Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Recently been to Kishore after 3 months...sad part was my regular daasi was still away & some few favourite was also away...saw some new faces, not up to the mark, all chewing tobacco which is a big turn off for me.

Some how finished my beer & was out within 30-40 mins... felt incomplete & was wondering where to go...hopped into Rajmahal, again visiting this place after ages.

Waiter to owner... everyone was too pushy from making random Females to sit besides. Shooed them away & one lady caught my eyes...she was good at dance, with good boobies (might be padded one, not sure) & ass. Made her sit with me...she was good to talk, turned out to be a south indian & spk decent English.

Again coatwalas started pestering to go for entry. Looked around few good stock, but don't know how they would score in bed so avoided entry being my first visit.

For a change it's good place with better ambience. But over the years stock has degraded. Those days Rajmahal used to be one of the elite in Navi Mumbai area after Whitehouse, Nightangle, Diana & Manorama.

So tomorrow being a dry day/holiday, enjoy time off with ur loved ones or make it wet along with ur Daasi's

Cherrs,
Maddy

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

FR on Pavitra

Mongering bros, left office thinking what to do?? Drinking in navi mumbai wasnt an option as had to be home early.

So decided to take johnny to my old haunt Pavitra (Mulund West).

As usual sme old faces, but then eye caught one fancy deer. Deer doesnt dance, doesnt even move. But my god whatta figure... Perfect 10 on 10. Anita is the name.. ordered some 50's and deer hopped over to my table!! Deer is like tum mere ho dear. so kaha aa jaao dear ke saath beer peeyo, dry day ke din.. Deer sprinted off into the wilderness off random cholis...

Then spotted a buffalo.. bengali buffalo, named sapna. Thot of making my dry day wet.. made her dance to "choli ke peeche kya ha" as suggested by dear uncle sam.. horrible it was :(

Paid her 200 and told her to never dance again.

Itna bore kabhi nahi hua bhailog. So ran off to my fav marwadi.. had a quick fs in the car.. and then off too home for a nap..

Navi mumbai always scores over mulund thane..

Damages : 2000 udaana
Beers 2*550

KLPD : 100 of 100

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

I was again today .....forced by my boss to join for some fun...So we ventured to happy street...
We met my buddy who was busy taking a girl to town...... FR will come soon..as informed..

Uncle Sam Panvel is far and surely will visit this weekend start by 4pm from home.. today made do with Happy Street....

Visited Nightangle...my god wat beauty had superb fun....had drinks..splashed money....left by 11....OB is not worth...

Headed to Cabana...seen a chick.in black with flowers ghagra choli...my god an eye catcher...had some fun..asked to dance..
Cant recollect her name....had beer..spent 20's on her dance and left....

Having dinner at Ashwit and will leave for home.....

Cabana has some really good babes in OB..but no fun only seeing dance....I want much more....

Really had fun..happy street makes u happy....

But I am not enjoy OB as much as DB..waiting to head to Panvel would be my First....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I was again today .....forced by my boss to join for some fun...So we ventured to happy street...
We met my buddy who was busy taking a girl to town...... FR will come soon..as informed..

Uncle Sam Panvel is far and surely will visit this weekend start by 4pm from home.. today made do with Happy Street....

Visited Nightangle...my god wat beauty had superb fun....had drinks..splashed money....left by 11....OB is not worth...

Headed to Cabana...seen a chick.in black with flowers ghagra choli...my god an eye catcher...had some fun..asked to dance..
Cant recollect her name....had beer..spent 20's on her dance and left....

Having dinner at Ashwit and will leave for home.....

Cabana has some really good babes in OB..but no fun only seeing dance....I want much more....

Really had fun..happy street makes u happy....

But I am not enjoy OB as much as DB..waiting to head to Panvel would be my First....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
We will go for crazy boys and another one this weekend...one of my old Muse sani (very good dancer) is there... I got information...

We will enjoy her dance there along with others...

Tell me advance... Sorry for not giving ample company today...

Regards

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Finally was able to locate Happy Street, had missed it earlier, was travelling by other routes to panvel/pune..., Happy Street is like the LBS (Ladies Bar Sequence) Marg of Mulund in the late 1990's.. Almost Every junction on LBS in Mulund had a DB in those days...from Gazali @ Sonapur to Safari @ check naka.. countless bars..

