Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm not a practioner, but am looking at starting a business

teacup

Reaction score
Ok before I incur the wrath of all I would like to apologize for not being a practicioner. While I LOVE massage, my talents and skills lie elsewhere. Having said all that, I want to start a massage business. I was originally turned on to the idea in a vegas oxygen bar...I have reworked the set-up and came up with a plan. It will be a Oxygen bar/massage center which sells excellent teas and is set-up with an egyptian theme and giftshop. (I know there is quite a bit going on, but I have the idea set-up pretty well) I was very thorough investigating Massage Envy, but I wanted to add my own ideas, so here we are. While thier pay structure was interesting...taking the advice on here, I wanted to provide a little more to the therapists. Now what I would like some help on is finding out about securing a location and best ways to approach a therapist. How did you get a storefront, (if you have). I have read the posts here, but I want to know what the commercial companies want. Fees and the such I understand it depends on the area , but broad strokes. Also while I'm not looking to become rich, I would just like to have an establishment like this to call my own. How exactly can I recruit the therapists. I figure I will have one full time employee at the desk, selling the gifts and the teas and oxygen.But as far as the therapists, I imagine the majority will be young out of school, because I won't be able to pay them much...(read: based on the massage envy set-up). Whitout getting screamed at, I want to know, how if possible, to get you to work for me. I will spend time and money on advertisement and referrals, but my appointment log will not be filled up like ME. I will be starting slowly..and after a few months, I'm sure I'll be up and running. But in the begining, how can I get the therapist in my location and not pay them or waste their time if there isn't an appointment. Agree with someone on on-call set-up? Ask a therapist to bring thier clients in??? (that would never work) I know it sounds like I want to gain riches from my therapists, but I'm trying to find out from you guys what approach could help both parties in being happy. Thanks for reading.

This is going to be a tough first post for you my man. Since you are not going to be providing massages yourself I think it would be much harder to start the business than if you were doing them yourself. The reason I say this is becuase it is going to take time to get people in to your shop to be rubbed down. To me it seems that the employees that yo would get would be just out of school looking ofr some experience or someone that likes to massage but hates the "business" aspects of doing it your self ie: markieting, sales, taxes and the such. You might be able to market your business to the latter by offering a place to earn money massaging but dont have to worry about getting or retaining clients. I doubt that you would be able to get anyone that currently has clients to join your team.

I am not sure what you meant by "what the big companies want" but if you were reffering to the guys that own the building that you want to lease that can be all over the map.

An easier way to make some money and be able to call a place "your own" would be to rent a building in a high traffic retail area preferbly and build it out and rent several rooms out to MTs that are looking for a nicer place to take thier clients. Although you mst likely wont make as much money this way atleast you will get your foot in the door of the massage business, meet different contacts and hopefully work something out for down the road. Maybe after you have started to learn about your MTs you could try to partner with one. Unless you have deep pockets I think you would almost have to have an MT to share the risks with you.

Mike

My landlord is not a MT.
She rents us space. She has the bottom floor of the building and there are 4 MT's upstairs.
There are other franchised Massage businesses.
Massage Bar
Massage Envy

theres another one I ran into a while ago but forgot the name.

Good luck,

Robyn

This p_sses me off.
Read every one of the posts on this forum.
Do your business homework and learn about business plans, etc.
Call some commercial landlords in your area and ask them the questions pertinent to their area of business expertise. You can get comps, etc.
Then come back and ask how your business model could or would make an MT happy to work there.

When you read the old posts, you'll find out that it takes lots of time, hard work & stick-to-itiveness to build a practice. that's if you are an MT or a biz owner. No MT, even a newbie, can come to work for you unless you have clients for them to massage.

Start with the Small Business Adminitration to figure out what is needed besides four walls, insurance, a phone and a biz license.

In my opinion, why wouldn't you just buy a franchise? At least they will have a tried & relatively successful business model for you to follow.

