Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

GUYS,
ONE REQUEST.
PLZ POST PR IN THEIR RESPECTIVE HEADS, for e.g PR OF MUMBAI MASSAGE PARLOURS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THIS HEAD ONLY AND NOT IN ANY OTHER HEADS.
SINCE PAST FEW DAYS SAME PR IS POSTED IN ALMOST ALL HEADS,THUS DUPLICATING AND WASTAGE OF TIME.

Guys recently saw 2 new bars opened up on Kalyan - shil phata road.. one near shalu and other near toll gate.. anybody aware of these?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Guys recently saw 2 new bars opened up on Kalyan - shil phata road.. one near shalu and other near toll gate.. anybody aware of these?

Hello cool brother, Happy belated hanuman jayanti,

I have to inform to you only properly that I have not gone close by to shil phata for past much days. But I have gone to that place earlier and it was not shil phata but it was gaand phata because too much travel and waste of time and too much sweating due to this April month so therefore it's gaand phata. But now due to your ispirating post I will truthfully go on that road again and will do detailed posting of area from toll till tata power every inch.

Its on other side dude..new bars are towards shil phata.. dont go towards kalyan side...

Hello cool brother, Happy belated hanuman jayanti,

I have to inform to you only properly that I have not gone close by to shil phata for past much days. But I have gone to that place earlier and it was not shil phata but it was gaand phata because too much travel and waste of time and too much sweating due to this April month so therefore it's gaand phata. But now due to your ispirating post I will truthfully go on that road again and will do detailed posting of area from toll till tata power every inch.
Its on other side dude..new bars are towards shil phata.. dont go towards kalyan side...

Hello to all persons,

Pls I had bad xperience u will now know. Read carefully.

I went to this one place M*yur in S*npada suburb of Navi Mumbai. There while entering one person says salaam I also say Salaam to you too because I will return salaam greeting at same time and clear debts instead of paying money for salaam.

Inside quickly one female baby cow sits on my besides but I want slim like female deer. But I see its a cow jungle only no deers. So I make compromise and adjust like govt servant. But baby cow has voice of angry bullock so I tell her like this "Yeh do sau rakh lo main baadme bulata hu" But baby cow asking for 500 INR/- only. So I make pmnt of 300/- INR without receipt and baby cow goes. After my 1 beer 85% complete I spot deer in jungle. Deer also has full freedom (means no customers) so I make sound like "Shhh Shhh" she comes close and I think Im lucky very nice slim baby.

Slim baby sits and shakes hand saying like this "Mera naam K*reena hai" I also give her my business name which is Manoj Kumar.

But now slim baby is in too much moody. Like shes waiting 4 boyfriend to come in nxt 45 seconds. So I say like this "Aapka haath djiye" and put it on my one hard rod. But slim baby makes angry and also afraid sounds. So i say like this "itna gussa kayko ho rahi ho"? Slim baby says not allowed etc etc "Aapne to bahar nikal diya samaan". Only touchings from outside clothes allowed . So I say like this "Uske liye main 1500 kyu du? 10 rupay deke bheed waali bus main ladies section mein khada ho jaunga na". But slim baby had made decision like a judge so my appeal also failed.

In final moments b4 leaving I did some outside touchings but like slim baby I had also become too much moody now. So I think like this "Ladki to saath nahi degi sirf beer saath degi". So I tell slim baby to move away from my besides. But I have to make pmnt of 500/- Slim baby becomes happy and now looking like slim shady. Waiter baba brings KF strong one more beer. I enjoy beer and looking at girls from far. Waiter baba needs 200/- INR tip because he does not get salary he told. Im thinking why no Bar waiter NGO is there so much oppressed class they are we are seeing them everyday but not helping.

While leaving again one person says salaam so I quickly return salaam. But hes smiling at me like mad and touching my shirt sleeves. His smiling is like mogambo and non stop. I pay him also.

I think total around 2000/- INR gone but no extra marital activities so waste of precious time and money.

All persons beware. Only peoples for outside touchings can go. I am thinking I will also open this one hotel but customer only smell and touch food. Eating not allowed by management.

Hello to all persons,

I went to this one place M*yur in S*npada suburb of Navi Mumbai. There while entering one person says salaam I also say Salaam to you too because I will return salaam greeting at same time and clear debts instead of paying money for salaam.

