Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

He said I have no life. He seems like he is spending more time in here than me and at spas he's shilling. Of course only if those were real reviews. His last review didn't fly. I knew that girl well and lasted only one day at almost every spa she works.
I say you spent more time here on ol fun guy. You keep on bumping the spa threads for the spa you shill for. Majority of ol finguy posts are for the sexy babe secrion

Krayjee, you are proving over and over again that you are absolute GARBAGE!

To set the record straight:

EMMA FIRED YOU (NOT the other way around)
, as most Spa Bosses do once they realize you are an ASS. She doesn't like you AT ALL. Predictably, you are now posting lies about your dismissal, and about the poor sweet innocent Coco.

Coco offered you NOTHING! Stop posting your drooling lies.

What I have posted is 100% true (I verified with the parties you slandered). Krayjee, you are a disreputable LIAR and an old pathetic CRETIN.
Holy fcuk. How many handles you have in here Chris?
I ran out of fingers and toes...lol

My bumps? I pick and choose and answer someone when I need a bump. I don't keep asking to spa bosses " Boss who's working tomorrow." ..lol

I used everyone's review if I think that was not a fake one. I rejected a few fake ones from Emma and refused to post.

Coco...lol. Why was she offering me dinner date and free massage and service if she's having night mare? lol. You are really a shameless pos.

I ask who is working tomorrow because unlike you I actually see the girls for massage and because I have so many regulars I need to plan ahead.

You just keep asking “why haven’t I seen any reviews of [insert girl’s name] before”? lol

If Coco asked you out for dinner, it’s because she’s homesick and misses her grandpa…

Here’s what Coco’s friend sent to me after she heard you went to see her…

IMG_6647.jpeg

He said I have no life. He seems like he is spending more time in here than me and at spas he's shilling. Of course only if those were real reviews. His last review didn't fly. I knew that girl well and lasted only one day at almost every spa she works.

I post reviews of girls I see for the benefit of members. I have no control of how long they last at the spa…that is not something I’m worried about.

I post reviews of girls I see for the benefit of members. I have no control of how long they last at the spa…that is not something I’m worried about.
Benefits like these....lol

Just like all the girls at Ravello were perfect, and we all know what happened.

Saw amy today, not sure if it was bs,
Massage was 7/10 (being generous here), no tease pre flip, handy was 60 (is this the new norm?), body was decent shape, some nice meat on the cheeks, facially nmcot
She seemed nice, complimenting you here and there, checks up on you for pressure but she could not deliver as i opted for hard massage.
Seems different from what @Faded007 and @OG_funguy got.

Here is what bobdoe said......

Don't worry it's not just you. I went last week and realized there were tons of shilling. I was fairly unimpressed as well.

Last edited:
Here’s what Coco’s friend sent to me after she heard you went to see her…

View attachment 443813
You think that picture was funny? She seems very happy to me. Posting this picture hoping to divert attention from all your lies and fabrications won't help you much. See the quote on Truth and Lies below.
1715132387585.png
This one was more funny to me after you keep on telling everyone you never ever went out looking for promo job...Once you caught with a lie, whatever you say after that is pretty much useless. :rolf :rolf :rolf

1715132144169.pngIMG_5535.pngIMG_5537.png

Last edited:
You think that picture was funny? She seems very happy to me.
View attachment 443827
This one was more funny to me after you keep on telling everyone you never ever went out looking for promo job... :rolf :rolf :rolf

View attachment 443826
at least the photos posted by the other person looks more authentic than the photoshopped photos you posted for sky spa. i am still waiting for a response.

btw did you actually confirm whether the photos you post are indeed legitimate? one of the latest photos you posted for purple sugar is indeed fake?

also why do you care if the HK guy is lurking around for shilling jobs? You cearly have too much times on your hands. Finally you say you are rich, why are you charging an arm and a leg for your service. when spas stop uising you r services, you delete the entire thread. I thought you are philanthropist .

Here are the girls who will be on duty on Wednesday

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

IMG_5366.png
1714442403710.png

Nana aka Coco.....she is our new very good looking sexy young girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 4" tall, around 105 lbs with nice slender body, curves and huge DD melons , well known for her great attitude , good massage and good service. . She is very sweet , very friendly , very open minded and knows how to treat a man very well. She 's a must try.

Here is sexy chesty Nana aka Coco...

1713360402284.png
1713360505480.png

Alice. aka Apple@ I&U.....she is our new very sexy petite young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly, very sweet, good English, can massage well ,very easy going, and quite liberal. if you are into good massage and fun, she's the one.

Here is sweet and cute Alice…

IMG_4865.pngIMG_4866.pngIMG_4867.png

Last edited:
You think that picture was funny? She seems very happy to me.
View attachment 443827
This one was more funny to me after you keep on telling everyone you never ever went out looking for promo job... :rolf :rolf :rolf

View attachment 443826
first of all, your dreaming and wish your were as tall as the guy in the picture you posted. and you don't have any white hair btw. as you do take care for yourself.
swivel on the head, shake your hand you know how this thing works......
little ole girl over at I and U, the bomb. Not going to say more but dam god like!
thanks
she's really good isn't she?
are you GOAT status kj? I would love to debate you going forward.......
LETS SEE WHAT THE Famous KJ has......... what ya got kj? t little thai dude, 5 foot 6 inch. a buck 50 on any Sunday. 78 years old and dam if your body ant tight .....
good for you and your eating habits at your age.... is your secret kale? or is it 69? and sucking sabrinas labia till the cows come home? do you take pills? or are you au natural?
do you visit east beaver creek on a daily basis. can i come see the famous kj in his element? where do i go?
does kj eat pork, pussy, ass?
Inquiring minds may need to know.. go forward with your response kj.

