chakra Balancing Massage
An innovative ritual steeped in the tradition of Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India. Deep Tissue Massage and guided meditation aromas are used to open and balance the chakras-energy centers of the body. This service is primarily performed on the back and feet.

Approximately 50 Minutes $105.00

IGM Therapeutic Acupressure
Relieves stress, anxiety, headaches and reduce pain getting your entire body on the path to healing itself. Acupressure has been practiced for over 6,000 years. It is an ancient Chinese art of applying pressure to certain points of the body to release energy that is blocked along pathways called meridians. IGM Therapeutic Acupressure is a sequence and series of 50 specific holds that work synergistically to open and balance energy pathways in the body to optimize healing and maintain wellness.

Approximately 60 Minutes $95

Reflexology
Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure to the feet and hand with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands. This ancient therapy found in Hieroglyphics and in writings from Egypt and Rome, helps release blockages of energy.

Approximately 30 Minutes $55
Approximately 60 Minutes $110

Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese form of healing that involves the transfer of energy from practitioner to patient to enhance the body's natural ability to heal itself through the balancing of energy. Reiki utilizes specific techniques for restoring and balancing the natural life force energy within the body. It is a holistic, natural, hands-on energy healing system that touches on all levels: body, Minutesutesd, and spirit.

Approximately 30 Minutes $45
Approximately 60 Minutes $90

Complimentary Steam is Available with any Service Upon Request

Wow, with so many options and prices, that's a LOT to choose from. How many different products/supplies do you have to keep in stock to support all of those?

riversinger said:
I agree that different prices can be confusing, however this from a local spa in my region. It gives quite a menu of services and all different prices based on session length plus different types of sessions. Of course this is all pretty high end, due to it being in a tourist area, plus it being a high end type spa. They also offer a lovely relaxing waiting area, plus light snacks & other refreshments. There is a large changing room including lockers, along with a separate bathroom, including a large shower along with heavenly soaps & shampoos, lotions you can use afterward along with hair dryers. plus light snacks & other refreshments. There is also a shop where you can buy various products & a full service hair & nail salon, and more.

JasonE said:
Wow, with so many options and prices, that's a LOT to choose from. How many different products/supplies do you have to keep in stock to support all of those?

I worked at a place very similar to this for a few years. A small practice can utilize the same concept (just down-sized) if they want to go this route, and keep between five and ten seperate products on hand - mainly things like a heat wrap, a seaweed wrap, hot stones, salt glow, moor mud and essential oils. We, of course had more, similar to this spa mentioned above. The place I worked in was 7,000+ square feet, so they were working with a pretty large budget.

A lot of spas do this to make their menu look more impressive.

It always ends up more confusing, and often too imposing.

Our philosophy is straightforward -- you are buying the MTs time. We only charge more when additonal products equipment or time is involved. Aromatherapy costs more due to the higher price of essential oils. Hot stone costs more because you are using additional equipment and have set up and clean up time involved beyond the basic service.

but the specific whys and wherefores of higher charges are unimportant to the client, that is just how we think about pricing.

In private practice - because it's just YOU - then a one price massage makes sense.
But I feel that with multiple therapists you have different skill levels.
When I work at the spa most of my sessions are "therapeutic".
This is a higher price per session than relaxation or "swedish".
I have many years of experience and training in advanced modalities.
Even at the higher price the client gets more out of the session than from most therapists at any other spa.
I feel that it is an equitable exchange - as do the clients.

It has never made sense to me that I should be paid at the same rate as some one who is less experienced and skilled as I am.
My return/rebooking rate is much higher than most...even IF I "cost" more.
Plain vanilla costs less than deluxe.

It's that way with anything you purchase - including services...
there is good/better/best.
It makes sense that better and best often costs a little more than good (or poor for that matter)
R&R's policy of charging clients and paying therapists at one rate makes sense only if all of her therapists are equally skilled.

Where I get my hair done all the stylist's have a different rate. The busier stylist are more money and the new ones are less. I think differnt rates are more than apporiate for a multi therapist place. But the rate should be different based on experiance rather then service. How else is an MT going to make more money?

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  3. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  7. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  8. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  10. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  12. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  15. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  16. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  17. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  22. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  35. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  36. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  37. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  38. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  46. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back