Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Orchestra Bars

uncle212223

Reaction score
Well all bars in mumbai are orchestra bars I guess some can be called DB too
Mira mirayander being exception.some work as DB / pickup bar but operatre as orchestra bars.

If u want good fun, mumbai bars aren't right place.

Bar owners are very jittery about raids and informers.

Taking out an OB girl is a costly affair here and girls are spoiled with easy money. So they have big attitude problem.

So few days back went to my regular OB. Bar was almost empty. Three tables occupied. During happy hours. average looking woman, with 3 okay looking young girls. No Hotties. Hottiee come after 9pm.

Bored girls and bored customers, one customer was sitting with 5k and dishing out 50's to girls.

I on average spend just 1k-1.5k in bars here including tips/drinks.At most 2k. Rarerly go overboard.

Sat in center, since me being regular in this bars all smiles were exchanged. This is a low end OB.

Wanted to go to savli bar in navi mumbai, cant do it Cause of time. So decided to bring savli to mumbai.
At least liven up the bar

Tried something different.Asked two girls to dance on a single song. Half song one woman and half song other girl. Both woman gave there best effort. Total cost 2k.

Bar now got some life and other customer also asked for dance. And saw few dance.

The guy sitting with 5k, asked his girl to dance he blew other 5k on his girl Girl is a decent looking. At most 7/10 but i guess 6/10.

Cant really compete with this type of guys too easy money for girls for Just standing. So now that girl got close to 10k in less then an hour or so. minus bar collection. He left after few minutes

The girl gave me a big hearty smile and came over my table. My dance request made her day, asked her is she going out with that guy, she says no, he didnt even ask for her number.

Did some flirting with her, tipped her 100. She goes inside the makeup room.

This was around 6 pm Now this is a low end OB.

Sat there for an hour or so, tipped aroumd 500 to girls had some dumb conversation, some flirting.

Now the bar again went dead, got bored now. Now back to OB mode.

Got bored and got out.

Nowadays i am getting bored of OB's here.

Last edited:
With my limited monthly mongering budget, its really hard to have fun around mumbai.

Once i went to topaz bar. Really good looking girls, though the amount of cash thrown on girls gave me inferiority complex. Hehe

Sigh, i am not a rich fella.

Well one incident that really kind of humbled me and slapped me in face.

This was about a year or more so back.

I really got into a bargirl. I Usually i keep my bar spend limited, single outing would never would cross 2k-3k, But use to go often in a month.

Now this bargirl was about 19, was about 8-9/10 in looks. I just got smitten by her. Rajsthani girl.

Now she would stand by me and we would chat etc. I kept throwing money at her. Not much like 2k-3k but this went for a while.

It was a usual timepass for me, but i was getting drawn to her. One day i spent 10k on her.

Two days after i again went to see her.She was all over me, all the slyness, nakhras etc etc. Again blew 10 k on her. Made her dance twice. She danced like i am a king.

This happened third time too. Now asked her lets meet outside, she agreed. Said wait till my getting off time 11 o'clock.

I stayed, now around 10:30 pm got a call a cousin had a heart attack so had to rush out.

Now next day went again to see her. I entered the bar. She was on stage, miming words on stage. I had dressed up to impress her, had 10k with me.

Now there were two young guys.couldn't be older then 25 one table. Few other table were occupied too. I called her over. She came showered 2k on her, all hunky dory till now.

Now asked for other 2k bundle.

Now those two young guy guys asked for change of 20 k, all in twenties. Now my girls saw all this and suddenly left my table and went to the stage again to mime words on song.

Those two dude showered money on girls. They were sitting right next to the stage. So my girl got lots of attention.

Now i was watching this from my table with 2k in 20's with me. All the girls surrounded Those two dudes.

And what i saw from my table was that bargirl was so money hungry, that her eyes were fixated on bundles lying on sofa. Her eyes were literally on cash on sofa.

She didnt even looked at me, or even made an excuse.

Those two guys blew 20k on girls, and again asked for change of 10k. My girl would have got at max 10k out of them but she left me high and dry.

My girl was all over them, all smiles. And found new Greek gods.

I stood up and Now i decided to leave, and got out of the bar. Went to a resturant and had food, sat there. Thought about it for a while

Wasted around 40 k on her, was ready to take out her that day or at least find out where it leads.

But what i saw that day was her eyes on cash bundles. Her totall ignorance of me. The day i was outbidded by rich dudes, i turned a papuer from a king.

Since me being a small guy, i cant throw 10k- 25k-50k or few lakhs on a girl in a day or a week or a month. Thats why i skip high end OB, way outta my league.

