Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

fr : varsha bar
was in two mind on if to visit vasrsha (ullasnagar) or rasna(navimum.). google baba decided varsha, since i was driving whole time cursing why didnt i choose rasna (lots of traffic)...song playing while driving in "Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry, Them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye ,Singin', "This'll be the day that I die,This'll be the day that I die".....after 1.2 hrs. finally reached- it was indeed good to see the dark lights n heavy make-up young lasses. sat to one place near washroom, and started drinking (i have raj. kothapali syndrone-can't tak to women widout drinks). saw one "patli kamar"/"good face" chick tried to call twse...missed connection...song playing in mind "I met a girl who sang the blues,And I asked her for some happy news,But she just smiled and turned away,I went down to the sacred store, Where I'd heard the music years before,But the man there said the music wouldn't play".......incidentally a table in front of me called her and she did decent dance(or maybe since i m visiting after long it was my desperation).paid her 500 fr nice show.
one more pretty gal ws looking at me n smiling, called her...she said i made her dance at rasleela (worst bar i ever went to...washroom scks)......n then the effect of alcohol kicked in.......she ws looking pretty so get her to dance on three songs st. was a nice show after so long, I think i missed this show...the smell of her perfume in my hands wen i touched her navel n carresed her hand is still there.......since i had to drive bak home, finished after one beer...altohugh would have liked to sit some more........It is very difficult to leave Db addiction and as on mp people say just forget abt it and spend energy on other things (have promised myslef this aftter jan., n will do it). Was drinking after almost july so felt good wid halka sa surror......coming bak took almost an hour......song playing while coming bak "I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you,Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo,By the way, right away, you do things to my body,I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you"......damages : beer-600,coatwala:100,dance:2k . pretty sure @orient longman will like the patli kamar lass named reshmi. WIR : maybe in ola becoz widout drinking much it's not worth to travel so much.......+ive: no pestering whatsoever for tips, coatwalas/doorman happy with whtever you give them....this bar do have potential for becoming nxt rasna as saw some corner seasts where interesting things can be done by regulars aka d Prince lk69.
Really liked the way you integrated the music into the FR. I am an old Don McLean fan, never imagined I would find him here though!😁

Really liked the way you integrated the music into the FR. I am an old Don McLean fan, never imagined I would find him here though!😁
You should read "catcher in the rye"-salinger. My fav. Book....n a real treat on how a young boy becomes a monger due to fake society tht we have created.

Bhai, enjoy yourself but don't fall a prey to their games. Always keep in your mind that the beautiful chick who is acting like your dasi is dping it only for money. For all practical purposes, she is a sex worker....whatever else she may pretend like "Mai aur kisi ke sath nahi jaati" or "Iske pehle mujhe maza nahi aata tha" or "Aap kitne ache ho, aap mera kitna khayal rakhte ho" etc
There are communities from North India who are traditionally into this work. Over centuries, they have perfected the art of fleecing rich people, even kings and zamindars. Kai riyasate nilam ho gayi hai inke chakkar mein. They lay a trap and an unsuspecting patron is slowly lured into it by the promise of a beautiful pussy. The entire family of the girl are involved in looting you.
Have a clear picture and you will never ever fall in their trap. Understand this:
1) They are only after your money.
2) You are not Adonis that a 18 year old will get bowled over by you.
3) You may be well off but have a long way away from being Mukesh Ambani, so what you give to them has to be in proportion to what you earn. (Basically the spending should not affect your financial well being)
4) Never sell assets to "help" this damsel in distress.
5) Worse still is never take a loan for this purpose.
6)Even if you spend one crore a year on her, still her financial problems will not get solved.
7) She and her family members can use government hospitals for treatment.
8) She can and invariably does sleep with others behind your back. (Any amount of checking will only lead to heart ache for you)
9) Her insistence that you should not see other girls is not due to love but because she wants you in her trap untill you bleed white.
10) They know your weakness is your family and in extreme cases would threaten to expose you. (Some even wait under your building, etc) Keep cool in such situations and drop her like hot potato.
11) Nat community from Rajasthan, UP etc ask you to perform a small pooja before you bed their Pooja. It is like you are married. Then you get fucked and not the girl.
12) They do not have sex with you on a daily basis. Max once in 15 days. They know how to keep your interest going.
100% bang on!!

