What's new

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart3:heart4:heart5:heart2 [email protected]
  2. hiyamickey:
    Clover, Nancy, Selina, Sofia, yo-yo @7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  3. massage time Vaughan:
    For rest of the night our 3 lovely ladies Coco, Sisi and Yuki will be here. Ocean Motion Spa-2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. Tel 905 553 0888.
  4. NewGoldenRoseWater:
    Today we have Shirley, Sophie and Maggie >>> Golden Rosewater Beauty: 280 Yorktech Dr Unit 18, Markham, Tel 905 604 3855
  5. A-Spa Unionville:
    Korean Laura and TLC Linda to help you relax Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  6. OnlyYouMassage:
    Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm
  7. Maggie in Guelph:
    Baby, Jamie, Yoyo and Mia are available today until 10pm 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 ENJOY AN AMAZING MASSAGE SESSION
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and KK ☎416-800-8026
  9. MagicGarden:
    Wednesday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: 2 Ladies Today: Japanese Maria & Chinese Maggie (new today)⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds March 3 10am-11pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby 10am-9pm, Sexy Chinese Jessica 11am-11pm and Curvy Vietnamese Nancy 10am-10:30pm
  11. Maggie in Guelph:
    ENJOY A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Jamie, May, Yoyo and Mia are available until 10pm
  12. Kitchener Massage:
    You should try busty Anita on Thursday or Friday. Hot babe Tina is available on the weekend with petite Rebecca ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  13. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Lulu, yumi, Clover,yoyo,@7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  14. Indian Girls:
    :heart3:) We have Punjabi/Hindi /Tamil speaking attendants. Please text only or Whatsapp for communications at 647-491-9019 **SAFE AND CHLORINATED AFTER EACH CLIENT**:heart3:heart3:)
  15. Sulexa:
    We have stsrted posting pictures of our beautiful Oriental girls :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3 Lets hookup in Markham today! sulexa.ca
  16. LaMonny905:
    Penny, Olivia and Apple for your pleasures - 4861 Hwy 7 E. 📞 416-983-8473
  17. f lo 617:
    QQ - Tuesday schedule: Cici - Nana - Laura - Amber - Jolene - Rose 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580
  18. A-Spa Unionville:
    Slim and leggy Cici along with TLC Linda to warm you up and help release the stresses today. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  19. MagicGarden:
    Tuesday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Korean mix Jenny and Japanese Maria ⎝new: 𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  20. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and KK . ☎416-800-8026
  21. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Tuesday March 2 10am-9pm. New Young Sexy Vietnamese Girl Cece. First Day 10am-9pm. She stands at 157cm tall. 110lbs, 34C and Young Tall Sexy Vietnamese Angel.
  22. Maggie in Guelph:
    JAMIE is newest SWEET SENSATION. Visit today for A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Picture uploaded today on MassagePlanet
  23. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    sexy girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Angel :from Vietnam and China Mixed ☎416-800-8026
  24. Indian Girls:
    :) We have Punjabi/Tamil/ Hindi Attendants until 9pm today Text only or Whatsapp as we are busy 647-491-9019:D:D Peel Region Safe and Discreet
  25. hiyamickey:
    Miya, Nancy, yo-yo, Lily, Sasa @7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666

coolvishu83

Reaction score
Went to [email protected] Lokhandwala yesterday, asked for [email protected]@. They said there's no one named that there -___-

Anyway, quoted 2.4k counter for Aroma massage, and 2.8k for Balinese, and the receptionists attitude put me off. I said that's too high. Didn't reduce it. I was like fuck it, nai chaiye. Bye bye

Thought of going to some other spa, while walking, realised what a ripoff massage counter charges are. It's hardly every worth it because the therapists only want to give handjobs and don't even have any real massage skills.

So I went and shopped instead, clothes. Realised how much better shit you can buy for the money paid to these spa's as counter charges.

I am pretty much done with spas! Massive ripoff, and it's like gambling, you don't know which therapist you'll get, and what her mood will be like lmao. If I'm paying, I want customer service, your bad mood can fuck right off.