Inside quickly one female baby cow sits on my besides but I want slim like female deer. But I see its a cow jungle only no deers. So I make compromise and adjust like govt servant. But baby cow has voice of angry bullock so I tell her like this "Yeh do sau rakh lo main baadme bulata hu" But baby cow asking for 500 INR/- only. So I make pmnt of 300/- INR without receipt and baby cow goes. After my 1 beer 85% complete I spot deer in jungle. Deer also has full freedom (means no customers) so I make sound like "Shhh Shhh" she comes close and I think Im lucky very nice slim baby.

Slim baby sits and shakes hand saying like this "Mera naam K*reena hai" I also give her my business name which is Manoj Kumar.

But now slim baby is in too much moody. Like shes waiting 4 boyfriend to come in nxt 45 seconds. So I say like this "Aapka haath djiye" and put it on my one hard rod. But slim baby makes angry and also afraid sounds. So i say like this "itna gussa kayko ho rahi ho"? Slim baby says not allowed etc etc "Aapne to bahar nikal diya samaan". Only touchings from outside clothes allowed . So I say like this "Uske liye main 1500 kyu du? 10 rupay deke bheed waali bus main ladies section mein khada ho jaunga na". But slim baby had made decision like a judge so my appeal also failed.

In final moments b4 leaving I did some outside touchings but like slim baby I had also become too much moody now. So I think like this "Ladki to saath nahi degi sirf beer saath degi". So I tell slim baby to move away from my besides. But I have to make pmnt of 500/- Slim baby becomes happy and now looking like slim shady. Waiter baba brings KF strong one more beer. I enjoy beer and looking at girls from far. Waiter baba needs 200/- INR tip because he does not get salary he told. Im thinking why no Bar waiter NGO is there so much oppressed class they are we are seeing them everyday but not helping.

While leaving again one person says salaam so I quickly return salaam. But hes smiling at me like mad and touching my shirt sleeves. His smiling is like mogambo and non stop. I pay him also.

I think total around 2000/- INR gone but no extra marital activities so waste of precious time and money.

All persons beware. Only peoples for outside touchings can go. I am thinking I will also open this one hotel but customer only smell and touch food. Eating not allowed by management.[/Q

well was happy with mayur have visited 4-5 times. you overpaid man . golden rule never allow any one to sit beside whom u dnt like if u are not comfortable with her give 100 bucks and tell her to go if shes adamant ask waiter to tell her to go . hj is not allowed in that bar unless u r regular with a girl and that too before 5 it depends on girl have been there many times had one beer gave a girl rs 500 waiter 100 watchmen 20

Hello to all persons,

All persons beware. Only peoples for outside touchings can go. I am thinking I will also open this one hotel but customer only smell and touch food. Eating not allowed by management.

Even i was getting looted by all especially from waiters but i just tipped 20rs to waiter and 10rs to watchmen outside gate and rs 500 to girl and 410 for tuborg beer..Mine Experience was good as i grabbed and touched her from inside her clothes she didnt touch my jhonny as it was crowded place but she hinted me to come after 3pm as it is less crowded and will give time more than hour...

Just one Advice be brave and confident and go in a company of two and dont give salam to outside people just simply walk inside n take a right at entrance into this section and always hold onto one waiter else all waiters will ask u for tip if they asked give small amount 20-30 rs and walk away without any word.

I am brave and confident also both together. But this place was like pay 1000/- INR chakna but daru not allowed by management. Eat all chakna and go home and finish daaru in toilet. Also this one place was like M*thunda film. Entry free but interval exit is 200/- INR only. So I paid too much for my planned escape only utherwise I am also very shaana with these shaana peoples. In current times I am enjoying with Old monk and watching English horror pitcures (with BP scenes) on my own 13 inch laptop. Cheers to all happy persons for weekend.

In past times I used to attend this M*yur place one dirty baby was there with name B*pasha. Straight black hair and with philosophy like this "gaand mein nahi daala to sex mein mazaa nahi aata hai" In those past times from memory we used to sit on first floor with bamboo type cabins and my hard rod was alwys on her soft soft hands with dirrty dirrty language alwys. Every day she will describe new desibaba sex story with full details no censorship and without even touching my rod became very strong. Now also my rod hardening by simply thinking. But B*pasha suddenly became invisible from M*yur and her phone also invisible.

Also dear peoples, Mrs letsdoitbaby sometimes is seeing me like Mrs. Sherlock Holmes. Because I am doing daily marital activities but sometimes after extra marital activities 2-3 times marital activities not possible so Mrs letsdoitbaby looking from side of eyes with many questions. My question for audience poll is like this. Booti or churan is for thief babas and also dangerous too. Pls tell me English medicine for strong Duracell performance 36 hours non stop. Also medicine shop person not selling I requested. Not in warehouse. I am doing extra marital activities average 1 times per month. In current times Mrs letsdoitbaby is in hometown so I'm doing all these stuffs and also watching horror films without her permission. If any happy persons pls tells me correct medicine shop I will send 10th anniversary card after 7 years.

