Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ontario will have month long lockdown.

Atleast Ursus is more entertaining than Michael777
You set a very low bar. Ursus is as entertaining as watching a train wreck happen live in front of your eyes. If Randy Quaid read Ursus’ posts even he’d being saying to Ursus “get some psychological help”

Last edited:
Atleast Ursus is more entertaining than Michael777

I believe what I write.
My haters do not believe what they write.

That's the difference.

You can't defeat someone who truly believes what they proclaim.

Communists don't believe a word they speak or write.
So, there arguments are always weak.

Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said that ingesting bleach will kill the virus? No, you can't.
Actually Trump was promoting the use of hydroxychloroquine. This is not a bleach, here is what it is:

Hydroxychloroquine is a quinoline medicine used to treat or prevent malaria, a disease caused by parasites that enter the body through the bite of a mosquito.

There was an older couple who saw a product used in cleaning fish tanks and drank it, but it was not the product Trump was promoting.

Fewer than 1 percent of adverse events are reported to the VARES database.

If the U.S. government is reporting 4,000 deaths so far, that number is probably closer to 400,000 deaths from the vaccine.

"A report submitted to the Department of Health and Human Services in 2010 concluded that “fewer than one percent of vaccine adverse events are reported” by the VARES system. Fewer than one percent. So what is the real number of people who apparently have been killed or injured by the vaccine? Well, we don’t know that number. Nobody does..."

The fascist Drunk Trump wasn't in the video promoting the vaccine obviously because he doesn't want to embarrass himself after insisting the virus was nothing but a hoax, invented just to kick him out of office
Ford provincial government didn't ban travel from India, it was the Turdo federal government. The United States did the same thing. You haven't been following current events, Ursala. If you have, you'd understand what's going on in India right now.

You’re like a broken record repeating the same nonsense over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just exactly which statements about Fascist Drunk Trump are untrue? Can you prove that Drunk Trump's family was not troubled with alcoholism? No, you can't. Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said that Covid was a hoax? No, you can't. Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said that ingesting bleach will kill the virus? No, you can't. Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said he doesn't want to wear a mask? No, you can't. Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said that Covid is just a regular flu? No, you can't. Can you prove that Drunk Trump never said that you won't hear about Covid in the news after the November 3rd election? No you can't. You can't prove one single thing that I said about Drunk Trump to be wrong. I rest my case.

Haha nice try Snoopy. I never said any of those things were untrue!

But before you rest your case, let's ponder if you've ever said a single thing about "Fascist Drunk Trump" that was wrong...

Trump has admitted he has been vaccinated. So you were completely wrong about that…

Furthermore, it’s a very well known and widely documented fact that Trump does not drink – at all – as you’ve repeatedly implied.

You claimed Trump has always been against gay marriage (and Obama has never been against it). Completely incorrect, and easily verifiable, but here as ever you would never concede error.

You said there was “no way” Trump would be acquitted in his second impeachment trial. You told us “there's absolutely no doubt he will be found guilty as charged” by the Senate. Do you need any proof about how your prediction turned out?

After Trump was found not guilty you assured us there will be a censure trial. When exactly will that be happening? Any second thoughts about that one?

In your zeal to condemn the January 6th insurrection you claimed that three policemen were killed in the line of duty. As a fun exercise as to how wrong you were about that, try to find any credible reporting that claims seven people and / or three officers were killed in the capitol riots.

Trump is not a communist, as you labelled him in a thread you originally entitled “Who Would Have Been The Greatest Ass Clown Racist Communist President Ever? Hitler or Drunk Trump”

When I pointed out Trump is not a Communist you edited your title to suggest Trump is the greatest “dictator” ever. You constantly speak of educating people, but just like your equally erroneous accusations Trudeau is also a dictator you evince little historical understanding of what a real dictator actually is.

You told everyone on the forum how you wished Canada had a leader like Trump. Needless to say your very own hysterical anti-Trump screeds are pretty convincing evidence of how wrong that wish was!

When confronted with the total intellectual incongruity between your recent Trump hatred and your Trump fandom a year ago, you still maintained Trump was doing well up to the pandemic, when he was then subject to a sudden cognitive decline due to old age, rather than possessing lifelong, well documented character defects to which you were completely oblivious to.

