Prenatal massage from the inside out.....

Reaction score
No, it's not a "new technique" or anything like that.

I go this weekend to take my class in prenatal massage.

And, as I learn and grow in my new "specialty" (for I do plan to focus mainly on pregnant women) I will have the unique opportunity to experience what I do from both sides. Over the next several months, I, too, will be *receiving* prenatal massage (most likely by my husband, but I'm willing to find other MT's who offer this in my area as well!).

Made me think of that lady who had the stroke (recent threads about her story on youtube/book. I don't recall her name offhand.). Experiencing from both the client's and the practitioner's standpoints.

Congratulations!! That will be interesting and exciting! When are you due?

stretch

Best of luck..your post tickled me in that I could picture the baby giving you a massage in utero..one budding MT.

Thank you!

I'm due in December, as far as I know right now. I'll be seeking out local midwives to connect with regarding my prenatal services next week, so I'll be able to sort of "get a feel" for them before I try to decide who I'll want to use for myself. I'll be doing the exact same thing with chiropractors in the area, too. Kinda cool- I have and will have "connections" I have never had before!

Congratulations Renee that's awesome news! You and your family sure have a lot of exciting changes going on!

What a unique opportunity. I hope you'll post about your experiences. Maybe you'd be willing to do a blog kind of thread, like the Rolfing one?

I also think you win the Wonder Woman award. Massage Therapist, Business Owner, Wife & Mother of 10! (Do I have that right?) Congratulations on your latest blessing. :smt051

Thank you. Blisss, that's a great idea. I'll have to consider that. (but no, no "wonder woman" award here. I'm just "me", living "my life", just as all of you. :) )

Timedess said:
Thank you. Blisss, that's a great idea. I'll have to consider that. (but no, no "wonder woman" award here. I'm just "me", living "my life", just as all of you. :) )

Oh no... it takes a certain kind of special to balance all that out and still have the outgoing, sweet attitude that shines through from you. Congratulations! ((((hugs))))

TouchofGrace said:
Timedess said:

Oh no... it takes a certain kind of special to balance all that out and still have the outgoing, sweet attitude that shines through from you. Congratulations! ((((hugs))))

Heh- well, you didn't hear me and hubby getting "into it" last night, didja? Granted, we're both on pretty high adrenaline right now- we're hosting an Open House for *his* "older, please-come-back, come-see-the-new-place" clients we haven't seen in a while. No, I DIDN'T intend to have him out until nearly 9:00 last night; I didn't intend to have *me* out that late, either!

I mentioned to him this morning Blisss's (how many s's do I need there? LOL!) idea of documenting my journey into and through prenatal massage, and i told him of a domain name I've thought to register- he thinks it's perfect! So I'm going to go register that now.

Timedess said:
I mentioned to him this morning Blisss's (how many s's do I need there? LOL!) idea of documenting my journey into and through prenatal massage, and i told him of a domain name I've thought to register- he thinks it's perfect! So I'm going to go register that now.

Got it! Now to only find the time to get it going. Stay tuned! :D

Well, today was the first day of this class for me. I must say, I really like the instructor so far. She really seems to know her stuff. Having somewhat extensive experience with pregnancy from the "mommy's" side of things, I knew quite a lot of what she lectured about today- but I did learn quite a bit, too, which pleases me. Tomorrow we do hands-on training.

I, by the way, being in the first trimester, have opted NOT to get on the table for this class, even though she gave me the choice. Her policy is never a first-time mom in the first trimester; for experienced moms who know how their bodies work during pregnancy, she leaves it up to the practitioner whether they're comfortable working on first trimester moms or not. Hubby and have I decided to let well enough alone. He knows my body well enough that he feels comfortable working on me during this seforum.xxxe- I don't know my classmates well enough to let them practice on me, even though *I* feel like everything's fine. Hard decision to make- I wanted SO BADLY to *fully experience* this class. But I'll get all the more practice this way, lol!

