Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEFERTITI 3196 ST ANTOINE W. 514 937 5885

postie272000

Reaction score
HandyJoe
Ring

User since 15 Jun 2004 - 86 posts
Posted on 13 Oct 2004 at 11:04.00 PM

I went to Nefertiti last Friday and ask who is new and they said Sandra is one of their new blond and slim addition to their MPs. Ok I said and gave the usual $50 for one hour and lie on the table. She knocked on the door and guess who entered the room? Alexandra of Isis. Well she didn't recognize me and I pretend that I don't know her too. Since telling her that I know her name change and other stuff would kill the mood and bla bla bla..
After 45 minutes of massage I asked her are you finally going to get to the goodie goodie part or not.... She laughed and said sure but it will cost you extra... Merde .. What a turn off ... when a MP goes to accounting stuff right off the batch it just kills the whole thing for me. But Willy was to wake to turn off the switch so I just went with a simple HJ and gave her $20 and she looked at me like what is this and I can make it better but I said thanks and she left. I don't know what happened to her she was great at Isis and never gave me such an attitude.... anyhow ... I don't think I would repeat with her..... I go back to my usual places like Lotus, Isis and Abandon. Anyway the place is going down ever since the old girls of Nefertiti left. The towels smell like a dead cat and rooms are way to dark and damp. When Irina the owner or receptionist was there the place was much better and running smooth but now it has nothing less than VIP West Island.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Nefertiti 514-937-5885 3196 St-Antoine West
woundup
VIP
Posted on 15 Oct 2004 at 10:28.34 PM

A few weeks ago I tried their "new girl" Sophie, it turns out that it was Tina of Spa Isis. She recognized me and after the initial awkwardness we were soon chatting and joking - overall a nice session with a great finish (HJ, topless).

I also miss some of my favourites that have left. While Sophie/Tina is great, I not sure I'd become a "regular" - ymmv of course. The last time I saw Irina she mentioned that they would be hiring more girls this month so maybe there's still hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keyboard

User since 16 Oct 2004 - 3 posts
Posted on 16 Oct 2004 at 03:36.44 PM

Hmm, Can someone tell me what's going on here? I went to Nefertiti and asked for a girl with a HUGE pair of boobs and Irina, the receptionist told me that she has this blond and beautiful girl who will take care of me. Ok I took my shower and lie down on the table, and to my surprise the Linda of Isis come in to the room. I had Linda while back in Isis, although she tries to figure out where she has met me before, I pretend that it was my first time that I have ever seen her. We had a nice conversation and then a very relaxing release with topless for $40. Although I was happy with the session but I went to explore new MPs with huge cups and got the same girl that I had before. Based on what I read here I guess all the girls after their retirement join the Nefertiti salon. Most of their girls although are great but if they keep getting Isis's old girls I rather to go to the source at Isis and get them before retirement. As Isis is getting 1-2 new girls a week they export their old ones to the other Russian joints. I am wondering if all these salons belong to a Russian mafia and they just switch the girls from their top salons to the older salons.
Although I will still keep going to Nefertiti but from now on for the new adventure I will try Isis, at least their new girls are really new in this business and in their early 20s.

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 23 Oct 2004 at 04:40.56 PM

Aleena,

I think she is around 30, small breast, nice butt, slim, redhead, looks like cher, massage was weak, she is greedy started to ask me how much I want to spend etc, In the end I took the $20 option, she seemed quite upset about it and gave me a poor mechanical hj. Too bad I usually tip really well. I would not repeat with her.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 23 Oct 2004 at 04:47.01 PM

Alexandra

Blond, 35ish, avg body, b+ to c cup, poor massage, found her to be greedy, started to ask me how much I want to spend etc. took the nude hj option, she kept her g on, finish was average, I would not repeat even though she said she would offer more next time.

JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 23 Oct 2004 at 04:52.43 PM

Lisa

blond, pretty, 35ish, big breast, massage was average, finish was also average, limited options, no mention of tips, I tipped her $40, I would repeat with her.

kman99
Ring
Posted on 26 Oct 2004 at 03:30.03 PM

Joe,

I had Victoria yesterday. it was my first time at Nefer, so not sure if the name fits the girl. I was told I would get Lisa but got there late and in walks a curvy blonde with nice D-cups. long blonde hair NOT fat. I assumed she was Lisa but I only found out at the end she was Victoria. anyhow, the service was good. Took 1hr and got about 10-15 minutes of ball tickling and ass play. Got to the turning point and asked her to disrobe. Got her naked to g-string. Asked her to remove it, she smiled and said, "maybe next time". After a few min of HJ, and soft sucking, convinced her to remove the g-string, revealing a nicely shaved Y. Very friendly and I guess we got along. got her to turn around so that I could see those D's in the mirror while I was behind her. Got to finish between her breasts,. left happy, 60$ tip. possible repeat.