If you're not a therapist, and your talents lie elsewhere... where do they lie? To get me to work for you (I'm using that phrase because you said you want to know how), you would have to either be a respected owner/operator or one that has a successful track record. How are you going to get the track record if you don't know how you are going to accomplish this? Simply spending time & money on advertisement and not having a full appt log doesn't pay.

You need to start from scratch and build your ideas on firm business sense. Do some homework.

Jill/sagetherapist

Sage, you really are being a bit unfair (had to edit the original). I do have a business plan, I'm not an idiot, I've managed 2 businesses b4 this...I'm still polishing my plan working on my financial outlook specifically, if you must know, in order to help obtain some finances for my "little dream". I stated the obvious right up front. I can offer the therapists whatever the hell I want, instead, taking a different approach, I'm wanting to hear from the therapists to see what THEY want...but you jump down my throat "beacaude I don't know everything". You know what bud, I don't know if you understand the exact concept of a forum, if people had all the answers we wouldn't need to ask them . I've read through about 80 threads for the last week straight, and been working this idea for about a year, don't condascende me. And there is also the concept of threah hijacking, which if you have maners, and it's apparent you don't, you wouldn't jump on someone else's train when they are trying to get help. I appreciate the thoughts of the two previous posters dina and nybor. Thank you. Sage, then you wonder why coporate america is offering your college grads $15 a massage and minimum wage, when they try to get some insight these "non-practioners" have to get trashed by the few high and mighty therapists that spit at anyone trying to introduce a new person to a massage. Sorry y'all. I was clear from the begining about how I didn't want some preacher, but instead, someone to help me out and this guy has to go and bash the "newbie".

First, you need to know that as a general rule (there are always exceptions, but this is what I've witnessed) that the best and the brightest in practically every field go be their own boss. Many of us are like that, and while it's not (hopefully!) the main reason most of us got into this field, it certainly is one of the perks.

Basically, the question seemed to me, how to win us over. No problem there. I can only speak for myself for sure, but I'm sure there are at least a few out there who would agree. And please...if I seem full of attitude, please know that I'm NOT. My aim here is to give every present or future MT biz owner a reality check if they need one.

First, understand that Full-time as an MT is NOT 40 hrs a week. So don't expect that :) It's more like 20, MAYBE 25--with plenty of breaks in between. If not, you'll burn out your therapists. Second, please realize that many of us paid a dear financial price for our schooling and that we have a skill that is worth a lot. Most of us are NOT going to accept low pay for what is SKILLED labor (i.e. professional).

I started my own practice right out of school. I also do independent contract work for the school's clinic. I keep my options open, because I'm always looking for the best use of my time. So, how could you recruit me? Here goes...

--Pay FAIRLY. If I were you, I'd chuck the Massage Envy setup; I think it's doomed to fail once all the MTs out there wise up and realize it's not worth breaking your back and blowing out your thumbs for 15 bucks an hour, and the savvy clients out there realize that you really do get what you pay for and come back to the private practice MTs.
--Independent Contract position. This means I can conduct my massages as I'd like, within the guidelines of the law. This also means I pay my own taxes, collect my own receipts, write off my own expenses. This also means I may promote myself as I wish; I may hand out my business card with my number on it, in case the client wishes to contact me. This also means I set my own hours. I do not pick from "shifts", nor do I beg for days off. I had to have emergency dental surgery recently. I called the school 2 days ahead of time, as soon as I knew I would need the surgery, and told them to please move my appts to later in the week, as I was taking 2 days off. This also means I schedule how much time in between massages I'd like to take. Usually, it's half an hour. You need that time, and it goes by fast. Occasionally, it's 15 min. But NEVER less than that! This also means I can take a lunch break and leave, or that I don't have to come in at all if I don't have any appts. This means I can call in and if I don't have anything, I may ask to be taken off the schedule for that day.
--Have a decent clientele. This means you have enough clients for the therapists. Don't flood the floor. DOn't allow more on the schedule than you have clients for. Otherwise, everyone has just enough business to keep them from going anywhere else or doing anything else with their time, but not enough to make ends meet. And I mean "decent clientele" in another way, too...be willing to weed out those who no-show, ask for "extras", etc. Stand behind your therapists when they don't want to work on someone anymore. Stand behind your therapists period. We're the lifeblood of your business. And I DON'T mean this to be snotty, but it's the truth; you need us more than we need you. Please don't take offense!