[email protected]@ does outcall massages? Anyone knows?
Bekaar hai [email protected]@ ..... Substandard massage skills n was quoting 2k for HJ + touching.....I said FO.... let's not give into exorbitant charges

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Abhinav4696

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know whether thai spa in colaba and phoenix mall parel is worth visiting or not. Also if they provide extras or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Fcuk you

Reaction score
Bekaar hai [email protected]@ ..... Substandard massage skills n was quoting 2k for HJ + touching.....I said FO.... let's not give into exorbitant charges

Arae yaar yeh [email protected] hai kaun and why people are still behind this therapist?? As for my knowledge, she was in Tr€@t spa right, I tried her once she is not that good looking therapist neither her massage is good, she asked for extra to me but I declined back then for the first time as I didnt like her much!!!

waves_4068

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know whether thai spa in colaba and phoenix mall parel is worth visiting or not. Also if they provide extras or not? Any help would be appreciated.
Is there a tts in colaba
If yes..
Where??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolvishu83

Reaction score
Arae yaar yeh [email protected] hai kaun and why people are still behind this therapist?? As for my knowledge, she was in Tr€@t spa right, I tried her once she is not that good looking therapist neither her massage is good, she asked for extra to me but I declined back then for the first time as I didnt like her much!!!
Wahi toh bola bro....bekaar hai...

Khiladi 86

Reaction score
LMAO

Navi Mumbai spas are far better, in 3.2k u get massage + FS here, western n central line are overpriced.

Even if u include travel fare, it's still cheaper n VFM.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
Which spa in Navi Mumbai for fs bro

Coolboy35

Reaction score
Hi, I am a newbie, any good spa nearby mulund thane.
Also if you can tell me what is full form of b2b and TL
Thanks

Reaction score
Sharing my 1st time FOUR HAND MASSAGE EXPERIENCE:heart4

I been getting very good massages and extras in some spas across navi mumbai..
Got a call from my regular spa from Belapur saying "Sir kab aa rahe ho.. nayee chidiya aai hai..four hands pe bada discount de dungi apko"

jonny was in full mood..i just left my urgent work aside :p :p and drove to belapur.
reached spa and receptionist greeted me with tight hug.. as usual asked for tea coffee..very friendly girls.

They offered me selection..Wow new chidiyas wer totally impressive.. wish i could do 8 hand massage :p :p
took [email protected] and Khush!!

went inside..changed cloths and kept dispo bit down as indicator that i dont need it.
girls came inside.. sir apko thand nai lagti kya... i said no garmi ho rahi bahut..
to which she replied toh nikal do na panty..khule raho mast.. relax raho 😍😍😍

Laid on stomach and both girls started with massaging legs, then thigh, then back.. and then bum massage , fingering ass and massaging..man that was too good..
while one was massaging my shoulders other started cream massage on my balls.. wowww bhai neeche se haat dalkar she was massaging so softly..then i woke up and was on my knees and she fully caught hold of my balls and started massaging..
then turned back and completed rest massage..

offered me great discount of extra and got started with those.. both girls fully nude
Res - married chick.. tightboobs.. tight medium ass.pussy very cleanand not smelly.. very hygenic
Khus - young healthy chick.. big pointed boobies increase your testosterone level haha.. man too good.. 100% clean

i usually avoid licking pussies due to fishy smells.. but these 2 girls wer so clean that they allowed me to enjoy for 15-20min only their pussy..
asked to lay on 69 position and R started kissing my penis..slowly licking and then gave a nice BJ

Overally fully satisfying evening.. will revisit and try other girls.. totally worth.

