Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Pearls

------ -

Reaction score
Hi.

I thought it would be nice to start a topic with "massage pearls". Those being explanations of specific massage techniques we may use for relief of problems, or just something we have found feels good and our clients love.

If you will put what your "pearl" is in the subject line, it will be easier to locate later.

I am reading the past posts from the technique section and happened across a post from sagetherapist that will go perfect here, so I will start this forum with that.

Here's hoping that everyone will participate!

:)

Piriformis syndrome, ITB syndrome & Sciatica

"I do a positional platform with the client prone that is very profound (so go easy at first) and effective. Bend the lower leg at the knee, and support (and drape!) appropriately while you draw the bent leg out to the side. (for you dancers, it's 'pique'... knee bent to the side with the foot resting near the inner calf, knee or thigh of supporting leg.... 'tree pose' for yoga students) Use your bolsters to secure & comfort the leg & foot. This alone will stretch the adductors & work the hip flexors with the weight of the body. Use your forearm (not elbow) and run up the ITB, figure-eight circling the glute pockets (staying with active triggers with elbow if the client can deal well) & back down toward the lateral side of the knee. I alternate this with cross-fiber friction done with soft fists or open palms. If you have warmed the leg up appropriately, it's usually not painful, but it can be surprisingly deep. I usually jostle the leg gently afterwards & apply a little Biofreeze, etc afterwards to 'make friends' again! ha. Relief is usually as profound as the stroke is deep."

Posted by sagetherapist

Shoulder Move - Gentle for Flexability & Mobility

"For shoulders, she might appreciate you holding the arm straight up, and loosley jostling the arm/shoulder joint while applying pressure to the anterior region. If the client can actually let her/his arm hand loose in your grip, this is a wonderful gentle move that also increases flexibility and mobility."

Posted by sharp64

Tight Quads

"Try these:

1) Have the client soak in a hot tub (preferred) or spray in hot shower for approx 5-10min before your session.

2) (With a low table hight)In prone position, apply pressure with your lower leg (Tibia/Fibula) from just above the popliteal fossa to the ischial tuberosity while the client slowly flexes and extends the knee...Although this may seem to target the hamstring at first, you are also affecting the quads. The active engagement of the thigh muscles allows for some Reciprocal Inhibition to occur during flexion.

3) In prone position, have the client perform isotonic contractions while you stretch eccentrically(sometimes referred to as isolytic contractions); in other words, the therapist offers greater counterforce against the client's muscular effort which effectively lengthens a muscle which is trying to contract...creating microtrauma in the soft tissue which improves elasticity and circulation (that was a mouthful !!)

4) Cryostretching techniques with the fine edge of an ice-cube may also help...if you don't mind the mess (use lots of towels )

I truly hope this helps."

Posted by: LMTTedy

The Psoas

"I learned to release the psoas from the front or back. I prefer to do it from the front because of better access.

First position the client face up on the table. Have them draw their knees up and let them fall over to the side away from the psoas muscle you want to work. This position will move the intestines out of the way and allow a clear path to the psoas. Next, have the client lift their head off the table, this will allow the rectus abdominis to contract. Move to the outer edge of the rectus to be properly positioned. Gently move toward the spine. You should feel a rounded firmness running parallel to the rectus. At this time the client may want to come off the table, so be gentle. This is a very tender area and may have active trigger points. Take your time and listen to you client. Work at a 8 on a scale of 1-10 for pressure. "

Posted by kneadedtouch4u

Very Specific Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain

"When I have clients that have very specific back/neck/shoulder pain, I work the back first & then apply an herbal linament to continue the 'work' while I move on to legs & feet. By the time I turn them supine, the linament/analgesic is really working & I go back to the neck & shoulders for detail work. By that time the most superficial muscles are really loosened & hydrated & you can really feel your way around 'the more profound culprits' like the levator scap, scalene group, splenus capitus, etc. And their body weight (weight of their torso) helps with the release, indeed."

Posted by sagetherapist

Stripping Technique

"*Striping technique or Longitude friction - involves the application of slow, deep, gliding pressure along the length of the muscle fibers (Some therapists call it longitude friction). With each time you massage over a specific area, you can increase the pressure to find the tender area. Therapists start out with the superficial layer of the muscle, and then gradually go to the deeper layer.