I never look to anyone else to serve me on a silver platter :) I don't think the world owes me a living. But I owe myself a living. I have yet to work for a manager who is smarter than I am (I KNOW it sounds elitist...and I feel bad...but it's true!) I owe it to myself not to come home beat up, frazzled, etc. My family deserves better than that. What I mentioned here is probably a tall order to fill. But I do value freedom, the ability to be treated like an adult, the ability to make my own decisions, the ability to NOT have to be treated like an employee while still being expected to pay all my own taxes, the ability to charge what I (and we ALL) are worth. THAT is now to get me to work for you.

Blessings, and the best of luck!
~Jyoti

usmcddv said:
Sage, you really are being a bit unfair. Sage, then you wonder why coporate america is offering your college grads $15 a massage and minimum wage, when they try to get some insight these "non-practioners" have to get trashed by the few high and mighty therapists that spit at anyone trying to introduce a new person to a massage. Sorry y'all. I was clear from the begining about how I didn't want some preacher, but instead, someone to help me out and this guy has to go and bash the "newbie".
Sagetherapist has given advice hundreds of times here, I value her opinion and business experience. If you're so high and mighty and can offer your therapists anything you want then what are you doing here asking us? Honestly, your first post came off condescending, and this latest one is just downright rude. Go get some bodywork, clear your head and come back when you're ready for all opinions, the good and the bad.

As part of the member agreement, personal attacks, which are defined in part as calling another member a nasty or derogatory name, are not permitted.

Please take any personal animosity to PM and keep it off of the board.

usmcddv,
I appreciate that you came on this board asking for advice on starting up/running a massage biz. I wish more "owners" would take the time to ask the working folk, and respect you for your initial efforts. Here's my advice:
After posting the fact you don't have any massage background, per se, and have asked for opinions from members here, I'd suggest reading and thinking about all replies with an open mind, filter what works best for you, and then say "thank you very much, folks", and do as you see best.
When you start slamming the opinions you've received from the get go, I'll bet the chances of more "help" coming from others is going to dwindle quickly. If you are a smart business person, you'll glean the good advice even from the most critical sounding advice. Obviously, you are new here and don't know much about many of the folks that post. Some are sweet and kindly, others may have rough edges, and others are gonna tell it as they see it. Some MTs may have worked for a number of outfits and have gotten the shaft more than once from an "owner". Others may have already started several businesses of their own. Since you're just jumping on you really couldn't know much about members histories. There are folks I really, really respect here and others not so much. There are folks that may suggest things to you what you think is pretty agreeable and there are those that may tell you your plans are ill-conceived. But publically trashing what you disagree with is not gonna exactly encourage more suggestions. More than likely, it'll just lead to folks turning on you or ignoring you. And as the Moderator for this section said above, calling people "jerks" (no matter what you think of them) on this board can lead to being banned.
I hope you give my suggestion some thought and then listen politely to whatever comes in the way of advice. You may actually end up with a really good thing.
boofdorf

jyoti says it pretty well there.

my mother always told me that if you're doing what you are passionate about, then you will always be successful.

so i'm curious, what's your 'talents & skills"?

personally, i would never work for a massage franchise-esque situation, so i don't think i'd be too much of help for you. i also have a problem working for people who are not completely versed in the massage/spa business. you best know the in's-and-out's, or you or your receptionist will cost therapists money and they'll resent you for it.... while they're walking out the door. frankly, i don't have time to wait for your learning curve to catch up with the industry. been there- done that, have the t shirt.

i don't mean to be harsh; i'm just saying it like it is. (yeah, i'm one of those)

best of luck

If you have business sense and capabilities (and a track record of starting up other businesses) then why do you take offense to a tough response? I have reread what I wrote, and except for my openning phrase, I think that all the other points are worth considering.

