What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  2. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  3. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  4. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  5. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  6. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  7. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  8. Bubbliciousdoll:
  9. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  11. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  12. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  13. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  14. Headlightslover:
    Any Asian ladies with big/huge tits today? DD+
  15. Hotrod:
    Does anyone know about this Agnes
  16. Hotrod:
    There was a Puja in Markham
  17. Hotrod:
    Any Punjabi available
  18. Sulexa Agency:
    Sunday April 11th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  19. kenwong649:
  20. Sulexa Agency:
    Saturday April 10th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  21. kenwong649:
  22. Sulexa Agency:
    Friday April 9th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Farah 🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  23. as12:
    ?
  24. as12:
    safe independent service in noida.. can anyone share details /
  25. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 8th we have THREE young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Cheer 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River (NEW KOREAN GIRL) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁

rahul07710

Reaction score
Guys which one of these is better in terms of girls quality and, privacy, Mayur, Satguru, Sangeet and Vikas? Looking for the ones with young or young milf and complete privacy. Thanks a ton !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Guys which one of these is better in terms of girls quality and, privacy, Mayur, Satguru, Sangeet and Vikas? Looking for the ones with young or young milf and complete privacy. Thanks a ton !

Try Mayur and Kishor if you want a variety of options in young chicks and just-milfs...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Another mid-week mongering FR!!

A QUEEN MAKES A KING, TWO QUEENS MAKE A PAUPER!!

Being in the vicinity - and teased by pics over the weekend by both the sweethearts, none of them lesser enticing than the other - decided to drop by at Sur Sangeet to say hello to the two temptresses I cant seem to get out of my head!

Sushmita in an orange overflowing lehanga choli that matched her fuming expressions - reminding me of how it was embarrassing for her to see me drool over some other girl - and Anjali in a cute pink lehanga that bounced every time she twerked her small booty - teasing with her "o baba kiss me" smile...

Nothing much to write about the girls but this was the first time I saw SS getting packed this early...

Remembering LK69 - played Mehboob Mere for Sushmita and continued the show with Mehbooba (song of the decade already), Saiyaanji and Titliyan (female version) after Anjali had performed twice...

Captured Sushmita's expressions to store them in my memory when she complained - "chhup chhup k bewafaio wale din chale gaye, aankho me aankhein daal k daga karta hy" - pointing at Anjali who came closer and feigned love to play her part...

So

Damn

Relatable!!!

Must admit that never ever have I come across a duo who seem to love performing so much that they sportingly appreciate each other's every act of fake ishq, seduction and floor thumping booty shakes... Sushmita s fair complexion, wavy black hair and childish cheerfulness perfectly complementing Anjali's poised, gracious demeanour made even more intoxicating by her wheatish complexion and smooth colored hair...

Anjali as always carried forward from where her predecessor left - not letting me take my eyes off her for a single moment as she rocked Jugnu Ki Payal (it is back in the playlist just for her), I wanna make love to you (i definitely do - everytime I look into her eyes), Xxx baby (the only okayish performance so far - lets reserve the song for Sush)...

Moment of the day - watching Anjali twerk her booty, her eyes locked with mine, an enchanting smile on her lips, her sweet smell taking over my senses and her going down on "take me down down down" to Tu Isaq Mera

Meanwhile 2 gentlemen turned on the time machine and took the bar back to 80s (or was it 70s) with Riya performing on Khatuba, Mujhe Naulakha manga de and Ranjhana... (The lady is a sweet milf who reminds you of Mujra days - her expressions inviting enough to make milflovers consider her for a bang)

Also saw at least 5 to 6 new girls in their late teens or early 20s - tall, slim, long hair, cute faces and some of them looked like they could dance! Good news for all PYT lovers... (Will I find a new love on my next visit?)

Wanted to leave but couldnt as I shamelessly admired and flirted with the two apsaras...

Played Tere Har Sawal ka jawaab to call it a night and Sush rocked it so well that extended with an additional one - Traag - to watch her bootyshake merrily!!

Got invited to dance by the barbie girl - how could i refuse that offer - that feel of holding her pierced waist, her booty grinding against me and the sweet smell of her hair overpowering my resolve - making the trip worth the time and moolah - and yes, ensuring that I get back to her kingdom of pleasure soon enough!!!

Chided myself for once again going overboard - but in the end - only the ones who love are the ones who truly live!!

Till next time!

Sweetdreamer29

Reviewer
Reaction score

Being in the vicinity - and teased by pics over the weekend by both the sweethearts, none of them lesser enticing than the other - decided to drop by at Sur Sangeet to say hello to the two temptresses I cant seem to get out of my head!

Sushmita in an orange overflowing lehanga choli that matched her fuming expressions - reminding me of how it was embarrassing for her to see me drool over some other girl - and Anjali in a cute pink lehanga that bounced every time she twerked her small booty - teasing with her "o baba kiss me" smile...

Nothing much to write about the girls but this was the first time I saw SS getting packed this early...

Remembering LK69 - played Mehboob Mere for Sushmita and continued the show with Mehbooba (song of the decade already), Saiyaanji and Titliyan (female version) after Anjali had performed twice...

Captured Sushmita's expressions to store them in my memory when she complained - "chhup chhup k bewafaio wale din chale gaye, aankho me aankhein daal k daga karta hy" - pointing at Anjali who came closer and feigned love to play her part...

So

Damn

Relatable!!!

Must admit that never ever have I come across a duo who seem to love performing so much that they sportingly appreciate each other's every act of fake ishq, seduction and floor thumping booty shakes... Sushmita s fair complexion, wavy black hair and childish cheerfulness perfectly complementing Anjali's poised, gracious demeanour made even more intoxicating by her wheatish complexion and smooth colored hair...

