Overcumming condom shyness

EddieJ

Reaction score
I am a firm believer in playing safe but on my last trip, a combination of familiarity breeding contempt and greed/impatience led me to be negligent. That cost me a dose of chlamydia. Fortunately, symptoms were negligable and treatment was fast and effective. However, it could have been much more serious.

I find that when spending more than one night with a girl, even sometimes during the course of a single LT, I sometimes want more but my todger seems to begin to collapse as the condom packet is being torn open. I have given some thought to ways of making things more interesting to counteract the droop.

These may be obvious to most or not useful to others but I thought I would list some here and maybe other BM's may have additional suggestions. So, beginning with the most obvious:

Use a blue pill or similar product

Butterfly so that each conquest is new and exciting - not consistent with traditional anti-promiscuity advice :)

On the same vein as the butterflying point, only do ST - doesn't have to be one a day

Use massage parlours - they work hard to get the job done and there is an element of new and exciting company

Don't drink too much - the horns of dilemma here / caught between a rock and a hard place / a sacrifice may have to be made somewhere :(

Drink more and f**k less - hardly!

Use quality sensitive condoms - Featherlite or Avanti perhaps?

Keep the lights on - normally bg's are worth looking at

Have an early session in loom before the main session at the bar

Lengthy foreplay

Oral sex - I consider BBBJ and cunnilingus very low risk

Bareback is so much easier, especially after the first couple of times with a new BG but I want to avoid temptation. :nono:

You have gotta be missing something if you are going bareback with such a high STI/AIDs risk.

I would say drink less as this is the leading cause for this problem among most men and if that is unavoidable go for the blue diamonds.

Mark.

i went with 5 girls ,all of them absolutely refused sex without me using a condom, consequently i didn't have much humpy pumpy

I had the opposite problem. Although most girls seemed comfortable with using condoms, I estimate that about 25% of the girls I was with(I haven't done a tally yet), wanted to have intercourse without condoms, several even on the first "date". The way it usually went was that after extesive foreplay(I go down on her, then she goes down on me), the girl would stop s*cking me, rise up(I would think she was coming towards me to kiss my mouth again), then just grab my c*ck, shove it in her c*nt, and drop her hips hard.f I would be lying back enjoying the BJ when she made her move, so it would all happen so fast, that it gave me only a split second to summon my willpower to object. Very difficult to do under the circumstances!

But on a couple of occasions, it was even more blatant than that, because I would grab the condom pack when it was time to insert, and the girl said, "No. No use condom," and argued with me about it. In one case, the girl refused to have sex with me if I insisted on using a condom, which I did. She rolled over and went to sleep, and I was forced to do the same.

It is very hard to understand that kind of behavior. And with one girl, who I did slip up with and go bareback, when I was ready to pop my load, out of curiosity as I had no intention of doing so, I asked her if she wanted me to cum inside her or not. Her reply was "Up to you!" Of course, I withdrew just before I climaxed.

JayBee :)

I was also a bold boy on my trip to los :embrassed

Although I had all the best intentions in the world, With the alcohol and no will power whatsoever I failed miserably and out of the 4 girls I went with all of them done it without :eek:mg:

Luckily for me I didnt catch anything, But realised how stupid it was in hindsight, So this time I will be covering up with the full rubber jacket before I go into battle in future, Well at least thats the plan :embrassed :(

When i was recently in Patong i was having the same problem when the condom goes on it is difficult to maintain an erection :sad: so i decided to try a blue diamond that fixed the erection problem but there was no pay off at the end after 1hr + i would just give up in exhaustion i spent my last 2 days with the same girl who promised me that she was clean so i thought fcuk it i went bareback but i still had the same problem no pay of :( i thought there was some thing wrong with me when i got back to Australia i went to the doctor to get tested all good by the way i told the DOC what had been happening he told me that it was all in my head i need to relax i may have been fealing guilty or some sh!t like that any way i have started running again so when i go back in july i might be able to go fo 2 hrs b4 given up i feal sorry for the BG's :D

Same same! Last trip got careless a few times and had to wait for the dreaded results which were all negative.Does'nt matter how many tests I have done it's always a relieve to hear those magic words 'Negative'. So once again i will always use a condom or at least make an attempt too !

how many of you would trust a b.g who says she has been to the clinic and is clean ?
i for one wouldnt ,but it didnt stop me when i had ,had a few beers ,i was lucky and went to a chemist ,explained the sympton i was suffering did what i was told and was clear of the symptons etc within a few days ,but it was all my own fault and i should of kept it covered .
happens to the best of us at times

We don't trust them with anything else they tell us......but for some reason we want to believe that when they tell us they are clean, they are telling the truth......probably because deep down we all prefer ****ing without a condom and want to reassured that the risk we are about to take will be a minor one.

I would suspect that truth is that they would never be 100% sure. So asking a bg if she is clean is totally pointless.

Any girl that goes "bare " has done this with others.... :puke:

I had the same thing on my last trip, the st was giving bj and before I knew it, she was on top of, my beautiful weapon inside her!

I pushed her away immediately and lectured her! She thought about it as a "joke", but she understood my miscontentment.

I came then in her mouth, and did not use the other entry anymore.

But after the deed, talking a bit with the girl, it was clearshe had a deadwish. :sad:

She talked about her husband that died (but did not tell from what), she worked for her baby and whole the family, and that she only wanted one thing : to be dead!