Decided to quit mongering that day as i felt like an idiot. What was i doing.Why i blew 40k on a girl? To bed her once? To have a romance with girl half my age? Why i had dressed up to impress a dhandhewali.

Felt really stupid and decided to quit. Quit mongering for like 3 months or so, but fell back in this quicksand again.

Last edited:
@ uncle23
This is the one of the most honest reviews I have come across.. I am sure this must have happened to a lot of friends over here. The real question is whether you let your ego rule you and splurge the money or let your logic rule you and call it quits. Difficult choice but it is best to let it go.. All db mp sb girls are only after money. That is all. Sooner you realise the better.
I was a simpleton in db sbs when my journey started. Used to take liking to a particular girl and pay money to her. It' easy right .. pay some money and the girl behaves as if you are her world. It' the attention and the physical proximity that was really tempting. Fortunately I always mongered in a group and was fortunate to have real good friends who were really experienced and prevented me from becoming a bakhra.
Lesson learnt.. Be it in life or in a db.. let not people take advantage of your goodness
There are always good girls around but they are probably one in a thousand.

@ uncle23
This is the one of the most honest reviews I have come across.. I am sure this must have happened to a lot of friends over here. The real question is whether you let your ego rule you and splurge the money or let your logic rule you and call it quits. Difficult choice but it is best to let it go.. All db mp sb girls are only after money. That is all. Sooner you realise the better.
I was a simpleton in db sbs when my journey started. Used to take liking to a particular girl and pay money to her. It' easy right .. pay some money and the girl behaves as if you are her world. It' the attention and the physical proximity that was really tempting. Fortunately I always mongered in a group and was fortunate to have real good friends who were really experienced and prevented me from becoming a bakhra.
Lesson learnt.. Be it in life or in a db.. let not people take advantage of your goodness
There are always good girls around but they are probably one in a thousand.

Uncle - ur FR on Ob/DB/SB have been quite confusing. U have been mongering for long by the looks of it but advising us against it. . Appreciate ur care for us but pls set example by quitting mongering urself

Uncle - ur FR on Ob/DB/SB have been quite confusing. U have been mongering for long by the looks of it but advising us against it. . Appreciate ur care for us but pls set example by quitting mongering urself

I stopped my preaching after my first two posts.i am still dead against going to service bars. I didnt continue the discussion there and ended it.

Hmmph, see i quit mongering three/four times, but always fall back. Been mongering for like over 3 years now. Longest i went dry was for like 6 months.

At my age of 38, mid life crisis make life unbearable, and i look for an escape.

Last time i quit, but one clients manager i Have to kiss his ass, forced me to take him to a OB. Went few times with him and fell back again.

If u read my earlier posts again, i keep talking about newbies who read such forums. Dont even start. Mongering is a activity, not worth taking. Which i can tell via my own experience.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck with the girls at the dance bars around Mumbai central. I'm still figuring out how it works out there.

Paul

Has anyone had any luck with the girls at the dance bars around Mumbai central. I'm still figuring out how it works out there.

Paul

Its all the same game in OB here.

If you want the young pretty thing. Like 8-10/9-10/10-10. It would cost you a lot of cash lots of it. and lots of visit to the bars. You have to become regular to the bar and her regular. Fullfill her demand.

As per cash required Sky is the limit for some of this girls. Some girls say they dont go out at all. bigshots throw too much money on them even in a single sitting.

Throw money on her, get her number, talk to her, chat with her. Try to Set up meeting outside.

She might not agree to meet you at all. And money wasted.

Like in my pervious post, the girl i fancied. I was a regular customer in that bar. Knowing the bar owner helps a lot. Badasses/ big shots have easy time getting the girl. As girls fancy them.

if i hadn't had an emergency call on our meeting night, we were about to meet in a hotel. And she had given her consent. She was 8-9/10. If i count back, costed me about 40k Just to get her outside. Dont know what she would have demanded in the hotel.

She had found a easy bakraa, who had fallen for her. Really fallen for her.

It is all random really.

I know a small businessman guy who blew 4 lacs on a 9/10 girl and she just kept playing with him in a Borivali OB. At last he quit couldn't spend anymore. He had gifted her a necklace.

Last edited:

I really got into a bargirl. I Usually i keep my bar spend limited, single outing would never would cross 2k-3k, But use to go often in a month.

Now this bargirl was about 19, was about 8-9/10 in looks. I just got smitten by her. Rajsthani girl.

Now she would stand by me and we would chat etc. I kept throwing money at her. Not much like 2k-3k but this went for a while.

It was a usual timepass for me, but i was getting drawn to her. One day i spent 10k on her.

Two days after i again went to see her.She was all over me, all the slyness, nakhras etc etc. Again blew 10 k on her. Made her dance twice. She danced like i am a king.

