Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spas and massage in Andheri

Anyone been to TTS Darkness branch recently?
Thai's there or only NE?
If anyone can, please do suggest a clean spa for good massage + b2b

FR: Spanish Rice
Darkness / Ironman

Thinking of reviving this thread with some quality reviews around Ironman area!

Decided to take a late night trip to Spanish Rice today. The manager is present in several B/C grade videos! What an amazing body she has. Too bad she doesn't do massage

Decided to go with PayTM (replace TM with pronoun for I) Nice, tall cute NE walks in. Starts small talk saying first time. Told her how regular I am over here. Told her about other spas I frequent. She became confident of extras that will be coming. Very important to calm them down as well.

Massage started with some stretching. Made my back completely relaxed. Then did my legs with a lot of oil. I was contracting my muscles so that I can feel all of her. Slowly comes up and surprises me by passing her fingers within the dispo. Did it 3/4 times and I was ready. She pulled half the dispo down and did an amazing bum masssage. Teased me a lot. I wasn't giving in for service at all. Told me to turn around and my Jhonny was pointing. Fully erect at this point. I was leaking precum as she kept teasing it. she smiled looking at it and took it out saying are you comfortable now. .. couldn't resist it. Grabbed her bum and started feeling her up. She came closer and said extras? I told her what's on the menu. Only TL and HJ. I took both for 1k. She starts to play with it. Rolls back my foreskin and says very naughty. I pulled down her pants and started kissing her all over. Got up and turned her around. Johny was brushin her ass. She said don't put it in. I pulled up her t shirt. Removed it and removed her bra. She was refusing but I was too swift! Started sucking her pinktits and she started moaning. Could feel her getting wet. slid a finger inside and kept smooching her neck. She kept stroking me..

Started sucking her really hard and her wetness was on my thighs. She started gyrating on my hand. At that moment couldn't control. Blasted my load. She said don't remove your finger... I kept going for another 9 mins and she moaned and came. Wiped my dispo and lied next to me. Smooched her for 10 mins and asked her for FS. She said no!

Amazing amazing massage

Boobs 10/10
Hygiene 10/10
Massage 10/10
WIR : YESS
Damages
Counter 1000
PayTM 1000

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

FR: Spanish Rice
Darkness / Ironman

Thinking of reviving this thread with some quality reviews around Ironman area!

Decided to take a late night trip to Spanish Rice today. The manager is present in several B/C grade videos! What an amazing body she has. Too bad she doesn't do massage

Decided to go with PayTM (replace TM with pronoun for I) Nice, tall cute NE walks in. Starts small talk saying first time. Told her how regular I am over here. Told her about other spas I frequent. She became confident of extras that will be coming. Very important to calm them down as well.

Massage started with some stretching. Made my back completely relaxed. Then did my legs with a lot of oil. I was contracting my muscles so that I can feel all of her. Slowly comes up and surprises me by passing her fingers within the dispo. Did it 3/4 times and I was ready. She pulled half the dispo down and did an amazing bum masssage. Teased me a lot. I wasn't giving in for service at all. Told me to turn around and my Jhonny was pointing. Fully erect at this point. I was leaking precum as she kept teasing it. she smiled looking at it and took it out saying are you comfortable now. .. couldn't resist it. Grabbed her bum and started feeling her up. She came closer and said extras? I told her what's on the menu. Only TL and HJ. I took both for 1k. She starts to play with it. Rolls back my foreskin and says very naughty. I pulled down her pants and started kissing her all over. Got up and turned her around. Johny was brushin her ass. She said don't put it in. I pulled up her t shirt. Removed it and removed her bra. She was refusing but I was too swift! Started sucking her pinktits and she started moaning. Could feel her getting wet. slid a finger inside and kept smooching her neck. She kept stroking me..

Started sucking her really hard and her wetness was on my thighs. She started gyrating on my hand. At that moment couldn't control. Blasted my load. She said don't remove your finger... I kept going for another 9 mins and she moaned and came. Wiped my dispo and lied next to me. Smooched her for 10 mins and asked her for FS. She said no!

Amazing amazing massage

Boobs 10/10
Hygiene 10/10
Massage 10/10
WIR : YESS
Damages
Counter 1000
PayTM 1000

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Now I need to take English class to understand the name of the therapist :). Bro, why make it so difficult. haha

Now I need to take English class to understand the name of the therapist :). Bro, why make it so difficult. haha

I must admit… innovative toh tha…
We must use all parts of our body…
Here we all end up focusing only on a few muscles

Btw even I tried to google…

Spanish rich.
Visited last night after almost 2 years. Layout/interior has changed. Though not an attractive one. Previously there were thai beds. Now all rooms are with table. Was given a NE therapist miss E. They hv 3 therapist.All NE. To my surprise,she kept door somewhat open and kept towel over the rest of my body.Even after giving somuch gyan she was not convinced.she looks like 35. Only got upper bum massage and no other xtraz. Though overall massage was good.

