Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHIRODHARA (Want to provide ~5 min. routine-Fee suggestion?)

Eric C.

Reaction score
I KNOW THERE IS A TOPIC STARTED SOMEWHERE BUT IT IS OLD.

With that said...

I just purchased a small copper vessl that is for hand held use adding a 5-7 minute "mini" shirodhara treatment for 51 dollars shipped.

I purchased it here http://sacredstonehealing.com

I am super excited to use this as an add on. I plan on using an oil mix with rosemary oil.

What do you think I could charge for this? Given it will last only between 5-7 minutes a scalp massage would follow. I could make this a 25 minute treatment and include scapl, neck, and shoulders. Or just an add on with a full body massage.

ideas, thoughts, and concerns....

xxoo[/url]

I think you need to buy a stand. (Sorry.) But if you've ever had a shirodara treatment with a handheld, you will know that it starts wobbling after about 2 minutes because the therapist's arm gets tired of holding it perfectly steady. When it wobbles it's really super distracting.

Otherwise, I think it's a great idea. As far as charging, you need to factor in the additional cost of the oils, cleanup time and addt'l sheets/towels. For instance, if you currently charge $30 for a 25 minute head/hands/feet, you might consider $40-45 for a 25 minute shirodara/hot oil session.

Another thing to consider is that many people do not like the smell of rosemary except in spaghetti. So perhaps a choice of oils would make it more marketable?

Anyways, very cool. If I had access to a full shower at my clinic, I'd be all over some of the ayervedic treatments like this.

I think fozzyo does indian head massage, he may have some opinions on oils and costs. I don't know if he does the full oil type, but he's probably familiar with them.

SHIRODHARA

Olive said:
it's old so it has no relevance, you can't be bothered finding it to add to it, or you disagree with so much of it you don't want to add to it?

Olive said:
I just purchased a small copper vessl that is for hand held use adding a 5-7 minute "mini" shirodhara treatment for 51 dollars shipped.
I am sorry, that just sounds like an ad....

Olive said:
I am super excited to use this as an add on. I plan on using an oil mix with rosemary oil.
A synthetic rosemary or natural essential oil? Are you aware of all of the contra-indications with rosemary oil? They apply even more with shirodhara than a normal massage as the idea is for the oil to stay in the hair afterwards. Traditionally, sesame oil is the most common oil used, though buttermilk is also used, and there is something else, it's very dosha specific. Pitta requires a hell of a lot more oil than the other doshas. Did you get the video from Sacred Stone Healing?

Olive said:
What do you think I could charge for this? Given it will last only between 5-7 minutes a scalp massage would follow. I could make this a 25 minute treatment and include scapl, neck, and shoulders. Or just an add on with a full body massage.
Warming the oil upfor a 5min treatment sounds like a pain. Depending on the rate of flow, you could be using as much oil in 5-7min as you would for a full treatment (the standard routine is to take the oil that has run over the forehead hair and put it back in the container - they don't have 1hr shirodhara pots, they have 15min pots that they fill up 4 times. It can be quite a bit of oil. You purchased a 5 pint vessel, if 5 pints gives you 5-7min, that is a lot of oil, and you can't reuse the oil on another client. Here most of the auyrvedic therapists make you pay for the oil on top of the treatment and send you home with the left over oil, the treatment is just charged at the usual rate for a massage + the cost of the oil.

Looking at the Sacred Stone Healing web site, I'm having problems with the idea of an electric pump pumping the oil up during a shirodhara reatment, I can't imagine how loud that sound would be while you were on the table. If anyone has had a treatment with pump and one without a pump, so they know the difference, I would LOVE to hear about it!

WOW Melb you are pretty negative!

Olive wrote:

it's old so it has no relevance, you can't be bothered finding it to add to it, or you disagree with so much of it you don't want to add to it?

I looked them all up but they have no revelence! and based on many posts I have made on VERY old threads asking info I have not been able to get a response and it just seems if I am looking for GOOD replies from therapists it is best to start a new thread with information that pertain to exactly what I am asking.