I will also say that this instructor has her head on straight about making sure that her students really know what they're getting into when it comes to taking the chance of working on pregnant women. There is so much in a woman's physiology that changes during pregnancy, and so very rapidly. And there are *two* people's bodies and lives on the table, not just one. She also made sure we understood the liability involved. We should keep our prenatal massage paperwork for 18 years, not the typical 7. Wow! I didn't know that! She stressed the importance of documentation to the Nth degree. And insurance. Lots of insurance.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow and Monday. But what I am *really* eager for is Beyond Monday- when I will actually be certified to lay hands on pregnant women and help them in the way I've always wanted to. Well, one of the ways. I am actually feeling quite emotional about this.... well, maybe that's my own pregnancy hormones kicking in. LOL!

Timedess said:
And there are *two* people's bodies and lives on the table, not just one. She also made sure we understood the liability involved. We should keep our prenatal massage paperwork for 18 years, not the typical 7. Wow! I didn't know that! She stressed the importance of documentation to the Nth degree. And insurance. Lots of insurance.

I guess, I don't quite understand why one should keep the documentation for 18 years. I would think if there were issues that occurred due to the prenatal massage they would be obvious at birth, or within the first 7 years of life. Then again, how could they prove that it was even the massage that caused an issue?

And if there isn't an obvious issue within those first 7 years that is definitely blamed on the prenatal massage the child received while in the womb... then how are they even going to Know that their mother had a massage?

Congratulations, Renee!!! :dancingparty:

maestra said:
Timedess said:
And there are *two* people's bodies and lives on the table, not just one. She also made sure we understood the liability involved. We should keep our prenatal massage paperwork for 18 years, not the typical 7. Wow! I didn't know that! She stressed the importance of documentation to the Nth degree. And insurance. Lots of insurance.

I guess, I don't quite understand why one should keep the documentation for 18 years. I would think if there were issues that occurred due to the prenatal massage they would be obvious at birth, or within the first 7 years of life. Then again, how could they prove that it was even the massage that caused an issue?

And if there isn't an obvious issue within those first 7 years that is definitely blamed on the prenatal massage the child received while in the womb... then how are they even going to Know that their mother had a massage?

maestra, I am not certain how or even that anyone could "prove" that any issues could have been caused by Mom's having had a massage while pregnant, but what I was taught is that "they" can SUE up to the child reaches the age of majority- 18 years, just like a midwife or OB could be sued for that long. She said that she has hundreds of records stored away, because it hasn't been 18 years since she stopped massaging (she has suffered an injury and can't massage any longer). At any rate, if 18's the "statute of limitations", so to speak, I'd think it'd be better to have those records on hand anyway- better safe than sorry. It doesn't scare me away from wanting to do this, but it did open my eyes to the astounding responsibility of what I'm doing.

Update after the class....

Yesterday was HORRIBLE! Not the class, the day! It's the first actual "Monday" I've had in a very long time.

From the rain, to the tornado warnings, to heavier traffic (it was MONDAY, after all- not Saturday or Sunday), to slower traffic due to the rain, to me making just about every possible poor decision on my choice of route (in the hopes of "saving time"- ha ha!). It was HORRIBLE, I say again.

To top it all off, when I made my THIRD wrong turn and realized that even after having turned around to head back in the other direction, I STILL could not find my turnoff, I broke down emotionally. Hello, Hormones! Yes, I has a hysterical, real-tears, snot-slinging nervous breakdown right there in my little car, in the pouring rain, while hydroplaning. Not a pretty sight, I can tell you. I was driving along, bawling my eyes out, screaming and crying and praying "God, please just GET ME THERE!". I wasn't about to turn and go back home- not after I'd spent all that money and time already. I finally picked up my cell phone and called the instructor's number. Thankfully, her husband answered, *didn't* freak out and hang up when he heard a hysterical pregnant woman on the other end, and talked me there.

So I made it there, an hour and a half late, but I made it there. To top it all off, I had not brought my usual snacks and lunch (we'd gone out to lunch the prior two days), and she'd ordered pizza so we could eat in rather than spending the time to go out to lunch. Great thinking, only.... the pizza was late, greasy, and soggy. Blech. I ate crust. It tasted wonderful, but blech.

We went through the remaining techniques, which I was very excited to learn about- especially the sciatic and sacrum helps, because those are my "rough spots" when pregnant and I want to make for darn sure hubby gets WELL trained in how to do those techniques. He is already good with sciatic pain, but from different positions, which I will not be able to assume in a few months.

