Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Eva @ Lulu Villa Spa (2555 Warden Ave)

Harrk

Reaction score
This was my first visit since Lulu Villa moved into a different unit in the same plaza, which is a huge improvement. The entrance is very secluded in a passageway that leads to the back of the plaza, so you can park in the rear parking lot or street without being noticed.

With the new location and hype I’ve seen on the boards here, I had high hopes but the experience didn’t live up to expectations. It was midday and they had too many clients visiting, so there were multiple distractions and general rushing (read below for details).

I entered and they require you take off your shoes and leave them at the entrance, which I’m not a fan of but went with it. Eva let me in, led me to the room and took $40 for 30 minutes and left while I got undressed. I noticed at that time she led another john out that had finished earlier.

Eva is in her mid-20s, about 5’3”, 110 lbs, and wears large wire-rimmed glasses that explain the “librarian” descriptor the spa advertises on the forums. She was wearing a tight, uniform-style, pink mini dress that showed off her petite body, B-cup tits, and small round ass. Good English and talks kind of fast. She has a small tattoo of a bird on one arm.

The new space is clean and well built, the room has a shower and sink. Unfortunately, the massage table was in the corner of the room and against the wall on two sides (my feet could touch the wall).

She quickly returned and started a strong massage I was looking for. She put a towel on my back and got to work on my shoulders and full back. During the massage, ding dong, another customer came in so she left mid-massage to lead him into another room. She returned then moved to the thighs and calves. There was no teasing and build up you expect with other MPAs to get things started. She asked without warning for me to turn over and draped me with the towel again and asked “what extras do you want?” which is more direct and transactional than I am used to. When I didn’t reply immediately she listed off the price list, again in slight rush: $40 for HJ, $80 for CBJ, $100 for CBJ with BS, $120 for FS. Just as she finished the rundown by saying her only restriction for FS is no fingering, ding dong, another customer she had to leave to lead into another room! She came back pretty quickly and apologizing again. The pricing was $20 more than typical but i wasn’t there to argue, so I opted for the $100 bodyslide and CBJ.

She quickly unzipped and dropped her dress, revealing a smooth body, round tits with well-proportioned areolas and hefty nipples, a hairy pussy, and a firm small butt. She pulled down her mask and started with rubbing her tits over my chest, my dick, and oddly, my thighs. After minute or two she pulled out the condom and put it on with her mouth. She took direction well and gave a sensual, slow BJ. At this point, she got me very turned on and hard and I wanted to fuck. I asked if we can go for the FS and she said no because she would have needed to get lubricant from before, but later she also said she doesn’t like FS with first-timers and was hesitant about DATY due to COVID. Got to respect the MPAs boundaries🤷‍♂️

After that, I asked to play with her tits and nipples, which she allowed but asked that I be gentle. They felt great to hold and have in my mouth, especially when flicking her thick nipples with my tongue. While doing this she was playing with my dick. After a couple minutes she switched back to CBJ and I thrusted my dick in her mouth until I came.

She didn’t act rushed during play but once I came, she was quick to clean me up, wash herself, get dressed, and say goodbye to me in the room before rushing out to her next customer. She was apologetic by saying it’s not usually busy like this and to come again and she works on , repeating her name is Eva a few times so I don’t forget.

Eva is attractive and got me off, but the session felt somewhat mechanical and she can’t be blamed for the rushed atmosphere of three different johns going and coming. The menu pricing is higher than what I’m used to and got me less mileage. I would visit other places and MPAs before returning, but may still return.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 6/10

CBJ, BS for $40 door fee plus $100 tip

"The menu pricing is higher than what I’m used to"
I dont think it's higher. Do you know many spas where you can get FS for less than 160 all together?

I dont think it's higher. Do you know many spas where you can get FS for less than 160 all together?
I typically get $140 FS with door fee, which I understood was the norm.

My recent experience is that spas are super busy, and they are short of attendants. Prices are up as a result, and they may continue to go up. It's all about demand outstripping supply.

