Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

starting out on my own

manpriest

Reaction score
I have been reading quite a few of these threads.  They all have great information!  I do have a few questions about starting out on my own. Did anyone start out on there own with no build up of clients?  Did you lease your own place or rent out of an exsisting business?  Which is better?In school they give you an idea of how much it would cost to start out on your own.  I want to get a good idea of how much I should save up.  I know I will need a nest egg for future bills and expenses.  I have some great marketing ideas to hopefully get people on the massage table. Its just hard in this area since there are spas everywere!I need some good advice and ideas.  I want to get a good idea of what I need to get started.  I have thought of loans...but thats really just another added expense. I'm even thinking of working part-time to pay for my current bills and work full-time in my massage practice to pay into it when I'm ready to start.Right now I'm just working full-time as an Adminstrative Asst. Daydreaming of opening and working full-time doing what I love to do...massage!  I have looked into working part-time in some local spas to build clients.  Its just not a good job outlook.  They are very picky depending on where they are located. (License laws per county and city) The state itself, GA, is not regulated.  As for me, who graduated in Michigan with 500hours, it's very hard to work here. They want local graduates, who already have a current license in that city or county. I'm not even sure about the NCE. One of the schools here said I need it to work. That scares me since I do not test well! I read that only if states that are regulated for the NCE you need the NCE to work in that state.  Is this true?  This is why I'm thinking of going out on my own and not working for someone else.  (Which is what I want to do anyway.)  I just have a hard time with the idea of starting out with very little clients.  :pAnyway, I know I wrote alot of stuff here.  It's just too crazy to work in Atlanta!  I wish I was back in Michigan where things were a little easier.   ;) Just kidding. I do love Georgia, just wish there policies were a little flexable.

well the weather is suckier here in mi so you should be thankful for that at least!  hahahahahayou know, i'm a real believer that if you're going to make your massage career work, you've got to go full time.  trying to work somewhere else part-time while building clientele just isn't the greatest arrangement.  you really want to make yourself available when the clients are...whenever they call. (of course within reason)if i were you i'd really try to find a job working for someone first.  build your clientele and then take them with you.  it's soooooo much easier to have some sort of base of clients to begin your own place with.  you may have some ideas for building business, but it's tough...really, really tough to start from scratch.  (not that it can't be done of course!)i'd build your nest egg at your current job, find a part-time thing doing massage, and be making some kind of in the future plan for your own place.  but that's just my opinion.  i opened my own practice this past Aug. after working in a fitness facility/spa for 2 years.  it has been wonderful.  many, many clients have followed me and that has made the experience amazing.  i don't think i'd make it if it weren't for these current clients of mine. try not to get too frustrated with regulations.  sometimes it's just a matter of paying the money to the county/city to get the "license".   don't let others or  the nat'l cert scare you.  get the study guide and you'll be fine.  oh, i wouldn't take out any kind of loan.  i would say the biggest expense is whatever personal bills that you have.  as far as opening a practice, you can make it as expensive or as inexpensive as you need to.  just an initial investment of a few necessities.  after that it's how you decide you want to decorate etc.  sorry i haven't given you an exact dollar amount.  it's really quite impossible as everyone's situation is different.  start writing things down.  what your monthly expenses are, any unforseen expenses that may come up, how many clients you'll need to average to make you rent/other bills.  also, start purchasing things now that you'll need when you open.  ie...sheets, music, radio...that kind of stuff. sometimes it doesn't seem so overwhelming when you purchase them slowly.  hope some of this helps.

starting out on my own

Hi,I started my own business fresh out of school. I had my busiest week so far at 8 clients. I LOVE my place. I leased an office of 150 sq ft in a small building. There are 3 chiropractors,2 of which I have connected with for referrals. I do have a husband for financial support and I wouldn't be able to sustain myself if I didn't. I might have worked at a spa or chiropractic office if I did not. I also advertise in a neighborhood paper that has sent me clients that have continued to reschedule. As far as cost goes, I spent approximately $5,000.00 to get started between table, office furnishings, licensing, laptop computer, MassageManage software program (love it!), linens, desk, chair, etc. There are a lot of "odds and ends" you don't thing about like fire extinguisher, first aid kit, kleenex, wet ones... the list goes on. Music, CD's... BUT I love what I do and that is what makes a person successful. If you've got some financial backing, I'd go for it!

starting out on my own

Hi,

As far as cost goes, I spent approximately $5,000.00 to get started between table, office furnishings, licensing, laptop computer, MassageManage software program (love it!), linens, desk, chair, etc. There are a lot of "odds and ends" you don't thing about like fire extinguisher, first aid kit, kleenex, wet ones... the list goes on. Music, CD's... !