We were an odd number of students in the class, and since I couldn't get on the table myself, I found myself "sitting on the sidelines watching" for a good part of the class. I did have the opportunity to practice each of the techniques, just not as much as the others. And I sure missed getting to *experience* them, especially since I could have used a few of them right then! But all things in due time, I suppose. In all my watching, I got to see how the others did the moves "Right" and "not right", and I am pretty confident that I can do them all pretty well (besides that I did actually pass the practical exam, too, LOL!).

The whole rest of the day proved to be very emotional for me. Perhaps it was "residue" from the stressful way there. I think probably so. You know how pregnant and menopausal ladies often get hot flashes? Well, I was having "emotion flashes". I'd suddenly feel *something* swell up inside me and try to take hold, and I'd have to turn my head and breathe deeply to keep from bursting out in tears. I was on the verge of tears nearly the whole day. Hello, Hormones. *sigh* My classmates and instructor were very understanding, though. Good group of folks there. :)

I was *very* glad to get home last night. In my "unintentional exploring" trip that morning, I discovered that rather than going the way "Google" had told me to go, which involved a trip down one major highway that I knew fairly well, and then SEVERAL turns and merges onto roads that I did not know well, I could have taken a route that I knew well to get to the westerly portion of my journey, and then traveled all the way down south on ONE major highway that I know fairly well already, leaving me a grand total of *three* other turns to get to her street. Well, I'll *never* forget how to get to her studio again, that's for sure!

As far as the class itself goes, I am *very* glad I took it. I feel prepared to actually "go forth and do likewise". I know that it will take quite a bit of practice (I have a few "not-pregnant" friends in mind to help with that!) before I have it "down pat", and I know that I still have SO much to learn- but this, in everything. I am so excited to actually be able to do this!

I also learned a few things about my own body. "Ahhhhh, so THAT'S why that hurt all the time and why I felt like this" blah blah blah. I know that I'm going to have to adjust the techniques to my own changing body, and I'm realizing that I may not be able to "work up to my due date", like a lot of ladies can- because this isn't my first, it's my tenth, and my body is already weak in certain ways that I'll need to make sure are taken care of properly. But since I work for myself, I'll be able to take on the client load that I feel comfortable with, and as long as I take good care of myself, I can go back to it when I feel ready. No "paid" maternity leave, but on the flip side of that coin, I CAN take off as long as I need/want to, and I can even take the baby in to work with me (with a helper, of course).

I've lowered my table yet again, and my stool WILL be my best friend through this. I can't wait to get a "wedge" pillow, too. And I'm glad that I will have an "excuse" to NOT have to have the heater on in the room- pregnant women are ALWAYS hot-natured, no matter whether they're giving or receiving the massage!

And hubby has watched the DVD of the class that I got for him, and he's quite ready now for me to take over any and all pregnant clientele we will receive. He's got "other fish to fry", LOL! I do think he'll be able to help me through mine a LOT, though- and once again, I am VERY much looking forward to Second Trimester!

I should be receiving my certification papers (provided I actually passed the written exam, which I'm pretty sure I did) in the mail in a week or two.

Renee,
Glad that you muddled through and got to your Prenatal massage class. I predict that all your other CE opportunities will pale in comparison to this, your first ever, and first ever while pregnant. So it'll stay in your memory for quite awhile! Definitely put the techniques to use as quickly as possible with as many people as possible. With CE, I've found, the more you do it after taking the course, implementing techniques into your practice right away, the easier it is for me to remember it.

Those hormones are powerful things, that's for sure! Though I've never been pregnant, my sister had 6... so I've seen those little devils in action many times. :smt096

Glad you cried and processed all that frustration so that you could get where you had to go and do what needed to be done. :smt010

And I'm really glad that the instructor and her hubby were understanding and helpful to you. Were you able to get most of the information, and did it affect the # of hours you are able to use towards recertification when the time comes?

I was just thinking, a Pre-natal massage should probably have it's very own intake health form. Personal opinion, I'd probably want to print it on colored paper, so that it would really stand out in my files. If the client becomes a regular after pregnancy, you could then attach it to her "regular" file.