Also dear peoples, Mrs letsdoitbaby sometimes is seeing me like Mrs. Sherlock Holmes. Because I am doing daily marital activities but sometimes after extra marital activities 2-3 times marital activities not possible so Mrs letsdoitbaby looking from side of eyes with many questions. My question for audience poll is like this. Booti or churan is for thief babas and also dangerous too. Pls tell me English medicine for strong Duracell performance 36 hours non stop. Also medicine shop person not selling I requested. Not in warehouse. I am doing extra marital activities average 1 times per month. In current times Mrs letsdoitbaby is in hometown so I'm doing all these stuffs and also watching horror films without her permission. If any happy persons pls tells me correct medicine shop I will send 10th anniversary card after 7 years.

You need to get medicine from outside India. None of the medicines in jndian work. All are rip offs. Ask a trustworthy friend to buy!

Hello to all persons,

Hahah..you have writing skills man...ultimate !

FR for SB/DB near Thane

My friend and I decided to meet at Thane and explore a DB. We walk in to a empty bar and was bit anxious whether its the right place. Immediately couple of girls walk in and stood close to our table. Nice face but bit on heavier side. We ordered drinks and started gazing the ladies. Sooner girls started pouring in one after the other. Couple more customers walked in and it started to feel nicer. Each one of the girls were smiling and giving not so subtle indication that they will be happy to go out for more fun. About half and hour later a stunning chick walked in. She was wearing ref sari and black sleeveless blouse. She had a tight flat tummy and she did some nice belly dance moves. Wow. I knew one of the staff there and inquired about possibility of FS. It was on the table for a reasonable price.
But I decided to leave it for next visit. We finished the drink and paid our tab and headed to service area. It was a dark room with tables all facing one way with partitions in between. I took a chubby Bengali with big boobs and asked for a BBJ. She did a nice job and finished with HJ. Overall not a waste of time.
Damage : 800 DB (drink + tips), 700 SB (BJ + drink)
Will I repeat : Yes.
Cheers.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

can you send the details of this SB to [email protected]

FR for SB/DB near Thane

My friend and I decided to meet at Thane and explore a DB. We walk in to a empty bar and was bit anxious whether its the right place. Immediately couple of girls walk in and stood close to our table. Nice face but bit on heavier side. We ordered drinks and started gazing the ladies. Sooner girls started pouring in one after the other. Couple more customers walked in and it started to feel nicer. Each one of the girls were smiling and giving not so subtle indication that they will be happy to go out for more fun. About half and hour later a stunning chick walked in. She was wearing ref sari and black sleeveless blouse. She had a tight flat tummy and she did some nice belly dance moves. Wow. I knew one of the staff there and inquired about possibility of FS. It was on the table for a reasonable price.
But I decided to leave it for next visit. We finished the drink and paid our tab and headed to service area. It was a dark room with tables all facing one way with partitions in between. I took a chubby Bengali with big boobs and asked for a BBJ. She did a nice job and finished with HJ. Overall not a waste of time.
Cheers.

FR for SB/DB near Thane

Cheers.

Dear Raman person,

Old Raman Raghav was killing such womens in past times and one pitchure also coming soon in few days regarding this one. But you are not doing murdering but enjoying so you are good person like hero of film.

Pls speak truth. Are you attending this DB/SB opposite one ST bus stand in Thanaa? I think pls give hint like wink Wink utherwise how us peoples will know?

Dear Raman person,

Old Raman Raghav was killing such womens in past times and one pitchure also coming soon in few days regarding this one. But you are not doing murdering but enjoying so you are good person like hero of film.

Pls speak truth. Are you attending this DB/SB opposite one ST bus stand in Thanaa? I think pls give hint like wink Wink utherwise how us peoples will know?
Letsdoitbaby, yes *wink wink*

is this the same one that you had visited last week in east on top of the hill? if not some pointers would help

Dear Raman person,

is this the same one that you had visited last week in east on top of the hill? if not some pointers would help

Dear person,

This is not same like that Im thinking. Im thinking this one is opposite to Biryani place but I'm not sure person has to confirm.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  14. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  19. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  20. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  35. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  36. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  38. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  46. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  47. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
Back