dance bars in navi mumbai

@Sweetdreamer29

Distance between OB girls decreases as you move from South end of Mumbai to Navi Mumbai. But shaukeens are there who have different priorities.

So, If someone has to taste extra things, He has to travel to Navi Mumbai like all we do.

@Dreamerboy There is another bar named "Sarathi" Opposite to Induabulls Towers in Prabhadevi . Knew this place but noticed again tonight while traveling.

@CP bro , Amit Palace ( Sainath ) is opposite to those Axis/HDFC ATMs from where you withdrawn money. Hardly 5 seconds walking distance from Kishore.

Visited Sneha, after long gap.
Anna said , " Bahot dino ke baad aaya
"
Entered inside, Girls said , "bahot dino ke baad aaya" & gathered around.

Started asking for bohney. BJ Queen was absent.

Old rocket launcher came & was pestering for bohney. Had shoo away her by giving tips.

Settled with old muse & as she forcefully sat beside. No more happening things to write , Sucked boobs & told her to give massage for half n hour.

Old song,
"Mata.. Mata go "
Bring me back to childhood memories.

Sai Darbar DB ... Empty.

Ramesh... Jam Packed , Nothing attractive, Girls quality average.

Had to leave for some other bar.

If I fuck any girl one time them my johney could not agree for next time.
Apne itne moscito nahi dekhe honge utne ladkiya mai chod chuka hu.
Problem tab hota hai jab koi apse love ka drama kare ya love kare.
Mai mayur sirf enjoy ke liye jata hu. Agar kisiko one time sex kiya and then second time bhi kiya .......
Then uske chamache jo ye group me hai usko kahana nahi chahiye ki tuje chod ke koi ye forum pe post karta hai.
Mai use second time sirf majburi me choda hu.. ......
Sirf enjoy.......
Koi free me chodne deta nahi.
Paise leke bhi love wala drama kue.

Monger logone enjoy karna

Chugali nahi karna.

Ye picture mere old mouse ka hai.

Kisiko mile them pls send me details. 3 salse gayab hai. Phone bhi change kiya hai.

Wo jo mayur ke ladjiyonko chugali karta hai uski picture mere pas hai. Agar wo sudhar nahi jayega then I will post his picture of budha (old man) next time.View attachment 101346

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Bhai
This is web forum and let me tell you this world is into social sites and apps but social facts are missing in people. There had been ppl who screwed up this forum. Forum continues to get new life with new members and existing member increase knowledge base over period of time.

Like you said there are people who have fond of licking pussies. Just ignore them. Thing is once you expose someone irrespective whether he was criminal or not but such things will increases hated arguments and fights. People keep on taking either of member side and world war like thing happens.

Please forgive that old man for now. If he repeats give him warning openly on forum then next time ping him his personal details over pm. If he still continue and you are very sure pls go ahead with your decisions.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks bhai. Lets plan for next month. Tentative as of now. Will confirm once tickets are done!
Okay Bhai and you are most welcome.
Awaiting awaiting and awaiting.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Agar wo sudhar nahi jayega then I will post his picture of budha (old man) next time.View attachment 101346

I had mentioned in my Deepika VIP FR that one forum member had followed me to the VIP and discussed about this MP forum. I told him I’m not aware of this forum. He then left. He was also an old man. Slim/average. Simple dressing style. Formal pant and shirt, shirt was out, moustache, speaks decent English, should be in 50’s, can hardly walk, etc.

Then on my last day at Deepika, someone played the song “Mujhko Ranaji maaf karna, galti maare se ho gayi”. And posted that song here. I knew forum members were there. I was seated in the balcony area, last table on left, in black shirt. I then played “Choli k Piche” as an acknowledgement.

Cabana OB - Sunday September 1
After exiting Amit Palace in Shirvane around 10:15pm, I wanted to check out Sona OB, but the desire to meet my favorite dancer at Cabana OB lured me to Belapur. Hailed an auto outside Amit Palace and reached Cabana around 10:30pm. The auto ride cost Rs 105.
The DB girls were filing out and were being replaced with the OB girls when I entered the bar. My favorite spot was already occupied. After settling into the sofa in front of the left pillar, I aked the coatwala about Shilpa. He replied “Gaon gayi hain”, which definitely means she has moved to another bar. I had already ordered a drink, so decided to hang around for 30 minutes.