CoolBaba
Platinum

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 122 posts
Posted on 25 Nov 2004 at 01:01.20 PM

After reading some of reviews I was tempted to give Nefertiti a try.

Got Jane, kind of pretty early 30's Ukrainian... nice massage but greedy on options. Very greedy.

Give me the I would offer more next time if your are loyal. I told her that I would, if she promises not to massage any other man but me. We talk about marriage and had a good laught.

Nice naked HJ but @ 50...it's too much.

Repeat, with her no...

woundup
VIP
Posted on 27 Nov 2004 at 12:09.47 AM

Tried Stephanie the other day. Dark blond, a little extra weight around the middle but not too much. Younger than many of the ladies who work there which might explain her quiet, almost shy personality. A decent massage but the finish was not very sensual but again this might be because she is new to this line of work. To her credit though, she certainly gave it her best shot. Maybe she will get better with time.

Still miss some of my old favourites like Milena (anyone know what happened to her?). Alexandra is still around but does not work as often as before and is hard to book. I not ready to give up on them yet though.

User Re: Re: Nefertiti 514-937-5885 3196 St-Antoine West
woundup
VIP
Posted on 27 Nov 2004 at 12:13.25 AM

I believe Jane also works as Katherine at SpaIsis... or used to, I noticed she is no longer on the schedule as SpaIsis.

quote:

Originally posted by CoolBaba
After reading some of reviews I was tempted to give Nefertiti a try.

Got Jane, kind of pretty early 30's Ukrainian... nice massage but greedy on options. Very greedy.

Give me the I would offer more next time if your are loyal. I told her that I would, if she promises not to massage any other man but me. We talk about marriage and had a good laught.

Nice naked HJ but @ 50...it's too much.

Repeat, with her no...

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 03 Dec 2004 at 10:17.40 AM

I've been going there for a while now, and I've found that the girls are starting to get greedy.....At first they would never ask for a tip and it was up to me.....Now they seem to want to negotiate everything and they all brought their prices up used to be the standard 20/40/60....Now I had one girl ask me for 100 for a hude HJ.....What the hell is that? I'd rather spend 150 at ISIS where half of their staff left to go work and get treated much better, oh well that's life.

User Re: Nefertiti--3196 St-Antoine West--937-5885
JoeSakic
Ring

Posted on 23 Dec 2004 at 10:19.46 AM

I had Lisa again but she has changed. She is still blond, pretty, has nice D cup, ok butt, lots of makeup, well looks the same but her attitude changed. The massage was poor, after the flip she asked how much i wanted to spend? (big mood killer for me, since I always tip well anyways) I asked her whats the most she would offer, she said nude with g and you can touch. I said I'll give u a $60 tip, she replied no thats $80 and its a special price for u. I hesitantly agreed. I found the finish was poor and felt rushed. It took her a while to finish me. I could see she was getting frustrated. Anyways thats its for me, I would not repeat with her again. I've seen her a few times from time to time but I found her cold and greedy this time.
She use to work at isis not sure under which name.

Last edited by JoeSakic on 23 Dec 2004 at 10:21.49 AM.

Phil
Ring
Located in West Island

User since 08 Jun 2004 - 123 posts
Posted on 23 Dec 2004 at 10:32.32 AM

Dude...I felt the same way/ It has even gotten to the point that Irina is suggesting specific girls for me, becuase i have had such terrible visits as of late. I will definitly not be repeating for a while.

Phil

TheMan
Ring
Posted on 12 Jan 2005 at 05:37.23 PM

Went for a massage yesterday afternoon, had no appointment, paid the fee for an hour, showered and waited, got an older russian wrestler, don't remember the name, mid to late thirties, heavy legs, and a bit of a stomach. Did 40 minutes on the back then asked me to flip, asked if I wanted extra, I replied no thanks. She was disapointed, but I hate when they ask and then start to negotiate.