Last edited:
Is the old man going to respond to the photoshopped and fake photos posted on his threads?

Is the old man going to respond to the photoshopped and fake photos posted on his threads?
You have to ask me in appropriate thread. I will answer when I have time. You have to realise I don't have time for all the spas under my care and I go by what they gave me. It's their responsibility to give me the right info.

Last edited:
Makes sense when I do the math. Appreciate the intel. I believe one member touched on this already but your picture taking skills definitely got better haha.
I wonder how all my haters are handling this after realizing how much promoters are making, Especially me.. hehe,. No surprise OG is going around all over the GTA looking for business even though he swore he never did...lol Just have a look at SquarePinRoundhole how he went nuts after he lost two of his accounts to me. Square Pin has about 20 handles he 's using to promote all the spas under his care with fake reviews. I don't know how many handles JimiNy and OG have. lol. The difference between me and those so called promoters is I have the ball to say Fck off to any spa boss while they are sucking up to bosses to make a few bucks.

Last edited:
I say you spent more time here on ol fun guy. You keep on bumping the spa threads for the spa you shill for. Majority of ol finguy posts are for the sexy babe secrion
I do spend time in here cuz it's my job that is paying me well. I do have my time for golf and massage. If you look at OG and JimiNy, they have no life other than in here shilling non stop. .

A new girl just came in for interview and will be staying over a few hours.

Maybe no bumps but the photos you posted on sky spa thread are photoshopped. I and others are still waiting an explanation from you
I just confirmed with Sky spa. It wasn't photoshopped. The girl is there. Go have a look yourself.

Last edited:
I hope that you arent referring to that picky guy!!! He drives me nuts and is full of shit.

Like I said before, I have never had any issues with you but it seems that you are amicable with that piece of shit, endless fake ID XTC and now this Picky guy too? My 2 cents is that you should separate from them.

Plus, you made reference that you believed that i may be Jimmy. I tried to ask you a couple of times about my review on Selina but you disregarded me.

I'm not aligned with any promoter or spa and I understand that you all have a job to do. A little embellishment is acceptable. None of you guys bother me however Picky and Piko Lime/XTC drive me batshit crazy.
I finished golf very early today and have a little extra time, so I did check your background history and You're not who I thought you're. My sincere apology.

The big spa was given to a young Taiwanese guy who is fluent in English and writes well. It is a big job with about 40 girls on duty every day. . The job was way more than Picky can handle and Picky doesn't like posting schedules.

I just confirmed with Sky spa. It wasn't photoshopped. The girl is there. Go have a look yourself.
I never deny the girl works there. The photo was indeed altered. Did you notice the door on the back? It is crooked

You have to ask me in appropriate thread. I will answer when I have time. You have to realise I don't have time for all the spas under my care and I go by what they gave me. It's their responsibility to give me the right info.
i did but given your MO, you pick and choose what to answer and what not to answer.

I finished golf very early today and have a little extra time, so I did check your background history and You're not who I thought you're. My sincere apology.

The big spa was given to a young Taiwanese guy who is fluent in English and writes well. It is a big job with about 40 girls on duty every day. . The job was way more than Picky can handle and Picky doesn't like posting schedules.
I appreciate that. Not that I have any problems at all with Jimmy. I know that you guys have your differences. I will not take sides. I try not to follow the drama as I don't like when people argue. I'm very soft hearted for the most part.

Here are the girls who will be on duty on Thursday.

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

IMG_5399.png

Alice. aka Apple@ I&U.....she is our new very sexy petite young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly, very sweet, good English, can massage well ,very easy going, and quite liberal. if you are into good massage and fun, she's the one.

Here is sweet and cute Alice…

IMG_4865.pngIMG_4866.pngIMG_4867.png

Kelly...ex Monica @ Hot Rock..aka Cora @ Sentosa super star......she is very good looking young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 1 " tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and huge DD melons., She can provide good medium strong massage, is very sweet, very easy going, lots of skills, including Nuru slides and very liberal.. Just be nice, you can have a great time. No surprises she's one of the most booked girl at EBW.

Here are some reviews of Kelly aka Cora aka Monica.....

This girl is really fantastic, you can feel from the start of your session ,she is a real "pro" , don't be fool by her size, her message is really strong , her body complexion is very nice with natural busty melons , clean shaved kitty and wow, what a finish .... Not a tip hungry !
Kelly now, and far right pic what she looked like when she was young
1712247091581.png
1712247235952.png
1714008664400.png

One new girl Eva....... All I know now is she is a tall ex Suko girl.

We have hired a few more new girls this week and replacing them on girls with no repeat customers and no appointments. We will focus more on girls who can massage well. Only girls who can massage well have repeat customers and we are only hiring girls now who can massage well with great personality or really young and cute girls with good attitude.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💗 Sunday, ❣💋  Amy, 💖 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💫💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... 💞average build, and ☺💖 Michelle💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💘 Sunday, 💖💗 Kim, 💢💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service Angela, slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole,💋💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💥 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  11. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💢💕Sunday, ❣ Cici... 👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ☺ Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄❤ Sunday, 🪀 💗Yoyo, 👄small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  22. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  25. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  28. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  29. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  32. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  36. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Turnernator1:
    blair
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