Please share
OK. 1st I will only mention specific names of MPA I have personally seen since the lockdown ended.2nd the key is to be upfront and tell the girl before money is exchanged " i'm here for FS and I'll give you $100 ". If she says no Fs is ??. Any quote over 100 you smile politely and respond you"ll be moving on .And be prepared to do it. 95% of the time they will take the 100. 3rd. I am talking your typical asian MP's not premium etc. Ok Lily on Thursday at Spa One. Alina on Saturday Spa One. Jennifer on Monday Kawaii. Nana on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday Kawaii.Vicky on Tuesday Kawaii. Sisi most days Hollywood Spa. Grace on Monday, Tuesday and Friday Lux Spa.Other spas I have not been to post lockdown but where 2nd key above applies Sun Rise Spa, Spring Green, Anna Relax, Wilson Holistic,26 Spa etc etc. Get the idea. They don't DICTATE the price. You do.As for original poster and his encounter with Eva , 1st thank you for the review. You saved me some money. I was intrigued by the spa advertising. The librarian look. LOL.. 2nd You need to know what you are looking for when you walk in.Don't let junior take over mid way through the session. And most important the 2nd time the bell went Ding Dong and she left the room when she returned she should have found you getting dressed and on your way out. OK you lost the door fee but you saved the 120 to invest somewhere better and even more important you walk out with your head high having let her know you don't tolerate shit service,So although I have never been let's all agree to add Lulu Villa to the list of 100 all in or sorry I'll move on. New facility.lot's of bucks on reno's good for them. But we don't pay extra because the paint job is newer than the spa down the street. We pay for the quality time with a woman who knows how to make a man feel special for a short period of time. Fuck the decore. If she is treating you like s piece of meat to get rid of ASAP show her your back as you walk out.

You are the man. While I agree to not overpay for shitty service, I wouldn't conclude about spa based on one visit to one particular MPA.
You can add the librarian to the "black list", but I know few MPAs who will smile politely to the 100 to offer and will decline.
As you said, not typical Asian MPA....
But very good post overall reminding that negotiation is a key...

I typically get $140 FS with door fee, which I understood was the norm.
Yes..Most Asian spas, I would say 90% off them will gladly take $140. They may ask standard rate $160 but 95% of the girls will take you in for $140 -150 if no other girl is standing besides them. Some might even take you in for $120 just for a quickie saying no massage. I have seen that all the time including this girl Eva. About 2-3 months ago she had so many cheap guys at the spa she was working and she thought I posted cheap price for her on internet, accusing me and giving me drama without having any proof. I never post anything about her at all, so I got pissed and blocked her out on my phone. I don't mind helping any girl but I don't need that kind of shit and drama in my life.

Last edited:
Yes..Most Asian spas, I would say 90% off them will gladly take $140. They may ask standard rate $160 but 95% of the girls will take you in for $140 -150 if no other girl is standing besides them. Some might even take you in for $120 just for a quickie saying no massage. I have seen that all the time including this girl Eva. About 2-3 months ago she had so many cheap guys at the spa she was working and she thought I posted cheap price for her on internet, accusing me and giving me drama without having any proof. I got pissed and blocked her out on my phone. I don't mind helping any girl but I don't need that kind of shit and drama in my life..
Thank you for Intel, sir! The information you're providing is always appreciated.
Not advocating Eva, but in general, if I like the girl and the service , I wouldn't ruin the session because of 20 dollars. We all complain on transactional flavour, so lets not add to it. Besides, even groccery became more expensive, why services wouldn't?

Thank you for Intel, sir! The information you're providing is always appreciated.
Not advocating Eva, but in general, if I like the girl and the service , I wouldn't ruin the session because of 20 dollars. We all complain on transactional flavour, so lets not add to it. Besides, even groccery became more expensive, why services wouldn't?
No problem my friend. I hate bargaining and I even pay more than standard price before the session started if I like the girl's looks and attitude. Most of the times it works out well with better service and their number in my hand.
I like what K spa boss told me a few months ago about her girls. They are not greedy and will take $120, 140, 160 total all inclusive but the more you pay the better service you get. Good point. Not a bad policy she has for her spa cuz she is getting the same door fees no matter how much the girls agreed upon with customers..lol.

Last edited:
OK. 1st I will only mention specific names of MPA I have personally seen since the lockdown ended.2nd the key is to be upfront and tell the girl before money is exchanged " i'm here for FS and I'll give you $100 ". If she says no Fs is ??. Any quote over 100 you smile politely and respond you"ll be moving on .And be prepared to do it. 95% of the time they will take the 100. 3rd. I am talking your typical asian MP's not premium etc. Ok Lily on Thursday at Spa One. Alina on Saturday Spa One. Jennifer on Monday Kawaii. Nana on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday Kawaii.Vicky on Tuesday Kawaii. Sisi most days Hollywood Spa. Grace on Monday, Tuesday and Friday Lux Spa.Other spas I have not been to post lockdown but where 2nd key above applies Sun Rise Spa, Spring Green, Anna Relax, Wilson Holistic,26 Spa etc etc. Get the idea. They don't DICTATE the price. You do.As for original poster and his encounter with Eva , 1st thank you for the review. You saved me some money. I was intrigued by the spa advertising. The librarian look. LOL.. 2nd You need to know what you are looking for when you walk in.Don't let junior take over mid way through the session. And most important the 2nd time the bell went Ding Dong and she left the room when she returned she should have found you getting dressed and on your way out. OK you lost the door fee but you saved the 120 to invest somewhere better and even more important you walk out with your head high having let her know you don't tolerate shit service,So although I have never been let's all agree to add Lulu Villa to the list of 100 all in or sorry I'll move on. New facility.lot's of bucks on reno's good for them. But we don't pay extra because the paint job is newer than the spa down the street. We pay for the quality time with a woman who knows how to make a man feel special for a short period of time. Fuck the decore. If she is treating you like s piece of meat to get rid of ASAP show her your back as you walk out.