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Bhai, enjoy yourself but don't fall a prey to their games. Always keep in your mind that the beautiful chick who is acting like your dasi is dping it only for money. For all practical purposes, she is a sex worker....whatever else she may pretend like "Mai aur kisi ke sath nahi jaati" or "Iske pehle mujhe maza nahi aata tha" or "Aap kitne ache ho, aap mera kitna khayal rakhte ho" etc
There are communities from North India who are traditionally into this work. Over centuries, they have perfected the art of fleecing rich people, even kings and zamindars. Kai riyasate nilam ho gayi hai inke chakkar mein. They lay a trap and an unsuspecting patron is slowly lured into it by the promise of a beautiful pussy. The entire family of the girl are involved in looting you.
Have a clear picture and you will never ever fall in their trap. Understand this:
3) You may be well off but have a long way away from being Mukesh Ambani, so what you give to them has to be in proportion to what you earn. (Basically the spending should not affect your financial well being)
6)Even if you spend one crore a year on her, still her financial problems will not get solved.
8) She can and invariably does sleep with others behind your back. (Any amount of checking will only lead to heart ache for you)
9) Her insistence that you should not see other girls is not due to love but because she wants you in her trap untill you bleed white.
10) They know your weakness is your family and in extreme cases would threaten to expose you. (Some even wait under your building, etc) Keep cool in such situations and drop her like hot potato.
11) Nat community from Rajasthan, UP etc ask you to perform a small pooja before you bed their Pooja. It is like you are married. Then you get fucked and not the girl.
12) They do not have sex with you on a daily basis. Max once in 15 days. They know how to keep your interest going.
Excellent summary of the pitfalls of Mongering. Always maintain an emotional distance from all females you meet on this side of the world. Treat them like just a life-support-system-for -a-pussy and you should be fine.

I channelize my( sexual) energies reading some excellent erotica on MP archives
Erotic literature is a good and safe pastime during the pandemic. During the lockdown it provided a good release for me. My favourite was Lekhak Ninave and Sharan Baddle.

Lekhak Ninave

They made the lockdown really bearable for me. Another good option is to read old FRs from Pratapchan on this thread. He wrote really discriptive, explicit erotic FRs.

Guys Im sorry Im new & hence saved from such experiences, never let a working girl get so close to me to ask for help or have any kind of emotional dominance over me. I pray that myself & fellow mongers stay miles away from such entanglements.
But ek baat samajh nahi aati. Mongers (atleast from this forum) are a smart & savvy breed. Apan gharwalo ko chutiya banate hai, kuch seedhe dosto se jhooth bolte hai & few have to lie at workplace/ colleagues too, jab in chamkili galliyo mein sharab aur shabab ka mazza lootne jaate hai (db/ nl/ indies etc) . Toh basically joh sabko lapet k rakhte hai aur firr bhi apni private life manage kar rahe hai, unko yeh anpadh gavar working girls kaise fasa leti hai. Little difficult to digest.
Unless someone has existing emotional distress in life, & finds solace with such looters, inke chungul mein atakna is highly unfortunate (read : stupid).
Like suggested once deed is done just forget that chic & search a new one to bang. Inke saath emotional honge toh ye emotional blackmail hi karengi. I believe akele mongering karne walo mein ye risk jyada hai. Better to visit such places in group of trusted friends who can have your back. Could be old time friends or good souls we come across on the forum, new equations & egos need to be managed, but frankly feel its much safer than going to these vultures alone. @Lustking69 prince is doing a great job introducing newbies to such places personally & giving tips & tricks for safe & fun times. Love u bro 😘
Baaki bhailog better be safe than sorry. If things go out of hand, no harm calling LE by ourselves, better pay authorities some amount than get slaughtered by the muses. Im sure they’re much more scared of LE than us.
Wishing you all a safe, wise & vfm mongering 2021!
Cheers!!