In late 2019 you “guaranteed” Trump’s wall would be built someday and would go down in history as Trump’s great idea. Is that still a guarantee?

You have made constant comparisons of Trump to Hitler (who you claimed is Jewish!!). As terrible as Trump was, claiming Trump is somehow coequal to Hitler is pretty compelling prima facie evidence of Trump derangement syndrome. You should read up on Godwin’s law.

I could go on and on here…

The problem is that not only do you completely destroy your own credibility by being so spectacularly wrong all the time about Trump (and so many other subjects), but you are shooting yourself in the foot in the very goal you are so haplessly trying to accomplish: Trump really was in countless ways a truly reprehensible president, but by being so hyperbolic and incorrect all the time you make people who have genuinely always opposed Trump look like childish idiots!

When you are so embarrassingly wrong and over the top with your relentless Trump commentary all the time that makes it incredibly easy for the many Trump fans on this board to completely dismiss you – and by association others who more rationally and reasonably oppose Trump – as complete and total morons.

So please stop humiliating yourself by posting every single thought that comes to your head.

You're so fuckin Dumb, man. Use some common sense. The more interaction between people, the more chances of spreading the virus. Isn't the whole point of this exercise of shutting things down in order to keep people isolated to stop the spread? Or do you think that a badge on a uniform acts as a shield against the virus?

Do you know anything about how the virus is spread? Are you one of those people who wears your mask driving alone in your car?

Your type of overblown irrational paranoia is the reason Ontario is the only place on the planet you can't play golf.

It's nearly impossible to catch covid outdoors. Spread is most common in group settings. There is a certain amount of time you need to be in someone's proximity to become infected.

Random stops by police are a really bad idea, but suggesting stops by masked up officers would become a major transmission vector is supremely stupid.

If we end up in lockdown longer than anywhere else it's because of people like you.

Actually Trump was promoting the use of hydroxychloroquine. This is not a bleach, here is what it is:

Hydroxychloroquine is a quinoline medicine used to treat or prevent malaria, a disease caused by parasites that enter the body through the bite of a mosquito.

There was an older couple who saw a product used in cleaning fish tanks and drank it, but it was not the product Trump was promoting.
I saw both press conferences where he talked about bleach in one, and hydroxychloroquine in the other. The press conference where he was talking bleach and UV light took place before his statements about hydroxychloroquine. It obvious some of you guys don't follow current events, or MassagePlanet very much, because it was talked about extensively on here. But being the nice guy that I am, I'll give you a little recap of what happened.

Firstly, it seems you guys are confused. Bleach and hydroxychloroquine are two separate items unrelated to each other. Bleach is the liquid disinfectant used to wash clothes or disinfect your kitchen sinks or counters, or whatever. It is a strong chemical liquid that if not used properly can eat through metal pipes and drains. It is poisenous and will cause certain death if ingested or injected. Hydroxychloroquine on the other hand, is actual medical drug regulated by the FDA. It too can be dangerous as it can cause heart attacks.

In one press conference Drunk Trump suggested that people should either be injecting or ingesting themselves with liquid bleach. In the following days, both the public and the medical community all around the world ridiculed his statements. He was later questioned about this. His answer was that he didn't really mean it, it was all sarcasm and just said it to be funny. But it wasn't a joke, he was very serious about, and some people did take it seriously, and ended up dieing because of it.

He later stated that he was taking hydroxychloroquine, an actual medical drug, every day in order to prevent Covid. This too was questioned, because it is not effective in treating the virus or preventing it. As I stated earlier, it can cause serious heart problems, and sometimes death.

Last edited:
You’re like a broken record repeating the same nonsense over and over.

You're just pretending to be a Dummy because you stand to hear the truth. Nobody can be as stupid as you have demostrated yourself to be.

Do you know anything about how the virus is spread? Are you one of those people who wears your mask driving alone in your car?

Your type of overblown irrational paranoia is the reason Ontario is the only place on the planet you can't play golf.