I was mentally debating whether to move to Icon or Bebo when a lovely girl in a light pink ghagra choli caught my eye. She turned out to be quite an energetic dancer. The guy sitting in my favorite seat made her dance on a few numbers. I called the girl over when he took a bathroom break, asked her name (Nikita) and invited her to dance on a number of her choice. She said okay, but did not seem enthusiastic. The next song played by the DJ was “Lat lag gayi”. I gestured towards her but she shook her head, so I invited one of the dancers sitting on one of the chairs on the stage to come down and dance for me. She (Arpita) turned out to be a fantastic dancer with killer moves and expressions. She eventually ended up dancing for me on around 20 songs over the next 3 hours.
I also got dances from Ritika, Rekha and another new chick whose name I forgot.

Nikita ultimately moved over to a spot in front of my table once her regular customer left. At one point she walked over to me, initiated a conversation about dancing to songs of my choice and apologized for saying no to me earlier in the night. I told her that I would take up her offer next time and promptly proceeded to make Rekha and Arpita dance on a few more numbrrs while Nikita was lip-syncing the songs and flirting with me.

BTW the girl I find the sexiest in Cabana OB is a non-dancer named Arohi. She looked gorgeous in a while saree yesterday. I chatted and flirted with her as usual yesterday and also teased her about how much more money she could make if she started dancing. Surprisingly, at one point she danced on a slow number for one of her regular patrons. I was surprised, but teased her a little more about her refusal to dance for me in the past. She took it sportingly and approached me on her own when “Hai rama yeh kya hua” started playing. Wow, for a non-dancer, her moves were very sensual and dick-raising ( not sure if that is a real word).

I had a great, though expensive night. The one major positive is that I paid the girls 1k per dance instead of the 2k that I used to pay in the past.
Damages:
Drinks -1200 for 2 Mazaas and a Bisleri (I believe the Bisleri was complimentary)
Tips- around 30k spread amongst 5 dancers
Tips to waitstaff- 800

PS - the red coatwala Ashok came by a few times asking me to take a girl of my choice to the VIP. I refused because I was not sure who to choose.
BTW one group of guys requested some songs that are very popular with members here. I am guessing some of you were in Cabana OB on Sunday night.

Anyway, if you know which bar Shilpa from Cabana OB has moved to, I would appreciate the intel. She is a fair chick with tattoos on either side of her waist, light eyes (probably contacts) and a fabulous dancer.

If anyone cares, Anjali has put on weight. She used to be very popular a few months ago. Yesterday nobody invited her to dance. A few guys handed out small tips to her. It was pretty sad to see how low her popularity has fallen.
Anjali is sure on a slide. Her dance and sweet voice pulled the customers but was taking people for granted. She is getting exposed. Recently we started interacting again. She was to meet me on Friday and I waited for her in Cabana. She was not reachable and I left after sometime. Excuse next day evening that she was not well but she was not reachable all the time. Found out from the waiter that she was out with a customer. Just told her to fuck off. Not worth anymore.

FR: Ramesh

Hey Fellow Mongers,

I had been silently following this forum for sometime now. Thanks to all the past FRs, I visited Mayur and Sai Darbar 2-3 times. But wanted to explore something new today.

Checked the forum if today was a dry day because of Ganesh Chaturthi and it turns out it was not. I read a lot about after hours at Ramesh at this forum so decided to venture out there.

Reached at 11:30. I remember I read from a past FR that first floor is in full swing after 11. Though today it was not. So decided to stick to 1st floor. And boy was it a treat
I got a table right next to the stage. It wasn't orchestra at all. It was a full swing DB. One high spender had bundles of 10 rupee note. He was the one who made the evening for everybody. :)

I had one beer and was having a hard time finding my muse.. Though at the last sip of my bottle, I saw this really cute BBW in saree and I fell for her. Called her and gave her Rs 500 to Dance. She did 3 songs and as I was getting late, I decided to leave... I really didn't wanna leave though..

Ramesh is amazing for after hours
Also, if I didn't FR it right, let me know and I'll improve it in my next FR.

PS: didn't bother asking the girl her name. Totally regret it :(

Sent from my W_P200CM using Tapatalk

So we all get calls for credit card n stuff

This girl called me i was in meeting so said call me later when she callled i was still in the meeting so she texted me on whats app

I was still engaged in work so ignored her.. And forgotten these things have happened with me

After few days i was scrolling my whats app n found this and her dp was tempting

Stylish hot sexy beautiful girl it was her Office ka no Anyway i initiated the conversation as credit card was the topic to began

I was like was i mad to ignore her?