This is about the best advice I have seen on this board.

So I will expand on the excellent process (referred to as keys above) disregarding #1 as I am not going to reference any MPA or Spa. Maybe some others would like to add to this as well...

1 - Understand EXACTLY what YOU WANT. Most of us may not be able to define this but know it when we see it... Examples: If you want to see an MPA with nicely shaped breasts, you should know if size matters or not to you. DDs are not the same as Bs and some of us prefer one over the other. However, If breast shape and Areola placement is what you actually want, size may really be irrelevant. Or - you may want an Asian MPA with a small spinner body but enter a spa and are greeted by a hot Latina spinner that immediately increases your blood flow. So - know EXACTLY what you want.

2 - Clearly understand EXACTLY what it is you DO NOT WANT! Most of us may not be able to define this either but know it when we see it... Example: If you do not want service from an overweight MPA, be aware of what women do to hide the fact they are - I won't be polite here - F A T... Is she wearing loose fitting clothes? If you want a happy session, if the MPA greeting you is all business, walk away or ask to see the other MAs on duty. I will say this: After frequenting Spas around the GTA for over two decades I have run into every kind of situation you can imagine - good and bad. When you enter a Spa you must be alert to any signal you will be underserved and therefore unsatisfied in the end. Many MPAs working in this business have issues men will never know or understand. Be aware of the tell-tale signs like little eye contact, lack of friendliness etc...

3 - Always be ready and willing to walk away. At any point, right from the initial meeting on, if something happens that you do not like, LEAVE. Obviously is she farts during FS you are not going to leave - be reasonable about this and not spiteful. As was said above, interruptions in your session is, IMO, unforgivable. You are paying, and in the premium body rubs well over, at least $40 for a half hour session. Do you make $80 an hour where you work? Maybe a few guys do, but I will guarantee you that at least 90% of the men here don't. This shit is expensive, just the room fee for a basic massage is expensive. And make no mistake - the Spa is getting that cash, not the MA, the attendant might get $10, but not in all Spas. The MPAs make their money in the room! more on this later...

4 - Ask for the service you want BEFORE your session starts! Ok, so, there are a few caveats here with this approach, first one being THE TEASE! If you enjoy the tease and the whole process of an MPA exciting you with the possibility of what might or might not happen then you can totally ignore this!!! But know this: it is a tactic - in the real world we call in an UPSELL! Be aware you are being manipulated into a position where your little head is making all the decisions. Smart and savvy MPAs understand this and work it to their monetary advantage. Again - if you like it this kind of interaction, fill your boots.

You should know what the generally acceptable rates are, or have established exactly what you are willing to pay. Remember, this is a transaction between two people. Each may have a range, some have a minimum and some will have a maximum. Considering the state of our economy and the precarious nature of government lockdowns and their propensity to shut down businesses at a moments notice, Spa owners and MPAs are trying top make as much money as possible because of the uncertainty. Just remember - you are in control - don't let them control the situation - say what you want and if the price is too high for you, either negotiate or walk.

And BTW, there are many Spas that make this easy for you and ask you up front what service you want. I would suggest it is a clear signal of nefarious intent if they do not - trying to UPSELL you when you are lying naked on a massage table is manipulative!

5 - When to Tip? This is a problem every man frequenting Spas will encounter. Generally speaking most first time sessions in any Spa will require the room fee up front. However, if you are a frequent flyer to that Spa, you probably pay at the end of your session. The problem arises when you do not agree on the terms of service before anything happens. IMHO it is never a good thing to hear "how much you will pay" when you are naked on a massage table. Get this done BEFORE YOUR SESSION STARTS - ALWAYS!!!