It's nearly impossible to catch covid outdoors. Spread is most common in group settings. There is a certain amount of time you need to be in someone's proximity to become infected.

Random stops by police are a really bad idea, but suggesting stops by masked up officers would become a major transmission vector is supremely stupid.

If we end up in lockdown longer than anywhere else it's because of people like you.
Yes, I do know how the virus is spread.
No, I don't wear a mask when I'm alone in the car.
No, I don't have overblown irrational parnoia.
And I never mentioned anything golf. I couldn't care less about golf. Golf is a dumb game for dumb people like you. I don't say that because I'm not good at it, but I am. I have played golf, and I am pretty good at it. I'd be really good at it if I played it regularly. The fact is, I don't give 2 shits about it. But, if you want to play golf, I really don't care.
But, you're very wrong on many counts.
The virus can in fact be spread outside. If you're talking to someone while your very close to the other person, it doesn't matter whether you're inside or out. Your saliva can still land on someone face or hand. Just because you're outside, it doesn't give you immunity.

It seems you still don't understand my comments about Doug Ford contradicting himself. He wants everything to close and keep people apart from each other. But then again, he wants the police to stop people to ask them about where they're going and fining them if they're outside unnecessarily. Sure, the police may be wearing masks, but maybe the public probably won't be when they're outside. Most people aren't wearing gloves in the springtime either. So the virus can still be transmitted, because masks aren't 100% foolproof either, especially if only one person is wearing it.

Doug Ford is so self contradicting, it's not even funny. He says he wants people to stay healthy, but at the same time, he doesn't allow people to buy clothes. What? He doesn't think that clothes are necessary to keep people healthy? What if someone needs a new pair of shoes, or a jacket, raincoat, or umbrella to stay dry in the rain. These are essential items, but I guess Ford is too dumb to know that.

Your other statement about the virus can only be spread in a group setting is completely false and doesn't make sense. All it takes is 2 people to spread the virus from one person to the other.

Come on, don't try to be like JimmyD , and pretend to be stupid.

Last edited:
Was reading an article about the boat launch closures in Ontario and noticed there was a ticker that was updating number of confirmed cases, deaths etc in Canada. Thought I would take a little closer look. Do you realize we shut down the whole country for a 0.06% death rate. This is the percent of Canadians that have died to date from the virus. If you want you can say the number is 1.9% of those who have been diagnosed with the virus have died. 92% of people diagnosed have recovered so the other 6% are still being treated. 3.3% of Canadians have been diagnosed with the virus and 40% of the population has been vaccinated, the article didn't say if people are fully vaccinated or just had 1 shot or combination of both. Based on some of the news stories about how bad the vaccination program is going I thought we must be still down around the 20% level, maybe that is just Toronto.

Was reading an article about the boat launch closures in Ontario and noticed there was a ticker that was updating number of confirmed cases, deaths etc in Canada. Thought I would take a little closer look. Do you realize we shut down the whole country for a 0.06% death rate. This is the percent of Canadians that have died to date from the virus. If you want you can say the number is 1.9% of those who have been diagnosed with the virus have died. 92% of people diagnosed have recovered so the other 6% are still being treated. 3.3% of Canadians have been diagnosed with the virus and 40% of the population has been vaccinated, the article didn't say if people are fully vaccinated or just had 1 shot or combination of both. Based on some of the news stories about how bad the vaccination program is going I thought we must be still down around the 20% level, maybe that is just Toronto.

80,000 Cancer patients die each year in Canada.

But because of Covid, the government is no longer providing pre-screening for suspected new Cancer patients.
Therefore, they won't find out they have cancer and get treatment until its too late.

That equals MORE DEATHS than from Covid itself.
And that's just from one illness - Cancer.

Everyone with have a brain and an ounce of honesty knows this lockdown will kill more than the virus.

The major problem is that there are no vaccines produced here in Canada. Then nobody wanted the AstraZeneca vaccine.

You're just pretending to be a Dummy because you stand to hear the truth. Nobody can be as stupid as you have demostrated yourself to be.

Keep telling us how he told Americans to drink bleach. Everyone has told you how wrong you are on that, and you keep repeating it. Pathetic.