Wow. Thanks for the advice.  I didnt even think about the fire extinguisher and first aid kit.  

My idea of about what it would cost is very close to what you quoted.  

In the mean time, I will start buying little odds and ends to help.  Great idea.  I figured it would take a little time to save up and work at building my clients.

This gives me a good idea at what I need and how to start. I just wanted to know I was on the right track!  Thanks guys!!!! ;D

I hope this link will also help newbies who graduated from school get an idea of how to start out on there own.

Keep posting the great ideas.   :)

starting out on my own

My start-up costs were closer to $2,000. I don't have a computer for my business, and don't feel I'll be needing one any time soon- but I do plan to get a lap-top and massage business software down the road. I had to fully furnish the space, and paint it- treatment rm, waiting area/office, bathroom, closet. I got everything as cheap as I possibly could and get tons of compliments on how great it looks. Luckily I do have a husband who's income can get us by till things get going. It is very slow, but it's starting to move a little bit now with some free massage give-aways so I have faith it will keep growing. I say plan way ahead and make sure you could survive without any income from the business for probably the first six months. AMTA has a good article in their latest mag. issue about starting your own business. Best wishes!

Congrats 911gal for going out on your own.  You are going to be so happy you made that choice and soon the business will practically run itself.  I am in the same situation as you, my husband takes care of everything and my income is extra.  This would definately be harder if the situation was different.  I have built myself up a nice cliental and loooovvvve what I do.  Enjoy and have fun!!!!!

starting out on my own

sugspc said:
I have been reading quite a few of these threads.  They all have great information!  I do have a few questions about starting out on my own.

Did anyone start out on there own with no build up of clients?  Did you lease your own place or rent out of an exsisting business?  Which is better?

In school they give you an idea of how much it would cost to start out on your own.  I want to get a good idea of how much I should save up.  I know I will need a nest egg for future bills and expenses.  

I have some great marketing ideas to hopefully get people on the massage table. Its just hard in this area since there are spas everywere!

I need some good advice and ideas.  I want to get a good idea of what I need to get started.

I started out with zero clients 2 months after I graduated from school. 18 months later, I get in about 18 to 20 hours of massage a week. Business has really picked up. I remember looking a few weeks ahead in my planner and having 1 or 2 appointments booked 3 weeks out. Now adays when I look 3 weeks out I have 10 or 12.

I started buying things I would need in my office about 4 months before I graduated. A little here, I little there. That way it wouldnt seem like such a huge chunk being spent all at once.

My parents helped me out finincially in the begining. They covered my rent at first (then $300.) As I became more self sufficient, my mom gradually cut back. Until I was totally weened off of their help.

Now I am thinking of the future. I need to save some big bucks in anticipation of buying a building as my business grows.

I love marketing as much as I love massage. Search out my past posts to see what type of marketing I have done in the past.

Christine

starting out on my own

Greatlakes said:
I started out with zero clients 2 months after I graduated from school. 18 months later, I get in about 18 to 20 hours of massage a week. Business has really picked up. I remember looking a few weeks ahead in my planner and having 1 or 2 appointments booked 3 weeks out. Now adays when I look 3 weeks out I have 10 or 12.

I love marketing as much as I love massage. Search out my past posts to see what type of marketing I have done in the past.

Christine

Any other tips besides those you have already written about? (I think I have read most of them, but it never hurts to ask.)

Well.... more ideas...

I may have mentioned this in another post, but it is worth repeating, plus I can tell about my results.

I use http://www.vistaprint.com on a regular basis. About a 6 weeks ago, I received my shipment of coupons I ordered from them. They are really business cards I redesigned. They offer new clients a one hour massage for $30 or 90 minutes for $45. Other limitations are printed on the coupon, such as not valid on gift certificates, new clients only etc... my contact info and website are listed, as well as the words expires followed by a blank line. I write in an expiration date usually no more than 6 weeks using a sharpy marker.

I passed out about 30 of them to my clients in the past month. My clients also know they will receive $10 for every referal they send my way. Of those 20 coupons, I have had about 6 come back already. One branch of a client tree, a father, has had his 3 daughters come in by me with this special offer. He paid for all of them in advance. One of his daughters, a realtor, rescheduled for a month. I gave out these same coupons to everyone who came in with a coupon.

