Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I do meet indies time to time, but don't put FRs on open forum and won't do so for some reasons.

After meeting some indies, lately that's not much exciting. After tasting the pleasure of having sex, now soul needs some love & romance with someone who also wants the same from her side.

Wish I could go back in the time machine and settle with a willing partner.

Let's see what happens in the Bars !
I am strictly not into alcohol and smoking. So feeling little awkward.

I get tested when I need to get tested.
I agree unprotected sex is dangerous - However if it needs to be done, when should we do it? Should we do it with a Whore who easily agrees for it or with someone who gives us a hard time? I go with latter scenario.

I do my best to avoid however, Ye dick hai k maanta nahi...

I don’t do it anymore. Its been more than a year or so and the reason is I do without protection with my spouse as I have become pro at pulling out.

Yes, she wasn’t my real Saas. Someone told me a year ago - wo meri saas lagti hai. Mai mann me socha, BC saas lagna gaya tel lene, bahot sexy lagti hai. And after several months we fucked.

Bhai, ab tum DB/SB/OB/Indies visit karo aur FR dalo. Then I can help you with some contacts. Good luck.

Peopel
99% of DB/OB customers are ghusad bhuddha’s (Bhuddha for me is 40+). Sorry but that’s what I saw in Kiran and Deepika. I’m 30, but most girls I ask, they guess 26-28. Folks who saw me in Deepika - What do you think? ;-)

99% of DB customers are married but they joined DB after they were already married. Here, the victim is already a customer and wants to marry to get out of the maya jaal. So it differs.

If customer joined DB after or before marriage isn’t the question. The point is - Can a man give up DB for his family? Ideally yes. And if the answer is yes, then it doesn’t matter if he’s already married or not.

See - If he wont give up DB for his wife and kids, then it doesn’t matter if he gets married now or later. Because he’s anyways going to dump his family. If he’s sure he cant give up DB, then ideally he shouldn’t marry. If he’s not sure he can give up DB after marriage, then its up to him if he wants to marry. If he’s confident he can give up DB after marriage, then he should marry. This is based on the assumption that a good man can give up bad things for a good wife.

I can give up if need arises. Mine was arranged marriage. But I couldn’t be more lucky to get the wife I have.
People go to bars to fulfill unfulfilled desires .

Where do seniors usually take girls out for night? If anyone knows a lodge with hot-tub or Jacuzzi that would be perfect.
If it's second day meeting then I prefer below hotel
Royal orchid center grazia ..Good in quality n service n rooms are cozy ..Also it's 3 star so there will not be any security issues

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

I came across some bar girls who are so adamant due to their looks n dancing skills they know that me is k sath nahi soungi to ye kal se collection nahi dega which is ok for them they will get other bakra

I have seen girls giving udhar to captions who dance well

One of the ob girl in attirude said to me, when i spent more than 10k.. Aap aye nahi.. Miss u

I'm like u didn't meet me.. Aaj office aao kal milungi

Aaj 2 hajar hi udata me

She is from aap to tu.. 2 hajar tu udaya wo to mera swiggy pe jata h

Bc.. Tuje me dera hu tu free me leri h

She.. Me mehnat kar k kamati hu

Dancing is mehnat for them

Me.. Gand mara.. She blocked me..

Next day threw on other girl

She unbcloed n now she is bocked
15 hajar waste in egoView attachment 101227
Looks like orchestra after seeing setup ..I will strongly recommend to avoid orchestra bar. Rather visit good dance bar

Looks like orchestra after seeing setup ..I will strongly recommend to avoid orchestra bar. Rather visit good dance bar

Can you please elaborate your recommendation on avoiding OB and prfer DB?

Second FR

went to White House (had to overpay rickshaw wala)

DB was open had a quick beer in 20 mins
mix of girls some good some bad
not many clients around and the girls were watching me as if I'm a heavy spender

I'm a poor British Indian

Some other guys next to my table kept on showering 20 rupees notes

left the DB early when was told by the black coat wala that pick up is downstairs and closes at 10

I said fuk

my monger brothers on massageplanet did not help me with the timing

Damage

beer: 750 (I asked him it used to be 500 but he said its 750)
tips: 110 to waiter and black coat

all in all a failed night

hope tomorrow would be better

suggest where I'm wrong and Mungeri will try to improve

Thanks in advance

yours Mungerilal
What are you exactly looking for Mungerilal?
Entry? Groping / Fondling? Dance?
Forum will guide newbies once the seniors know what you are looking for.