Talked to her multiple times, tarik pe tarik for credit card etc..

So finally told her i liked u n that's the only way to talk to u

N then she is like pata h sab aise h karte h par aap karoge aise nahi laga

Mera b target h

I knew this was gonna come hence earlier had said to her k card lunga us k gaureenty nahi deta

Then I rounded this topic

So replied to my msg n said me pehle hi Bola tha

She got emotional or made me emotional or maybe i felt that way coz i was Gonna loose this beautiful girl

Exchanged some bad texts said kya karna padega aap se bat karne ko kitne cards lu

Kitna kamati ho job chod do I'll pay u

She blocked me

I texted from another no apologied unblocked

Have frequent talks

She probably likes me

How do i take this forward?

Instead of going to bars i can take her to pub or anywhere she would like

What scares me is she is at least 5-7 years younger to me.. I can marry her later after observing her things

But What if i don't like her n i forget her after sleeping with her?

There are this category of girls i met one girl she had called me for Thailand trip, met her 1 day, fucked the 2nd day n she only blocked me after 10 days

I felt like bc tu kese block k muje? I was finding reasons to block u. My ego was hurt

Anyway, i got what i wanted so was relaxed.

So how do i take it forward with this card girl, she appears to be a recent college pass out

First up be clear it's friends with benefits and u abhor the concept of love. Will give mileage for some time. Eventually girl will get clingy.. met some random chick from pop Tate's and had couple of good times. Realized this carried too huge a risk.. said I am travelling out of country for two months , avoided calls and usual hangouts . Met her a week back. She was chill. But said a hi and pushed off.

Every msg u sent is saved. Remember it. On the positive side, u have a great gfe. Make it on and off. Switch off after two trips. Peace out. Restart after three months. Avoid all sweet nothings.

After much deliberation, I decided to pen down a few thoughts, observations and random shoutouts. I have left out any identifying info out, do that fellow mongers identities are not compromised.

BTW this is a totally useless FR :)

1) Shoutout to the guy I saw Monday morning at breakfast buffet in the hotel opp Mafco market . I recall seeing his hot companion a few months ago at Ramesh. I assume he brought her back Sunday night.
The reason I mention this is because that girl did not look comfortable at all. It reminded me of @Basu1970 ’s recent post about not wining/dining bar girls.

2) Shoutout to the partially bald guy in green tshirt in Amit Palace Sunday night who was having a rocking time with a petite babe that looked like Khushi from @Raj k ’s recent post. Man, all the young guys here could learn a lot by just observing this master monger at work.

3) there was a young-ish guy in his mid to late 20’s enjoying dancing by himself in a corner of Amit Palace on Sunday night. This guy was the best dancer in the house that night. Eventually a few girls started dancing with him uninvited and even insisted on exchanging numbers with him. This is an easy way to get girls numbers in a dance bar... especially if the girls don’t go out otherwise.

4) A guy distributed 1000 rupees to every girl in Amit Palace on Sunday night. The girls were pleasantly surprised and literally falling over each other to grab the money. I have no idea why anybody would distribute this kind of money. It was funny to mote how the girls completely ignored this guy once he ran out of moolah.
I guess there is a lesson hidden in the above para for all of us.

5) There was a group of guys who requested the “chutiya” friends wala song and then paid the Cabana OB orchestra guy with 2 twenty rupee notes after he played the song. The look of disgust on the orchestra guy’s face was priceless.

6) I was reminded about an old post by @iliketomonger regarding OB girls that are on contract. The girl from Cabana OB whom I paid the most money was giving her collection to a manager type guy, unlike other girls who get a slip of paper in return for their collection from coatwalas., this girl did not get any slip of paper. In all probability the bar keeps all the earnings from the contract girls and pays them a fixed amount per night... which is pretty sad.

Red coat was prodding me to spend money on a new OB girl who was not my type... she was thick all over, but a great dancer. I am assuming the bar makes a lot of money off these new girls under contract.

7) The red coats in Cabana OB was trying to force an OB girl to go to the VIP with a regular who was completely drunk. She refused.... good for her. The red coats were eventually able to persuade the drunk guy to splurge a lot of money on the new thick girl.