So, once the lockdown ends is there any chance massage parlours will reopen?

And I never mentioned anything golf. I couldn't care less about golf. Golf is a dumb game for dumb people like you. I don't say that because I'm not good at it, but I am. I have played golf, and I am pretty good at it. I'd be really good at it if I played it regularly. The fact is, I don't give 2 shits about it. But, if you want to play golf, I really don't care.
The virus can in fact be spread outside. If you're talking to someone while your very close to the other person, it doesn't matter whether you're inside or out. Your saliva can still land on someone face or hand. Just because you're outside, it doesn't give you immunity.

It seems you still don't understand my comments about Doug Ford contradicting himself. He wants everything to close and keep people apart from each other. But then again, he wants the police to stop people to ask them about where they're going and fining them if they're outside unnecessarily. Sure, the police may be wearing masks, but maybe the public probably won't be when they're outside. Most people aren't wearing gloves in the springtime either. So the virus can still be transmitted, because masks aren't 100% foolproof either, especially if only one person is wearing it.

Doug Ford is so self contradicting, it's not even funny. He says he wants people to stay healthy, but at the same time, he doesn't allow people to buy clothes. What? He doesn't think that clothes are necessary to keep people healthy? What if someone needs a new pair of shoes, or a jacket, raincoat, or umbrella to stay dry in the rain. These are essential items, but I guess Ford is too dumb to know that.

Your other statement about the virus can only be spread in a group setting is completely false and doesn't make sense. All it takes is 2 people to spread the virus from one person to the other.

Wow, you truly are probably the stupidest person in this forum.

He never claimed you said anything about golf. Only that idiots like you are the cause of crazy restrictions like the ones on golf. And if golf is such a dumb sport, why have you played enough to know you’re good at it?

If Covid is dangerous outside, why is your boy Biden telling people masks aren’t needed outside?

Is English your second language? A group must consist of at least 2 members (you and at least one other). So why are you arguing with him on Covid only being spread in group settings?

While I don’t agree on how Ford has handled Covid, your claim that he’s contradicting is moronic. If he’s placed a “stay at home” order, why would anyone need “a new pair of shoes, or a jacket, raincoat, or umbrella”? For the record though, restricting the purchase of clothing is ridiculous, in my opinion.

Says the guy perusing a sex forum during a 'pandemic'.

I was at the store today and HD was paying a girl to say goodbye to all the customers as they left the nursery (still allowed to open).

And I said to her:

If there really is a pandemic, why is HD paying you to speak to customers as they leave?

She was stunned, and she had nothing to say in return.

Says the guy perusing a sex forum during a 'pandemic'.

I was at the store today and HD was paying a girl to say goodbye to all the customers as they left the nursery (still allowed to open).

And I said to her:

If there really is a pandemic, why is HD paying you to speak to customers as they leave?

She was stunned, and she had nothing to say in return.

It's probably because they need to count customers coming and going...

I don't play golf. That's not the point.

The point is that it's equally stupid to suggest playing golf or random police stops are high risk covid activities.

It's very rare for the virus to be spread outside. Try learning about what you write about.

"If you're talking to someone while your very close to the other person, it doesn't matter whether you're inside or out." Totally, completely, absolutely 100% wrong. Being outside makes a massive amount of difference. Please do some research.

Because you are clearly unable to grasp the difference between degrees of risk, you are no different than people who disinfect all their groceries or wear a mask walking on a trail to guard yourself from someone saying hello walking by, since you believe outdoor contamination is equally risky.

Even masks outdoors aren't "100% foolproof" for you! If 100% foolproof is your goal than no one will be permitted to do anything ever again... have fun with perpetual lockdown!

You call Ford self contradicting? You are self-contradicting! Police work is too dangerous for covid reasons but indoor shops need to be permitted? How does that make any logical sense?

With regard to "my other statement" please learn how to read. I didn't say the virus can only be spread in group settings, I said that's the most common setting for transmission. The reason I said that is because it's true.

You should really stop winging it, you are embarrassing yourself yet again...

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  19. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  23. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  38. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
Back