Second FR
went to White House (had to overpay rickshaw wala)
I'm a poor British Indian

The British Pound to Indian Rupee conversion is in your favour. That should make you a rich "firangi" in India
:)

my monger brothers on massageplanet did not help me with the timing

The timings for all SBs, DBs and OBs have been posted on this thread multiple times by a number of members, including yours truly. A little upfront RTFF on your part would have been useful for you.

Here are the timings again for your benefit (for future reference):
1. SBs are open from 2pm onwards. The largest selection is available after 4pm.
Examples of SBs are: Mayur, Sneha, Sai Darbar, Kishore, Sadguru etc.

2. DBs are open from 6pm to 10pm. The largest selection is availabe after 8pm.
Examples of DBs are: Cabana, Star Night, Nightingale, Meghraj, Queens Palace (Malvai Kinara), White House, Raj mahal, Deepika, Amit Palace (Nerul), Rasna, Ankita, Baywatch, Love, Laila, Saigeet, Akshay Palace, Red Rose etc.

3. OBs are open from 10:30pm to 12am. All girls get on the floor by 11:15pm.
Examples of DBs are: Heaven6, Icon, Bebo, Meghraj OB, White House OB, Cabana OB, Ramesh OB, Sona OB etc.

Note that a number of bars transform from DB to OB based on timings. Some others have SB/DB/OB on separate floors while some others are hybrid SB/DB like Mayur and Kishore.

If you are looking to take a girl for "entry" from the bar, the easiest (process and pickings wise) would be: Raj Mahal, Nightingale and White House. Make sure you get there during DB hours (before 10pm). I would recommend reaching there before 8pm if you want the best girls.

Enjoy your stay in Mumbai @mungerilal . Cheers!

I want to stop mongering, for below reasons

I was addicted to go daily, bar me pine k adat thi fir dance bar me pine k lag gayi.. Rather can have 90ml scotch at home n sleep.. Money is saved..

We all have spent in different way, i could be an owner or partner in a high end DB till now if i calculate what i spent

Money to be utilised in right manger. We all work hard

Give time to family as I'm be getting married n want to be loyal to my wife

Main reason is bas ho gaya.. Sab kar lia..

Still at times i feel to go.. Like a smoking addcition .. Sutta chaiye wese.. Every night.. Item chaiye

Any suggestion how to not think about bar girls?

Like I'm bad at conversing with girls.. So cannot have gf right now

Also, paise fek k chud lene k adat pad gayi h.. How will out efforts to impress a girl

Ther are some nice girls in my office, how do i forget bar girls n approach my office girls or like i would want to have friends with benefits till i get married
Ever since @pri wrote his WHY DO I MONGER? piece, I have been trying to write my own. Introspection led me to a startling discovery. I was sub-consciously looking for closure of a missed opportunity. Was trying to complete a chapter in my life story that was cut short by destiny. You need to do a similar analysis. Identify closure point. Then go for it.
I tried writing my own WHY DO I MONGER piece. But it turned out to be too long. Also, I realized it was revealing too many of my personal details. Will find time to obfuscate the personal details over the weekend may be and then post it in maybe two parts. Its always good to get such things out of your system.

lover
Message 02 of 02

So after more than an hour in auto, finally around 1:30 got a personal space (assuming no spy cameras.. if not, expect my KLPD experience in xvideos!!). Freshened up and sat for food. After few mouthfuls could not take anymore.. Chandni loved the heat and finished most of it.. in between pointed my spending mistakes and how I could improve ! Taught few items on money management. Gave her life history.. Born and brought up in Mumbai, no parents, lived with brother and sister in law, sold off (yes, literally sold off) when aged 14 to an cleric type guy in Hyderabad , sexual abuse , after 6-7 years could not take anymore, ran back to Mumbai, few boyfriends, all interested in her body, final boyfriend introduced to NB dance bars, Selfie, WhatsApp, Rasna and now finally Ramesh.. All aged 23-24..and still smiles.. and still believes in God.. 2:30 AM, food done, bed cleared, went to cupboard to hang my shirt, with my brain thinking, God what a cruel life for such a young girl while dick was thinking dirtily, man, you have listened sympathetically for an hour, expect some great service today..

That's when I heard a slight rrrrrrr noise, is AC at fault? Is fan creating it? Is there any creepy crawly creature ?? Turning around while trying to unbuckle my belt, saw the most shocking sight of my life... Chandni curled up in bed, with a content smile on her face, snoring slightly on her way to heavenly dreams.. me, belt in my hand , pant still on, mouth opened enough to let a train pass through, not knowing what to do..

