Prolapsed disc... and in a lot of painnnnnn

Marie
You said you are problem-free now.
I am not quite clear as to whether you had the surgery or not.
Anyway, here is a link you might want to look at: www.magiclaser.com
They use low power laser therapy to cure an impressive array of degenerative disorders such as symptomatic herniated disk and joint problems.
An economical home laser therapy device is the TerraQuant, which has a distributor in the UK. Although this device is Class 1M and should not present an eye hazard, I recommend using the protective goggles supplied with the device just to be on the safe side. It seems you simply direct the laser beam onto the painful area of your back with the hand-held unit. I am now waiting for delivery of the device. A local laser therapy clinic told me that for back problems, treatment for 10 minutes twice a week would be about right. They said that although individual response varies, the problem often completely resolves without surgery in 6 months. There are "in vitro" (lab dish) studies which show that the laser stimulates cartilage growth. In addition, the laser clinic with the "magiclaser" website above states that post-MRI confirm disk regeneration. Some hospitals here use this laser therapy for first-time hernia sufferers, but not for long-standing disk problems (such as mine) - when they recommend surgery. Nevertheless, I plan to start this therapy in conjunction with "Syn-Flex" liquid glucosamine, chrondroitin, cod liver oil and other herbal agents immediately. As another resource, there is also the "Andean Medicine Center" in London which has an armoury of 6 or 7 rainforest herbs specifically for herniated disk. Yet another resource is the MedX computerized feedback isometric back-strengthening machine in Harley Street which aims to strengthen the musculature around the disk, and thereby allow the disk to heal without interference. These approaches aim to reconstruct the failing disk, joint and surrounding tissue rather than surgery which aims to solve the problem by partially or completely removing it (at high risk), and therefore, these constructive approaches get my unequivocal support, first-timer or long-timer.

Sorry. Sent that before i had finished!!

I was going to elaborate somewhat. I have spoken to several people who have undergone same or similar ops, the general concesus seems to be 80-20 in favour but i guess i am just a big baby when it comes to hospital!!!
I should have stated that the jab was a steroid and was fantastic for 4 weeks but then it wore off. At least the Drs were happy to know they were treating the correct area

I have seen the scan pics twice now and it is extremely clear that the two prolapsed discs are pushing against the spinal cord and despite continued physio this just does not want to go away.
I really dont know what to try next exept surgery, but i know at some point i am just going to have to trust this Dr. His name is Martin Newey from leicester if anyone has heard of him. He seems very knowledgable and has assured me that despite the small risk involved, he has never cased any long term damage to any patient YET!!

Thanks for the tips about groups. I will try it later. Are the medical profeesssion pro or anti surgery for this kind of op in Quebec ?

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, I came across it whist lying in bed recovering from prolapsed disc - I have the laptop beside me but a bit difficult to use keyboard lying down.

I have had 3 or 4 prolapses of the same lumbar disc over the last 30 years, this latest, brought on by stretching awkwardly during some DIY (I should have known better).

So far I have avoided surgery and recovered each time with many trouble free years in between, although I have had to adapt lifestyle slightly. During the first attack (1975) I became very depressed, in hospital for weeks on what seemed to be unresponsive treatments: traction and manipulation under general anaesthetic, and then off work for months. However with bed rest I did eventually recover. After the second prolapse I had a course of epidural steroid/anaesthetic injections which brought quick relief from pain. This time I am sure I will recover again having done so in the past.

Best wishes to all fellow sufferes.

Peter

Today, I spoke to a chiropractic clinic that has used the low level laser therapy for the last 30 years. They said I should use the home laser device to treat the hernia and joint for about 10 minutes twice per week. They also said I am looking at around 6 months of same until the problem is gone. Well, if the laser can really regenerate the disk and joint, it`s nothing short of a miracle, but that is exactly what they`re saying.
Peter, I would like to offer a "theory" about the nature of this condition.
As you said, people such as ourselves often suffer multiple prolapses of the same disk with several years without problems in-between. The fact that there are such pain-free intervals means that the disk does heal itself after each prolapse. But it gets weaker and weaker with each prolapse, as well as losing height which makes it more susceptible to prolapse under bending loads, until it has finally completely worn paper-thin. If the proponents of the laser therapy are correct in that it can gradually be rebuilt, the new disk material could be as strong as it was before the start of all these episodes. Since we now have the laser, this is surely a goal worth trying and worth aiming for.

My experience with these repeated prolapses is that each one is less severe than the last and heals faster. I suppose it may because the more you have the more you adapt your lifestyle to prevent further prolapses and the less severe they become.