User Re: Re: Nefertiti--3196 St-Antoine West--937-5885
Master
VIP
Located in NDG , Montreal

User since 05 Aug 2004 - 41 posts
Posted on 12 Jan 2005 at 09:19.56 PM

quote:

Originally posted by JoeSakic
I had Lisa again but she has changed. She is still blond, pretty, has nice D cup, ok butt, l........
She use to work at isis not sure under which name.

LOL another retired Mp from Isis to Nefertiti hahaha..
I think she used to work as Linda in Isis. I kinda like her , she was slim and good looking at Isis about a year ago, I don't know why put on too much lb on her. Any way I know she went for vacation and the next thing you know she was gone from Isis.... I should have known she will end up in Nefertiti..
I think when they get older or they cannot get new clients in to the salons, they move on to somewhere else. She is still nice to me even at Nefertiti but she started to get a little greedy and charges $20 more than even her usual price list. That's why I stop seeing her and if I want to see a blond, I go to see Emily of Lotus or Gabrielle of decelles.

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 13 Mar 2005 at 11:05.04 PM

Si vous aime le femme de 40+ mais bien fait allez voir Stella.

La femme a tout pour vous plaire, ex-maniquen en Russie et elle est tres sexy aussi. Ses prix son de 20, 40, 80. Si vous aime le massage fort, elle peut vous aider. Elle va tout faire pour vous plaire, belle experience. Tres jolie femme pour son age. Pas de BJ, FS. mais pour le reste YMMV.

Allez la voir vous serez pas decu.

Today

spartacus
Platinum
Located in montreal

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 205 posts
Posted on 13 Mar 2005 at 11:56.43 PM

Hi Today
alot of us are interested in good looking women who are 40+
can you expand on your post. did you take a massge from stella or is this just promotion

so
is she thin medium/ toned
tall short medium
blond brunette redhead
long hair / short hair
eyes color
breasts saggy firm bolt ons small big?
ass ? legs?

massage you say hard is ok
what about the hj good bad ???

please tell us
Thanks spartacus

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 14 Mar 2005 at 01:37.37 PM

Hi Spartacus,

She is like 5'8 and have a very big breasr bien fermes et dures, naturelles.

Elle a les cheveux brun et court, tres bien maquille tout le temps et des levres tres pulpeuse qui donne envie de l'embraser. Elle a un ragard tres sexy et sait comment plaire a un male. Elle fake les gemisment comme si elle se faissait baiser et cela donne un plus incroyable a son HJ.

Ses yeux son bruns et elle te regards constament. Son deriere n'est pas tres firme con une jeune femme, mais acceptable pour son age. Elle pese environ 135 lb et se laisse maser et aime bc cela. Seulement pour 60$ tu a acces a tout sauf le Y.

Voila, allez la voir par vous meme.

Today

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 06 May 2005 at 01:07.36 AM

stella,

seen her lately,..arrive at the door, they locked it, standing waiting outside the door in this part of town with a neon light reading "massage"....okay.....get in, stella available.

Milf type, as described above tall firm, very nice C cups. 55 /hour. very good massage. Lots teasing, Notice I like the older experienced MPs. $50 tip. acces on top and ymmv.

recommend the lady, but not crazy above location

ciao.

p.s. pretty quiet here, seems all the talk is in retsricted area ;(

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 02 Aug 2005 at 08:19.03 PM

went here and met Daisha,..eastern european, she is 5 '6" blond C cups 130lbs, nice lady, 38-39,...eager to please ..nice personality, fairly good massage, teasing, open, ymmv 50$/hour plus tip. top access ...wandering hands. Overall pleasant.

will go back.

ciao

princharming
VIP

User since 08 Oct 2005 - 28 posts
Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 12:18.47 AM

Anyone know if Linda of Nefertiti (Anita of Isis) is still working at Nefer? she gave the best teasing I ever got...

princharming
VIP

Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 12:19.51 AM

I saw Lisa many times now and she is very sweet and nice. How far can you go with her?

justme
Ring
Posted on 19 Nov 2005 at 08:52.22 AM

hi prince,

you said that you saw lisa many times. why dont you tell us how far it went with her? how does she look like? how much did you pay (tip)?

merlin

princharming
VIP

Posted on 23 Nov 2005 at 05:15.04 AM

Lisa is a beautiful tall woman, late 20's, from Eastern Europe. She is around 5'8, 140 lbs, great curves. I just had the standard HJ, tip her 40$.

