Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, former lurker. Some mini reviews and I get to see Daniella tomorrow!

Shag99

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to this board, probably been lurking for a few months, so I thought I would give some mini reviews on my experiences around the GTA.

Now, I know that anyone can post on this thread, but let's keep it constructive and not let the BS interfere. If you're posting to spread lies, go and do it somewhere else.

I have been hobbying for about 12 years. Mostly MPs but a few BP girls here and there. MPs are by far the better option in my opinion, because although you are paying more you generally know what you're walking into. BP girls are a complete crap shoot.

Keep in mind that this is my first ever post on any board ever, so if it seems all over the place... I'm learning.

So, I started in Durham and eventually branched out to other areas to broaden my experience. My early days were spent at Pickering Angels, and at that time I thought PA was as good as it gets, girls were hot, it was close and I was far too young to understand the "extras" world. The thought of a hot woman getting naked and jerking me off was mind-blowing enough. So, all of experiences were very much "within MP limits" no complaints I had a lot of good sessions with a lot of smoking hot women. As I said, I thought PA was the bee's knees but dear lord, was I ever wrong. My first non PA experience was an Asian massage parlour. My first taste of the "extras". I had lots of fun bouncing from place to place in the Midland and McNichol area - Purple Sugar and the other places in that parking lot and surrounding areas. Honestly none of the ladies I saw at these places are worth mentioning because although I was receiving extras and having fun, they were pretty much the typical Asian experience - terrible blowjobs and lifeless FS. Keep in mind this is all based on my experiences, there could amazing AMP ladies out there that are out of this world, but I have yet to see any. Feel free to recommend.

Started to look for other MPs to visit. I'm a sucker for Europeans and South Americans so that was my focus. Fast forward to about 2 months ago when I first found out about the Premier chain, Perla in particular. HO-LY SHIT was I ever missing out.. I can't believe I had not heard about this place. Everything from the look of the place to the women..... I was and still am in heaven and have a massive TDL.

On to some mini reviews from some past memorable experiences. As always YMMV. Don't know how common it is but I LOVE to be the masseuse in my sessions

Elite Studio Spa

Sonia - Older European, very nice woman, killer body for her age and an awesome CBJ. Does not offer FS, digits allowed. Saw her 5-6 times, all-in $140 30 mins

Lisa - Middle aged Asian woman, amazing tits, decent massage and gave me a choice of CBJ or BBBJ. Lack lustre BJ didn't inquire about FS. I think it cost me $140 30 mins did not repeat.

Natasha - (has moved on I think) Blond European in her 40s. Nice body, decent massage, everything on the menu. Opted for CBJ, BBBJ not on the menu as far as I know, FS was available but didn't bother. BJ was average. Kitty smelled awful. Did not repeat.

There is one more at Elite that is my gem... back off get your own lol

Blue Sky - AMP

Only been once, Saw a girl named Aowa. Like I said before typical Asian experience. Waste of money. However, I saw a more buxom lady on the way out with some tattoos, could've been the owner. I would definitely give her a try.

Perla

Monica - my very first Perla girl. Overall a good first experience. Cute European with a small but nice body. Kitty had slight odour. She came into the room and it was basically high school right from the start. Making out, touching, fingering, slurping, licking, etc. I had a good time, I guess you could say I got a BBBJ finish but I don't know if it was just me but she never actually put it in her mouth. It was more just licking and BLS. Damage - $150

Diana - super hot middle-eastern with killer tits and ass. She massaged me for maybe 5 mins and then I took over. Solid 20 minute massage with no play (my rules) until the flip. She flipped and I continued the massage for a few minutes and then began to touch and play, fairly certain gave her an orgasm. My turn. Hop back on the table and she treated me like a king.. finish was BBBJ/Russian, I didn't ask for it, it just happened. After lurking on this board and knowing the standards I offered her the standard oral tip, she refused and said she had a great time but I insisted she take it. Damage - $200

Naomi - site says Spanish but I'm 99% sure she's Asian. Super hot and she might the BEST ass I've ever seen/handled. She entered the room and much like Diana she massaged for a few minutes and then I took over. Same routine 20 mins, she flipped, I played and then she took over. Didn't receive any extras because I didn't ask. I've seen reviews saying they're available, but if we're being honest I'm a tad shy and awkward when I comes to asking for extras. Overall a great session $150

Tessa - IMO this girl visually is 9/10 she is my kind of girl. Site says European but lack of any accent at all leads me to believe she is Canadian. Tessa and I Clicked right off the bat. Same as previous session with doing the massaging etc. My turn. Very sexual, amazing DFK (not too deep) with BBBJ 69 finish. I did ask this time and she gave me the "just for you" line lol. After the session we chatted for about 15 mins and we have a lot in common. Definitely will repeat with Tessa. She is awesome. Only had an extra $40 on me for tip. Damage - $190

Tomorrow I will be seeing the INFAMOUS UNICORN Daniella at 1pm. Can't wait to see what see looks like. I love exotic women and by the sounds of it she is a site to behold. Daniella if you read this.. you have quite the massage coming your way tomorrow.