The second time I was fortunate in having a GP who had also had repeated prolapsed discs, it was he who recommended me to the doctor/osteopath who did the epidural injections, he also told me that as one got older that the body naturally tended to absorb the prolapsed disc material - I read somewhere that prolapsed discs over the age of 65 were rare - I have a few years to go yet!

Is this laser treatment non invasive?

Peter

Yes, Peter - it is completely non-invasive. No surgical incision or needles are required - only the light invades the tissues, and nothing else. The home lasers are Class I or Class IM devices. Class I requires no precautions for eye safety. Class IM must not be viewed (direct or reflected beam) through optical magnification devices such as a magnifying glass. All lasers requiring such protection should be and are normally supplied with protective eyewear.

Have you tried it, please let me know how you get on.

Peter.

I am now awaiting delivery of the TerraQuant laser. Whether the outcome is positive, negative or neutral, I will report back to this forum.

Hello Max!

I'm pain free because I've healed. Finally! Can't take glucosamine because I'm diabetic. Makes BG go up and up... Steroids do the same unfortunately. So I guess diabetics should never have prolapsed discs...? eekkk...

Hello Baxter!

I'm just like you : when it comes to scalpels... I'm the biggest wuss in the world!

I really don't know what it's like in Quรฉbec because I've suffered from a prolapsed disc over here, in England. I've heard that a French Canadian champion skier suffered from 2 prolapsed discs last winter... but I'm not sure if she had surgery or not. But I know she recovered!

If you go for the op, keep me posted will you Baxter? They say 50% of recovery happens in between your ears... so stay positive!!!!

Hello Peter!

I live in the fear of having yet another prolapsed disc. If you say they tend to be less painful, that makes me relax a bit.

In a hurry... ciao guys! Take good care!

Marie

hi all ,just joined the forum,i as youve all proberley guessed also suffer with a prolapsed disc ,i recently under went a discetomy but have felt no real improvement.this is an on going battle which seems to drag on and on im hoping in the next couple of weeks to start having steroid injections in the lowe back,( hope i dont come across as a bit of whimp but having felt the agony of back pain the thought of sticking needles into it is scary ) has any one had these injections ?i would love to know how you got on ,does it help with pain,can you stand straight ,are there side affects?should i do it?????????.any way ive rambled enough i look forward to hearing from you many thanks and good luck every one

Hi jo,
Just seen your posting. I have to have op in may and wondered what the outcome was of yours?
Be great to hear your views as i am very anxious!
thanks
Baxter

Hi Aldo,

I had steroid injections, although not the discectomy, and they did bring a lot of pain relief very quickly but the injections themselves were quite painful. Mine were done without any kind of pre-med, I think they can do preliminary anaesthetic injections first. I could not walk before I had the injections - had to crawl upstairs, but managed to walk afterwards, came home and into a hot bath and felt much better.

Hello Marie

Glad you are healed.

Best wishes.

hi all, couldnt believe my luck when i came across this forum. after a fall in mid nov i had bad back pain for a few weeks which seemed to settle down to a dull ache , then about 4wks ago i woke up in bed and couldnt move for the excruciating pains running down both my legs after a home visit from my gp i was prescribed tramadol and baclofen to take and told to try to get up and about as soon as possible.
a few days later i noticed that my foot was starting to drag and the inside of my right foot and outside of my lower leg were numb.it became increasingly difficult for me to walk just a few steps after a visit to my gp on thefriday morning he told me to go down to my local spinal assessment unit and he would phone ahead. when i arrived there , after a lengthy examination they booked me in for an MRI scan 3days later on the monday ( I KNOW!! how quick is that) but it gets better . After my MRI scan showed a prolapsed disc they then booked me in the next day for an injection of steroids and anti-inflam. I couldnt believe how quickly things just happened and i realise how lucky i have been after reading some of your postings. the only downside being that it has now been 15 days since this injection and apart from the initial numbness caused by the epidural i have noticed no real improvement in my pain and still cant walk more than a few feet without pain and tripping over my foot (which seems to have a mind of its own) am i being to impatient waiting for the results ? or does this injection sometimes not work? ah well i am back for my follow up on the 15th of april so fingers crossed ..

My understanding of these steroid injections is that they reduce the inflammation around the nerve endings that the protruding disc material has caused, but I don't think they reduce the actual disc protrusion itself. I had two injections about a week apart and I found these very beneficial, they reduced the intense spasms of pain I was getting, but I still had to rest in order to reduce the protrusion and make a recovery.

Best wishes

Hello Kar!