I have passed out coupons before, some real great deals too!! Even for a free half hour!! But in the past, I printed them on my computer. The biggest difference between my homeprinted coupons and the ones from vistaprint is mine looked simple and homemade while the vistaprint coupons are super sharp, full color, and appealing.

I am in the process of getting out of the home printing business. I now buy professionally printed brochures. I am even having my pricing brochure printed by vistaprint. No, it is not cheap, I end up paying about 26 cents per brochure. But I am happy to pay it!! It is an image thing. I get comments all the time about the quality of my brochures as well as the number of brochures I have.

Another comment on professionally printed products... gift certificates. In the begining, I printed these on my computer as well. I now buy beautiful card style gift certificates. Since I switched to these in January 2006, I have seen these certificates come back quicker than my homemade ones. Again, they are not cheap, about 75 cents a piece. But I feel they send a message to the recipient. I find I can get gift certificate recipients to rebook, but first I need them to come in!! Anything that makes them come in faster is a boon for me. My goal for these recipients is to open their gift certificate, see the beautiful gift certificate card, look at my full color professionally printed literature, and be impressed with my business before they even step foot in my office. First impressions are soooo important!!

If you want to know where to get great brochures and gift certificates, visit http://www.info4people.com They have been mentioned on this site before and I highly recommend them.

Magnets anyone?? If you are new and not in the phone book yet, or work out of your home and never want to be in the phone book, it may be difficult for your clients to keep track of your phone number. Either buy sticky magnets for your business cards at a place such as http://www.magnetvalley.com , or have http://www.vistaprint.com make some for you. I have done both ways. Since I started ordering from vistaprint, I take advaneforum.xxxe of their offer to give me 25 magnets for free. I keep reordering the same ones and they keep giving me 25 for free, I just need to pay the shipping. Make sure you give every single one of your clients a magnet to stick on their fridge. People never throw those suckers away.

I also have pens and a few other give aways available.

What I need to do soon is get another newsletter out!! That will drive inactive and irregular bookers to come in again. I need a good topic, perhaps chair massage.... havnt done that one yet.

night all and happy Memorial Day!!

Christine

I had to start out on my own with no clients, very little financial backing and a huge overhead, d/t circumstances unrelated to massage. Adding massage into my practice came later.

However, a lot of it is dependant on the financial backing you have. You can generate clients, but even that all depends on location and the circumstances that surround your particular community and commutes of people getting to you.

I can't say my individual circumstances helped me grow fast, and it took a lot more than an few years to be able to be in the office full time.

I worked in my office at nights and for other people during the days and some nights (two different types of health care jobs).

Eventually, I was able to be in my office full time. But, doing it this way literally took years and years. So, if you have to do it like this, you need to find a place and be in it for the long haul (in that area - where ever it may be), in my opinion.

If you don't plan on staying in that area for at least 10 years, then it may make sense to try to start up practice a different way than working for someone and building up clientele at the same time.

Just a few added thoughts.

Well, why not consider doing outcalls mostly to start. If you are comfortable with that type of arrangement, that is. Not sure if it is feasible for your area or not, but it is an option. That would keep down your overhead for an 'office' and all the expenses that go along with that. But you will trade that convenience (for yourself), by having to lug around all your equipment.... table, supplies, etc. You could start out getting yourself known for giving great massage in the clients' homes and then when you can afford it down the road and actually get a location, start offering other services that are better suited to a studio location to entice them into coming to you. Get some biz cards made up, when you get favorable comments, maybe hand them some little cards to give to their friends with a first timers discount. I'd use some of Christine's great ideas posted here that are not that expensive and just grow as you are able to. If you can't afford to have things professionally printed, maybe try to find a graphic artist student if you can to 'trade' services with. I remember reading a post from one of the members here who started out on their own and they were living in their CAR! It can be done, but it takes LOTS of hard work, dedication and BELIEF in yourself!

Wow! This thread is full of great ideas for starting out! Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed.

And my apologies, Christine, I meant to add a congrats to you for getting your business into such a good place so quickly! One other question for you, though: How do you keep all of that organized :smt119 ?

I was going to give out business card with a "free 30 minute upgrade" type of thing on it, and, of course, a referral bonus, but I haven't quite figured out what else and/or what different things to just get folks in the door when starting up.

Anyway, thanks again to all of y'all for adding comments and advice. :D

Goodness!! Keeping it all organized!! The simplest way for me to do it is not to!! I started out with a referal book, but it got to be too complicated. All those names, dates, and phone numbers!!