On my TDL so far:
DANIELLA
Nina - Pure
Stella - Pure
Nicole - Pure
Ryan - Pure
Blair - Pure
Nikki - Perla
Vivian - Perla
Dakota - Perla
Cherry - Perla
Jasmin - Perla
Akira - Perla
Lexi - Perla
Alexis - Platinum

Thanks for the reviews.
You have quite the TDL

Another Daniella convert.
She is great.

Thanks for sharing. How did the mp react to you only having $40?

I was like you starting at Pickering Angels because I live in Pickering. I discovered Premier Spa after a couple of months and never went back to the Angels.
I have not seen any of the girls you reviewed. I consider Daniella to be a regular for me and you will really enjoy her. Have fun.

Last edited:
Shill away IronHearted. I am real and the thread is real I have no other way of proving it to you, I'm currently at home watching Brooklyn 99 in my boxers. I can send you a pic if you want. It seams every time someone posts for the first time that term gets thrown around a lot. Like I said leave the BS and be constuctive.

Freshy, there was no price negotiation when I asked for the extras. It's all I had on me so she took it with grace.

Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to this board, probably been lurking for a few months, so I thought I would give some mini reviews on my experiences around the GTA.

Now, I know that anyone can post on this thread, but let's keep it constructive and not let the BS interfere. If you're posting to spread lies, go and do it somewhere else.

I have been hobbying for about 12 years. Mostly MPs but a few BP girls here and there. MPs are by far the better option in my opinion, because although you are paying more you generally know what you're walking into. BP girls are a complete crap shoot.

Keep in mind that this is my first ever post on any board ever, so if it seems all over the place... I'm learning.

So, I started in Durham and eventually branched out to other areas to broaden my experience. My early days were spent at Pickering Angels, and at that time I thought PA was as good as it gets, girls were hot, it was close and I was far too young to understand the "extras" world. The thought of a hot woman getting naked and jerking me off was mind-blowing enough. So, all of experiences were very much "within MP limits" no complaints I had a lot of good sessions with a lot of smoking hot women. As I said, I thought PA was the bee's knees but dear lord, was I ever wrong. My first non PA experience was an Asian massage parlour. My first taste of the "extras". I had lots of fun bouncing from place to place in the Midland and McNichol area - Purple Sugar and the other places in that parking lot and surrounding areas. Honestly none of the ladies I saw at these places are worth mentioning because although I was receiving extras and having fun, they were pretty much the typical Asian experience - terrible blowjobs and lifeless FS. Keep in mind this is all based on my experiences, there could amazing AMP ladies out there that are out of this world, but I have yet to see any. Feel free to recommend.

Started to look for other MPs to visit. I'm a sucker for Europeans and South Americans so that was my focus. Fast forward to about 2 months ago when I first found out about the Premier chain, Perla in particular. HO-LY SHIT was I ever missing out.. I can't believe I had not heard about this place. Everything from the look of the place to the women..... I was and still am in heaven and have a massive TDL.

On to some mini reviews from some past memorable experiences. As always YMMV. Don't know how common it is but I LOVE to be the masseuse in my sessions

Elite Studio Spa

Sonia - Older European, very nice woman, killer body for her age and an awesome CBJ. Does not offer FS, digits allowed. Saw her 5-6 times, all-in $140 30 mins

Lisa - Middle aged Asian woman, amazing tits, decent massage and gave me a choice of CBJ or BBBJ. Lack lustre BJ didn't inquire about FS. I think it cost me $140 30 mins did not repeat.

Natasha - (has moved on I think) Blond European in her 40s. Nice body, decent massage, everything on the menu. Opted for CBJ, BBBJ not on the menu as far as I know, FS was available but didn't bother. BJ was average. Kitty smelled awful. Did not repeat.

There is one more at Elite that is my gem... back off get your own lol

Blue Sky - AMP

Only been once, Saw a girl named Aowa. Like I said before typical Asian experience. Waste of money. However, I saw a more buxom lady on the way out with some tattoos, could've been the owner. I would definitely give her a try.