I believe you don't have realistic expectations. Or have not represented yourself correctly. You said you can't pay these young, out of school therapists much. Then you say you can pay them whatever the _ell you want. The madder you get, the more the payscale goes up! cool.

If my post makes you mad, then do something about it - get a strong idea together and sell it. If my post (and it was a response to an open question, not hijacking in the least) gets under your skin, just think how you'll react when you make poor decisions because you haven't done all the homework you need.

For the record, I'm not spitting. I am cutting to the chase. You need some strong, clear ideas and some specific questions to ask if you want excellent answers. Specifically what about your first post that led me to get impatient with you, was asking MTs how to get a storefront. That's why I said call for comps. Are your previous businesses online storefronts? This is what worries me. What is your previous business background? How can/does that translate into owning an Egytian-themed Oxygen Tea House Massage Establishment?

Maybe this is more in line with what you are asking for:
pay your therapists well (at least 60%)
insure them (get an umbrella policy)
don't just advertise, but draw an appropriate clientele
hire a manager that knows the field since your area of expertise lies elsewhere
decide whether you are an employer, offering contracted work or renting to therapists - and don't blur the lines you draw
know your product

I'm still participating, whether you think me a jerk or not.
Jill/Sagetherapist

To me its VERY simple. If you can't afford to pay your employees a fair wage then you should not start a business that employees others. I feel its somewhat irreasponsible to do that and wish the young ones/just graduated would not panic so much, value themselfs and think long and hard about how much they paid for an education and how many crazy long hours of studying they have done. I know thats probaly not the real world and you will be able to attract a lot of those people. Your business however on that level will be wobbly. Its true you can hire those people but also true that sooner or later they will figure out the grass is probaly greener in their own yard. And then you are stuck with the lease and all the bills that go with it. Its a no win situation. Have you considered starting off with a body work supply type store? Something that gets you into the world of body work but doesn't make it necessary to bring others on board right away. I don't mean to be negative but if you don't have deep pockets and are not willing to support an employee as they deserve to be I really think you should change course.
And for the record I do have to defend Sage who has given me good advice and support on here. Her first line struck a nerve with you and thats to bad, but if you read through on here you will see that she is a supportive individual and generally has a positive outlook on life.
I wish you luck, but also hope you get a great business plan together and don't bring others along for your ride unless you are extremley honest with them as to what they are signing on for.

boofdorf and jyoti I appreciate the time you took to look at my situation and offer some sincere insight. Sage you are a funny one, you say that except for your first comment, the rest is some worthwhile insight. Ha ha, that's truly funny. Honestly, if someone started out a response to any question you pose to them with a derogatory or condascending comment, just how open-minded do you think they'll be to whatever else you may have to say. I wish you weren't so pi@@ed and actual read what I typed. I never said I can pay them whatever the h@ll I want. Read! I said I could offer them whatever the h@ll I want. BIG DIFFERENCE. But that wouldn't quite ensure that they'd work for me huh. Hence the question I pose that was so eloquently answered by mush, Jyoti and boofdorf. I knew I was asking for it from the start with the franchisesque set-up but oh well. If they were doing so poorly why are they spreading like wild fire. I am probably one of the biggest fans of the industry and I want to incorporate into one business different products that may or may not already be popular. Massage is one of those. I know you work your butts off and you get made at the corporate, but construction workers work even harder (excuse me) and they don't get paid that well either. I'm not comparing but just giving you an example that just because your career field is taxing doesn't mean you will get paid accordingly. I am trying to avoid that. I want the therapists to br HAPPY, YEAYY HAPPY. I ask what would it take. I loved mush's answer she was short but not condascending. I can take that. I can't take someone who is tired of having to answer questions. You seem to be popular on the board. I'm sure that's for a reason, but maybe only amoung the other practioners, because with the "greenhorn" you went for the jugular.

usmcddv: For some reason my whole post did not take and you only got to see the top portion of it in this box. I have somehow managed to get it into the post that follows your comment (below). So, you may want to see that one.