PM

FR Club escape

Complete chutiyapz

Already had a khamba of teachers with few friends till 9 pm,babu Rao wanted me to visit this place.Reached around 945pm..Called shetty ( owner or whoever) and he said it was open till 1130...i was like ,maybe he told 1130 am🤣🤣,since this place is known for late nights.

Reached and it was 50% occupied by its standard. We were few friends and since we are known to this buggers,was shoved in after paying few Ks ( will not quote since it creates a discomfort here). Since it was almost khaki, few good looking gals were thrown in by Anna..

Jannat is one hot looking babe..maybe you guys should try her once if you visit.my colleague is a regular there ,will share her remuneration🤣if you guys require.

Danced to few numbers,was thrown own at 1130pm

BC.Who pays few thousands and gets thrown out in an hour and half.

Would not recommend till this club resumes normal duty till 3 ,4 am.

Cheers , DC

P.S - Senior mongers,do forgive me if i failed to put up anything important.God speed

You should read "catcher in the rye"-salinger. My fav. Book....n a real treat on how a young boy becomes a monger due to fake society tht we have created.
" Phoney Society" is how Holden Caulfield would have put it😊

I absolutely loved it, when I read it way back in School. If I remember correctly, he gets a young hooker to his room but ends up just chatting with her.

On a lighter note, people like ourselves who identify with the protagonist have had some notoriety. The assaisn of John Lennon for example signed out as Holden Caulfield from his hotel on the day he went to shoot him!

Last edited:
Erotic literature is a good and safe pastime during the pandemic. During the lockdown it provided a good release for me. My favourite was Lekhak Ninave and Sharan Baddle.

Lekhak Ninave

They made the lockdown really bearable for me. Another good option is to read old FRs from Pratapchan on this thread. He wrote really discriptive, explicit erotic FRs.
Are waah!! Looks like I am in for a treat! Thank you so much!

Yes, many people on this forum are blessed with exceptionally good writing skills.
Orient Lomgman Sir for example--his writings have the charm of a ( raunchy) travelogue. Your own FR on Deepika( catfight/ Karo Na) goes down as a classic for it's unique humor. Not to forget HH LK 69 whose Daredevil photography and willingness to share the same typifies noblesse oblige!
Cheers!

Lekhak Ninave

Peyoo bindass bhau...but in pub / clubs / resto bars.

For u - Inagural offer at Club Nasha...try it.

Drinks at MRP rates... open till 1:30.

Later visit lovely Nights / champagne / Heaven 6...with just 1 beer like I do.

Club Nasha is newly opened club near palm beach galleria mall.

I visited randomly as I was nearby but they didn't allow as I was wearing Sandles...so visited The Brewing harmony...lil expensive but fully empty n great ambience.

Had 3 pints n later went to Champagne OB... atmosphere was good as usual.

Had 1 beer, tipped few muses n left.View attachment 139714View attachment 139715View attachment 139716

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

I think this Club Nasha has the potential to become an afterparty pick-up place in future.

Last edited:
Where are you bro ?
Reaching champagne within 20mins !!!!
Sorry bro, my friends wanted to check Congress house collection...so went there n explored almost almost all dens.

R & D for next visit...few good ones there.

Phone was dead, so couldn't reply.

Will catch up some other day.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Bro, "Catcher in the rye" is a treasure trove of philosophical questions and answers. To quote a few from that lovely book....

“Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.”
“Yes, sir. I know it is. I know it.”
"Game, my ass. Some game. If you get on the side where all the hot-shots are, then it’s a game, all right—I’ll admit that. But if you get on the other side, where there aren’t any hot-shots, then what’s a game about it? Nothing. No game."