Olive wrote:

I am sorry, that just sounds like an ad....

Again more negative....It is not an ad, but others that may be interested in a similar idea as mine may want to know where I found a small copper pot. As it did take me a little searching. I think we are all here to share information...and be supportive..at least that is why I am here.

I cannot say exactly how I will be doing this, or what I will be using. As staed it is just a plan. And add on service. Of course not every person will want this treatment but it will be fun to offer. I will not be calling it a shirodhara..I just can compare them so ppl have a better idea of what my idea is.

ALSO...I am sure you will be appauled, but I worked at a VERY big spa here in florida who called their treatment shirodhara and just SQUEEZED oil on the forehead from a massage bottle!

My idea is just a very mini version...more for relaxation to be added with a body massage.

There are contra-indications with everything....You can't please everyone, but you can offer differnt oils, or different mixtures. Rosemary is very good for the scalp and hair.

I realize that once all my items arrive I will need to sit down and create a solid service. I was hoping for open ideas...

xxoo

Here in southern CA where I am, this treatment is expensive going anywhere from $65 for 20 min to $95 for an hour (I'm not sure if the hour is while you are getting another treatment or just the oil). I wouldn't even worry about the whole dosha thing unless you are planning on getting good training for that. It takes more education than just reading a couple books to understand it fully.

I think its a good idea, ayurvedic massage therapies are becoming quite popular here so you may be getting ahead by offering some of them where you are in Florida.

If its something new and unusual there maybe it would be better to offer it before another treatment, such as the head and neck massage. People may not want to try it on its own.

please be careful!

Olive,

I have to comment on the use of Essential Oils. Although I am in NO WAY as educated as Melb in this, NOT EVEN CLOSE! :D Rosemary is NOT for people with epilepsy -- my husband suffers from it. He does like the smell and wanted to use a blend I came up with containing it in our steam sauna... So glad I found this out before he did! I am also SOOOO glad I got a book before incorporating them into my lotions and practice... there ARE so many contraindications for many EOs, so PLEEEAAASSSEEEE read some before you start with them if you are new to aromatherapy/use of EOs. Just don't want you to be facing some lawsuit from some yahoo that might try to claim you harmed them or have you really harm someone innocently.

Have read some GREAT advice on the use of EOs on this board, good advice from Melb and others.

Just my 2 cents, hope I didn't offend you. :)

Thanks for the replies. I do plan on only using this as an add on to a full body massage.

And it is my luck to have taken a few classes for certifiction in aromatherapy/EO etc. You can never know enough, and perhaps I will just use unscented oil or even the buttermilk as mentioned or some other warm flowing mixture that works for myself and my future clients.

I just want to do it simple, with just the idea of relaxation.

xxoo

so my question is, do you have access to a full shower? if not, what are you planning to do with their oily head?

i am so intrigued by this service, but i have carpet flooring in my office and no shower...

good luck with it!

Well..I have to say that after a massage I always feel the need for a shower. I hate feeling oily, or greasy and can't stand teh feeling of lotion/oil just all over...so I have always assumed ppl went home took a nice bathe or shower after an appt.

But I guess that is me.

But if a person is asking for the service, it will be explained...perhaps a paper shower cap can be offered for the ride home, or request that they bring a towel to wrap their hair in after.

That is one of those things I willbe working out and seeing what I can do. It is also a salon, so perhaps a shampoo rinse would work!

Possibilities!

xxoo

there ARE lots of possibilities in the spa/lon setting. at the one where i used to work, there was a steam scalp treatment done with oils and warm towels wrapped 'round the head. some neck & shoulder massage and then a warm rinse. the clients rarely wanted a "style" afterwards but they did love the tx.

i guess i'm one of those who doesn't grab a shower immediately after a massage. and i don't think my clients normally do, either - i use cream that is absorbed rather quickly and they often tell me they like that it isn't greasy. i just was wondering how the session would go at the end.. am interested to hear how you get things going!