Any pointers for "comena" in hindi Monkey area. Please pm counter plus who to opt for and costs for xtra

Anyone been to TTS Darkness branch recently?
Thai's there or only NE?
If anyone can, please do suggest a clean spa for good massage + b2b
Yes its still the same NE girl. Nothing has changed.

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

Any feedback on Oberoi spa?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

A newbie to this forum but not to the activity, I'm writing an FR for the Spanish Rice Spa in IronMan area, Darkness.

After my old spa near Marol closed down, I came upon this forum from a recommendation from an old ISG member.

Reading the FR by barracuda939, and the old reviews on this thread made me confident that I could get some extras here without worry.

First of all, the lady at reception is WOW, sucks that she doesn't work as therapist there. Went with two friends to the spa after calling an hour in advance. With the power of collective bargaining, each of us managed to get 90 min for 1.5 k on the counter, except one friend who opted for 2k 2hour massage as he just really wanted to have a good massage and sleep because he had just returned back from a four hour bus ride.

Almost all therapists are NEs, saw one local(shot and busty) but she was on a break. I opted for swedish massage and the therapist that entered was a lady named ⑂ⓐℵ#.

After about 90 minutes of relaxing af massage, seriouosly, I was dozing off and mightve just gone to sleep until started massaging my inner thighs. As her fingers gently brushed against my balls, a shiver of pleasure ran up my spine and woke me up with a jolt. As she was fondling running her fingers gently against my things, my johnny started to rise up and popped out of my already ill fitting dispo. When she made no comment about it or tried to cover it up with towel, I asked her if extras were on the menu.

They were, only HJ and TL (at least on the first visit me-thinks) though. Was trying to charge 2k for both, brought it back to 1.2k as I was horny enough not to care (sorry guys) Next 30 minutes went by so quickly, kissing her neck, and her perky tits while she groped and fondled my johnny. I didn't even realize when I came, she had to say hogaya apka. A quick shower and I was out, tipped her 100 as it was Diwali.

Total Damage(for me) : 1.5k counter + 1.3k HJ TL
WIR: Yes, if not for the services, then for the massage.
Hygiene 8/10(when I was there, there was some plumbing work going on in a bathroom so there was very mildewy smell.
Massage 10/10

A summary of my 2nd friend's experience with his therapist is as follows, he asked on the counter whether you can choose your own massage therapist, the counter lady was taken aback, she said no , but I'll make sure you get the best.

His therapist's name I've forgotten but it started with Di##, his experience was different to mine, his first time doing this, his therapist, 60 minutes in started slipping her hands inside the dispo and asking if he wanted to do more, he asked sure but I want BJ, she said no, only TL and HJ, he agreed but said want full B2B. She got naked and climbed on top, they went at it for a short time, him fingering her and her kissing his ears as she gave his dick a handshake and he came quick. He had 20 minutes remaining so she gave him a scalp massage after cleaning up. He said next time I want a BJ and she smiled and said we'll see.
Damage: total 1.5k + 2K
Will he return: He says YESSS!
Boobs: 10/10
Hygiene according to him: 10/10

Protip, call before you go, or go on weekdays as wait time might be less. Always negotiate and don't let the johnny do all the thinking. Last of all, remember to have fun and treat the girls like normal humans, that opens up a lot of doors.

A summary of my 3rnd friend's experience with his therapist is as follows, he laid down, his therapist name..he doesn't remeber. He chose Aroma Therapy massage and he says the soft caressing style of massage made him so relaxed that he was at the edge of dozing off. I guess therapist saw him too relaxed and just let him enjoy the massage. He didn't have extras but says will return just for Aroma Therapy if he gets the chance again

Great FR bro.
Could you tell us how the therapists looked.
Was dissapointed with the therapist at TTS, so want to make sure before going to the next one

A newbie to this forum but not to the activity, I'm writing an FR for the Spanish Rice Spa in IronMan area, Darkness.

After my old spa near Marol closed down, I came upon this forum from a recommendation from an old ISG member.

Reading the FR by barracuda939, and the old reviews on this thread made me confident that I could get some extras here without worry.

First of all, the lady at reception is WOW, sucks that she doesn't work as therapist there. Went with two friends to the spa after calling an hour in advance. With the power of collective bargaining, each of us managed to get 90 min for 1.5 k on the counter, except one friend who opted for 2k 2hour massage as he just really wanted to have a good massage and sleep because he had just returned back from a four hour bus ride.