6 - Be Respectful If you don't respect the people who serve you and think that you are above them, I don't know what to say to you. I believe every individual involved in this activity, from the men who patronize these establishments, the men and women that own the establishments, and the MPAs that deliver the services, all deserve to be treated respectfully. All this talk of whores and the degrading comments I see on this forum often makes me wonder why men who feel this way even bother to go to a Spa to begin with... Every person I know needs to make money.Most people do things they would rather not do. Not one of us should be judging the MPAs and Spa owners when its comes to delivering the services we want. I am not saying we should just accept horrible behaviours and patronize places that abuse their customers and clientele, this forum is a great place to identify these operations but realize this: we are all benefitting from the willingness of these service providers to give us the services and comfort we seek. Be respectful!

Last edited:
That would be very savvy, right and boring hobby experience...:)

… ya gotta no what u want going in… 💯 % true…

And u gotta have a plan B… if u dont have another spa or girl 2c, u nvr gonna leave…

Cute girl, $120 aint crazy $$$… but that pricing= weird… cbj =$80… cbj + bs? WTF? :wtf If yer gonna suck me off, whats bs 4?

… agree about walkng… 2nd interruption, im outta there… :moonwalk … & zero sensuality even b4 that.

This whole experience = same as $60 whore TBH… no sensuality, interruptions, $$$ menu… mebbe girl= a bit cuter… its just crazy going 2 a spa & yet no-one handling the door…

… my plan b = GW semilegit spa… saw Crystal… gr8 msg, way more sensual & fun… Anna (mgr) handles door, zero interruptions … 45 min… had more fun than he had w Eva… ;)

Last edited:
My recent experience is that spas are super busy, and they are short of attendants. Prices are up as a result, and they may continue to go up. It's all about demand outstripping supply.
Busy? Not been my experience… girls txtng tryng 2 drum up biz… arrive @ noon on Saturday & Im 1st client… spas cutting back from 4 girls to 3 or 2… :sleep2

Look, u can read the scheds, :read less girls every day… posted here daily… sure, a few spas= quite busy, like Ellagance… that area getting busy, eh? And some rival spas= gone… Flirt put girls on discount 4 a day… (Thurs)

Allotta dudes afraid 2 hobby :unsure due2 COVID 🦠 … or cant sneak out 🕵️‍♂️ bcuz WFH … OR S.O. WFH & watchng them… 👀

This is about the best advice I have seen on this board.

So I will expand on the excellent process (referred to as keys above) disregarding #1 as I am not going to reference any MPA or Spa. Maybe some others would like to add to this as well...

1 - Understand EXACTLY what YOU WANT. Most of us may not be able to define this but know it when we see it... Examples: If you want to see an MPA with nicely shaped breasts, you should know if size matters or not to you. DDs are not the same as Bs and some of us prefer one over the other. However, If breast shape and Areola placement is what you actually want, size may really be irrelevant. Or - you may want an Asian MPA with a small spinner body but enter a spa and are greeted by a hot Latina spinner that immediately increases your blood flow. So - know EXACTLY what you want.

2 - Clearly understand EXACTLY what it is you DO NOT WANT! Most of us may not be able to define this either but know it when we see it... Example: If you do not want service from an overweight MPA, be aware of what women do to hide the fact they are - I won't be polite here - F A T... Is she wearing loose fitting clothes? If you want a happy session, if the MPA greeting you is all business, walk away or ask to see the other MAs on duty. I will say this: After frequenting Spas around the GTA for over two decades I have run into every kind of situation you can imagine - good and bad. When you enter a Spa you must be alert to any signal you will be underserved and therefore unsatisfied in the end. Many MPAs working in this business have issues men will never know or understand. Be aware of the tell-tale signs like little eye contact, lack of friendliness etc...

3 - Always be ready and willing to walk away. At any point, right from the initial meeting on, if something happens that you do not like, LEAVE. Obviously is she farts during FS you are not going to leave - be reasonable about this and not spiteful. As was said above, interruptions in your session is, IMO, unforgivable. You are paying, and in the premium body rubs well over, at least $40 for a half hour session. Do you make $80 an hour where you work? Maybe a few guys do, but I will guarantee you that at least 90% of the men here don't. This shit is expensive, just the room fee for a basic massage is expensive. And make no mistake - the Spa is getting that cash, not the MA, the attendant might get $10, but not in all Spas. The MPAs make their money in the room! more on this later...