As I mentioned at the outset, this was a pretty useless post, but I enjoyed writing it. It allowed me the opportunity to revisit my memories of Sunday night.

More fun to follow tonight.

Last edited:
hey guys...
i was at sangeet sb (first visit at sangeet) a month back ... i just wanted to check out a few gems so sat for a good length of time .... spent some money around 2800 just to get all the phone numbers of good chicks..........the next time i visited 1 day before dahi handi at sangeet sb....called a chick and went... and as soon as she sat she started pestering me with cold drinks, beer, etc.....looked like she had planned as i had called her ..... this did not happen with her first time.... the ac was off so asked waiter(not sure if it was the waiter or coatwala...they all look the same) to put the ac on....and this guy started shouting at her....kuch mangao....seth hai...chillayega nahi to ac chalu nahi hoga etc... i was shocked by this attitude... every fews seconds i was groping her... she was like sirf 1 sirf 1 bar mangao... i said what the hell...made her sit for 30 mins..gave 300 and got rid of her....then called this waiter to call someone good as all were fat milf aunty types on second floor....he said no one will come from dance bar to second floor.... this attitude much pissed me off as a lot of girls did come from DB to SB in the fist visit.... finally met another good one as she was roaming...very well behaved girl .... as we were enjoying..... this same waiter came around and called her out.....she came back said kuch nahi....then said aap kuck ladki log ke liye mangate nahi...i said mujhe jiske liye managana hai mai uske liye managa unga.... then got paneer chilly ordered.....but the bottom line is all this never happened the first time in my first visit....and never happens in sneha......do you think it was a wrong tactic to spend so much in my first visit that the bar guys remembered me ...or is it bcoz it was 1 day before dah handi ?? what do you think ??

@bbmk bro - avoid Sarathi, a complete waste of time once you have seen the best of NM... The girls who are on an avg 7/10 with a couple lf 8 9s thrown in at times simply stand and expect to be showered, the music system is nothing to talk about and the only dance move you will get to see is a couple of milfs' waists moving a centimeter left or right... Crowd is from the adjacent chawls...

Would say that the place underutilizes its potential given its proximity to so many financial corporates...

@Sweetdreamer29

@Dreamerboy There is another bar named "Sarathi" Opposite to Induabulls Towers in Prabhadevi . Knew this place but noticed again tonight while traveling.

@CP bro , Amit Palace ( Sainath ) is opposite
Had to leave for some other bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I had mentioned in my Deepika VIP FR that one forum member had followed me to the VIP and discussed about this MP forum. I told him I’m not aware of this forum. He then left. He was also an old man. Slim/average. Simple dressing style. Formal pant and shirt, shirt was out, moustache, speaks decent English, should be in 50’s, can hardly walk, etc.

Then on my last day at Deepika, someone played the song “Mujhko Ranaji maaf karna, galti maare se ho gayi”. And posted that song here. I knew forum members were there. I was seated in the balcony area, last table on left, in black shirt. I then played “Choli k Piche” as an acknowledgement.
Kyo chugali karte hai ye log.

Lekin ye old man round face wala hai, kudale bal wala, badi badi much wala hai.

Mai jab usk ladki ko second time uske ghar me thok rahatha then usne muje kaha ki uska ek customer bol raha tha ki tune kahi pe ye message kiya hai ki tune muje ghar akar chod diya.
Mai use na bola then she saw me chugali wala old man.
Sala roj mayur me shyam ko jata hai.
maine uski whatsapp profile picture dekhali aur chupkese khud ko send karli thi.
Sali ghar bulakar khaneme chikan, matan, fish khilake bhej ti thi.
Chugali second time bhi huai.

Ab ye chugali honese gharpe mat awo kah rahi hai.

Query about Ramesh.
Is that OB at first floor ?
So small place.
Couldn't differentiate between OB/DB.
First floor & ground floor were exactly opposite in terms of crowd.
Ground floor was full of Dhingana.
Whereas at First floor same was happening but it was more like private.