Olive said:
Well..I have to say that after a massage I always feel the need for a shower. I hate feeling oily, or greasy and can't stand teh feeling of lotion/oil just all over...so I have always assumed ppl went home took a nice bathe or shower after an appt.

That is interesting! I have quite a few clients who specifically shower before their massage so that they won't need one later in the day - they love the way their skin feels and don't want to lose it.

It is funny how different we all are!

Let us know what you decide to do. That sounds nice, and being in a salon would make it easy to deal with the oil in the hair.

this is one of the old threads on this subject http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2058 it discusses how to do it, pricing, what to do with the oily head of hair, oils used, training, how to avoid the oily head of hair..... I'm not sure why none of that info is relevent. I'll admit if you did add to that thread "how much should I charge for it?" when it is already included in the thread, you'd probably not get any replies.

There's nothing wrong with having a conversation about it again. I don't know why this additional discussion is so offensive to you melb. If we restricted ourselves to only discussing things that have never been discussed before, this would be a very boring place.

I'm not sure why you can't be bothered to contribute to the newest discussion, but you can take the time to write two posts about why she shouldn't have started a new topic... :roll:

this is one of the old threads on this subject http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2058 it discusses how to do it, pricing, what to do with the oily head of hair, oils used, training, how to avoid the oily head of hair..... I'm not sure why none of that info is relevent. I'll admit if you did add to that thread "how much should I charge for it?" when it is already included in the thread, you'd probably not get any replies.

I ask you to please stop being so mean and disrespectful. I am trying to get feedback on my view and my treatmnet. I will not call this a shirodhara, because it is barely that. It is only 5 minutes and willnot be based in relgion.

That is one reason it was not posted in an old thread. Second old thread do not get enough feedback. Those threads are from almost a year ago. I read each any everyone of of that and any thread that even meantioned the shirodhara. I maybe listed a "fresh hands" but I have been a member of this baord since it was a yaffa or what ever that old one was. I just didn't post muchg cause I was not an active business based thearpist. Now my life is changing and I felt I coudl contrubute to this baord from my past 6 years as a small thearpist and now moving onto better things for myself and my family.

sorry if I did not use an old thread in my excitment to start something fresh and new. Sorry I did not use an old thread to express my interest in a wonderful therapy but pared down to be managable for me in a small spa setting. Sorry if I felt adding to an old thread that discuessed the shirodhara in detail, would be misleading because this cannot be considered a shirodhara due to my lack of complete training in this relgion and the time limit.

so please chill out and if you cannot be positive for me and my new venture just don't post. It is pretty simple. I repect your concern...but it has gotten hurtful.

My biggest thing is I will have to practice and do what works for me in my setting. I won't know what works until I ttry and try agin. The suggestions mentioned in the links I have read many many times.

xxoo
amber

so please chill out and if you cannot be positive for me and my new venture just don't post. It is pretty simple. I repect your concern...but it has gotten hurtful.

You gotta take the positive with the negative in this situation. melb knows so much about EO's it's worth it to take note. It could make a huge difference in your treatment and outcome.

It's okay to be nasty and hurtful as long as you also provide a small amount of helpful information? Oh goody, that makes my life easier...

BreatheBodywork said:
There's nothing wrong with having a conversation about it again. I don't know why this additional discussion is so offensive to you melb.
I don't find the discussion offensive, I found the opening comment "I KNOW THERE IS A TOPIC STARTED SOMEWHERE BUT IT IS OLD." offensive - web based ettiquette rule 1, THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT. I also found the fact that an old thread is of no value because it is old rather dismissive. A lot of effort went into transferring the threads from the old forum to this one, and now to find out that old threads are of no use just because they are old makes it seem rather a wasted effort on the part of the many people that contributed to that conversion (and I wasn't one of them)

BreatheBodywork said:
I'm not sure why you can't be bothered to contribute to the newest discussion
No contribution? Mention of oils usually used, mention of caution in using rosemary EOs, mention of concern about the volume of oil required for a 5min treatment making it extremely expensive to offer, mention of standard pricing for the treatment, reference to old thread where other people had contributed lots of info, including exactly how to do it and how to handle the leftover oil and oil on the client, I actually think there is more contribution of actual information to the thread than most of the other posts.