When I first started this thread, I was sure I was the only one suffering like this. I remember the sheer pain I was in, just sitting at the comp. I'm glad this thread has helped people.

Indeed you had medical attention and fast. Good for you! Count your blessings.

I've heard that steroids injections don't always work. Depends on the individual. Same goes for the operation. We all react in diff ways.

I know you're in pain but keep moving! My biggest mistake was to stay flat on my back for weeks. My right leg became very thin, lost much muscle in it. That's a bit hard to recover from, on top of everything else!

When I started to hobble around the house again (I was in excruciating pain), right there I started to notice progress. And it kind of lifted the depression too. Because I was sooooo down... couldn't see the end of the suffering. Just don't over do it! Baby steps my dear.

Yoga has helped too. Glucosamine. Hot baths in Epsom salts! (1/2 cup to 3/4 cups in your bath). -W-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l-... to rid you of much pain, especially if you want a somewhat good night sleep. Your whole attitude is important too. When I heard my youngest ask his dad if mum was dying... that was a huge turning point for me.

The thing is... it takes time to heal. And when in pain, patience goes out the window. I was certainly not a patient patient...

8 months later, I feel just fine. I haven't fully recovered reflexes in my right leg (will probably stay that way unfortunately) and I do have a little numbness... well not exactly numbness as such... hard to explain! But the skin doesn't feel the same anymore, around the knee and a bit at the ankle. But it gets better very slowly.

And although I've healed I do take time to rest my back. I always try to find time to lay flat on my back on the floor for about 20 minutes or so, especially at the end of the day.

Good luck!

Marie

Hi Baxter

As you may have read in my first post I have had an operation on my back, I have had a relatively new procedure called a Wallis, that is when a spacer thingy is placed in the spine and I have had a disectomy at L4/5. I suupose the operation was successful as my body is again functioning. I was also in danger of nerve damage to the bladder and the bowel, before the operation my bladder and bowel had stopped working at all.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Good luck my thoughts are with you.

DD from Australia.

Hi Dd
Wow Australia,didnt think we were that far afield!
The Dr did look into the spacers for me but didnt think i would benefit enough.
Did i understand correctly that you had lost control of bladder and bowel before your op?
Baxter

3 DAYS,WOW can only say its nice to hear storys like that ,i had to go private or wait 10 months!just for the mri,any way the injections are meant to be pretty much instant,i have recently had the op to have the disc shaved(disceptomy)but didnt get much releif dr has said i need injections to try and alleveiate some of the pain.BUT!!!!!as you would have noticed reading this forum everybody is different,so every body reacts to treament diffrently,if like me the pain is so great you`ll try anything .dont give up all the best aldo

Here is a thought about glucosamine/chrondroitin supplements.
As I understand it, there are three kinds of pain coming from collapsed disks:
(1) ACUTE HERNIA
Herniated nucleosus pulp squeezed out of disk, and tangled up around spinal cord (burning pain/inflammation).
(2) BULGING DISK
Stabbing, knife-like pain from bulging disk pressing on spinal cord, with or without (1) above.
(1) and (2) produce muscle spasms, making it impossible to stand erect or walk.
(3) COMPRESSED DISK (LUMBAGO)
Compressed disk pinching nerve roots passing thru disk, but not pressing on spinal cord (nasty, but nowhere near as bad as (1) or (2) above).
Now - suddenly, an error of "approach" occurs to me. Many of us, including me, have been taking such things as Chicken Collagen II or glucosamine supplements to build up more disk material. But - I now believe that this step should be reserved until later. The herniated nucleus and bulging disk material often disappears over a period of months or years on its own. This can only be due to the action of proteolytic enzymes in the spinal fluid which bathes the disks. My point is this - these enzymes work very slowly, and we are not helping this process by taking masses of glucosamine which would keep the enzymes busy and unable to resorb the hernia. For example, the goal of spinal surgery is to provide immediate relief by first removing the extruded nucleus, and/or that part of the nucleus bulging onto the spinal cord. We who wish to avoid surgery, must therefore let these enzymes do their work by NOT using glucosamine supplementation - unless your problem is only (3) above (compressed disk). We might also do well to take pancreatic enzyme supplements of trypsin and chymotrypsin which - hardly surprisingly - have been shown to relieve low back pain in double blind trials. I have ordered a vegetable analog of pancreatin, although it may not work so well. We might also add papain and bromelain tablets to our diet. The clinical relief of back pain in the trials was obtained in as little as 10 days. So I am planning to take these enzyme supplements for around 2 weeks - 1 month. After that, I will go back to the glucosamine/chrondroitin/collagen regimen to try to repair what is left of the disk. And we need to look at something which will strengthen the disk, not only glucosamine. Many of us have got a genetic weakness which incorrectly uses the aminoacid tryptophan instead of glutamine and arginine to build new disk material which deforms (prolapses) easily under load - hence our back problem. But normally, we will have two copies of the same gene - one from Mum and one from Dad. It is unlikely that both copies will be corrupt. I suggest feeding the "good" copy by taking glutamine and arginine together with the glucosamine, when we return to using glucosamine supplements to try and build up the disk.
I would think the use of the low level laser may be continued thruout. However, if like me, you also use blood thinning/circulation aiding herbs such as Prickly Ash, the use of these herbs should be postponed until after the enzyme treatment has finished, because the enzymes themselves cause some thinning of the blood and too much thinning would cause hemorrhaging. Also, such herbs cannot be taken if you are taking blood-thinning medications such as Warfarin, for the same reason. Other herbs which have been indicated for our condition are Sarsaparilla, Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Burdock Root, Oregon Grape, Ginger and Lobelia. Black Cohosh has assisted metastasis in cancer, and in my opinion should not be included. Lobelia has caused poisoning in some people, and should be not be included. In my opinion, the rest are OK.
A final point here - it would seem very wise to drink a few cups of tea every day to supply manganese (not a problem in the UK!). Disks L5/S1 and L4/L5 often prolapse because the sacroiliac joint under the disks falls on the left or right sides, leaving the disks to support the body weight or forward shear stresses which should be h