This happened third time too. Now asked her lets meet outside, she agreed. Said wait till my getting off time 11 o'clock.

I stayed, now around 10:30 pm got a call a cousin had a heart attack so had to rush out.

Now next day went again to see her. I entered the bar. She was on stage, miming words on stage. I had dressed up to impress her, had 10k with me.

Now there were two young guys.couldn't be older then 25 one table. Few other table were occupied too. I called her over. She came showered 2k on her, all hunky dory till now.

Now those two young guy guys asked for change of 20 k, all in twenties. Now my girls saw all this and suddenly left my table and went to the stage again to mime words on song.

Those two dude showered money on girls. They were sitting right next to the stage. So my girl got lots of attention.

Now i was watching this from my table with 2k in 20's with me. All the girls surrounded Those two dudes.

And what i saw from my table was that bargirl was so money hungry, that her eyes were fixated on bundles lying on sofa. Her eyes were literally on cash on sofa.

Those two guys blew 20k on girls, and again asked for change of 10k. My girl would have got at max 10k out of them but she left me high and dry.

I stood up and Now i decided to leave, and got out of the bar. Went to a resturant and had food, sat there. Thought about it for a while

Wasted around 40 k on her, was ready to take out her that day or at least find out where it leads.

But what i saw that day was her eyes on cash bundles. Her totall ignorance of me. The day i was outbidded by rich dudes, i turned a papuer from a king.

Since me being a small guy, i cant throw 10k- 25k-50k or few lakhs on a girl in a day or a week or a month. Thats why i skip high end OB, way outta my league.

Decided to quit mongering that day as i felt like an idiot. What was i doing.Why i blew 40k on a girl? To bed her once? To have a romance with girl half my age? Why i had dressed up to impress a dhandhewali.

Felt really stupid and decided to quit. Quit mongering for like 3 months or so, but fell back in this quicksand again.

God was on your side Bro that u didnt take her for night .... or just for few hours fun ... you wud have showered all the money u had on that girl after the first physical exp...

Last edited:

Paul
Dont ever think of any OB girls near Mumbai central or SOBO just go there have 1-2 beers straight way proceed to NL or CH thats the best option i dont post much but this i am writing becoz you will not gain any thing in these bars just loose what ever you have

Dont ever think of any OB girls near Mumbai central or SOBO just go there have 1-2 beers straight way proceed to NL or CH thats the best option i dont post much but this i am writing becoz you will not gain any thing in these bars just loose what ever you have

Agree with you. Good inputs sir. Do post yaar.

Apart from NL/CH, Navi mumbai bars is a good option too.Mira bhayander bars are bit risky now. Have heard lots of stories of girls being le informer.

If u forget about high end bars, dont have any experience there. Girls from low end bars and mid level bars do come out. Takes cash and time. But becoming a bakraa and wasting of money is also a possiblity. I am talking bout 6/10-7/10 girls. For such girls navi mumbai bar is much easier, cheaper and hassel free option, straight business.

Day shift girls are easier to pick, but most are older woman / aunties with few mid late 20's in there.MILF's and older bar girls are more easy to pick. can be taken from low end OB like soni /pooja/sapphire/sea queen other like such. Some are prostitues anyway. No quality though

I have taken one MILF from a bar costed me 7k plus splurging in bar on her. Not much really maybe 5k. I really liked her and she was a decent person too.

But that seemed pointless in end, cause such woman are easily available outside And cheaper too. and navi mumbai is easier option and less hassle option. As you said NL/CH is also a good alternative.

I am really afraid of STD/STI that stops me from doing lots stuff so NL/Ch scares me. The girls and woman do all stuff there.
Been there and few other joints too. Not for me.

Even when i am with someone, i mostly do fondling and some mild fun and maybe release. It just clams my sexual urges and bit of release from tension.

Mostly now I just go to low and mid end OB, ogle, bit of flirting and do timepass there

Can't venture to navi Mumbai bars cause of time and travel issue.

Last edited:
Agree with you. Good inputs sir. Do post yaar.

Apart from NL/CH, Navi mumbai bars is a good option too.Mira bhayander bars are bit risky now. Have heard lots of stories of girls being le informer.

If u forget about high end bars, girls from low end OB and mid level OB do come out. Takes cash and time. But becoming a bakraa and wasting lots of money is also a big possiblity. I am talking bout 6/10-7/10 mid to late 20's girls. For such girls navi mumbai bar is much easier, cheaper and hassel free option, straight business.

Day shift girls are easier to pick, but most are older woman with few mid 20's in there. But they also loot customers.