“I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

“I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.”

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.”

“I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it.”

And more relevant for us mongers......

“If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late?”

“That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.”

Bro, "Catcher in the rye" is a treasure trove of philosophical questions and answers. To quote a few from that lovely book....

“Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.”
“Yes, sir. I know it is. I know it.”
"Game, my ass. Some game. If you get on the side where all the hot-shots are, then it’s a game, all right—I’ll admit that. But if you get on the other side, where there aren’t any hot-shots, then what’s a game about it? Nothing. No game."

“I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

“I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.”

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.”

“I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it.”

And more relevant for us mongers......

“If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late?”

“That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.”
Fascinating! Loved it.
Now I must revisit the book.

Bhalilog, kya baat hai, what a thriving and bustling forum this has become ! let this continue..interesting and relevant topics, new places on the map, finest journalism and photos around the places..just awesome !

just a dose of reality .....when you play do play cautiously, very very cautiously, especially if you are late 30's or above

After my over enthused escapades last month (compared to my humble standards in my severely constrained family life) over 3 consecutive days/nights sucking and fucking away with few dance babes/indies and visiting n number of SB/DB/OBs, i got down with bitch of the dreaded flu. i was literally in bed for 7 days, with fever, severe headaches, extreme weakness, cough. It brought so much weakness that i was falling asleep in the afternoon and then by 7pm. The taste and smell was gone and so was erection :) Felt like the whole body was reprogrammed - you take in something which you know tastes like X but now it wasn't tasting at all or tasting totally different. It was a totally unchartered territory. most scary thing was the unpredictability - what would the next day bring, how long will this continue, will i start having breathing problems, etc. thanks to lots of TLC by wifee 24 x 7, i have recovered to a large extent.
( And this is the insurance policy we sign up for when we get married although most of the time it is a pain in the ass :)

Still nothing beyond usual walking and daily life. Still no medium level exercises or running - you feel sucked dry from within; think i wont be able to even shag someone right now - what a pathetic situation to be in..hahaha. This flu is some bitch which dents you real bad let me tell you. I suspect it will have a long tail of recovery time before i get to 100%.

Let alone impact to family members which is ever scarier i had to go through . luckily lets just say it didn't blow up.

But now i can say ...thora time laga but iski gashti ma ko bhi thok dala :) :)

the biatch is tamed !!
par mausi bhi aa rahi hai with different strains.....

game on but put the helmet, pads, gloves and guards on . The pitch is a real mine field bro's.

Since literature is the flavour of the day!

To the Reader
By Charles Baudlaire

Folly, error, sin, avarice
Occupy our minds and labor our bodies,
And we feed our pleasant remorse
As beggars nourish their vermin.

Our sins are obstinate, our repentance is faint;
We exact a high price for our confessions,
And we gaily return to the miry path,
Believing that base tears wash away all our stains.

On the pillow of evil Satan, Trismegist,
Incessantly lulls our enchanted minds,
And the noble metal of our will
Is wholly vaporized by this wise alchemist.

The Devil holds the strings which move us!
In repugnant things we discover charms;
Every day we descend a step further toward Hell,
Without horror, through gloom that stinks.

Like a penniless rake who with kisses and bites
Tortures the breast of an old prostitute,
We steal as we pass by a clandestine pleasure
That we squeeze very hard like a dried up orange.

Serried, swarming, like a million maggots,
A legion of Demons carouses in our brains,
And when we breathe, Death, that unseen river,
Descends into our lungs with muffled wails.

If rape, poison, daggers, arson
Have not yet embroidered with their pleasing designs
The banal canvas of our pitiable lives,
It is because our souls have not enough boldness.

