Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Another mid-week mongering FR!!

A QUEEN MAKES A KING, TWO QUEENS MAKE A PAUPER!!

Being in the vicinity - and teased by pics over the weekend by both the sweethearts, none of them lesser enticing than the other - decided to drop by at Sur Sangeet to say hello to the two temptresses I cant seem to get out of my head!

Sushmita in an orange overflowing lehanga choli that matched her fuming expressions - reminding me of how it was embarrassing for her to see me drool over some other girl - and Anjali in a cute pink lehanga that bounced every time she twerked her small booty - teasing with her "o baba kiss me" smile...

Nothing much to write about the girls but this was the first time I saw SS getting packed this early...

Remembering LK69 - played Mehboob Mere for Sushmita and continued the show with Mehbooba (song of the decade already), Saiyaanji and Titliyan (female version) after Anjali had performed twice...

Captured Sushmita's expressions to store them in my memory when she complained - "chhup chhup k bewafaio wale din chale gaye, aankho me aankhein daal k daga karta hy" - pointing at Anjali who came closer and feigned love to play her part...

So

Damn

Relatable!!!

Must admit that never ever have I come across a duo who seem to love performing so much that they sportingly appreciate each other's every act of fake ishq, seduction and floor thumping booty shakes... Sushmita s fair complexion, wavy black hair and childish cheerfulness perfectly complementing Anjali's poised, gracious demeanour made even more intoxicating by her wheatish complexion and smooth colored hair...

Anjali as always carried forward from where her predecessor left - not letting me take my eyes off her for a single moment as she rocked Jugnu Ki Payal (it is back in the playlist just for her), I wanna make love to you (i definitely do - everytime I look into her eyes), Xxx baby (the only okayish performance so far - lets reserve the song for Sush)...

Moment of the day - watching Anjali twerk her booty, her eyes locked with mine, an enchanting smile on her lips, her sweet smell taking over my senses and her going down on "take me down down down" to Tu Isaq Mera

Meanwhile 2 gentlemen turned on the time machine and took the bar back to 80s (or was it 70s) with Riya performing on Khatuba, Mujhe Naulakha manga de and Ranjhana... (The lady is a sweet milf who reminds you of Mujra days - her expressions inviting enough to make milflovers consider her for a bang)

Also saw at least 5 to 6 new girls in their late teens or early 20s - tall, slim, long hair, cute faces and some of them looked like they could dance! Good news for all PYT lovers... (Will I find a new love on my next visit?)

Wanted to leave but couldnt as I shamelessly admired and flirted with the two apsaras...

Played Tere Har Sawal ka jawaab to call it a night and Sush rocked it so well that extended with an additional one - Traag - to watch her bootyshake merrily!!

Got invited to dance by the barbie girl - how could i refuse that offer - that feel of holding her pierced waist, her booty grinding against me and the sweet smell of her hair overpowering my resolve - making the trip worth the time and moolah - and yes, ensuring that I get back to her kingdom of pleasure soon enough!!!

Chided myself for once again going overboard - but in the end - only the ones who love are the ones who truly live!!

Till next time!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Tried this again after a gap of couple of months.... It was aura of Anjali all around even after coming out of bar

She brings life to the song and dance

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
Is there any parking place in Vashi area where I can park a car safely for a day (night)?

Pending FR of last Sunday.

Again this time packed bags and started for the hunt. Idea was only to grope and kiss. Also for the first time wanted to try Sneha SB. Have heard a lot about it. Took Ola from thane and there I go, but while passing as soon as crossed Mayur, socha matha tek ke jata hu yaha se bhi. Kya pata Sneha Jame ya na jame apne ko.

Entered Mayur
5:30 pm

Saw a few new faces there. Ordered for thumsup but didn't made anyone sit for sometime. Wanted to check out the stock first. A couple of good teens. Might be new or might be I saw them for the first time. Made one girl sit. Her name was Shivli. As soon as she sat, she was like, tum Pooja ka customer hai na. I was like nahi, mein kisi ka customer nahi. Jo achcha laga mein uska. Started joking around. Thoda mahol achcha hua and then started off with Kissing groping. No proper DFK but rest all was ready. I have observed first meeting mein koi DFK nahi deta but still not sure. I was about to get up and Pooja passed by. She saw me and she was a bit shocked. Also to make me uncomfortable she sat exactly opposite. Girl next to me started off kya hua, mood off ho gaya uska. I said dekh mein apna mood banane aata hu. Yeh sab mood off aur on se bhag kar yaha aata hu. Yaha bhi wohi karu to aane ka kya fayda. Finished off the session in 15 more mins, paid the girl and proceeded towards my next destination.