Recce'ed Happy Street, goods available to please Digestive System, Nervous Systems and Reproductive System.. Found a Judiciary court also at end of the lane, another level of kink... Ironically a preschool with name Happy F**t has got the trees on outside illuminated with glittering lights... Lighting strings same like DB ( ;-) . Poor kids might think all the places with glittering lights are pre-Schools and get phobic in future.

many options on happy street but couldn't shortlist on any specific bar....skipped and headed to Greets Panvel. Had visited earlier on basis Unclebabas FR..
Many Girls in Ghagra Choli,... waiter showed (literally shoved) a couple of seal pack naya maal. Said will test for dance skills and then let you know. Both not dancers so avoided, but one was cute height abt 5'8". No sitting on table without dance skills.
The environment was like Goldfish bowl... Gals just swimming around and some of the olds patrons were going through breakups and hence series of sadist songs..
Previously introduced Dancing Star babe was held by a high profile customer.. he didn't knew the girls skills just trying to woe her with show of money...
Waited for 30 mins no show - no dance, about to leave..

Just then a Gal picks up the number "Manda Bai Shikleli Navti Ka."...
She puts in all and gives an insane Oomp performance on this slow rural folk.. just like Kainaat Arora in AILA re AILA...

Oh bouy if she can give a sexual groove on this number, she can give a better on BBC documentary

give her a look and she smartly moves to corner of room,... starts dancing facing mirror, keeping her existing patron in view.
I like Gals Dancing by looking into mirrors. The performance goes to another high .

Another slow number Vansh - Ake teri Baho mein ... even better performance...Showered money on each song, Babe Happy, Starts Blushing, not seen her Dancing before but was energetic enough to dance for hours.

Cassettewala is back in senses now he puts dance numbers on .. 'Ankha Ka kajal'...the performance goes even better and few more Chania Choli gals start grooving... Now this is how a DB should look .

Sensual Nakras of my babe increase exponentially. Remunerated handsomely for each song and each sensual ada....
since she is across the floor from me.. . all the patrons on the tables in between us enjoy the dance and start paying tributes. Babe now super happy.
Even non dancing Babes now enjoying her show. and give a stand up performance with facial expressions. Mission accomplished.
(Cotwalas coming at regular intervals...entry chaiye kya in typical chowpati bhel wala tone.. no dignity for gals labour)

Gal Takes a break . Asks permission to sit on table introduces herself as Kajal.
Again moron playlist out, 8-10 moron songs and bar time up...early closure for May Day

paid bill.
Left with memories
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Dance 9/10

Guys heard last friday there was raid in Nightingale at late night around 11 pm...in all these years I thought this was one of the safest place but this news proved me wrong..cops came and took a few gals to station..anyone knws details...

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

I have been an ardent reader of this page since few months and believe me, there is too much to store in from here. One can gain knowledge the other can confuse himself. I am into mongering very recently unlike our legends here, and had faced failures a lot of time, but this FR ain't about those, but about a taste of satisfaction and high return on investment of everything happened yesterday.

I always had that fantasy to go to a DB/SB but had never ventured into one, until yesterday. It was all for my friends Anglo and MK , that i had step my foot in..with all my reading the forum knowledge i had literally confused myself and was a bit nervous. But with these cool friends, came over it soon.

Had a short trip planned only for 2 hrs to the most discussed place in the forum, i.e. Kishore. One of the easiest place to locate on a map, reached at 5 pm, met my friends and we went straight in to the chamber parallel to the washroom area. We sat and discussed a few things when the girls came in, and then it was like honeybees (girls) around their honey comb (MK and Anglo), with me around sitting clueless, lol. Saw few good girls around that time, Rani, Tina and Preeti to nsme a few. All young and good looking, i asked for preeti, did her boni, and we took the last seat in the chamber. Preeti, to tell you was awesome from the very second i sat with her..had a few rounds of dfk and groping when the Aarti started, in the mean time we ordered a breezer and shared it, literally shared it from each other's mouth. Post Aarti, had lots of kissing, licking and groping. The songs quality changed and was in a mood to dance, took Preeti , believe me she is a graceful dancer. We had Anglo and Rani as well for company, took turns in between songs and some time to catch breath. Wont rate her, as fir me she isn't someone who could be rated rather some one who could be enjoyed.. attractive, and good service provider..

Overall a wonderful experience, total cost spent around 2k incl drinks, worth investing. Apart from the above girls there were few other good looking girls as well..but for a Prithvi Shaw like me to be in the company of The Sachin and Ganguly made my day. Quiet a few things to learn and with the inital nervousness out, would definitely improve the skill.

Once again thanks to all those who posted FR previously and also to MK and Anglo for being like a mentor and giving a good company.

(Phew...too long to read, will cut short next time)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Finally was able to locate Happy Street, had missed it earlier, was travelling by other routes to panvel/pune..., Happy Street is like the LBS (Ladies Bar Sequence) Marg of Mulund in the late 1990's.. Almost Every junction on LBS in Mulund had a DB in those days...from Gazali @ Sonapur to Safari @ check naka.. countless bars..