*Deep transverse friction or Cross fiber friction or Cross Friction - Dr. James H. Cyriax was the first to thoroughly and systematically study soft tissue lesions of the orthopedic system, and devise a specific massage technique for their treatment called deep transverse friction. Cross fiber friction is a deep non-gliding and oil-less friction technique that moves across the grain of a muscle, tendon or ligament. The main reason behind this technique is to break-up adhesions or scar tissue. With this technique, the clients Range of Motion can be increased. The technique must be performed directly over the site of lesion and pain. The fingers move with the skin and do not slide over it. Technique must be performed across the grain of the affected tissue. The thicker the structure, the more friction is given."

Posted by RJ

Breaking Up Knots with Hot Rocks

"In order to break up knotted muscle tissue take a stone and turn it on end, place the end on the muscle knot (make sure you are not on bone) Tap the stone with another heavier stone. The sound generated will break up the knot (like sonic waves and gall stones) It works like magic."

Posted by crystal

Carpal Tunnel Symptoms

"When I work on somebody who presents carpal tunnel syndrome symtoms, I thoroughly flush and strip the wrists & forearms toward the midline, BUT I also make sure that I do very complete work between the shoulder blades & spine (the area where the nerve bundles that supply the arm/hands/wrists/fingers originates). It makes sense to 'go to the source' of the area that's inflamed. I'm not saying that in every case this is the problem, but it's a thorough way to treat the 'whole'. Recommended 'self-help' (if they are motivated) would be to work with a putty ball (available at sporting goods stores) or to invest in a "powerball" (a gyroscopic exerciser available at The Sharper Image & other places). I also discuss alternating ice & heat immersion, which tones & strengthens the nervous system). Remember that nerves move muscles & muscles move the skeletal structures. I sell a product called Biofreeze gel that I use on almost all of my clients. I have 5g sample foil packs to give away for such people. Most of them end up investing (and using!) the biofreeze on a regular basis."

Posted by sagetherapist

-=-=-=-

"When I work on someone with CTS symptoms, I use a shotgun approach of hitting all areas. I use both hands to extend the client's wrist and then use both thumbs to work from midline outward to give a good stretch on the carpal bones and the carpometacarpal joints. I also work the pect. minor area around the coracoid process, which can impinge upon the brachial plexus. And I perform PNF stretching with resisted shoulder shrugs and resisted cervical lateral flexion, finishing with some cervical axial traction. Sounds like a lot, but it can all be performed in less than two minutes if done properly.

Remember, if all else fails, trust your judgment in what you think is best for your client."

Posted by hunchbackDC

Release of Emotions by the Client

"Give her a safe space to allow her body to unwind & tell her that if emotions rise to the surface during your massage appointments, it's completely acceptable. I remind clients that are going through emotionally tough times that I am happy to pause, offer kleenex, water, leave for a few moments, etc.... whatever is needed for them. Without getting too emotionally entangled myself, I let them know clearly that it's an honor to have them let their guards down in the presence of our sessions & that I hold those specific 'sharings' as confidential as any medical info they keep me privvy to, etc. ย 

On a strictly "nuts & bolts" level, you may have to stay on your toes & change up any planned protocol for the day to accomodate easier breathing, etc during a crying jag. Try side-lying... it's not as drastic a maneuver as constantly turning the client prone & supine, and it's also very comforting. She can semi-curl up to allow her body to help comfort herself while you add rocking & reassuring compressions to the work. Offer extra bosters/pillows as you would for pregnancy massage to create a secure, stable environment for her while she lies on her side.

If you do feel you should refer her to someone else, do so with great kindness. It's easy to feel 'passed around' when you are being referred out if you are going through grief, etc.

Good luck. You've been trusted with this gal's grief. She lets you witness it. She must feel that you are helping her, as she returns for more work. You are doing more than 'just fine'. As bodyworkers, we can't expect to heal or lead anyone through their pain or grief, but at their own pace, so try not to feel responsible if things move slowly (or quickly)."

Posted by sagetherapist

Warm Hands for the MT

"Make or purchase a rice or corn filled bag that can be nuked. If you start prone, you can place this on clients back and warm hands there. If you start supine, nuke the bag anyway and warm your hands then place the bag{covered in pillowcase} next to clients feet. Feet get cold so tell them you're resting near their feet if they want to cozy up to it. Your hands will warm by holding, positioning the bag by feet. ย 

PS : I love cold hands!"

Posted by lovely_day

Reflexology/Foot Massage

"Want to knock 'em dead? ย 

portable reflexology chair

http://www.massagewarehouse.com/Reflexology+Chairs/id=490/category.jhtml

footstool

rolling suitcase

containing:
massaging footbath
towels (a half dozen, a little larger than hand towels)
bath towel
plastic pitcher (optional)
antibacterial liquid soap(non irritating) ย 
electric "footies"
2 foot size clear plastic bags
mint foot creme
Genie (flat bottomed) massager

Get client relaxed in chair, fill pitcher with comfortably warm water and add soap. Fill footbath, plug in, have client soak feet while you unpack.