4 - Ask for the service you want BEFORE your session starts! Ok, so, there are a few caveats here with this approach, first one being THE TEASE! If you enjoy the tease and the whole process of an MPA exciting you with the possibility of what might or might not happen then you can totally ignore this!!! But know this: it is a tactic - in the real world we call in an UPSELL! Be aware you are being manipulated into a position where your little head is making all the decisions. Smart and savvy MPAs understand this and work it to their monetary advantage. Again - if you like it this kind of interaction, fill your boots.

You should know what the generally acceptable rates are, or have established exactly what you are willing to pay. Remember, this is a transaction between two people. Each may have a range, some have a minimum and some will have a maximum. Considering the state of our economy and the precarious nature of government lockdowns and their propensity to shut down businesses at a moments notice, Spa owners and MPAs are trying top make as much money as possible because of the uncertainty. Just remember - you are in control - don't let them control the situation - say what you want and if the price is too high for you, either negotiate or walk.

And BTW, there are many Spas that make this easy for you and ask you up front what service you want. I would suggest it is a clear signal of nefarious intent if they do not - trying to UPSELL you when you are lying naked on a massage table is manipulative!

5 - When to Tip? This is a problem every man frequenting Spas will encounter. Generally speaking most first time sessions in any Spa will require the room fee up front. However, if you are a frequent flyer to that Spa, you probably pay at the end of your session. The problem arises when you do not agree on the terms of service before anything happens. IMHO it is never a good thing to hear "how much you will pay" when you are naked on a massage table. Get this done BEFORE YOUR SESSION STARTS - ALWAYS!!!

6 - Be Respectful If you don't respect the people who serve you and think that you are above them, I don't know what to say to you. I believe every individual involved in this activity, from the men who patronize these establishments, the men and women that own the establishments, and the MPAs that deliver the services, all deserve to be treated respectfully. All this talk of whores and the degrading comments I see on this forum often makes me wonder why men who feel this way even bother to go to a Spa to begin with... Every person I know needs to make money.Most people do things they would rather not do. Not one of us should be judging the MPAs and Spa owners when its comes to delivering the services we want. I am not saying we should just accept horrible behaviours and patronize places that abuse their customers and clientele, this forum is a great place to identify these operations but realize this: we are all benefitting from the willingness of these service providers to give us the services and comfort we seek. Be respectful!
Bang on!!! Respect is the key. And that is a 2 way street. Respect the girl, BUT always maintain your own self respect. You are there for a good time. You are not there to rip off the girl. You are also not there to be ripped off. These girls are often subjected to guys who treat them with disrespect treat them with respect and most will reward you. Those that don't, show them your back.

…midday and they had too many clients visiting, so there were multiple distractions and general rushing … I noticed at that time she led another john out that had finished earlier….. During the massage, ding dong, another customer came in so she left mid-massage to lead him into another room. … ding dong, another customer came in so she lead into another room!

She came back pretty quickly and apologizing again.

… say goodbye to me in the room before rushing out to her next customer. She was apologetic by saying it’s not usually busy like this and to come again
Read above man!
… just highlighting traffic jam here… :car

He just barely missed another guy… a guy arrived after that… got 2 hear our hero… & another dude came after THAT! He’s gotta wait an hour…

Holy
Moley

🙀

Greedy

That last dude, don’t even answer door FFS… who waits an hr! ⏳

If he left after 2nd interruption… like she won’t even care, go2 next guy then next guy…

Incredible… says he might go back… o_O … I’m nvr gonna visit LuLu Villa or this Eva…

Yes..Most Asian spas, I would say 90% off them will gladly take $140. They may ask standard rate $160 but 95% of the girls will take you in for $140 -150 if no other girl is standing besides them. Some might even take you in for $120 just for a quickie saying no massage. I have seen that all the time including this girl Eva. About 2-3 months ago she had so many cheap guys at the spa she was working and she thought I posted cheap price for her on internet, accusing me and giving me drama without having any proof. I never post anything about her at all, so I got pissed and blocked her out on my phone. I don't mind helping any girl but I don't need that kind of shit and drama in my life.
You also don't mind helping those who give you perks

Read above man!
… just highlighting traffic jam here… :car

He just barely missed another guy… a guy arrived after that… got 2 hear our hero… & another dude came after THAT! He’s gotta wait an hour…

Holy
Moley

🙀

Greedy

That last dude, don’t even answer door FFS… who waits an hr! ⏳

If he left after 2nd interruption… like she won’t even care, go2 next guy then next guy…

Incredible… says he might go back… o_O … I’m nvr gonna visit LuLu Villa or this Eva…
Of course, it would be a long bike ride for you

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  13. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  19. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  22. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  29. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Turnernator1:
    blair
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  50. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
Back