Recce'ed Happy Street, goods available to please Digestive System, Nervous Systems and Reproductive System.. Found a Judiciary court also at end of the lane, another level of kink... Ironically a preschool with name Happy F**t has got the trees on outside illuminated with glittering lights... Lighting strings same like DB ( ;-) . Poor kids might think all the places with glittering lights are pre-Schools and get phobic in future.

many options on happy street but couldn't shortlist on any specific bar....skipped and headed to Greets Panvel. Had visited earlier on basis Unclebabas FR..
Many Girls in Ghagra Choli,... waiter showed (literally shoved) a couple of seal pack naya maal. Said will test for dance skills and then let you know. Both not dancers so avoided, but one was cute height abt 5'8". No sitting on table without dance skills.
The environment was like Goldfish bowl... Gals just swimming around and some of the olds patrons were going through breakups and hence series of sadist songs..
Previously introduced Dancing Star babe was held by a high profile customer.. he didn't knew the girls skills just trying to woe her with show of money...
Waited for 30 mins no show - no dance, about to leave..

Just then a Gal picks up the number "Manda Bai Shikleli Navti Ka."...
She puts in all and gives an insane Oomp performance on this slow rural folk.. just like Kainaat Arora in AILA re AILA...

Oh bouy if she can give a sexual groove on this number, she can give a better on BBC documentary

give her a look and she smartly moves to corner of room,... starts dancing facing mirror, keeping her existing patron in view.
I like Gals Dancing by looking into mirrors. The performance goes to another high .

Another slow number Vansh - Ake teri Baho mein ... even better performance...Showered money on each song, Babe Happy, Starts Blushing, not seen her Dancing before but was energetic enough to dance for hours.

Cassettewala is back in senses now he puts dance numbers on .. 'Ankha Ka kajal'...the performance goes even better and few more Chania Choli gals start grooving... Now this is how a DB should look .

Sensual Nakras of my babe increase exponentially. Remunerated handsomely for each song and each sensual ada....
since she is across the floor from me.. . all the patrons on the tables in between us enjoy the dance and start paying tributes. Babe now super happy.
Even non dancing Babes now enjoying her show. and give a stand up performance with facial expressions. Mission accomplished.
(Cotwalas coming at regular intervals...entry chaiye kya in typical chowpati bhel wala tone.. no dignity for gals labour)

Gal Takes a break . Asks permission to sit on table introduces herself as Kajal.
Again moron playlist out, 8-10 moron songs and bar time up...early closure for May Day

paid bill.
Left with memories
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Dance 9/10
Hi

GREET is a good place
Nice chicks who dance well
Entry easily avilable in lodge in same building

But the weird thing of it is this

They ask mongers to keep their mobile phones at counter or on table when one goes for entry

They do not allow mongers to carry mobile inside the lodge while on entry

They have a bad experience last year with some social worker taking recoding through mobile of lodge

Keeping mobile with some one is strictly no for me

I guess for most of us ..it is strict no

That's the only disadvantage of GREET
Otherwise a decent low end Db with easy entry

Uncle Sam

Fani bro..
U asked if these bars are costly..
U know what, we visit scores of joints.. Order drinks, beer etc. We do ask the price of drinks..
But never ever asked the price of bar..
But answer for your question is.. Yes.. The bars are costly.. Each bar costing anywhere between 3-10 crore.

;-)
sorry,sir,my question is,are drinks costly,,girls costly,,your joke is good

Hello everyone....my first fr here...not a great one though

I have avidly reading this forum for the past week or so and was really curious and excited to take a plunge into the new Db/SB scene in mumbai. I used to visit these type of bars in kalyan shil area extensively between 2005 to 2012...must have gone for entry 12-15 times. It then became a habit to scout for new places or new belts of bars...the thrill was in just locating a place....so i checked out the mira bhayander belt, bhiwandi bypass belt etc etc

Of late however I had given up thinking it is too strict amd has become risky till I read the forum and gained confidence. The desire to explore came over me again amd I knew i had to make a trip. I live in Kalyan and i had some work at borivali so was going to explore so bars there but plans changed and so I decided to go to Kishore, the hot spot of this forum. Started at about 7.30 from here in Kalyan and reached at around 9.00......there was some commotion outside but I walked right inside...went past the first two rooms straight to the one opposite the wash room. Immediately the vibe hit me. I was stunned to see the erotic atmosphere. I took a seat on a table and waited for the waiter to come....meanwhile started eyeing the girls....some were good, some were unmentionable

The waiter came, i asked for a beer amd he left to get it...meanwhile i was trying to recollect the names of some girls here but cudnt so was fiddling with phone reading the forum but the range was poor....then i asked the waiter to get some girl amd he asked to me check and select.....his name was gopal i guess...i asked him about rani, khushi and kalpana as suggested by yedanna bhai......however the waiter theyvare not available and made a girl by the name pooja sit.