"Chandni? Chandni? sogayahe kya?".. just wanted to confirm, you see... Tried tapping her cheeks, shaking her lightly, then a bit more , Calling her out, poking her hips a bit... Every effort similar to what the servants of Kumbakarna would have done to wake him to go to fight Rama.. only the results were different.. couldn't even stir her a bit.. Should I just go ahead and do the deed? Will it be date rape or consensual, since we agreed before and finalised? Not very comfortable to do anything with one who is unconscious, so lied down next to her and started counting sheep .. Even nithradevi ditched me that night..

Mistake 05 - maybe do some foreplay before food.. that way it will not be complete KLPD..

3:30AM - with fan in flow and AC in full blast, nipples became hard like a rock and with no adjusting controls for either fan or AC, simply switched of the fan and covered both of us with provided blanket thinking that she would also be cold by now..

4AM - suddenly a voice "bahut garam he".. she got up removed her top and bra and went back to sleep.. There it was. In all its glory.. A practical guide to boobology.. Small, round, firm, soft, smooth, pointed nipples.. all you have expected !! Couldn't resist and started pressing them, for once wanted to be a carnivore and just devour them.. started sucking the nipples and she just responded by cuddling me.. her softness squishing against my chest.. with that, access to those soft flesh was gone !!

4:30AM - she just turned to other side and continued her sleep.. this time I kept my hands on her breasts and tried to sleep.. with the noise of AC, constant ringing of mosquitoes in ears, occasional bedbug bites at unwanted places, sleep is not something easy to come by..

5AM - she got up, went to toilet, came back, this time jeans button undone and down well below.. Got into bed, curled up with her bum rubbing against my groin.. she pushed herself against me and what else, went to sleep.. with jeans and panty slighty down, I could see her top crack and thought of removing my pant and getting cosy.. still was not comfortable doing when she is not awake, so just hugged her with my dick pressing hard against her butt.. Spooning position is indeed hot and romantic at the same time !!

6 AM - finally slept and woke up when she started stirring.. still in spooning position but now started putting my hand in her front and found clean shaven.. searched for the tightness, it did look tight, but she just moaned ungli mat daalo... More sleep..

7AM - I was fully up now and she was sleeping in her back.. the small breasts pointing upwards, lowered down jeans with top of the pussy showing.. couldnt resist myself and got on top of her and started rubbing myself.. I was still wearing my jeans though . She opened her eyes, put her hands around me and went back to sleep.. tried to kiss her, she turned her head.. tried hard, she turned other side.. went for it and kissed anyway.. she sealed her lips.. is this the same mouth that opened to gulp the rice and dhal like Krishna opened his mouth to show the world to yasodha ? Maybe fevicol should use this to advertise.. her lips were sealed that tight !!

Mistake 06 - I could have alteast rubbed against her boobs and cum there.. don't think she would have objected.. but I was not comfortable doing it.. on hindsight, looking at total money spent, I should have done that..

8AM - no sign of her doing anything.. I was just lying down not even trying to rub myself.. completely bored..

8:30AM - woke her up by shaking real hard.. told her need to leave as I need to catch a flight.. finally she got up, completely tired (just by sleeping, not sex, which is what tired was meant to be ).. washed her face, wore her bra and tops, brushed her hair and got ready.. Gave her 5K.. she was very guilty and returned 3K.. I did not accept and asked her to keep.. told her to sit and wanted to talk. Asked her what happened? If she did not like it, could have told in the night itself, we could have avoided all these. She said that she really wanted to please me, but since she was dancing continuously from 8PM and had the quarter in one go, she was unable to do anything other than sleep..

Expense/ Damages
Bar drinks - 1600
Tips to waiters - 300
Upstairs girl - 700
Chandni - 300
Bar fine - 600
Food - 800
Auto - 300
SP lodge - 1200
Condi boy - 250
Chandni - 5000
Total - 11350

Return
Full nude dance - 0
Full nudity - 0
DFK - 0
HJ - 0
BJ - 0
FS - 0

Probably one of the costliest KLPD in history of NB mongering !! While coming down, she promised next time will provide great service.. on hearing the term next time, junior went back to his natural state:: COMA...

Mistake 07 - this is for future. I am sure next time I will repeat all the mistakes again !!!

I am not naming the girl as in all fairness to her I have been with her before, not on entry capacity , but found her to be reliable. It was just a bad day.