Wasn't being sarcastic, it just never made it all to the page.

(edits to all one post for a better read)

Worse yet... now I lost the top part of the post, while trying to correct the two.

So, you're next post is minus the stuff that was in both.

Basic overview... sagetherapist, BigDog, gutehands, RelaxandRejuvinate posts may have some of the info you are seeking. Along with BodyWisdom. And, of course many others, but these are the members I recall specifically talking about what you are interested in and replying to these types of posts on a regular basis. Sorry for loosing the thread during the "attempted" fix / addition / making it all look better. :(

LOL....well thank you, although I sense some sarcasm, it's ok...it's quite an odd little set-up. I will look them up. For the record, I have spend many many hours (like 30) just reading related threads, but I must admit, I haven't really paid much attention to who wrote the post, just the content. While sage's advice may have been good, you have to consider how receptive someone will be to advice when it's presented in the format it was. But you know what...I'm gonna leave the whole thing alone and come at sage's advice and with a renewed vision, and act like she might have just been having a bad day, and I caught the tail end of it. Some of y'all have been very helpful. I hope this thread keeps getting some peeks so I can move ahead. I'm meeting with the SBA on Thursday, and am taking some SBA courses on top of everthing. I also signed up for some massage and bodywork mags (newsletter and the such) to get a better insight into your craft. I'm looking at a possible July or October opening. I travel alot so we will see what works best with me and my wife's schedules. Keep it coming

(seems my post didn't get all the way on the above thread. ... hmmm) -- Here is the continuation:

usmcddv:
I wanted to provide a little more to the therapists.
An "A" for you!

So now what to do to get there?
...finding out about securing a location... How did you get a storefront, (if you have). I have read the posts here, but I want to know what the commercial companies want. Fees and the such I understand it depends on the area , but broad strokes.
They want some money for one. You have to be able to pay for rent. You have to have renters insurance. Possibly flood insurance as well. You need first and last months rent and depending on what money you have going into this venture, you may need to have a co-signer if the landlord thinks you are going to bail out if things don't go according to plan.

sagetherapist said it best: "Call some commercial landlords in your area." You can't do much more than that. Every place is different, so find a location you like and call the landlord. Find out cost per square foot and if you can afford it or not. If you can't you may need to get a small business loan. Again, she made another good point - go check out the Small Business Association to see what you need to get that put in the works for your area. Chances are you will need a loan. Most people aren't so lucky to have a cash cow outside their door, as I am sure you know. :)

So, that brings us to should you do this or should you consider putting you efforts elsewhere?

Seattlesunshine wrote:
Have you considered starting off with a body work supply type store? Something that gets you into the world of body work but doesn't make it necessary to bring others on board right away. I don't mean to be negative but if you don't have deep pockets and are not willing to support an employee as they deserve to be I really think you should change course.

and dynamike (I am still thinking of JJ on "Good Times" *winks*) wrote:
An easier way to make some money and be able to call a place "your own" would be to rent a building in a high traffic retail area preferbly and build it out and rent several rooms out to MTs that are looking for a nicer place to take thier clients. Although you mst likely wont make as much money this way atleast you will get your foot in the door of the massage business, meet different contacts and hopefully work something out for down the road.

These are things to consider. It's going to take a number of years to establish your business. So, how about going for something like this? We know therapists need supplies. Not all order off the net and many like to "touch and feel" the products. Are you in a city where you could make a small supply store and rent out two rooms to two therapists or even four therapists (each for a half day w/ 2 rooms) while learning the field?
Maybe you could have a more eclectic place that can be "added to" as you start to make a little money? BodyWisdom may have a few posts that can give you insight on renting to other therapists.

Thinking about it? Maybe not. Decide you just want your Oxygen Bar/Tea Room/Massage Therapy Business? Well... are you going to be more "spa-y" or more nuts and bolts? Better check out our entire Spa Section while you are at it. It has tons of info packed in those pages as well.