She seemed fair, has a prettyish face but slightly plumpy around her waist. As soon as sat she started hugging me. And brushing herself on me. I noticed she had great smooth skin like butter amd smelt good too...i gave her a few kisses on her neck and behind her ear...she started talking and told me she was a bengali etc...also she seductively lip syncing to the songs while looking at me which was super hot....she asked for boni amd i gave her 500 after which i started gently squeezing her boobs. They were of good size and i also tried to pull her top down a little to get my hands on her cleavage...it felt so soft i have never touched anything so soft..she grabbed my head towards her boobs and i started to kiss and gently bite her cleavage area...after that she srmtarted kissing me on my neck and touching me on my chest. Her hands then reached my pants and i was super hard by then and so she started fondling it. It was super hot and my johnny was stuck inside my pants and i wanted it to be free. She realized this and asked me if I wanted to go out for a full blown session for which she quoted 3k with lodge included...i was skeptical but her hands had conteol of my senses as she was stroking my johnny from outside the pant. I asked her can I get more here itself and ahe said she will make me cum for another 500 but then i cant take my johnny out of my pants as everyone was watching which i found weord and also the mess of finishing inside the pants itself....yuck! I started to negotiate for entry but she wudnt budge amd soon the waiter was also persuading...but i wanted to come on another day well planned and then go after exploring more options and not go on yhe first time itself....so i fondled her more and asked her for dfk but she just gave pecks on my lips amd did not open her mouth....she said she will give in room not here....so that was a tad disappointing.

A part of me wanted to go but a part of me wanted to not...so i oaid the bill and told the girl to leave at which she started asking for 200 more and complaining etc so that ruined a good time till that point. I may not take her next time due to that...anywaus i paid the tip and asked about other girls and left in two minds

Damages
Beer 520
Tip to waiter 180
Girl 500
Total 1200

Girl
Attitude 5/10
Boobs 7/10
Skin 9/10
Figure 5/10
Lips 9/10
Overall 7/10 (i guess...place was so dark)

Later i checked out a few other places around that but all were closing down so i left and rode back to kalyan, already planning my next visit in my head. Sorry for the long post. Next time planning to go to happy street with advice from seniors of course amd If any senior is also going there it will be great to join them. Thank you

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

...As far as FRs from Luttaappi -Dry day is forever
Put some OWN FRs Bro

Uncle, it's not that I don't want to share anything. There are lot of FRs here and some great ones from champions like you, MK, Anglo, Mushik, Mark, PC and others. I don't write because I don't know what new points I can share. Don't want to write an FR like - went to sneha, sat with kavita, 30 min, pressed boobs, paid 300, she is good. :)
I will think of some different points. Will jot down as soon as something useful comes up.

Now here is one thing which helps me always. Don't go for the Tier 1 girls in any bar. Tier 2 girls are better - in service. [I'm a lazy fellow. Cannot invest money and time in getting close to a girl, make her feel good, then 'attack' her. I'm a beer drinker (just gulp and enjoy), not a wine guy (acquire a taste, feel the difference between this one and that one and enjoy in a higher level).]
Somehow the Tier 2 girls feel this when i go to a bar and they come to me. So instead of Rani, Nikita, Payal in Kishore, I spend time with Rupa, Rupa and Sheetal. Simialry no Manisha or Afsana for me in Rasna, I am mostly with Sushmita and Reena. Similarly in Mayur, I go for Radhika and Maya, not Liza or Lakshmi.
Don't think I don't like the best girls. I do. Who doesn't? It's like i don't take much effort in getting the girls to me. The tier 2 girls take an effort and come to us and I'm happy with that. I won't say no to Rani or Manisha or Lakshmi, it's that they have not approached me. I got these names from this forum only.
I try to enjoy my time in the bar with any (decent) girl. [Decent - that's why said tier 2 girls, not the lower most old aunties]. This works for me. Other than the girls, i like a good environment, not fancy but decent and good toilets. As @Mark Dsouza mentioned in another post, most of the bars like Rasna, Kishor etc lack in basic hygiene.
So the point is, going for tier 2 girls in any bar is working for me.

Were customers affected or only gals?

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

So its dryday....Any place to monger today???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

@luttappi.. from your fr.. u seemed to be a seasoned monger. Pls do write more about your experiences. It' always nice to read interesting anecdotes.

I too share your modus operandi.. tier 2 girls are more value for money and more girl friendly. They make you feel better and more welcome..

Sometimes I think.. at least 50 % of the mongers are rasna fans.. so it must be a lot of instances we are in rasna together.. time we should have a meet and greet session..

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ every day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜Cici,Mia and Jenny ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’sexy girl๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน very good service table shower ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’body scrub deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  8. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTHREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  11. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  19. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 13th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCoco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  37. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  38. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5โ€™4โ€ with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5โ€™ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  44. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  45. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ€™๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 12th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back