I am writing this just to let new mongers that although I have been to bars and did many entries in the last 20 years, KLPD still happen. So don't be disheartened or frustrated.. there will always be a better day and experience..

Happy mongering folks and bye for another 3 months..

Regards
Basu
hahaha..love your writing..so no credit note given ??

Why do you want to meet me and why you love me?

Been a fan of ur posts and i have been a silent reader of those.. and i dont love you ..i love ur posts and would like to meet you to gain some knowledge from.. and since u are based in boston .. it was just old memories flashback.. i was in Newyork for 5 years..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you want to meet me and why you love me?
Dada..... Kuchh log najar nahi aate but....Dil ke kareeb hote hai.... M monger alone mostly.....but forum ke kuchh friends se Milne ki ichha hai.... hopefully kisi jagah kabhi to takra jayengy......
waise is list me no.
1 par Angelo bro...hai unko dance karte huye dekhna hai ek baar.....is se pahle ki sab ki tarah Mera Dil bhe kahne lage quit Kar lo is nashe se.....
And captain bro. Aapse bhe milne ki ichha hai.......and most important thing har y ka A (answer) nahi hota hehhehehehehehehhe
Mil jayengy kisi raah par yunhi chalte chalte........
Ya fir
Takra jayengy kisi baar me .....baithe baithe.....jaam chhalkate huye....
Dosti ke naam

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Basu dada, fantastic writer you are. More than a writer, I see a honest soul.

I monger alone but my invite for you to join me in VIP. Treat on me.
That's very generous offer mongering monster. As Don Corleone would say "I am gonna make him an offer that he cannot refuse "!! Maybe a slight worry would then be, as Don asked Bonesara, would there be "are you ready to return the favour?"!!

I am as honest as any other monger in this forum. That's the 'honest' truth !! Slight digress (which I do all the time!).. On the topic of honesty, I have a plaque at my desk with the quote "Honesty is the work you do, when your manager is not looking" !! The other plaque I had at my desk was "I am a project manager and I believe and expect 9 women to delivery a baby in 1 month" !! Sorry, digression !!

While I love to take up your offer, as a ghosad bhuddha myself, would the sight of being in a room where a fellow monger is busy licking pussies, would it excite or scar me?!!! With very little mongering life left in me, should I take the chance, even if it would scare me? Need to think through.

Just joking sir, I appreciate your kind gesture..

Hope the offer has no expiry date !!

Regards
Basu

Dada..... Kuchh log najar nahi aate but....Dil ke kareeb hote hai.... M monger alone mostly.....but forum ke kuchh friends se Milne ki ichha hai.... hopefully kisi jagah kabhi to takra jayengy......
waise is list me no.
1 par Angelo bro...hai unko dance karte huye dekhna hai ek baar.....is se pahle ki sab ki tarah Mera Dil bhe kahne lage quit Kar lo is nashe se.....
And captain bro. Aapse bhe milne ki ichha hai.......and most important thing har y ka A (answer) nahi hota hehhehehehehehehhe
Mil jayengy kisi raah par yunhi chalte chalte........
Ya fir
Takra jayengy kisi baar me .....baithe baithe.....jaam chhalkate huye....
Dosti ke naam

Bhau, tu baghitla hota ka mala tya divsi? ;-)
Aise kaise takra jayenge aur pahechaan lenge?

Jisne bhi dekha tha mujhe uska shoulder bite karte hue, yaad hai kya T-Shirt pehena tha maine? ;-) yaad dila sakta hu mai ;-)

Anyways. I need to be there next month probably. Lets increase the probability of our takraana. I would be in Deepika, Kiran, BayWatch and Nightingale.

Bhau, tu baghitla hota ka mala tya divsi? ;-)
Aise kaise takra jayenge aur pahechaan lenge?

Jisne bhi dekha tha mujhe uska shoulder bite karte hue, yaad hai kya T-Shirt pehena tha maine? ;-) yaad dila sakta hu mai ;-)

Anyways. I need to be there next month probably. Lets increase the probability of our takraana. I would be in Deepika, Kiran, BayWatch and Nightingale.
Bhau mi baghitla nahi.....jar me tithe asto tar nakkich yeun bollo asto ......but aise takrane ka Matlab .....kabhi na kabhi mulakat ho jayegi.......hope fully ....

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 29th , 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    👠 💕💋SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! 🍑💋 We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! 🍆 💦 Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. 📍 We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO 😘 Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 💅
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back