Perla

Monica - my very first Perla girl. Overall a good first experience. Cute European with a small but nice body. Kitty had slight odour. She came into the room and it was basically high school right from the start. Making out, touching, fingering, slurping, licking, etc. I had a good time, I guess you could say I got a BBBJ finish but I don't know if it was just me but she never actually put it in her mouth. It was more just licking and BLS. Damage - $150

Diana - super hot middle-eastern with killer tits and ass. She massaged me for maybe 5 mins and then I took over. Solid 20 minute massage with no play (my rules) until the flip. She flipped and I continued the massage for a few minutes and then began to touch and play, fairly certain gave her an orgasm. My turn. Hop back on the table and she treated me like a king.. finish was BBBJ/Russian, I didn't ask for it, it just happened. After lurking on this board and knowing the standards I offered her the standard oral tip, she refused and said she had a great time but I insisted she take it. Damage - $200

Naomi - site says Spanish but I'm 99% sure she's Asian. Super hot and she might the BEST ass I've ever seen/handled. She entered the room and much like Diana she massaged for a few minutes and then I took over. Same routine 20 mins, she flipped, I played and then she took over. Didn't receive any extras because I didn't ask. I've seen reviews saying they're available, but if we're being honest I'm a tad shy and awkward when I comes to asking for extras. Overall a great session $150

Tessa - IMO this girl visually is 9/10 she is my kind of girl. Site says European but lack of any accent at all leads me to believe she is Canadian. Tessa and I Clicked right off the bat. Same as previous session with doing the massaging etc. My turn. Very sexual, amazing DFK (not too deep) with BBBJ 69 finish. I did ask this time and she gave me the "just for you" line lol. After the session we chatted for about 15 mins and we have a lot in common. Definitely will repeat with Tessa. She is awesome. Only had an extra $40 on me for tip. Damage - $190

Tomorrow I will be seeing the INFAMOUS UNICORN Daniella at 1pm. Can't wait to see what see looks like. I love exotic women and by the sounds of it she is a site to behold. Daniella if you read this.. you have quite the massage coming your way tomorrow.

On my TDL so far:
DANIELLA
Nina - Pure
Stella - Pure
Nicole - Pure
Ryan - Pure
Blair - Pure
Nikki - Perla
Vivian - Perla
Dakota - Perla
Cherry - Perla
Jasmin - Perla
Akira - Perla
Lexi - Perla
Alexis - Platinum

I will be ready for you tomorrow :);)

Shill away IronHearted. I am real and the thread is real I have no other way of proving it to you, I'm currently at home watching Brooklyn 99 in my boxers. I can send you a pic if you want. It seams every time someone posts for the first time that term gets thrown around a lot. Like I said leave the BS and be constuctive.

Freshy, there was no price negotiation when I asked for the extras. It's all I had on me so she took it with grace.
Hey Shag99, at what point of the session did you request extras? At the start or part way in? What's the best time to ask?

@Freshy1 As I said before I'm kind of shy and awkward about asking sounds like you are too. I find the best way is to just get a feel for how the session is going and try to let it happen naturally. I don't really know how else to explain. Like others have said it might a few times of seeing a particular lady to get to the point of extras. If you don't ask, you won't get. Just feel it out and go with your gut. Always, Always tip.

@Freshy1 As I said before I'm kind of shy and awkward about asking sounds like you are too. I find the best way is to just get a feel for how the session is going and try to let it happen naturally. I don't really know how else to explain. Like others have said it might a few times of seeing a particular lady to get to the point of extras. If you don't ask, you won't get. Just feel it out and go with your gut. Always, Always tip.
Thanks. Sometimes time flies and if you ask too late, you might get a rush job. One time asked for fs with 10 min left, she was dry and it felt like getting a friction burn, should have passed but was hard up. Live and learn

I have found that usually you can tell pretty quickly in a session if there are extras on the table. Just by body movement and lines like "so what do you want today" Some guys like to get it out of the way at the beginning but to me that's too much like buying a new car. I find the subtle approach much more organic and arousing. Hey but that's just me.

Is Daniella paying you bitch boys to shill for her? I'm sure she's been ran through by everyone posting on this board. She only good for her pussy. Fucking whore.

Aww did i hurt your feelings?
Whiteknight here also known as Fanboy
You talking to Daniella you panty waste.
Why don't you just stop this shit. You are having a mental breakdown, get some help.

Whiteknight here also known as Fanboy
You talking to Daniella you panty waste.
Why don't you just stop this shit. You are having a mental breakdown, get some help.
you not special. I can fuck Daniella tooif i want. Just pay her enough and shr spread her hooker legs. Fuckin whore

Is Daniella paying you bitch boys to shill for her? I'm sure she's been ran through by everyone posting on this board. She only good for her pussy.

Honestly bro...give it a rest...if u want to attack us go ahead. But really attacking Daniella and the other ladies on here is really low...u are taking trolling to a new level...

you not special. I can fuck Daniella tooif i want. Just pay her enough and shr spread her hooker legs. Fuckin whore

Aren't you banned from Premier Spas? Then clearly you cant get Daniella even if you want... So are you finally admitting that you haven't seen her yet then?

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back