If, for instance, you were seeing someone during the first trimester, you'd have 18.5 years or more before you'd have to keep the records. Better keep them for 19 years just to be safe! :smt017

maestra said:
Renee,
Glad that you muddled through and got to your Prenatal massage class. I predict that all your other CE opportunities will pale in comparison to this, your first ever, and first ever while pregnant. So it'll stay in your memory for quite awhile! Definitely put the techniques to use as quickly as possible with as many people as possible. With CE, I've found, the more you do it after taking the course, implementing techniques into your practice right away, the easier it is for me to remember it.

Those hormones are powerful things, that's for sure! Though I've never been pregnant, my sister had 6... so I've seen those little devils in action many times. :smt096

Glad you cried and processed all that frustration so that you could get where you had to go and do what needed to be done. :smt010

And I'm really glad that the instructor and her hubby were understanding and helpful to you. Were you able to get most of the information, and did it affect the # of hours you are able to use towards recertification when the time comes?

I was just thinking, a Pre-natal massage should probably have it's very own intake health form. Personal opinion, I'd probably want to print it on colored paper, so that it would really stand out in my files. If the client becomes a regular after pregnancy, you could then attach it to her "regular" file.

If, for instance, you were seeing someone during the first trimester, you'd have 18.5 years or more before you'd have to keep the records. Better keep them for 19 years just to be safe! :smt017

Yes, I was able to "catch up", and no, it didn't mess with my # of hours. I learned that I wasn't the only one who was late arriving yesterday, though I was the latest. We ended up staying late.... maybe as much as I was late in the morning. I don't recall offhand LOL!

Yes, I gave hubby a partial demonstration today while we were slow (and then came out to find a client waiting that we hadn't realized was coming today- somehow, our program has been "slipping" appointments! I'm going back to a good old fashioned appointment book! Thank goodness for forgiving clients, huh?). It was cool, cause he'd watched the video, and so when I told him the name of the technique I was using, he knew what to expect. I heard a lot of "ooohhhh" and "yeah!" -ing. He apparently approved! He even fell asleep while I was working- get this- PIRIFORMIS! How many times can one say THAT? LOL!

I have a good friend coming in a few minutes, whom I'm going to practice on. I think I left my pillows in his room, though- and now he's in there with a client! ACK!

I got so much validation out of that class, though. It was exactly what I was waiting for- the whole time I was in school, I kept thinking "I know I have to do this to get that piece of paper, but I can't wait to get that paper so I can get out and actually LEARN something!"

5/12: 9 weeks today (If I have my dates right)

The past couple of weeks, I've been experiencing hormonal/emotional surges like menopausal women have hot flashes. Not fun! I've also been soooooo veerrrrryyyyyy tttiiiiirrrreeeeeddddd...... like I'm living in slow motion. Also not good. It's hit me, I wonder just how many massages I'd be *good* for in a day.... week.... And I am also wondering how much I can trust my own hips/pelvis. I've been already experiencing some slight round ligament twinges- and I'm not even 2nd trimester (and therefore "massage-safe") yet! This isn't fair!

I have, however, been feeling the baby move, which *always* is a blessing. On top of everything else, worrying about an early miscarriage is never fun! Hubby and I went out on a "real date" last night, and we discussed possible options for the near future. I realized that perhaps, rather than trying to "push" myself into building my pregnancy massage clientele, I should focus my attention on the business end of things... This could be a fantastic opportunity for me to slow down, take a business/management/finance course(s), and get the paperwork.financial end of the business streamlined. He agrees. I may still take a couple of appointments per week, but I am honestly not feeling motivated at all to do any actual massages right now. Maybe it's just the first-trimester tiredness; maybe I'll feel stronger/more capable in a few weeks.

I have my one lady who comes twice weekly for her Fibromyalgia- I will continue to work with her as long as I can. She is easy to work with- she prefers a very gentle, light touch, and I can practice with her new things that I learn. She really doesn't seem to care *what* I do with her, as long as it's something. She gives awesome feedback and so far, it seems like just the act of coming in and getting any sort of bodywork helps her.