Almost all therapists are NEs, saw one local(shot and busty) but she was on a break. I opted for swedish massage and the therapist that entered was a lady named ⑂ⓐℵ#.

After about 90 minutes of relaxing af massage, seriouosly, I was dozing off and mightve just gone to sleep until started massaging my inner thighs. As her fingers gently brushed against my balls, a shiver of pleasure ran up my spine and woke me up with a jolt. As she was fondling running her fingers gently against my things, my johnny started to rise up and popped out of my already ill fitting dispo. When she made no comment about it or tried to cover it up with towel, I asked her if extras were on the menu.

They were, only HJ and TL (at least on the first visit me-thinks) though. Was trying to charge 2k for both, brought it back to 1.2k as I was horny enough not to care (sorry guys) Next 30 minutes went by so quickly, kissing her neck, and her perky tits while she groped and fondled my johnny. I didn't even realize when I came, she had to say hogaya apka. A quick shower and I was out, tipped her 100 as it was Diwali.

Hygiene 8/10(when I was there, there was some plumbing work going on in a bathroom so there was very mildewy smell.
Massage 10/10

A summary of my 2nd friend's experience with his therapist is as follows, he asked on the counter whether you can choose your own massage therapist, the counter lady was taken aback, she said no , but I'll make sure you get the best.

His therapist's name I've forgotten but it started with Di##, his experience was different to mine, his first time doing this, his therapist, 60 minutes in started slipping her hands inside the dispo and asking if he wanted to do more, he asked sure but I want BJ, she said no, only TL and HJ, he agreed but said want full B2B. She got naked and climbed on top, they went at it for a short time, him fingering her and her kissing his ears as she gave his dick a handshake and he came quick. He had 20 minutes remaining so she gave him a scalp massage after cleaning up. He said next time I want a BJ and she smiled and said we'll see.

Protip, call before you go, or go on weekdays as wait time might be less. Always negotiate and don't let the johnny do all the thinking. Last of all, remember to have fun and treat the girls like normal humans, that opens up a lot of doors.

A summary of my 3rnd friend's experience with his therapist is as follows, he laid down, his therapist name..he doesn't remeber. He chose Aroma Therapy massage and he says the soft caressing style of massage made him so relaxed that he was at the edge of dozing off. I guess therapist saw him too relaxed and just let him enjoy the massage. He didn't have extras but says will return just for Aroma Therapy if he gets the chance again
Great

Massage 10/10

Very well written .
The counter charge is 1k for 60 min even for new walk in cust.
HJ +TL should not be more than 1k and b2b 1.5k.

Very well written .
The counter charge is 1k for 60 min even for new walk in cust.
HJ +TL should not be more than 1k and b2b 1.5k.

Thanks bro, will keep that in mind on my future outings. I started doing this last year without researching much, so the lowest counter I ever managed to in darkness east get for 60 mins was 1.5k, getting 90 for 1.5k felt like a great deal lol.

Great FR bro.
Could you tell us how the therapists looked.
Was dissapointed with the therapist at TTS, so want to make sure before going to the next one

Great
Hey, so I only ever got to see ⑂ⓐℵ#, but she was short, slightly chubby near belly. She had a cute face, in the next door neighbour girl kind of way. Like you wouldn't stop and turn if you saw her walking down the road, but if she was in a bus with you, you'd keep looking I guess.

My friend says his therapist was chubby but hot. But since this was his first time, and he was overly excited, he might be biased towards the girl who shook his johnny :p.

Now with that done, can anyone recommend me other spas in the region with smoking hot therapists? I've had ones that look like Bais(my very first time) to average but slightly cute looking chicks. Never had a beautiful babe kinda of girl Massage me.

Heard Jenny's new place has Thai's
What is feedback if anyone tried?
Or any other recommended place in Darkness West with Good Slim Therapists?

Hey, so I only ever got to see ⑂ⓐℵ#, but she was short, slightly chubby near belly. She had a cute face, in the next door neighbour girl kind of way. Like you wouldn't stop and turn if you saw her walking down the road, but if she was in a bus with you, you'd keep looking I guess.

My friend says his therapist was chubby but hot. But since this was his first time, and he was overly excited, he might be biased towards the girl who shook his johnny :p.

Now with that done, can anyone recommend me other spas in the region with smoking hot therapists? I've had ones that look like Bais(my very first time) to average but slightly cute looking chicks. Never had a beautiful babe kinda of girl Massage me.

Hey,
Required a reference for jennys spa.. if any kind bro wud help, wud be really gratefull.. thanku

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back