MILF's and older bar girls are easier to pick. can be taken from low end OB like soni /pooja/sapphire/sea queen few other like such. Some are prostitues anyway. No quality though

I have taken one MILF from a bar costed me 7k plus splurging in bar on her. Not much really maybe 5k. I really liked her and she was a decent person too.

But that seemed pointless in end, cause such woman are easily available outside And cheaper too. and navi mumbai is easier option and less hassle option. As you said NL/CH is also a good alternative.

I am really afraid of STD/STI that stops me from doing lots stuff so NL/Ch scares me. The girls and woman do all stuff there.
Been there and few other joints too. Not for me.

Even when i am with someone, i mostly do fondling and some mild fun and maybe release. It just clams my sexual urges and bit of release from tension.

Mostly now I just go to low and mid end OB, ogle, bit of flirting and do timepass there

Can't venture to navi Mumbai bars cause of time and travel issue.

You are right only thing is one must not get emotionally attached with these girls raat gai baat gai... if the attitude is yes then its ok.... i had been into this LS/OB/DB and again then OS since the beginning never did fall for any girl all these years but bakre ki maa kab tak khair manige.. so went into the trap of a 9/10 or 10/10 gal from a SOBO DB .. spent a lot enjoyed to a lot .. but was spending like a hell... but jab... paisa khatam to khel khatam... this is true experience of my life just wanted to share that younger guys dont fall into this trap... they do can enjoy but go thru all the forums like this or Navi Mumbai dance bars and be guided by seniors now also i do mongering but limited and yes i stay at Mira road so know the ins and outs of that area

You are right only thing is one must not get emotionally attached with these girls raat gai baat gai... if the attitude is yes then its ok.... i had been into this LS/OB/DB and again then OS since the beginning never did fall for any girl all these years but bakre ki maa kab tak khair manige.. so went into the trap of a 9/10 or 10/10 gal from a SOBO DB .. spent a lot enjoyed to a lot .. but was spending like a hell... but jab... paisa khatam to khel khatam... this is true experience of my life just wanted to share that younger guys dont fall into this trap... they do can enjoy but go thru all the forums like this or Navi Mumbai dance bars and be guided by seniors now also i do mongering but limited and yes i stay at Mira road so know the ins and outs of that area
Sir any lodge / spa in mira road providing FS?

Wow, yaar.

Thanks for posting your experience. Now I realised what you were trying to say.

Bargirls can suck you dry. Too easy to fall into there honey trap.

My fear of STI/STD has kept me away away from lots of stuff.

I guess I was lucky, I didn't went to hotel with that girl.

Last edited:
Wow, yaar.

Thanks for posting your experience. Now I realised what you were trying to say.

Bargirls can suck you dry. Too easy to fall into there honey trap.

My dear of STI/STD has kept me away away from lots of stuff.

I guess I was lucky, I didn't went to hotel with that 9/10 girl.

And yes that MILF which I picked from OB here, we are still friends. And she was the one who introduced me to her divorced friend. Who I meet sometimes

She could be an indie or a full time hooker.

Well fuck I gotta quit this I am a middle class guy.
Yes uncle agree with u this is costly affair and getting out is extremely difficult once u r in. Can see lot of new members joining. Guys do monger as it is fun but have specific budgets per month & do not exceed. U might think u will control from next time & u would have spent 50k even before u realise

Agree with this beat is if your in my.vai central visit the bars I. Pavwala lane ...Have a beer or 2 some bars like pooja kalpana and senorita have young chicks...Once you are done oogling go to nl and finish the deed...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sir any lodge / spa in mira road providing FS?
hi you can try Hotel Samadhan below the Mira Road fly over .. go take a room...the waiter will come to your room or ask them one waiter named Gupta ask for him they will show u the line Up .. room ( full day) 2000 + Gal ST 1500-2000 post your exp

Bro very honest feedback...and I believe it happens to atleast 4 out of 10 that go to these DB's. A tip for all ...a girl in one of the DB's told me never to compete with someone that is showering more money then you for the same girl..it's a trick played by the owners..90% of the time these guys are insiders looking to burn your pockets and make you feel jealous..I don't think there are girls in DB's who wants to have a bf or get married..they are there for the money..Never get drunk when you are going to DB's as the next day your bank statement will make you drunk :)

Bro very honest feedback...and I believe it happens to atleast 4 out of 10 that go to these DB's. A tip for all ...a girl in one of the DB's told me never to compete with someone that is showering more money then you for the same girl..it's a trick played by the owners..90% of the time these guys are insiders looking to burn your pockets and make you feel jealous..I don't think there are girls in DB's who wants to have a bf or get married..they are there for the money..Never get drunk when you are going to DB's as the next day your bank statement will make you drunk :)

They are for there for money, this there job.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back