I have an appointment with a local midwives' group on Thursday, to discuss my own prenatal care. I had been planning on hitting up several midwives and chiropractors for referrals *first*, and then deciding from among them, based on their responses and how well I felt like I "clicked" with them, for my own needs, but somehow, I just couldn't get that going (lacked energy/motivation). So, this is how it will be. I am planning on discussing my career in depth with whomever I choose to be my caregiver, and I will keep communication open with her to ensure that I have full support and also to make sure that I don't end up "missing" something and working too hard/in a wrong way and end up putting myself at risk. After I get settled with my midwife, I'll be seeking out a chiropractor skilled in prenatal care.

At the end of May, we are supposed to do another chair gig for that horse charity that is close to us. They were So excited about how we did last Fall, and they've offered to put us in all their advertising for the upcoming event. We'll bring both chairs, and they'll (hopefully) set us up in the same little office we were in last Fall (so we should have air conditioning). If it turns out that I can't/don't have the energy to help DH much with the actual massaging, I can revert to discussions with the public and helping to book appointments. I am seriously doubting, now, that we'll end up doing that Bridge Run in August. Maybe the 4th of July thing locally, and the Water Festival thing in September. Maybe.

In many ways, I feel kinda let down. I was all geared up for beginning my new career "up and running" with the prenatal massage, and now that I am pregnant myself, I feel.... BLAH. I am not motivated at all to touch ANYone. DH told me last night that he can see me needing to take a good year to get myself rolling again, and somehow, that feels about right. Not exactly how I'd envisioned it, but on the other hand, starting out slow and steady, with plenty of time to get the business management stuff worked out, will probably be the best thing for us in the long run.

I had let myself, in the past couple of weeks, start to feel like if I didn't do it *now*, I'd never get going with it.... and that is not true. I do have my license. I do have my certification. Heck, that one certification is more than enough CEU's for the next two years, here in Texas (they only require 6/year- pitiful, IMO!). Nobody can take that away from me (well, unless I do something wrong or immoral with them, but that won't happen, lol!). I keep thinking that if I don't do now, I'll *never* get to. We had talked about going to the World Massage Festival in New Braunfels- when will that ever be so close, yet "vacation-like", again? With my Gram living with us, traveling is out anyway. Now, it will be out for at least the next 3 years. But that's not "the end"!

I won't be *here in this place in my life* forever. I'm privy to a very special miracle happening within me right now, and that is worth WAY more than anything else I could possibly desire to do. It just took me by surprise, lol!

Anyway- I'm not here to gripe and moan about this, but to make a record. That's what's going on for now. :D

Timedess said:
Well, today was the first day of this class for me. I must say, I really like the instructor so far. She really seems to know her stuff. Having somewhat extensive experience with pregnancy from the "mommy's" side of things, I knew quite a lot of what she lectured about today- but I did learn quite a bit, too, which pleases me. Tomorrow we do hands-on training.

Don't foget to let us know the name of the class you took and the instructor. :)

And, don't be so hard on yourself. The business side of the "business" needs attention anyway. You're good at it, and there is nothing wrong with concentrating on that until you're feeling more spry! :)

Thanks, pueppi.

The class is Kelly Lott's 21-hour Pregnancy Massage Certification Course.

http://www.kellylott.com/Workshops/PregnancyandPostpartumWorkshopsItinerary/tabid/79/Default.aspx

I do feel that it was well worth the investment of time and money, although I am still wondering if I'll *ever* get to USE what I learned.

I've not been doing so well emotionally the past day or so. Might have something to do with the 2yo who keeps getting up in the middle of the night. :smt009

Shoutbox
  1. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  2. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  6. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  7. emjay:
    Kharghar
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  17. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  29. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  35. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub👍👍👍 every day 3 girlsw,New girl Vicy tiny and cute🔥🔥🔥🔥very good service body slide 😜😜😜 Cici so nice girl very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹 Helen so good deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Jojo ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  42. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, HONEY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    32DD, BIG BOOTY SUPER STAR MEXICANA STELLA AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30 years old and young sweet Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and young Japanese Lily 36 DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Karen, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. bumika.vashi:
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    : JAPANESE SENSATION CHANEL AND SERVICE QUEEN ZOE TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
Back