But among the jackals, the panthers, the bitch hounds,
The apes, the scorpions, the vultures, the serpents,
The yelping, howling, growling, crawling monsters,
In the filthy menagerie of our vices,

There is one more ugly, more wicked, more filthy!
Although he makes neither great gestures nor great cries,
He would willingly make of the earth a shambles
And, in a yawn, swallow the world;

He is Ennui! — His eye watery as though with tears,
He dreams of scaffolds as he smokes his hookah pipe.
You know him reader, that refined monster,
— Hypocritish reader, — my fellow, — my brother!

Bhalilog, kya baat hai, what a thriving and bustling forum this has become ! let this continue..interesting and relevant topics, new places on the map, finest journalism and photos around the places..just awesome !

just a dose of reality .....when you play do play cautiously, very very cautiously, especially if you are late 30's or above

After my over enthused escapades last month (compared to my humble standards in my severely constrained family life) over 3 consecutive days/nights sucking and fucking away with few dance babes/indies and visiting n number of SB/DB/OBs, i got down with bitch of the dreaded flu. i was literally in bed for 7 days, with fever, severe headaches, extreme weakness, cough. It brought so much weakness that i was falling asleep in the afternoon and then by 7pm. The taste and smell was gone and so was erection :) Felt like the whole body was reprogrammed - you take in something which you know tastes like X but now it wasn't tasting at all or tasting totally different. It was a totally unchartered territory. most scary thing was the unpredictability - what would the next day bring, how long will this continue, will i start having breathing problems, etc. thanks to lots of TLC by wifee 24 x 7, i have recovered to a large extent.
( And this is the insurance policy we sign up for when we get married although most of the time it is a pain in the ass :)

Still nothing beyond usual walking and daily life. Still no medium level exercises or running - you feel sucked dry from within; think i wont be able to even shag someone right now - what a pathetic situation to be in..hahaha. This flu is some bitch which dents you real bad let me tell you. I suspect it will have a long tail of recovery time before i get to 100%.

Let alone impact to family members which is ever scarier i had to go through . luckily lets just say it didn't blow up.

But now i can say ...thora time laga but iski gashti ma ko bhi thok dala :) :)

the biatch is tamed !!
par mausi bhi aa rahi hai with different strains.....

game on but put the helmet, pads, gloves and guards on . The pitch is a real mine field bro's.

I thought should i post or not as i left forum officially but as its a matter of someone life i m replying to your post.

Bhai u didn't get infected by normal flu.
You had covid.
Its ok you are healthy now but please test yourself and your wife and other person whom u come contact in this period.

Take care and be serious
Do test.
Mp

Perfect explanation

...i got down with bitch of the dreaded flu. i was literally in bed for 7 days, with fever, severe headaches, extreme weakness, cough. It brought so much weakness that i was falling asleep in the afternoon and then by 7pm. The taste and smell was gone and so was erection...

I wonder why you chose to refer to your ailment as "Flu" rather than COVID. All symptoms you mentioned point to COVID, not the regular seasonal Flu.
Did you get tested for COVID?

Your post should serve as a reminder to the 40+ group and even younger folks living with older family members that COVID can be dangerous for some people.
I am glad you are feeling better @Jigarshergil

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢 💘 💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 💞💋 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ Apple, 👄nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💖Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💥 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞 💫 💥 💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 💋💋 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💥 💫 💞 Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,👄👄 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and 👄 Lisa, small build, 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢 Wednesday, 💋💖 Yoyo, 💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and ❤ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🏵Wednesday, 🌞 Fifi,. and 💋❤ Jenny, 💋shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 💐 📳647 346-8086📳
  14. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5’7” & 120Lbs
  15. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  18. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 😘😘😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  21. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  22. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  23. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  30. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner world
  34. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mimi 😍 Feminine with a sexy figure. Judi can provide very good RMT massage and very good service. She'll let you come and go💦 Kiki 😍is beautiful talk sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 💐🌹💐🌹🌹Jessica and Cici and Jenny 😘😘😘sexy body Jessica very good body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥Jenny very good table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍Cici deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
Back