What's new

Question Taz

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds March 3 10am-11pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby 10am-9pm, Sexy Chinese Jessica 11am-11pm and Curvy Vietnamese Nancy 10am-10:30pm
  2. Maggie in Guelph:
    ENJOY A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Jamie, May, Yoyo and Mia are available until 10pm
  3. Kitchener Massage:
    You should try busty Anita on Thursday or Friday. Hot babe Tina is available on the weekend with petite Rebecca ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  4. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Lulu, yumi, Clover,yoyo,@7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  5. Indian Girls:
    :heart3:) We have Punjabi/Hindi /Tamil speaking attendants. Please text only or Whatsapp for communications at 647-491-9019 **SAFE AND CHLORINATED AFTER EACH CLIENT**:heart3:heart3:)
  6. Sulexa:
    We have stsrted posting pictures of our beautiful Oriental girls :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3 Lets hookup in Markham today! sulexa.ca
  7. LaMonny905:
    Penny, Olivia and Apple for your pleasures - 4861 Hwy 7 E. 📞 416-983-8473
  8. f lo 617:
    QQ - Tuesday schedule: Cici - Nana - Laura - Amber - Jolene - Rose 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580
  9. A-Spa Unionville:
    Slim and leggy Cici along with TLC Linda to warm you up and help release the stresses today. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  10. MagicGarden:
    Tuesday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Korean mix Jenny and Japanese Maria ⎝new: 𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  11. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and KK . ☎416-800-8026
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Tuesday March 2 10am-9pm. New Young Sexy Vietnamese Girl Cece. First Day 10am-9pm. She stands at 157cm tall. 110lbs, 34C and Young Tall Sexy Vietnamese Angel.
  13. Maggie in Guelph:
    JAMIE is newest SWEET SENSATION. Visit today for A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Picture uploaded today on MassagePlanet
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart3:heart4:heart5:heart2 [email protected]
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    sexy girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Angel :from Vietnam and China Mixed ☎416-800-8026
  16. Indian Girls:
    :) We have Punjabi/Tamil/ Hindi Attendants until 9pm today Text only or Whatsapp as we are busy 647-491-9019:D:D Peel Region Safe and Discreet
  17. hiyamickey:
    Miya, Nancy, yo-yo, Lily, Sasa @7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  18. f lo 617:
    QQ Spa - Nana - Amber - Laura - Jolene - Miya 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580
  19. A-Spa Unionville:
    Slim and leggy Cici along with TLC Linda available Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  20. LaMonny905:
    CBC Olivia, petite Sandy and wild Apple for your Monday pleasures 4861 Hwy 7 E.📞 416-983-8473
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm
  22. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Angel :from Vietnam and China Mixed ☎416-800-8026
  23. MagicGarden:
    Monday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Korean mix Jenny and tall slim Korean girl Julia ⎝⎝*new 𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠⎠🌻
  24. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon March 1st Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby 10am-9pm, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 11am-11 and Curvy Viet Nancy 11am-10:30pm
  25. Liam96:
    All asian women were born to be sex salves.

Summerbob

Reaction score
I saw on Facebook market place she's selling everything and moving out of town. Anybody know if she's still going to be in the area or leaving all together?

OC64

Reaction score
I saw on Facebook market place she's selling everything and moving out of town. Anybody know if she's still going to be in the area or leaving all together?
No idea. I've texted her several times to try and get an appointment over the past 6 months and never even gotten a response. Not sure how I managed to get on her blacklist. I'm usually overly polite

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Uuoomkin12

Reaction score
I've never seen her before but I did reach out recently. She said she will only accept appointments with a doctors note.

Hoping she's around a while longer. I'd like to get a chance to meet her.

Jagruj

Reaction score
Good luck if she is moving. I hope not to see her again.

m694ever

Reviewer
Reaction score
I never have seen Taz, but I would love the opportunity. She sounds like a gem and really personable lady.