I have only just come across this site and have found it interesting reading. I have just been diagnosed with a prolapsed disc after living with the pain since 2002 when a car pulled out in front of me on my motorcycle. I suffered multiple trauma and was on the critical list for a week or so.

As a result of the accident I have been left with amongst other things, a constant numbness / pins & needles of the right side, emanating from the head, all the way down to the toes. I assumed this was caused by damage to the brain which I suffered as a result of the accident. The numbness gets worse with any form of exercise. Is this common?

I have set myself a target of completing a half marathon later this month in order to raise money for the Air Ambulance as they were the first guys from a long list to save my life. I'm still on Tramadol / Voltarol and a TENS machine and the pain is numbed by these but I still struggle whilst (trying) to run as after a while the right foot goes totally numb and then I get a lot of pain in the right leg. Does anyone else suffer similar?

I am due to get steroid injections in August & September so hopefully these will help but it's a long wait. Once I have done the half marathon, I will switch to cycling / swimming instead as the impact of running is too much.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. tick:
    best massage attendant
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹new girl Linda๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž EVA is a NEW beautiful White/Asian mix girl, 5โ€™1โ€, 36C, very friendly, sexy and interesting. LILY is NEW TODAY. SUNNY is NEW TODAY. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  17. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  18. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  19. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  20. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL ASHIA: A VERY YOUNG AND SLIM INDIAN GIRL, EARLY 20'S, 5'2 IN HEIGHT, LIGHT CARAMEL SKIN AND CAN SPEAK PUNJABI, HINDI AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY ๐ŸŒธ MOON: A YOUNG SLIM VIETNAMESE STUDENT W/ A HELL OF A BODY AND VERY OPEN ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A SLIM AND TALL KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs Tiffany ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œand Angela Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo 30 years old open mind with 36DD and young sweet student Sophia, pretty Ella and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MONIKA,MALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, & Ruby, *nicole tracy cindy RUBY is new today. Details to follow... Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  27. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments. ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ
  28. PB888:
    fantasy spa
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. do you need a customer:
    I wander what will happen when imagination come in the spa for a wellness check curious if anyone still there or on the deportation bus
  31. do you need a customer:
    Never tell a place the truth they block you so they can continue with the fake people
  32. do you need a customer:
    Only gee has limited English all they no is tips
  33. do you need a customer:
    Pictures are fake they do not look like that
  34. do you need a customer:
    If your looking for more then the dirty whores try elsewhere, but if your into that bee is there heavily used
  35. do you need a customer:
    All the gifts you need to take home too
  36. do you need a customer:
    Cheap brothal
  37. do you need a customer:
    If your a 10 min full service guy go see bee ,ada amd lucky
  38. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  39. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  42. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Misa (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful pretty face, long black hair ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ
  43. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  48. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking. LEONA and FRIENDS Birchmount Rd & 14th
  49. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at Sugar Love Spa: Tiffany & Zoey. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. ZOEY is a Euro/Cabibbean mix beauty, 36C with a slim waist & nice bum. Zoey has excellent mouth skills and amazing cfs finish.
  50. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
Back