RickyMartin

User since 30 Dec 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 30 Dec 2005 at 03:53.52 PM

Veronica of Nefertiti offers incall in NDG when she doesn't work at Nefertiti. It is $130 for massage and FS. She has D cup maybe 5.5, 145 lbs. Short blond hair.

Her number is 585-1646

Enjoy

RickyMartin

Mike255
Ring

User since 31 Dec 2004 - 66 posts
Posted on 03 Jan 2006 at 01:00.34 AM

Further to Princharming review on Lisa

She is Blonde/Blue/5'8/140 nice curves, Polish, speaks English well. Nice girl, soft massage, although I asked for medium.
Decent ending, just took the HJ for 40 but she seemed willing to do a lot more, but I did not get into it.

A definite repeat. I really go for these tall, curvy, MILFs, especially when blonde/blue.

justme
Ring
Posted on 03 Jan 2006 at 10:20.49 AM

hello everybody

i have been very busy since the last 5 weeks and i needed a good rub to finish the year. so i called nifertiti and ask for alexandra since i use to get good milleage with her. i went there 15mn past my appointment time and somebody else got her (hope it was a mm member!)

anyway, in comes daisha. blonde, close to 40 years old, 5`6 140 and C. good rub and a little teasing but greedy. asked up front for 60$ for topless. 30 for plain HJ. I took the hj only since she pissed me off with the price list.

i read about veronique who is willing to work at home. anybody tried her?

merlin

Albert
Located in Monteral

User since 04 Jan 2006 - 1 posts
Posted on 04 Jan 2006 at 11:17.45 PM

Hey, I just called to veronika.
She seems to be nice and sweet on the phone. But the rest was just bad joke.

princharming
VIP

Posted on 05 Jan 2006 at 03:29.37 AM

Do someone know who are working there and their schedule? Anybody knows where Linda is today?

Not my kind of place

my latest experience. I stopped there ealier in the week, met with Stella.

Not bad, but not what I'm looking for. Only had money in mind, which I hate. Good massage, then the flip: 20 40 60 standard, older russian lady.

will personnaly not repeat.

Angela 5 5" B cup, MILF nice ass very good above massage skills and good looking for her age. Pleasant and very nice thai available. GFE.
Nice place and clean 60+80
would repeat

ciao

Have been going here for a few weeks now.
This place seems to have cleaned up nicely.
Had a 1 hour session with a sexy redhead russian named Anna.
She gave me an EXCELLENT massage for about 35 min.
Her technique is sueforum.xxx. she worked every part of my body.
I was completely relaxed.
I offered her a reverse massage, which she reluctantly accepted.
she removed her clothes to reveal a very sexy and firm body.
I believe she is about 35ish - med height - and reasonably toned for her age. She has a very pretty face and a pleasant personality. NOt really GFE - but woudl liekely develop into that. She seemed shy - which usually is a bit of a turnoff for me - but it seemed to work for her. She seemed very flattered that I found her sexy.
I wont provide a lot of details - suffice it to say it was a relatively low milage session...but left me feeling very good.

The finish was excellent - she seemed to really enjoy watching me cum.
Gave 60 + 80 - money well spent.
Its on my way home from work - so I will likely be tempted to repeat. Ive got her under my skin.

FS

Veronica of Nefertiti

Veronica of Nefertiti is probably the most money greedy MP I had in Montreal. She asked me $80 for a nude HJ. The girl is average in her looks, short blond hair, big ass, big breast, a little overweight and around 39 years old. The massage was not very sensual, only few teasing after the flip, 10 minutes before the end. The HJ was done in rush since we were close to the hour.

Definitely no repeat for me.

BobGratton

I had a plesant surprise the other day. I used to go to Atwater and felt like a little adventure. So I went to Nefertiti, and to my greatest surprise, was greeted by Angela, previously from Atwater. I jut loved her there and was set for a great adventure.

She is cute as a button, and wants to please. Her services are more liberal than they sed to be, and she offered a naked thai half way throught the massage. She is a tad more naughty than she used to be, to my great enjoyment.

The quality of the massage was great, and her moves have definitely improved. Her massage close to my buttocks is just amazing, and kind of reminds me of that from Isabelle from Vague Tropicale.

I recommend Angela to anyone who wants a great massage from a girl next door, given with love and compassion.

50$ fee for the hour + 80$ tip.