Plug in footies to prewarm them...depending which side you are plugging in, you will need different logistics as to which foot you work on first. Keep them away from the water of course, as you are soaking the feet. ย 

The soak should last about 15-20 minutes. Since they are sitting up, you can alternately ย do a hand massage to pass the time.

Then towel off feet. Place a large bath towel behind them and tilt the chair back to a height you are comfortably working with. Pull up the sides of the towel so that one foot may remain covered while the other is worked on. ย 

Do slow gentle stretches on the one foot you are going to massage first. Loosen calf muscles if they seem tight.

Then warm the mint creme in your hands and do a deep thorough massage on the foot, with special attention to the muscle attachents in the ankles, and between the metatarsals. Then massage the toes. ย Then deep massage the sole, searching out and working through any achy spots you find. ย 

Coat the entire foot with a thick layer of creme. Cover with a plastic bag. Tuck into the heated bootie. ย 

Uncover the other foot. Repeat the same. ย 

The footies should be on about 10 minutes. You can empty, rinse, and dry, and repack your foot bath and pitcher while the client relaxes. ย Or, ย optionally, as the client is tilted back at this point, you could wash your hands very well and offer a deep shoulder or light facial massage. ย 

Plug in your Genie (flat bottomed) massager.

Then remove the footie from the foot you worked on first. Remove the bag, towel off the foot.

Massage the foot with the Genie, concentrating on the sole for 10 minutes. Cover foot with towel. ย 

Then remove the footie from the other foot. Repeat. ย 

I used this method at home and in spa for people who spent a great deal of time on their feet, like stylists, and nurses. It will leave them with a sensation of floating when they are back on their dogs!

Gina"

Posted by: gutehands

"Facial Rejuvination"

"In my area, we call them "facial rejuvenation". It's not considered a real facial. ย It's a 45 min session with light massage. ย 

You'll need:

1 crock pot ย 
3 large bowls
4 hand towels
1 bath towel
lavender essential oil
chamomile essential oil (wild is the cheapest)
lemon essential oil

Add water to crock and submerge towels till covered and heat. ย At desired temp switch to warm and uncover. (they get HOT!)

Check towels on the inside of your arm before you apply

Transfer some hot water to 2 of the 3 bowls. ย 

In first bowl add lavender (1 drop is enough)

In second add Chamomile (1 drop)

The third bowl has chilled water, so add about 4 drops of lemon oil.

2 towels of lavender (one to wrap the face before you begin and one after cleansing is complete.

The chamomile towel goes on face during mask, to sooth and aid in removal of mask.

The lemon towel goes on after toner and before moisturizer.

1.cleanser (massage into skin)
2. 15 min mask ย (do hand and or neck while client is wrapped)
3. toner
4. moisturizer with massage
Hope this helps!

Good luck!"

Posted by Elemental

-=-=-=-

"Honey Facial

You will need witch hazel and honey. Plus cotton cleaner pads(don't know correct name for them) and towels(about 3).

You clean the face with witch hazel, while you have ย your towels heating.

After you have cleaned the face you ย put the honey straight on the face. Make sure to get it all over the face.

You then take one hot towel and wrap the face and then put another dry towel on top. While the heat is penetrating the honey you can do hand or feet massage. After 5 or so minutes you ask the client if the towel is still hot, if not you replace the towels.

After 20 minutes have passed you take the towels off and you wipe any excess honey off. Then you add moisturizer. And that is it.

Pretty simple and fast. It really doesn't take 20 minutes but with adding the reflexology it makes it last. This was very popular in our clinic in school.

Honey is very good for the skin."

Posted by SDBliss

Ear Massage

"Give them an ear massage to start. begin with them supine, lay your hands flat on their head and with your index and middle fingers making scissors open them going down and close them coming up (softly and gently) then pull and massage the ear lobes. ย I have a pt. who is so ticklish that I can not work on him until I do the "ear thing" as he calls it."

Posted by mel

Relaxation for Tense Clients

"If they seem otherwise able to relax and breathe deeply,except when you work the neck and surrounding muscles, try talking them into breathing deeply while counting the inhale and exhale concentrating on the count being the same for each. Then tell them to increase that number each time, with each breath. Count with them, encouraging the positive progress while your hands lay firmly but gently in all areas of thier neck, asking along the way when you feel possible restrictions if this is a pain area. Try lightening your pressure on thier inbreath and increasing pressure on the outbreath if possible on the adhesions or restricted tissue. This allows you to know thier tollerance to your pressure while helping them gain trust in you. It has worked several times for me, and I have worked alot of chronic headache people referred to me by neurologists and primary care physicians. Neck pain and headache clients do not give up thier heads easily! It can be slow, be patient!