FlashMe

Reaction score
I have received a couple texts from Taz in the last few weeks asking when I was coming back to see her.

Crosby22

Reaction score
Yes I’ve had that happen a couple times too , I don’t know about other phones I’ve just always had iPhones, but if I text one of them I instantly after click on their number at the top of the screen of the txt thread or their name if I have it programmed, then a little info symbol appears and you go into that and you can hide alerts so it doesn’t show up on the lock screen and shit , i’m sure a lot of you know that but for those who don’t that’s what I do

sleeker

Reaction score
Honest review:
- very nice bolt-ons and she was in a dress that showed Them off
- she has a sense of humour and has a personality
- the massage was a 3/10 in my books. Really just felt like rubbing
- the nude HE was normal and overpriced. Touching allowed. But it was just meh to me.

would I repeat? Probably not. It’s expensive and not claimable through insurance. You could go somewhere else for a BJ/FS for the same price or likely even cheaper.

if she’s reading this, I would focus on providing more of an experience; provide a relaxing rub and do some subtle teasing. Keep us guessing. Random nudges of the LG, brush those nice breasts up against us, etc. Have us flip over, keep the subtle ness and massage our front. Then inadvertently start brushing up against the LG. Massage our chest by standing above us and bend over, brushing those nice boobs over our face. I guess these tips go for any girl. It’s a recipe for success. Trust me.

Last edited:

Massage Rook

Reviewer
Reaction score
if she’s reading this, I would focus on providing more of an experience; provide a relaxing rub and do some subtle teasing. Keep us guessing. Random nudges of the LG, brush those nice breasts up against us, etc. Have us flip over, keep the subtle ness and massage our front. Then inadvertently start brushing up against the LG. Massage our chest by standing above us and bend over, brushing those nice boobs over our face. I guess these tips go for any girl. It’s a recipe for success. Trust me.
👆👆👆what he said......X 10 👆👆👆

Jistaguy19

Reaction score
Honest review:
- very nice bolt-ons and she was in a dress that showed Them off
- she has a sense of humour and has a personality
- the massage was a 3/10 in my books. Really just felt like rubbing
- the nude HE was normal and overpriced. Touching allowed. But it was just meh to me.

would I repeat? Probably not. It’s expensive and not claimable through insurance. You could go somewhere else for a BJ/FS for the same price or likely even cheaper.

Great thought, suggesting technique. too many gals thing some brisk rubbing and a jack hammer finish is what the guys want. there are a few in the city that deliver a great massage and a sensualexperience all in one

GuyIncognito

Reaction score
Great thought, suggesting technique. too many gals thing some brisk rubbing and a jack hammer finish is what the guys want. there are a few in the city that deliver a great massage and a sensualexperience all in one
I don’t think the girls actually think a jack hammer is what a guy want, they’re just not interested in learning since they can just do poor service and still make the same tip.

Mebad2018

Reaction score
I had a well known lady ask me why I wasn’t getting off. At least she cared enough to ask. I told her , she needed to add more oil as soon as things were getting dry and ease up her grip . She must have taken the “choking the chicken” way too literally. She was a little embarrassed by this but it worked, it was by far better. Oh and not be afraid to slow down. I have not been back , so I don’t know if she is using the advice . Occasionally I have had to ask them to slow down ,as I find the jackhammer almost disrespectful in manny respects. If it’s done out of ignorance is one thing . If they are doing it just to get me out the door ,then I’ll correct them on the spot and if that works , great. If however I see them again and they repeat , I never go back. When they get that kind of money for an hour of their time , they need to give 100% . I’m a contractor ,I don’t get to have a bad day or a Shit attitude ( I reserve that for everything outside work including here). Just to keep it relevant, my last experience with Taz was terrible and I won’t go back. It wasn’t so much the service as her attitude. She was not her usual cordial self. She was hung over and honestly kind of snarky and bitchy.

Last edited: