Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swedish Regular Requests No Oil

alllllly

Reaction score
I have been seeing this client about 2x per month for the last six months. Last night, before our session started, she asked if I could do the massage with no oil. (I use Sacred Earth cream) I asked if the cream I used caused a reaction on her skin, and her answer was she was not sure. :undecided: This client finished chemotherapy treatments this year, (last night she told me she got her test, and she is officially cancer free) & it is possible that her skin is just sensitive.

Well, her request really threw me for a loop. I told her it IS possible to have her session with no cream, but it would be different than the usual massage she was getting from me. We proceeded, & I was thinking "Wish I knew MFR or CST" & "Geeze, I've never even practiced with cornstarch."

I proceeded as she requested, and I spent a lot of time of her session with scalp & face, SCM, scalenes, hands & feet. For her arms and legs, lots of stretching, & I did some flat hand petrissage, compression, and a lifting-compression-friction technique called chucking. When I turned her prone, she did request I use cream for massaging her neck & shoulders. I told her, that will give us a good idea if it IS the cream since I only applied it to the trap area. Her feedback was that she liked the massage better when I was using the cream. (I've only been doing it that way for 6 yrs, hehehe.) I told her if there is a product she uses, that she knows to not irritate her skin, to bring it in for her next session, & I will use that. That made her really happy. :D

I told myself before I went into my shift last night, I was going to switch it up & use some techniques I usually don't, but I certainly wasn't planning on a session with no lubricant. ;)

ccMarie said:
I told myself before I went into my shift last night, I was going to switch it up & use some techniques I usually don't, but I certainly wasn't planning on a session with no lubricant. ;)
*hehe* :smt016

Thanks for sharing! I don't have much to offer for this thread right now, but I enjoyed the read.

Possibly try jojoba?

I agree that Jojoba might be the way to go. I have sold lots of Jojoba oil to my clients...even one client with psoriasis said it helped calm it down. I only use enough to get a good glide and it absorbs into their skin. I always end the session with a hot towel across the back and feet so they can wipe off with that if they feel there is any excess. In their minds when they think cream vs. oil, they think cream is the better option, but I've found that jojoba oil absorbs better than any cremes I've used. I also have explained to clients who are reluctant about using oil that Jojoba is the most natural oil to the oil our own skin produces, absorbing right in, and if they don't like it, we will definately switch to something else. None of them have wanted to switch and many of them have bought it.

Pure Jojoba all the way!

It absorbs right into the skin. If you use a small amount you can do deep tissue work. It seems to go so much further than the same amount of any other cream or oil.
Many clients tell me that they don't want me to get any oil in their hair - with the jojoba it has never been a problem.
Many massage oils, creams and lotions are made with nut oils - I have had one client with nut allergies. They also have preservatives, botanicals, and some even have fragrance - all of which some people are sensitive to.
I also get allergic reactions to many products - I really can't use anything any more - so the jojoba is good for me as well as the client. Most Biotone products give me a rash.

In addition...
I find that lots of massage creams leave me feeling "greasy". And I have left many sessions with my hair a gloppy mess from the therapist using it on my neck.
And I have had to stop my car and wipe my feet off with a towel after many massages. I usually shower both before and after a massage so I go in clean and so I don't let any yucky product sit on my skin for very long. I don't have to shower after receiving a session with jojoba, my skin feel soft and not greasy at all.

I think we probably have a list somewhere of the good Jojoba companies... but, could someone link me up --- I don't have time to do much of a search today and have been looking for a really good (not mediocre) jojoba for a while now.

Thanks for the jojoba suggestion, guys. I tried a search, pueppi, for that list you mentioned, but I have not found it yet. If I do, I will be sure to add a link.

I am interested to hear from anyone who uses cornstarch, too. Does it glide? I have only heard that it can be used, have not actually seen it. Also, I have heard about some MTs that use water. Anyone out there in MassagePlanetLand ever tried or see that? Obviously the two would not mix. ;)

Also, has anyone done massage without lubricant at all? Because of the modalities I have learned, her request quickly evolved her session from swedish to a Sports/NMT combo, which I hope I applied in a relaxing manner.

I have a feeling next time I see this client, she will have her own lubricant.

I'm another one that will say jojoba :)

http://www.jojobacompany.com usually gets good comments (they used to be Boston jojoba)

Another alternative is ultra-sound gel, that's generally fairly unreactive, and non-oily.

Cornstarch can get a bit powdery, what you can do it blend up a bit of shea butter in it, it ends up making it slightly moisturising with the shea but not oily because of the cornstarch.

Yep, I've used water, learned that trick from Bob King. Just a couple of drops to give a little glide when doing myofascial work in certain areas. Back of the neck comes to mind as one of the areas we tried it. It is better for small detail work... wouldn't have much glide that's for sure. There are definitely some instances where it's better than oil, like for a client that is going somewhere else after. Some don't want to have to wash their hair following their massage, etc.

I love doing Myofascial Release, especially because it is something that generally is done without lubricants.

Anyway, glad you were able to adapt and put together a massage that met her needs.
I would think that jojoba would be a good candidate for her... but really whatever oil she chooses you could probably adapt and use very well. Sometimes it's surprising how little oil it can take to do the job too!

So true about how little oil you need to use - my aromatherapy training had us doing full body massages using 20ml (0.66oz) total, except the face (different blend used for the face) I find it a lot easier to do that with jojoba, I probably use a bit more than that normally, and a bit more again when hot stones are involved. Jojoba is a wax rather than an oil, so people generally don't react to it the same way they can with oils.

Last year we switched to a nice organic massage creme. Good glide, works great for many types of massage. Great for the skin, and so far no reports of skin reactions from any of our clients or MTs. :)

To see how it compared to the prior lubricants we used, I tracked each MT's use of the new creme for 3 months. On average, our MTs did 11 massages per tube, depending on the type of work done. Those that relied more on long gliding strokes used more creme, averaging about 7 massages per tube. MTs that did more stretching and trigger point techniques did 14-20 massages per tube. With the use of positional release, fascial work, Active Isolated Stretching, and trigger point techniques, I averaged 45 massages per tube of creme. I did many of those massages with very little or no creme. Even when using long gliding strokes, I did not need much to achieve ample glide. :massage:

Oddly enough, my clientele really expanded during that 3 month trial period. Not sure if that's relevant, but it does indicate that minimal use of lubricant may not have much bearing on client satisfaction.

Sorry to hijack the thread a moment,.... Jason, which cream do you use? I also use Sacred Earth but since the lotion is so slippery I mix it with the creme so it is still pumpable but thicker. Maybe what you're using also comes in lotion that is thicker than the organic ones I've encountered?

Back to the initial post...

My husband can't stand any type of lotion or creme because he says it makes him feel sticky, so maybe the client just doesn't like any type of stuff on them. If you have a hot towel warmer, maybe you could wipe off each limb after you work it and see if that is acceptable.

JasonE said:
I tracked each MT's use of the new creme for 3 months. On average, our MTs did 11 massages per tube, depending on the type of work done. Those that relied more on long gliding strokes used more creme, averaging about 7 massages per tube. MTs that did more stretching and trigger point techniques did 14-20 massages per tube. With the use of positional release, fascial work, Active Isolated Stretching, and trigger point techniques, I averaged 45 massages per tube of creme. I did many of those massages with very little or no creme. Even when using long gliding strokes, I did not need much to achieve ample glide. :massage:

Thanks for including this. I found when I made the switch from Biotone (used at the salon/spa where I worked) to the Sacred Earth, I actually use 50% less with the good stuff. With the other stuff, I needed 1.5 - 2 oz for typical swedish. Now I use less than 1 oz for typical swedish, even less when I do more NMT. You're probably :yikes: if you get 45 sessions from a tube, but it is DRY here, man. ;)

maestra said:
Yep, I've used water, learned that trick from Bob King. Just a couple of drops to give a little glide when doing myofascial work in certain areas. Back of the neck comes to mind as one of the areas we tried it. It is better for small detail work... wouldn't have much glide that's for sure. There are definitely some instances where it's better than oil, like for a client that is going somewhere else after. Some don't want to have to wash their hair following their massage, etc.

I love doing Myofascial Release, especially because it is something that generally is done without lubricants.

Thanks, I am going to try water with one of my clients who would let me experiment. I have used cryotherapy, which is water, but still (based on the modalities I've learned) comes off as sports massage.

I definitely want to take some MFR classes, have wanted to for some time I have enjoyed receiving MFR, and now I wanna do that.

squash_blsm said:
Pure Jojoba all the way!

In addition...
I find that lots of massage creams leave me feeling "greasy". And I have left many sessions with my hair a gloppy mess from the therapist using it on my neck.
And I have had to stop my car and wipe my feet off with a towel after many massages. I usually shower both before and after a massage so I go in clean and so I don't let any yucky product sit on my skin for very long. I don't have to shower after receiving a session with jojoba, my skin feel soft and not greasy at all.

I am going to get the jojoba, feeling a little guilty about not having any. :oops: I learned with oil, in my first school, but have practiced more with cream. Just becomes a habit, relying on what you already know & feel comfortable with.

I know I'm pretty good at keeping product out of the client' s hair (been there too, and with a short hairstyle you can't hide it), & I hope I don't make them feel greasy. When finished with the feet, I always do compression through the sheet, and help to lift off remaining product. I, too, hate greasy feet!

Something else you might try since your client is post-chemo and appears to be quite skin sensitive to your creams - find a very emollient hand cream w/ shea butter or jojoba content and use it to moisten your own hands before touching your client. As your hands lose their "moisture" apply just a little bit more.

When one of my ladies had chemo, that's how we got through her massages, me using hand cream on my hands to add "moisture" [also a bit of glide]. The client didn't retain as much of the hand cream on her body, was well pleased with her massage and we were able to find a cream that didn't offend her skin sensitivity, her heightened sense of smell, and that made my hands "glide" just enough to provide her the type of touch and therapeutic massage she was craving... even on her "well-done" [her words] sternum and mid-abdomen.

fwiw

AnastasiaB said:
...and we were able to find a cream that didn't offend her skin sensitivity, her heightened sense of smell, and that made my hands "glide" just enough to provide her the type of touch and therapeutic massage she was craving... even on her "well-done" [her words] sternum and mid-abdomen.

Mind adding that cream "name" here too?

Currently I am in the process of trying to find the "least offending" items for a few clients... so any and all suggestions are helpful!

Jergen's Shea Butter Lotion - have also used Palmer's Shea Butter Formula w/ Vitamin E for another client... :massage:

Currently I am using only Jojoba oil. I was turned onto it by another lmt after she told me she felt greased up when I used cream.
I have used FX cream and though it is not organic, I feel it is the least offensive to skin conditions. It is defo a heavy cream and a little goes a LONG way. It allows for great deep static work, as well as gliding strokes. I have also used and liked Versa Cream by sombra. Another where a little goes a long way. The two do not absorb into the skin quickly, so using less is a better option.
With the Jojoba, my clients have never complained of feeling greasy or anything IF I use the proper amount! In general I use hot towels to wipe the back and feet off so they don't feel so greasy anyways, but sometimes I use too much oil, and it ends up on the sheets. :irked:
The one thing I do not like about jojoba is it stains the sheets. The creams I've used wash out much easier.
It's a give and take I think.

I'd be interested in hearing more from those who have used cornstarch or water as well. . .

Premo, that is interesting about the jojoba staining the sheets. I wonder if it is a brand issue? I LOVE using almond oil - but quit because it stains my sheets. The jojoba, though, I can always use and have never had a stain with it. I have been ordering from Hoba Care, most recently.

Rose of Sharon said:
Premo, that is interesting about the jojoba staining the sheets. I wonder if it is a brand issue? I LOVE using almond oil - but quit because it stains my sheets. The jojoba, though, I can always use and have never had a stain with it. I have been ordering from Hoba Care, most recently.
I too have been using hobacare. And I just switched to jersey knit sheets. Dunno if its that combo or what.

Hmm, I use cotton/percale sheets. That could be the difference. I guess even water/soap combos could make a difference!

So, I have been thinking about this thread and finally got a little time to look up all of our MassagePlanetL threads that mention Jojoba Oil. I researched the links and came up with this little list of companies our members mentioned along the way. It is the most current to date, as some of the links mentioned in the past have since gone by the wayside.

Maybe one of the companies will be just what you need. Most have quantities of less than a gallon.(prices as of 09/04/09). Some of the companies also have Jojoba Lotions and/or Creams.

I also found this information about processing, on the Mountain Rose Herbs website. It may be helpful when purchasing oils.
Mountain Rose Herbs Website said:
Cold Pressed - A method of mechanical extraction where heat is reduced and minimized throughout the batching of the raw material. This helps the oil maintain its original state, constituents, and depth. Temperatures are rigorously controlled to ensure that it does not exceed 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit. Although not a practical method of extraction for all vegetable oils on the market it is highly regarded as the extraction method of choice.