So, to simplify it, I had my postcards made. They are pre printed with my message thanking them for the referal, a blank where I can write in the amount as well as a blank for the expiration date. Clients usually mention them when they book. But, even if they dont, since I go throught the process of hand writing their names and addresses, I usually know when they call that they have the credit even if they dont mention it. Sometimes they bring it in and sometimes they forget, but I still give the credit even if they didnt bring in the card. It is not like I am sending out hundreds of referal credit postcards at a time, some weeks I will send out none, and the next five. I put on an expiration date of no more than 6 or 7 weeks, if they dont use the credit by then, it is gone. Last week, I wrote 7-7-06 on the 4 I sent out. This week I will send them out with an expiration date of 7-14-06.

As for the specials I give to new clients, if it is a coupon, they dont need to have it on them. I am not a grocery store who needs those coupons to send in to a manufacturer. I would not do this for a free half hour coupon tho!! And again, generally my specials are for new clients only.

Thank you for the compliments!! My business has grown fast, I really credit it to a number of things. I talk to clients on the same level. I am great at explaining things, I can break down concepts to the most basic terms so they are easy for clients to understand. People like the work I do and many eagerly rebook, some on the spot and some call and take their chances with my availability.

The number one comment I get from clients who have been to other therapists is that I actually massage their muscles instead of just rubbing their skin.

The number two comment I hear from my clients is the quality and/or uniqueness of my marketing. Things such as my brochures, gift certificates, new client deals, ads that I have ran, or incentives.

In the past, I have been a rep for a few direct marketing companies such as, Avon, Tastefully Simple, and Petra Fashions. I would read stories about the top sellers for these companies and how easy it was for these people. Let me tell you, I TOTALLY SUCKED at these types of businesses. I cant tell you how many times my uplines would email me or call me to tell me not to give up. Lots of the things I sold were inexpencive, and I still couldnt sell the stuff to save my life. With massage, I have found my thing, my cup of tea so to speak. For me it comes easy.

I gladly share with this board what I have done to get where I am and how I plan to get to where I want to be in the future. I think a lot of it depends on personality and self assurance as well. My life has changed so much since I lost my job 3 years ago and went to massage school. I feel like I finally found my thing, my life path is in front of me and I can see it! I finally feel like an adult!! Still a kid at heart tho!!

Christine

Thought I'd offer my situation...

I've been in practice for getting close to 2 yrs now (Sep 2004). I had 1 client during that whole first month, who had been a client of mine during my internship clinic at the school. In Oct 2004 the school's owner asked me to consider working in the school's clinic (the same internship clinic) and work among the pool of registered therapists already there. My hubby works full time and his job is quite steady, but to make ends meet, I agreed (but only because they supply me with client referrals and I set all my own hours and workdays). I have always considered my IC/renter position at the school to be temporary--even if long-term--and secondary to my home studio practice.

Well, now in nearly-June of 2006, I'm still at the school, but only until I start some massive intense schooling in 7-11 mos, and at that point I will practice out of the home studio exclusively. My home practice has slowly built up, and because I work out of my home and don't pay for advertising, my overhead is quite low, compared to many. (I advertise now, but they are selectively-picked free listings, and many of my clients are referral or even from the school, even though I'm much more expensive in private practice than the school charges.)

So...have a steady source of income, and if you can and are not opposed to it, work from your house. (I also have an MT friend who worked out of her house during the first year and then signed on with some friends who owned a tanning salon where she paid them something like 20% of what she brought in. Her husband's job was also quite steady and paid better than my hubby's job, so she was able to take the plunge & work for herself without having to work ANYWHERE else first. Her business built a bit faster, and eventually she wanted to move to an office where she paid a flat rate instead of a perceneforum.xxxe. So now she rents from an IC. He sends her a few clients, she's mostly separate and can work as she pleases and she mainly just works on her own clients for her own self-determined rate schedule.)

Just my ramblings...gosh I need more sleep lol
Hope it helps, anyway!
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💥💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and 💞 Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💛💐Wednesday, 🌞 👄 Fifi, 💋 and 💗💗 Jenny, 💋💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 💕👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 👄👄 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢❤Wednesday,💋💞 Yoyo, 💢💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💋💋upbeat personality, very fun 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  7. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  10. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  11. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  12. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  20. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  23. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  24. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  28. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  31. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  33. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
Back