Shivli 500
Thums up and tips 500

6:45 pm
Sneha.

As soon as I entered I remembered 1st floor pe jaana hai. Saw a couple of chicks on ground floor but then as mentioned in FR wanted to try cubicle for privacy. Moved above and luckily got the most cornered table at left side. Saw a girl standing there. Name was Muskan. Ideally a milf. She was not moving around and was near my table only. I ordered for thums up and she said bhaithu kya. I did heard about her in FR mentioned by someone so thought lets give it a try. As soon as she sat she said, naya hai kya yaha pe kabhi dekha nahi pehle. I was like bakra banayegi .... I said lustking ka dost hu. She was like kaha ke king ka. Then I remembered are yeh to bhai ka online name hai.... I said Jhonny re. She said photo dikha. Ab behchod photo kaha se lau. I covered up by saying ab tu baad mein bolegi bula le .. saamne dekhna hai. Next time aauga to saath mein aauga. Dekh lena kaun Jhonny bhai. Now the fun started. I observed yaha pe ladkiya Mayur ke comparison mein nahi hai I mean In looks but in service it's the best. I mean she upfrontly lifted her saari and said ungli karna ... Phir mein socha mein service lene aaya hu ya dene. Lolz. I said rehne de but I loved her thighs. Right amount of flesh and she was warm inside. Enjoyed to the core. But then ek nahi do waiters aaye. Bhai hamein bhi kuch do. I said dekh Bhai jaane ke time pe aana. Uske pehle nahi. Abhi 20 milega baad mein achcha dooga. They left. She was pressing me down there and later asked halana hai. Though I really wanted to go for it but then thought interest khatm ho jayega and I said next time and planned to leave. Waiters came in for tip so muskan said naya nahi hai Johnny king ka bhai hai. They looked at each other and took the bill back, later when they got it again I saw 500 cancel karke 400 kiya tha. I was like Jhonny bhai ke wajah se katna bach gaya.

Muskan 400
Thums up and tips 550.

8:15 pm
Sai Pooja.
First time on Sunday the bar didn't look that occupied. I thought yeh baar bhi table share karna hoga but I got my best place. A couple of new chicks but as usual Shridhar ka RR (Randi Rona) shuru ho gaya. Yeh seal pack hai, uska period hai. I said I anyways didn't wanted to go today but aise hi poocha. Didn't spent much time there. Just wanted to enjoy the ambiance and girls. Also I have some good connection here with owner and Shridhar, hence yaha aane se rukna thoda difficult hai.

Thums up 500
Tips 400

I again thought lets go to mayur and try another chick.

Reached Mayur 9:30 pm

As soon as I sat saw one girl getting gripped exactly next to me. She was looking hot. I decided isko hi lete hai. I saw that guy was having beer and it was almost over so didn't thought that he would stay for long time. About 15 mins I spent just watching both of them. Idea was to understand what all she would allow and trust me she was on fire. Also she was giving me looks as if she understood my intentions. Post half hour guy decided to leave and ordered for the bill. She got up abruptly and left. Don't know what went wrong. Post he moving out I asked waiter to call her and she came in . Made her sit. Her name was Shivani. She was hot man. Again except DFK everything was there. She even allowed me to check on her nipple and I slowly sucked it for a few seconds. Luckily the table opposite to us was empty. Later when asked for DFK she said I don't do it in first meeting. Next time aaoge to definitely doogi. Enjoyed my time and left from there by 11 pm.

Shivani 500.
Thumsup (2) 700
Tips 150.

Will plan again this time on Sunday.

Pending FR of last Sunday.

Again this time packed bags and started for the hunt. Idea was only to grope and kiss. Also for the first time wanted to try Sneha SB. Have heard a lot about it. Took Ola from thane and there I go, but while passing as soon as crossed Mayur, socha matha tek ke jata hu yaha se bhi. Kya pata Sneha Jame ya na jame apne ko.