Expeller Pressed - A method of natural, mechanical extraction and processing of oils where a small amount of heat is produced simply through the frictional heat created by hydraulic presses. This is usually around 120-200 degrees Fahrenheit and makes the oil suitable and economical as a base for cosmetics because of its fairly undisturbed molecular state. It also makes a fine food grade oil.

Refined - A fully processed oil where it has been exposed to all methods of refinement including a flash fluctuation in temperature as high as 450 degrees and winterization as low as -30 degrees, deodorization, which removes the heavy and often unsettling odor in oil, and finally bleaching, where natural clays and other mediums are used to alter or remove an oils color, and scent. This makes for an economical oil in cosmetics and body care products, but it is not the healthiest as a food grade oil.

Partially Refined - A process where only some of the methods available are employed to produce a manufactured oil. Only one or two of the three available methods are used in a partially refined oil. These include, but are not limited to; deodorization, winterization and natural bleaching. These methods are used for oils which have been known historically to go rancid quickly, and they are also used to further stabilize an oil or remove its heavy odor and deep color.

Unrefined - A process of mechanical extraction and screen filtering where no additional refining process has taken place. This ensures the finest quality product and makes the oil the most exquisite for food and cosmetic preparation. The unrefined process helps oil retain a rich, strong flavor and color that is true to its natural state. Unrefined oils are always darker in color and richer in scent.

• The Jojoba Company - http://www.jojobacompany.com/
      • 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $55.00 for Pesticide-Free HobaCare Jojoba
        1 gallon: $69.00 for Certified 100% Organic HobaCare Jojoba
  • Liberty Natural Products - http://www.libertynatural.com/
      • 1 gallon: $57.32 for Jojoba Golden Natural USA
        1 gallon: $75.89 for Jojoba Clear Filtered USA
        1 gallon: $74.56 for Jojoba Oil Organic Israel
  • Camden-Grey Essential Oils - http://www.camdengrey.com
      • 7 lbs. (note 8 lbs. of water = 1 gallon): $63.98 for Jojoba Oil Wildcrafted Bulk
  • Essential Wholesale - http://www.essentialwholesale.com
      • 1 gallon: $91.80 for Jojoba Oil Golden
        1 gallon: $145.80 for Jojoba Oil Golden, Certified Organic
  • Mountain Rose Herbs - http://www.mountainroseherbs.com
      • 1 gallon: $98.00 for Cold Pressed/Unrefined Organic Jojoba Oil
  • Got Your Back - https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/
      • 1 gallon: $99.00 for Solace Naturals Jojoba Oil
      • Blisss said:
        If you're looking for something completely natural, I recommend Solace Naturals Massage Creme (sold through Got Your Back: 1-800-677-9830). They do custom blends of oil, beeswax and essential oil. (That's all. No additives or preservatives). If you choose jojoba oil for the base, you get the benefits of jojoba with the added glide the beeswax provides. You can also add your choice of essential oils.

• Massage Warehouse - http://www.massagewarehouse.com/Product/jojoba/therapro-golden-jojoba-massage-oil/224+0003
      • 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $99.99 for Premium, Cold-pressed Therapro Jojoba Massage Oil
  • From Nature With Love - https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/
      • 1 gallon: $103.50 for Jojoba Oil, Clear (Refined & Decolorized)
        1 gallon: $140.00 for Organic Jojoba Oil, Clear (Refined & Decolorized)
        1 gallon: $125.00 for Organic Jojoba Oil
  • ScripHessco - http://www.scriphessco.com/Product/jojoba/therapro-golden-jojoba-massage-oil/224+0003
      • 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $103.49 for Premium, Cold-pressed Therapro Jojoba Massage Oil
  • Aura Cacia - http://www.auracacia.com/dspCmnPrd.php?ct=anpcpcsc&cn=Jojoba+Oil
      • 16 fl. oz.: $40.95 for Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil
  • Northern Naturals - http://www.northernnaturals.com/organic_massage_oil.html
      • 1 gallon: $68.00 for Earth Botanicals Organic Massage Oil, Blend of Organic Sunflower, Apricot and Jojoba Oils
  • Klecka Naturals - http://www.kleckanaturals.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=12
      • 4 oz. : $7.98 for Organic Sunflower and/or Safflower oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Natural Vitamin E

09/05/09: Updated post to correct links and add pricing

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—Cindy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅSisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  3. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici...๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅThursday โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica๐Ÿ’‹, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  7. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏโค Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  15. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  28. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  44. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
Back