What's new

Young Spa

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

Miki Takei

Reaction score
Thought id check it out tonight. Had been in few days previously to talk briefly and of course no menu details given so figured i take a chance. At that time older woman (late thirties?) seemed to indicate some kind of pleasure service and was very reluctant to let me walk out door so i was hopeful.

Tonight - Younger Girl was attractive. 3 greens for hour. Terrible massage. Felt like she didnt want to be there. Wouldnt take off her clothes. No French. In fact she seemed almost panicked? when i requested French. Declining then saying she has to ask her boss (older lady) as she was new? Told her not to bother. After considerable plying on my part managed to get a awkward hand release where she would even look at me and was aloud to touch her with clothes on. A few closed mouth kisses.

Finished about fifteen minutes and walked out. Other older lady (the boss) seemed surprised and concerned questioning whether it was good massage ect..? I took high road said it was good and made quick exit as she was continuing to probe.

Just as a disclaimer im not a troll. mid thirties professional fit ect..

Reminds me of why i try to stay away from Asian spas in Pitt Meadows/Tri-cities. Mabey even spas in general. Such a dice roll.

This experience seemed worse than usual. Was that a rip off or are there some more 'legitamite' Asian massage spas?

This has left me somewhat confused on what to expect or where to go next time?

kroissey

Reaction score
come to richmond and go see the girls at Swan Lake.
lots of good reviews