Entered Mayur
5:30 pm

Saw a few new faces there. Ordered for thumsup but didn't made anyone sit for sometime. Wanted to check out the stock first. A couple of good teens. Might be new or might be I saw them for the first time. Made one girl sit. Her name was Shivli. As soon as she sat, she was like, tum Pooja ka customer hai na. I was like nahi, mein kisi ka customer nahi. Jo achcha laga mein uska. Started joking around. Thoda mahol achcha hua and then started off with Kissing groping. No proper DFK but rest all was ready. I have observed first meeting mein koi DFK nahi deta but still not sure. I was about to get up and Pooja passed by. She saw me and she was a bit shocked. Also to make me uncomfortable she sat exactly opposite. Girl next to me started off kya hua, mood off ho gaya uska. I said dekh mein apna mood banane aata hu. Yeh sab mood off aur on se bhag kar yaha aata hu. Yaha bhi wohi karu to aane ka kya fayda. Finished off the session in 15 more mins, paid the girl and proceeded towards my next destination.

Shivli 500
Thums up and tips 500

6:45 pm
Sneha.

As soon as I entered I remembered 1st floor pe jaana hai. Saw a couple of chicks on ground floor but then as mentioned in FR wanted to try cubicle for privacy. Moved above and luckily got the most cornered table at left side. Saw a girl standing there. Name was Muskan. Ideally a milf. She was not moving around and was near my table only. I ordered for thums up and she said bhaithu kya. I did heard about her in FR mentioned by someone so thought lets give it a try. As soon as she sat she said, naya hai kya yaha pe kabhi dekha nahi pehle. I was like bakra banayegi .... I said lustking ka dost hu. She was like kaha ke king ka. Then I remembered are yeh to bhai ka online name hai.... I said Jhonny re. She said photo dikha. Ab behchod photo kaha se lau. I covered up by saying ab tu baad mein bolegi bula le .. saamne dekhna hai. Next time aauga to saath mein aauga. Dekh lena kaun Jhonny bhai. Now the fun started. I observed yaha pe ladkiya Mayur ke comparison mein nahi hai I mean In looks but in service it's the best. I mean she upfrontly lifted her saari and said ungli karna ... Phir mein socha mein service lene aaya hu ya dene. Lolz. I said rehne de but I loved her thighs. Right amount of flesh and she was warm inside. Enjoyed to the core. But then ek nahi do waiters aaye. Bhai hamein bhi kuch do. I said dekh Bhai jaane ke time pe aana. Uske pehle nahi. Abhi 20 milega baad mein achcha dooga. They left. She was pressing me down there and later asked halana hai. Though I really wanted to go for it but then thought interest khatm ho jayega and I said next time and planned to leave. Waiters came in for tip so muskan said naya nahi hai Johnny king ka bhai hai. They looked at each other and took the bill back, later when they got it again I saw 500 cancel karke 400 kiya tha. I was like Jhonny bhai ke wajah se katna bach gaya.

Muskan 400
Thums up and tips 550.

8:15 pm
Sai Pooja.
First time on Sunday the bar didn't look that occupied. I thought yeh baar bhi table share karna hoga but I got my best place. A couple of new chicks but as usual Shridhar ka RR (Randi Rona) shuru ho gaya. Yeh seal pack hai, uska period hai. I said I anyways didn't wanted to go today but aise hi poocha. Didn't spent much time there. Just wanted to enjoy the ambiance and girls. Also I have some good connection here with owner and Shridhar, hence yaha aane se rukna thoda difficult hai.

Thums up 500
Tips 400

I again thought lets go to mayur and try another chick.

Reached Mayur 9:30 pm

As soon as I sat saw one girl getting gripped exactly next to me. She was looking hot. I decided isko hi lete hai. I saw that guy was having beer and it was almost over so didn't thought that he would stay for long time. About 15 mins I spent just watching both of them. Idea was to understand what all she would allow and trust me she was on fire. Also she was giving me looks as if she understood my intentions. Post half hour guy decided to leave and ordered for the bill. She got up abruptly and left. Don't know what went wrong. Post he moving out I asked waiter to call her and she came in . Made her sit. Her name was Shivani. She was hot man. Again except DFK everything was there. She even allowed me to check on her nipple and I slowly sucked it for a few seconds. Luckily the table opposite to us was empty. Later when asked for DFK she said I don't do it in first meeting. Next time aaoge to definitely doogi. Enjoyed my time and left from there by 11 pm.

Shivani 500.
Thumsup (2) 700
Tips 150.

Will plan again this time on Sunday.
How much time did you spend with muskan in SNEHA to tip her 400??

Are there slim chicks in SNEHA rit now??

What are the table charges to be paid in SNEHA (only table charges)??

How much time did you spend with shivani in MAYUR to tip her 500?

You believe I can get the same kind of mileage in MAYUR like in SNEHA.... I mean like making the girl sit on lap.... Groping like mad to hearts content???

Planning to go tomorrow..... Plz reply Bro!!!

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

u can read English
u can write English
u can talk English
u can walk English
then y writing in HINGLISH ?
No Sirji! 12 standard my parents got me married to army driver in Chandigarh. He died after 1 year and 1 aunty Mumbai main kaam hain bolke leke aayi. First Santa Cruz wakola area I did used to go. Aur baad main Thane main. Uff. I understand some English but not good! Kudi punjaban huin to try karti huin

Just arrived in Vashi ...

Heading out to White House bar. If any one wants to join in the fun, pm me.

The more the merrier.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys .... Presently Which DB in NM has the best VIP rooms with if not great some really good looking chicks ,rajasthani, marwadi kind ... What would be the average damages in such VIP rooms... Will it be available between around 7 pm

How much time did you spend with muskan in SNEHA to tip her 400??

Are there slim chicks in SNEHA rit now??

What are the table charges to be paid in SNEHA (only table charges)??

How much time did you spend with shivani in MAYUR to tip her 500?

You believe I can get the same kind of mileage in MAYUR like in SNEHA.... I mean like making the girl sit on lap.... Groping like mad to hearts content???

Planning to go tomorrow..... Plz reply Bro!!!

In Sneha I would ask you to give anything from 400 to 600. If you are planning to be frequent visitor then 500 to create impact, i.e. for 1 hour. 600 is premium service and 400 if you don't want to go again.

Sneha mostly have milfs and if you really want to enjoy them milfs are the best as teens have some dos and don'ts. Sneha is for milfs.

Mayur you will get mixture of both and quite good with Ambiance. Again charges and logic remains the same. I paid 500 here because I m regular and once girls know that you are regular customer they tend to please you more so that you pick them up against all odds.

There are no table charges. Whatever you order you only need to pay for that but it's not on MRP. So ideally If you order thums up then it's 350 in Mayur and 400 in Sneha. It varies as per the bar. Also whatever girl you make sit charges for those girls which I explained earlier.

Lastly tip to waiters. Here you can tip from 50 to 100. Same logic of regular and only once. They are the ones who need to be in control and they don't disturb and give good service on your table.

Also girls might ask you to order for them as well but politely say no or else budget would be double and you don't even know what service you will get.

Also in case you make someone sit but not getting required service ask the girl to leave and pay max 200... Make another girl sit and repeat the logic.

Hope I have clarified all your doubts

What's the best db to explore in Nm. Back here after a long break. Will be heading to regular db along with old pals. Do suggest any good place.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
The Creator.. Genesis.. Redemption.. Restoration... Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Great to see the originator..

Regards
Basu

The Creator.. Genesis.. Redemption.. Restoration... Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Great to see the originator..

Regards
Basu

Haha. Was off this forum for few time. Will slowly post all the joints explored even some spas. Great to see the forum rocking.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello guys

Heading to SNEHA in the evening...

Problem is I have 3k... No change.... Can i get change in 100 bundle on the counter at sneha?? Will they charge me for the change??

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💗💫💦💥Monday, 💖💘 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❤💋Nana,💋💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💋 Kelly, 💞💫medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday,😚💋 Ada, 💞🌹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, . 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💖 Monday, 💋 Sophia, 💗💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty and 😚 Tammy, 💢💥💫💗💖☎️647 352-1588☎️
  6. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. MoreEyeballs:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.+
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  10. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  11. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  12. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  16. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  28. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  29. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  33. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  37. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  38. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
Back