Anjali as always carried forward from where her predecessor left - not letting me take my eyes off her for a single moment as she rocked Jugnu Ki Payal (it is back in the playlist just for her), I wanna make love to you (i definitely do - everytime I look into her eyes), Xxx baby (the only okayish performance so far - lets reserve the song for Sush)...

Moment of the day - watching Anjali twerk her booty, her eyes locked with mine, an enchanting smile on her lips, her sweet smell taking over my senses and her going down on "take me down down down" to Tu Isaq Mera

Meanwhile 2 gentlemen turned on the time machine and took the bar back to 80s (or was it 70s) with Riya performing on Khatuba, Mujhe Naulakha manga de and Ranjhana... (The lady is a sweet milf who reminds you of Mujra days - her expressions inviting enough to make milflovers consider her for a bang)

Also saw at least 5 to 6 new girls in their late teens or early 20s - tall, slim, long hair, cute faces and some of them looked like they could dance! Good news for all PYT lovers... (Will I find a new love on my next visit?)

Wanted to leave but couldnt as I shamelessly admired and flirted with the two apsaras...

Played Tere Har Sawal ka jawaab to call it a night and Sush rocked it so well that extended with an additional one - Traag - to watch her bootyshake merrily!!

Got invited to dance by the barbie girl - how could i refuse that offer - that feel of holding her pierced waist, her booty grinding against me and the sweet smell of her hair overpowering my resolve - making the trip worth the time and moolah - and yes, ensuring that I get back to her kingdom of pleasure soon enough!!!

Chided myself for once again going overboard - but in the end - only the ones who love are the ones who truly live!!

Till next time!

Your nickname does not do justice to your adventures. Wajid Ali or just Nawab would have been more appropriate.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Your nickname does not do justice to your adventures. Wajid Ali or just Nawab would have been more appropriate.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
If you mean Wajid Ali Shah - the Nawab of Awadh - I would not want to venture down that path

Rajivj

Reaction score

Mayur has variety. Vikas can certainly be avoided

Also one good thing about Mayur is it look more neat and clean as compared to others

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Rajivj

Reaction score

So

Damn

Relatable!!!

Till next time!

I think I need to make my another visit to thane soon. First Rasna and now Sai pooja has started boring me

Hope this will be open amid the whole chaos of lockdown in part of Thane?

Rajivj

Reaction score
Mid week FR and this time tried white House again.... Reached there at 6.45, it was completely deserted but captain pursued to sit and girls will come.

He was even ok that I can sit for sometime without ordering, that was big surprise or rather a way of customer service

Girls started filling the hall and couple of patrons joined, soon the night was starting with lights and beauty. My girl from earlier visit got busy the moment she entered the floor. Nevertheless got the option to explore around

The place give you a royal feeling with plenty of space, sofa seating and Dj blasting. When this all is served in price which doesn't blow roof it is welcome move

One guy sitting next to my table starting giving boni to every girl on the floor, this gave the opportunity to see the whole lineup. Then the eyes always look for the thing which is kinda hidden and there was this girl.sitting in corner not interested for boni. Now that was kinda attitude, buffet main aake khaane ko na kehna
And I like to tame girls.with attitude, signalled her to come and dance. First fav Bhurj khalifa started and she started making her efforts to roll hairs and roll ghagra. By the end it was clear that girl is ment for Mujra then item number.

Next song started, dil cheez kya and men girl kind of rocked on it... The party continued for 4-5 songs. It was refreshing then called a tall girl for closing on jugnu ke paayal

Evening well spend

Beer -1800
Girls-- 500 per song

Dj was ok for 50 per song

This place has good collection and DJ. Refreshing from the digny lanes of Rasna and Sai pooja

Sunsun

Reaction score
Mid week FR and this time tried white House again.... Reached there at 6.45, it was completely deserted but captain pursued to sit and girls will come.

He was even ok that I can sit for sometime without ordering, that was big surprise or rather a way of customer service

Girls started filling the hall and couple of patrons joined, soon the night was starting with lights and beauty. My girl from earlier visit got busy the moment she entered the floor. Nevertheless got the option to explore around

The place give you a royal feeling with plenty of space, sofa seating and Dj blasting. When this all is served in price which doesn't blow roof it is welcome move

One guy sitting next to my table starting giving boni to every girl on the floor, this gave the opportunity to see the whole lineup. Then the eyes always look for the thing which is kinda hidden and there was this girl.sitting in corner not interested for boni. Now that was kinda attitude, buffet main aake khaane ko na kehna
And I like to tame girls.with attitude, signalled her to come and dance. First fav Bhurj khalifa started and she started making her efforts to roll hairs and roll ghagra. By the end it was clear that girl is ment for Mujra then item number.

Next song started, dil cheez kya and men girl kind of rocked on it... The party continued for 4-5 songs. It was refreshing then called a tall girl for closing on jugnu ke paayal

Evening well spend

Beer -1800
Girls-- 500 per song

This place has good collection and DJ. Refreshing from the digny lanes of Rasna and Sai pooja

White house never disappointed me in terms of quantity and quality...It's a happening place if we see around Nerul.
Do you remember the name of that girl?

Ratnaparkhi

Reaction score

Evening well spend

Beer -1800
Girls-- 500 per song

I thought today is dry day?

Rajivj

Reaction score
White house never disappointed me in terms of quantity and quality...It's a happening place if we see around Nerul.
Do you remember the name of that girl?
Sadly forget to ask her name but one distinct landmark was a tatoo with some message on her neck, quite deep on neck above right boob

Devine Masseur

Reaction score
Guys, I am going visit Mayur Sanpada first time, what I can expect and what can I get there, seniors please guide so I can make my evening cumming ful...