Went to Heaven.
It was empty too.
I did not want to travel more, So settled.
Waiters & Marathi coatwala, " Bahot dino k baad aaye sir".
Some faces missing.
Inquired about one girl.
Told waiter her real name, Qalification, Place etc.
Waiter looked puzzled. Then he remembered something.
With hand gestures he described her hairstyle.
I said, " Sahi pakde ho ", laughed.
He said, "Usne chhod diya ab, Nahi aati 1 Mahine se"

Best place in Heaven is that middle pillar with mirrors on it.
Best seducing point.
Girls would make her backside towards you & then they will adjust their hairs, eyelashes.
Sometimes looking at themselves in mirror, sometimes looking at you passing smiles & winks.
Will shake their bum little little.
Those who did that, earned tips.

Still, Was not in mood to make anyone dance.
When you had been to Ramesh & then come to Heaven, you are dual situation.
Ramesh has best DJ at ground floor & Full on Dhinagana.
Heaven has best looking girls. Decided to stick with girls.

Felt like loosing consciousness, Ordered 4K.
Told DJ to put one song in ongoing playlist.

As soons as the song started playing, she arrived.
Little puzzled...guessing what it will be.
Her blouse had cuts like design on front of old Mumbai locals trains.
Boobs inside quite visible, my eyelids wasn't blinking seeing her breast & navel combination.
Amateur dancer, Few girls were encouraging her to do belly moves.
She tried her best. As I wasn't willing to invest much time, showered whatever money had at table on her.

Left the place after settling bills.
Heaven has beauties but there are many good dancers in other bars.
While travelling, Brain & heart was continuously reminding me of ....

Figure of Sona Bar girl.
And that song

Shik....

Shak....
Shik Shak Shok......

Last edited:
Query about Ramesh.
Is that OB at first floor ?
So small place.
Couldn't differentiate between OB/DB.
First floor & ground floor were exactly opposite in terms of crowd.
Ground floor was full of Dhingana.
Whereas at First floor same was happening but it was more like private.

Went to Heaven.
It was empty too.
I did not want to travel more, So settled.
Waiters & Marathi coatwala, " Bahot dino k baad aaye sir".
Some faces missing.
Inquired about one girl.
Told waiter her real name, Qalification, Place etc.
Waiter looked puzzled. Then he remembered something.
With hand gestures he described her hairstyle.
I said, " Sahi pakde ho ", laughed.
He said, "Usne chhod diya ab, Nahi aati 1 Mahine se"

Best place in Heaven is that middle pillar with mirrors on it.
Best seducing point.
Girls would make her backside towards you & then they will adjust their hairs, eyelashes.
Sometimes looking at themselves in mirror, sometimes looking at you passing smiles & winks.
Will shake their bum little little.
Those who did that, earned tips.

Still, Was not in mood to make anyone dance.
When you had been to Ramesh & then come to Heaven, you are dual situation.
Ramesh has best DJ at ground floor & Full on Dhinagana.
Heaven has best looking girls. Decided to stick with girls.

Felt like loosing consciousness, Ordered 4K.
Told DJ to put one song in ongoing playlist.

As soons as the song started playing, she arrived.
Little puzzled...guessing what it will be.
Her blouse had cuts like design on front of old Mumbai locals trains.
Boobs inside quite visible, my eyelids wasn't blinking seeing her breast & navel combination.
Amateur dancer, Few girls were encouraging her to do belly moves.
She tried her best. As I wasn't willing to invest much time, showered whatever money had at table on her.

Left the place after settling bills.
Heaven has beauties but there are many good dancers in other bars.
While travelling, Brain & heart was continuously reminding me of ....

Figure of Sona Bar girl.
And that song

Shik....

Shak....
Shik Shak Shok......
The girl who has left Heaven is it the girl with curly hair, always dances on the stage?
Someone here in forum told me her name is Rashmi... Is she the one who has left?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

The girl who has left Heaven is it the girl with curly hair, always dances on the stage?
Someone here in forum told me her name is Rashmi... Is she the one who has left?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
No, I was talking about different girl.

Curly hair, Bubbly girl.
Always on stage with smile, rocking with mike & moves. If you are talking about her.

Then she's still working there.

Anyone in Sai darbar or sneha today

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  3. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 NAOMI (New) Vietnamese young and very pretty, long hair, friendly 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Vicky (New) Vietnamese woman, beautiful, tall, white skin, big booty 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face 🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Ankith:
    Private
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a petite l
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 every day 3 girls 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  13. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36 F natural beauty CBC BoBo in today
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  16. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  19. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  32. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  36. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  37. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  43. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  44. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  48. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  49. emjay:
    Kharghar
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back