It's okay melb, you don't have to explain yourself. I got the memo. Mean = fine, as long as you also include information.

No prob. :lol:

Olive said:
I ask you to please stop being so mean and disrespectful. I am trying to get feedback on my view and my treatmnet.
I think that is the crux of the matter, the old threads are not about your view and your treatment alone, they were already a mix of views and treatments. I didn't treat the thread as one about your treatment, so that was viewed as mean and disrespectful? I think my posts are usually fairly factual, so maybe that is what you see as mean, I haven't cushioned the "are you aware of the contraindication?" with "what a wonderful idea for a treatment. I am so glad you've found such a bargin. Are you aware of the contraindication?".

Olive said:
It is only 5 minutes and willnot be based in relgion.
Shirodhara is not a religious treatment, it is not based in religion, it's a traditional ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda is not a religion, it is a lifestyle philosophy like being a vegetarian. It is a vast volume of knowledge that can be applied from everyday life to specific conditions. People following the lifestyle come from all different religions. Ayurveda, since it is not a religion, does not conflict with any religion.

Olive said:
sorry if I did not use an old thread in my excitment to start something fresh and new. Sorry I did not use an old thread to express my interest in a wonderful therapy but pared down to be managable for me in a small spa setting. Sorry if I felt adding to an old thread that discuessed the shirodhara in detail, would be misleading because this cannot be considered a shirodhara due to my lack of complete training in this relgion and the time limit.
not sure why you feel you need to apologise so much, what I commented on was why were you so dismissive of the old threads when they included many of the answers to your questions.

Olive said:
Please don't feel the need to "respect my concern" - my concern, that you find so hurtful, was not directed at you, it was directed towards the treatment you asked for "ideas, thoughts, and concerns.... " about. Yes, a realistic comment about the financial viability of a 5 min treatment that would use almost as much oil as a 20min treatment because you would not be re-circulating the oil in only 5min, is not a positive comment towards you or your new venture but you asked for info about a treatment! You can't have ideas, thoughts, and concerns.... AND if you cannot be positive for me and my new venture just don't post. Maybe your list of apologies should also include "Sorry I didn't specify only warm fuzzy positive replies because I will perceive anything else as negative and hurtful to me and my new venture".

It's an online community, with online personalities, There are many many many more people reading any thread on here than just the people that have posted on the thread. The real person and the online personality are NOT the same thing.
Heck, if we want to get all hurt about it, I was accused of being negative because I asked why the old threads were no use. Oh how hurtful! The original post wasn't just a case of the usual new thread asking for info about something where the first post will usually be "here are some links to old threads...." followed by a "thank you", this was very specifically "I don't want links to old threads", so I asked "why?" which was "WOW pretty negative" of me. Being called names online means less than being called names in the playground, so no, I'm not all hurt and offended. It's only a message board and comments about me being mean, disrespectful, negative, whatever other name you want to put to it, are about the words online, not me. You want to read my words as negative, that is your prerogative; you want to read the words as raising issues you'd not considered, that's your decision. It is widely recognised that the actual words are a TINY part of what communication is about; online the words are all there are and you put the your own intonation on it, what that intonation is, is your own. The intonation you put on them might be because they hit some core self esteem issue, they are similar phrasing to what your abusive father used, just like your best friend, you will only talk to people wearing red hats, and the words do/don't feel like they are wearing red hats, whatever, it's you responding to the words that way.

And thanks to those that offered support, not really needed in this case, but appreciated :)

On a personal note, I have to say, I don't think melb was being "mean".

On a moderatorial note:
This post has gotten off topic. Please take a moment to get back on topic or take it to PM.

Sincerely,

Texas-gal
Admin./Mod.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—Cindy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅSisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici...๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅThursday โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica๐Ÿ’‹, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  10. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏโค Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back