Well if she continues those little suprises, she will manage!

ive taken measures to assure i dont screw up.i dont care what it looks like but i keep the condoms right on the headboard oif my bed. althoguh ive slippedup in the past if i was with a girl that said "no condom" id be real nervous. its one thing to be in the heat of passion and not take one but to have a girl say "no condom" thats not good

I have always disliked using condoms. And similarly to other's posts here I also have problems finishing when using them. Lately I have taken up the habit of using lube with them. A little on the outside, as well as some on the inside does seem to help a lot.

It certainly does take the romance out of things when you have to take a break from the action to do this, but it does feel a lot better for both people.

i know its a bit off thread, but after reading tin tins thread , and others too,how come bg,s husbands all seem to have died ?
out of the 5 girls i went with 3 said their husbands had died in either car or m/cycle crashes,one lady told me this ,but i took it with a pinch of salt
as usual,
then she showed me loads of scars all over her body where she was thrown onto the road , she said her husband broke his neck in the accident

Hi guys!
Just for your information. Did you know that Chlamydia not only infects the genitals but can also infect your mouth,throuth and eyes! So you who think it's safe to have a blowjob without a condom, you are wrong! So once a girl has given an infected guy a BBBJ, there is a very big risk that you can also get infected by that girl if you don't protect youself, even a deep tongue kiss can infect your mouth and throuth! I often see guys being tongue- kissed by bargirls they have never even met before just after a few minutes of conversation in the bars! Girls that do this has probably kissed lots of guys like this many times before! I always try to keep the kissing to the outside of the mouth! I've noticed that some girls use antibacterial Listerine mouthwash, before I thought it was just because they wanted a fresher breath, but now I think it's because they think it also kills of any venerical bacteria, which I doubt it does! Remember that Chlamydia is the most common VD, and often without any pain or signs! My guess would be that girls that do BBBJ more or less all have this disease! So not only for your own sake, but even for all the rest of us that comes after you, Please use a condom at all times! :love: ;)

It might not work for everyone but may be extremely useful for some.

buy some of those little thai condoms and put one over your toungue?

There is a horrendous death toll on the roads, over 600 last Songkran just on motorbikes, but I guess that they would all deny having a bf/husband at home, maybe it is easier than talking about them?

I used to sit in the Blue Lotus and watch countless girls getting dropped off to work in a bar by Thai blokes, they could'nt all be brothers could they? But I have never yet met a girl working in a bar that admitted to being in a relationship with a Thai man, not that I have asked them all you understand..

I met a girl in Bangkok a few years ago, in polite company, and she told me that 'I have no boyfriend in Bangkok'. A couple of hours later, a young man turned up and was introduced to me as her boyfriend 'who has just come back to Bangkok', she had told me no lies, but not quite the truth either.

I think that the truth to Thai girls is a relative concept, and we all have a distant relative or two don't we?

:cheers:

Back to the original topic.

I was highly alarmed at Jaybee's post regarding bg's who actually insist no condom should be used ...(and there was me thinking only the guys did that)

I remember quite a long time ago on the forum there was a post about a bg who had HIV and was now hell bent on reaping revenge on others, i have also heard similar stories about bg's with HIV - angry at the world and fully determined to pass it on to as many farang as possible.

I have never met a bg myself that didn't want the condom used and quite frankly i would be highly suspicious that she might be one of these bg's looking for revenge.

On my last trip (Nov 2004) there was a patong bg who's name i won't mention, who reached over for the condom for round 3 of our sessions. I had put the condom on myself for the the first 2 shags, but as she was on top at this point she reached over herself and started opening one up 4 me.

Anyway i was a little drunk but i swear i felt the condom going on, it was only when i reached climax that i realised she hadn't actually put it on at all.
All kinds of thoughts were racing through my head - was she a HIV revenge seeker ? Was she looking to get up the duff and trap me for my money?

I asked her why she didn't put it on and she just shrugged and said she didn't know, I made a point of telling her off and pointing out how stupid it is but in the end gave the good old ''mai pen rai'' line.

On return home i contemplated having a test at the hospital but was worried because i knew that once it is made official by the authorities your life is over and you can forget trips to los or anything else for that matter.

I decided after investigating these ''self test kits'' that i would order and do it myself, I was assured by the doctors at this clinic in the USA that these tests are highly accurate too.
Having to wait 12 weeks or more since the end of November has seemed like forever, I decided that if the result was to prove positive then i would back this up with the hospital appointment.

Fortunately it was negative on both tests, 1 after 12 weeks and the other 2 weeks later just to put my mind at rest. If i thought the 12 weeks incubation period was a long wait then i was mistaken, that 10 - 15 minutes waiting for the chemicals to mix with the blood in the little device was the longest wait of my life.

That is really my point to all , wear a condom for gods sake.

Peace

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  3. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  4. emjay:
    Kharghar
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  30. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  33. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub👍👍👍 every day 3 girlsw,New girl Vicy tiny and cute🔥🔥🔥🔥very good service body slide 😜😜😜 Cici so nice girl very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹 Helen so good deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Jojo ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, HONEY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    32DD, BIG BOOTY SUPER STAR MEXICANA STELLA AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30 years old and young sweet Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and young Japanese Lily 36 DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Karen, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    : JAPANESE SENSATION CHANEL AND SERVICE QUEEN ZOE TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very sexy, and so friendly. Beautiful girl with great massage skills and willing to give you a happy fun session multiple times if you wish💯R
Back