Anyone willing to spend money on four hands must try.. worth visiting. she said they have this offer till valentine

DID ANYONE TRY SARA SPA? got a whats app message

Ambience - 9/10
Hygiene - 10/10
Massage skills - 9/10
Masseuse looks - 9/10
Service - 10/10

Last edited:

klinkar69

Reaction score
Sharing my 1st time FOUR HAND MASSAGE EXPERIENCE4

Got a call from my regular spa from Belapur saying "Sir kab aa rahe ho.. nayee chidiya aai hai..four hands pe bada discount de dungi apko"

jonny was in full mood..i just left my urgent work aside and drove to belapur.
reached spa and receptionist greeted me with tight hug.. as usual asked for tea coffee..very friendly girls.

They offered me selection..Wow new chidiyas wer totally impressive.. wish i could do 8 hand massage

went inside..changed cloths and kept dispo bit down as indicator that i dont need it.
girls came inside.. sir apko thand nai lagti kya... i said no garmi ho rahi bahut..
to which she replied toh nikal do na panty..khule raho mast.. relax raho

Laid on stomach and both girls started with massaging legs, then thigh, then back.. and then bum massage , fingering ass and massaging..man that was too good..
while one was massaging my shoulders other started cream massage on my balls.. wowww bhai neeche se haat dalkar she was massaging so softly..then i woke up and was on my knees and she fully caught hold of my balls and started massaging..

offered me great discount of extra and got started with those.. both girls fully nude
Res - married chick.. tightboobs.. tight medium ass.pussy very cleanand not smelly.. very hygenic
Khus - young healthy chick.. big pointed boobies increase your testosterone level haha.. man too good.. 100% clean

i usually avoid licking pussies due to fishy smells.. but these 2 girls wer so clean that they allowed me to enjoy for 15-20min only their pussy..
asked to lay on 69 position and R started kissing my penis..slowly licking and then gave a nice BJ

Overally fully satisfying evening.. will revisit and try other girls.. totally worth.

Anyone willing to spend money on four hands must try.. worth visiting. she said they have this offer till valentine

2500- Massage
6000- B2B

Ambience - 9/10
Hygiene - 10/10
Massage skills - 9/10
Masseuse looks - 9/10
Service - 10/10
Bhai if you are such a high slender. 6k for extaras .. they will call you every weekend

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

coolvishu83

Reaction score

They offered me selection..Wow new chidiyas wer totally impressive.. wish i could do 8 hand massage

2500- Massage
6000- B2B

Ambience - 9/10
Hygiene - 10/10
Massage skills - 9/10
Masseuse looks - 9/10
Service - 10/10
6k was the reality shocker to an otherwise fantasy FR....I believe u bro

massagemeplss

Reaction score
Guys need help

I am travelling to surat in next few days, would be gr8 if I can get ref of indi / spa with fs

Would prefer gujju girls, I can host them for a few hours

Would definitely share my experience

Thx you

Elecktra

Reaction score
Baan Thai spa above famous pub (sounds like leopard), aura thai spa are good places to enjoy

Frizerra

Reviewer
Reaction score
Haan wohi hai, Idk I always got the best massages from her. She has always fixed my sports related discomforts with her streching and massage

msgagnt

Reaction score

Ambience - 9/10
Hygiene - 10/10
Massage skills - 9/10
Masseuse looks - 9/10
Service - 10/10
Spa name??

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

massagemeplss

Reaction score
Help needed

Hi Guys

I am on my way to surat for a few days, please share any connects or suggestions on which spa to go for Fs

And if any Connect of Indi would be obliged

Can share spa ref. In Mumbai

I don't do inids in Mumbai so won't be able to return the favour on that

thetruthabouthell

Reaction score
Bhai if you are such a high slender. 6k for extaras .. they will call you every weekend

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
Sharing my 1st time FOUR HAND MASSAGE EXPERIENCE:heart4

jonny was in full mood..i just left my urgent work aside :p :p and drove to belapur.

They offered me selection..Wow new chidiyas wer totally impressive.. wish i could do 8 hand massage :p :p

to which she replied toh nikal do na panty..khule raho mast.. relax raho 😍😍😍

Ambience - 9/10
Hygiene - 10/10
Massage skills - 9/10
Masseuse looks - 9/10
Service - 10/10
Nice FR..... and certainly a great experience ha ha ...... which spa ???