So, that brings us to your big question and comments:
How exactly can I recruit the therapists. ... best ways to approach a therapist. ... I imagine the majority will be young out of school, because I won't be able to pay them much... will be starting slowly..and after a few months, I'm sure I'll be up and running. ... But in the begining, how can I get the therapist in my location and not pay them or waste their time if there isn't an appointment. Agree with someone on on-call set-up? Ask a therapist to bring thier clients in??? (that would never work) ... what approach could help both parties in being happy.

First - your imagining may be correct, but why not try to come at it from a different standpoint? Why do these therapists have to be thought of as only the ones who are young out of school? Why can't you get the ones who are experienced, who don't want to work for themselves in a small private practice, but are looking for a place to call home that schedules for them and provides them with a good income and doesn't work them to the bone? If you want the best for all, and you have the money backing you, you should be able to pull this off. It will take a LOT more than a few months though. Let's work on the premise you can provide what others rarely do. Let's say you do build a better "mousetrap".

So, you come to a board like this one - Employment Section - and you give good information that is clear, concise, explanatory, leaving no questions as to how your set-up works. What kind of therapists you need, what you offer, what you are doing etc. etc. etc. You could also advertise in a local holistic magazine, at a natural food store, or get in touch with a chapter of MT's in your area. You may want to just cold call all of the MT's in the phone book and tell them of your new place, or better yet, send out a letter.

You don't want to waste anyone's time. There are enough therapists out there who are well in their years who are willing to do a little part time work, and build some clientelle on another side of town from their office, if nothing else to make it easier for their clients who drive far. Take me for example. If I knew of a place that offered me what I wanted in pay, and made it simple for me, I'd consider being there once a week so a portion of my clients didn't have to drive as far to get to me. I have people driving 45 mins to an hour to get to my office. A satellite place might be nice.

You'd have to provide clean sheets (none of this "we ran out we're turning them over" business). You'd have to let me take 30 min breaks between clients. You'd have to book me three per day minimum. And I'd be taking 60-70%.

But, let's say I am a therapist who is not too terribly busy and wants to do some work and/or possibly build somewhere else. You could let me decide what day I am going to come and sit and wait for clients. Or, you could have me "on call" like a hotel. Problem for you, with the on-call, is what if the therapist can't make it at the time the client wants? Will you start to loose business because of this? Possibly. Or, how about you give me a place to park myself, so I can work on other projects during my day, and if I need to run errands, you call me on my cell so I can zoom back to see the client in 30 mins. Maybe you'd provide me with a VCR/DVD set up so I could watch massage videos and do some learning while I am hanging out. A media room. Maybe you'd be ok with me bringing a friend over to practice some of these new moves on. Maybe you'd purchase one massage video per month, so I have more to feed my head. Those are thoughts. You'd also have to be open that I may be working in more places than just yours. Can you handle that? Will it bug you? If not, you may be on to something. There are people out there who only want to work one day a week. There are others who want to work 3 days a week at one place and 2 days at the other. There are plenty of people, who if you just give them the freedom to get up and leave when they want (when clients aren't booked) will stay with you for years. Many therapists are pretty easy to work with if you are flexible. Of course, as jyoti said... that is where the IC thing comes in. As an IC, we come and go. But as a business, you still need to have someone to count on. So there has to be a way to make that work. You just have to figure it out.

You also have to know that if you are not giving your therapists what they need in this relationship they are going to leave at some point. Many will not make your business their home base. But, it is possible - if you work on this concept way ahead of time, as you say you are doing now. You'll do better in the long run if you take a little less and give a little more. Believe it or not, part of your business is not just "being there", but having stable therapists that don't up and quit on you without notice and that have been there for years. Many massage therapists are flaky. It is a fact. So, you are going to have to provide something that keeps the flakiness to a minimum in your set up (good pay or perks). Or you are going to have to hire non-flakes. Usually the non-flakes know what they want. Listen to what they want and need. I personally think this is imperative. It doesn't mean you have to do it... but you need to listen.