Could this be the same Angela that used to work at Jasmine on Gouin. Cute as a button, but full of herself and lots of attitude? Has she matured?

Great review again,I think you are going to go far on MM.Keep up the great work.Last time I was at Nirfitti was about 3 years ago and always had a great time.

GreekSnipper,

The way you're going at it, I might as well hang up my skates. You're the man of the hour, well done mate !

Have a good week and don't bother too much with the markets [mad]

Saw Anna this evening.
A very attractive lady, certainly looks 10-12 years younger than she is, streaked blond hair, man-made D chest, nice legs and a great ass. She's also very pleasant and fun lady, easy to talk to.
I asked for a strong massage and she gave me a very good therapeutic massage, with the towel on, which was kinda funny having her move it around as she worked each muscle group, she used a lotion instead of oil which I prefer, this continued part way after the flip and then came the teasing and asking what I liked, asked for thai, wow is about all I can muster at this point, what a body, nice responsive nipples (although the oil makes them taste funny LOL) and a little light touching the Y. Nice russian and finished with her grinding away.
Took a shower to get the oil off (not very successful, need a soap that'll get under the oil) after she took one of her own, would have liked to join her but the shower booths are almost too small for me alone LOL
Got dressed and talked and joked with her for about 10-15 minutes (after the hour had finished).

Definite repeat, options or for just a really good massage (who am I kidding - she's to gorgeous for just a massage no matter how good).

Face : 9.25 / 10
Body : 9.5 / 10
Attitude : 10 /10
Massage : 10/10
Finish : 10/10

So went for a first visit at this place. I just came unanounced. They receptionist shows me to a room. Nice, clean nothing to complain about. Tell her that I'll take half an hour. I get no presentation, actually didn't ask for one. Eventually, Angela shows up, long black hair, slim with B cup. Good looking overall, I would describe it as a bit of a "dirty look".

The massage was a little above average, teasing while lying on the front started after 10-15 minutes. A little later was asked to flip. She then presented me the options: 60 top less, 80 nude, 100 thai.

Took the 60, she did quite a good HJ with some slow teasing to start.

Overall, I left as a satisfied customer.

Look: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Mileage: YMMV (I think)

This is 20$ too much for each option. No thanks. Let's no get into that, guys.

sm12 said:
This is 20$ too much for each option. No thanks. Let's no get into that, guys.

Exactly,

We're supposed to be in the middle of a recession.100$ for a thai + entry fees?

No thanks.

Rock

First they are over charging and then say they have us by the balls so we have to pay those inflated prices,now they say(here say)things are slow. Well pass the kleenex box [sad] .Well I say let's BOYCOTT NIRFETTI for at least three months.I have been there a few times,now they will never see me for a long time to come.

Nefertiti

I've been boycotting Nerfertiti for 3 years... The options are way too expensive. For the same price you get way more mileage at several others places.

BobGratton
Linda, c'est de la pate a dents!

Same input from me.. hobbist are their customers. if owners cannt control prices.. find fresh MPs as ther are hundreds out there.. and we boycott. only way to to control the econiques of hobbying;
Dont they relize we are in a recession...!!and they need us... more than we them..

Right on... lets form a union !!...lol
Lately I am insisting on giving lower rates for options etc.after hobbying many years I deserve a break!
I hold out and ask for another girl if refused.. even if I m naked.. and lo and behold they leave in a huff.. come back and say OK ?? and say you very bad boy...recieve same services anyways..is it me or the recession??
There are to many places maybe.. so easy to walk out and go next door..
We need to stand together or risk to loose out..What do you guys think??

Disagree Totally.

Do what you want. It's your right to negotiate or stay home, whatever.

Personally, I go for pleasure and relaxation, not to haggle or stomp out threatening a boycott. I have enough of that kind of crap to deal with on my daily 'to do' list that I don't need to start haggling and playing hardball with the only people that can relieve my stress.

IF/When I get hit by the recession, if I can't afford it, I'll stay home every now and then.

What are you going to do? Apply the same standard to all professional services? Try haggling or citing the recession with your mechanic or plumber. Good luck!

Dr M

Nefertiti thread hijacked

Time to move the $$$ discussion to the philosopher's thread so Nefertiti can have their thread back.
I'll start things off.

Shoutbox
  1. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  4. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  5. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  6. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  9. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  10. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  19. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  20. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  23. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  35. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  38. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  44. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  47. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back