So, you need to start asking more specific questions as to how therapists like to work. What they need from their job. Do they want part or full time (on call, as a "parked" therapist who moves about, as an employee, etc.)? You may have to start multiple threads to answer these questions. However, if you word them right, a lot of us will be able to give you a lot of input. You just have to get that figured out. jyoti made a lot of good points. You may even want to put up a grid of sorts where you can edit a top post of a thread and just add in all in one section all of the items people talk about. Then you could look at it for the individual points. We have the edit button, so you could ask a question. Make a second post where you put all of the specific thoughts into it, and as people give more, you cut and past the particulars into it. It would be a good working modle for you possibly. Then people could comment on it as you work this project out. Just a thought.

Now, for your employee: you have to pay him/her, you should pay them well. They should have experience. Find a "day spa" receptionist who has been trained well, put any skew on the training for your particular place of business and pay them well. I cannot begin to express how much paying them well will make a difference in your business. And let them teach you. Learn the job too. You never know when you'll have to fill in. They need to be good at scheduling and good on the phone and know your business inside and out.

Mmh. I've talked a lot. But I think if you are really willing to do this better than most have in the past, you can get some really really good input on this forum. No matter how we say it, no matter if it sounds rough or nice - the therapists here are passionate about what they do, they come from many experiences (good and bad) and I think you should take every single post in a thread like this to heart.

Good luck.

a suggestion:
Use the Poll Feature here, asking specific questions.
Example:
If you were employed at a new start-up business would you be more likely to be happy to agree to:
being on-call
sit and wait for walkin clients
close your book availability if it hasn't booked by the previous afternoon

etc

Jill/sagetherapist

below is a great thread about pay:

http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1494&highlight=applauding

i would first start by telling you....

don't hire all of your therapists directly out of school. it's just not a good idea. they come out of school with unreal expectations and have no clue what it takes to be successful (ok. not ALL of them do but the majority? YES.). if you find therapists who are experienced and are good at what they do, you'll have 2 things going for you. one is that they're good, and that's one of the things it takes to build a nice business. two is that they'll most likely bring a following with them. pay these therapists well. if you take care of your therapists, they'll take care of you.

also, don't treat them like crap. don't have the attitude that they are disposable. once again, treat them well and they'll treat your business well.

don't over work your therapists and schedule a 1/2 hour between your appointments. 30 minutes may sound like a lot but it is not. not only will your staff appreciate it, so will your clients. don't think clients won't notice if you cut their time short or if they were rushed. clients HATE that. you want them to feel like they're the most important thing in the world for their entire session.

talk to people about what they like about massage and what they don't like about it. get peoples experiences with it. some of the things you'll hear are things that can make your business better. i'll give you an example of what i'm talking about. in the past i've always asked my clients if they've previously had massage or not. when they say they have, i ask them if it was an enjoyable experience, if there was anything they especially enjoyed or something they really didn't enjoy. so, when they tell you things like..."the therapist talked through the entire massage", "i was so cold the entire time", "i felt like i was rushed", "the table wasn't comfortable", "i had a male therapist but i requested a female", "i loved the way they took their time to listen", "i liked the extra time she spent working on my legs", "the room was so relaxing", "she showed me excercises i could do at home" etc... these are all priceless comments from your consumer. listening & taking the right action really helps you become a better therapist and business person.

get a true idea of what it is you want to offer your clients.

sorry, i could right more but i've got to get to bed. take the time to find the right people to work for you. you don't want to have difficult staff...and yes, massage therapists can be a difficult bunch to work with. be willing to sift through a TON of bad ones to get to the gems. hire people who not only give awesome massages but who also have a good personality. it goes a long way.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  5. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’ž Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ‘„ Fifi, ๐Ÿ’‹ and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโคWednesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹upbeat personality, very fun ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  19. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  33. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  34. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  38. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  43. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
Back