If the client has a hard time relaxing in general, tell them the before mentioned breathing and counting exercise, have them do it in the session for as long as it takes. If you begin a massage with the client in prone position, try full body rocking. Shaking the sacrum with full hands and pressure in a very fast and firm movement, rhythm is important! This, over a few mins of constant rocking will make anyone relax. It also allows you to identify some holding patterns to which you can address in the massage.

These techniques have proven effective for me for about 7 years. Remember...PATIENCE!!"

Posted by Laura Tatro

-=-=-=-=-

"I worked with a corporate bean counter boss who, at the end of an intense work day, could not let go. She'd admit that sometimes she was still crunching numbers. ย 

I'd catch her at it and whisper "minus thirty five thousand" ...or "that's not a credit...yikes! that's a debit"...she'd grin and warn me "red line that!"...but I'd get a little more of the "let go" in the neck muscles that we both were after. ย 

One lunch break I checked my book and saw her penciled in that afternoon. I walked to the nearby Camelot Music to the Infant section and picked out the most soothing ย "Mommy" voice singing lullabies. ย 

She was prone on the table when I started the tape. Her shoulders jiggled with laughter and she looked up with wry look that meant...Oh Pleeeease! ย 

I protested "What? I chose it just for you."

Folks, that kind of personal attention has its merits.

She shook her head, smiling... but her body actually noodled out as she was lullabied into the land of Winkin Blinkin and Nod, as I worked.

What holding? ย I had to coax Ms. Up-and-at-Em off the table at the end of the session. ย 

She laughed that it was my fault...it worked! ย Her face looked so youthful and free of stress. Almost a new person! So I gave her the tape, "Carla, get some good sleep tonight."

I actually got a hug! ย 
Gina"

Posted by gutehands

-=-=-=-=-

"A slightly different approach to the tensing that clients do sometimes is called "paradoxical intention". ย Because the tensing is often unconscious and therefore a client can be unaware of it and embarassed by having it called to their attention, I have begun asking them to see if they can make an area MORE tense and then release a tiny bit of the tension. ย  This follows the idea of PMR (progressive muscle relaxation) where the verbal instructions are to tense, tense, tense an area and then release it."

Posted by ymdw2004

-=-=-=-=-

"I have a little trick that works most of the time with those clients who have not responded to other attempts to help them relax the head and neck when working with client in supine position: ย I teach the client to relax their head and neck by showing them the difference between tense and relaxed...place your hand across the clients forehead to provide a bit of resistance and ask client to lift their head and resist against your hand for a few seconds. ย Then instruct them to release or relax their head and let it rest back on the table. ย Repeat this a few times and explain that when you're resisting, you're TENSE; and when you're resting, you're RELAXED. ย Soon they will be able to recognize the difference on their own and you won't have to deal with the "holding." ย This technique can also work for other areas of the body such as arms or legs, for example. ย Just do some contract (with a little resitance) and relax exercises. ย Some may need a little "refresher" from time to time. ย Try it and let me know how it works for you and your clients. ย Hope this helps."

Posted by CanadianRMT

Rocking & Walking Technique

""Rocking & Walking" is a little like a cat, kneading away at a pillow (struggling for a visual here. ha) Use your palms & heels of hand & apply your body weight as leverage, walking & rocking from the upper back down to the soles of the feet & back up again. I start every session out with this. It is not only a good assessment tool, but it gives great introductory pressure to the client before undraping & applying medium."

Posted by sagetherapist

Headaches

"For headaches, ย also work the occiput and the eyebrow simultaneously and up and under the brow to the extent the client can take the pressure. ย Work medial to lateral from the point of the occiput near the spine combined with the medial corner of the eyebrow, then middle eyebrow and move out on the occiput correspondingly, ย then the mastoid process and the outer corner of the eyebrow, though the outer, lateral ย corner of the eybrow won't need much compared to the mastoid process behind the ear. ย If you hit these points right, not only will they be very sore (let client guide you on pressure), ย but you can actually feel the pulsing and even the pain if you're sensitive to it, migrating back and forth between the spots until they hopefully disappear. ย  You might also try some jaw work on the masseter, as I'm sure that has been clenched during this headache. ย  Work very slowly and detailed around the posterior neck muscles."

Posted by Bsharp

SCM Technique

"One technique I learned in a myofascial seminar was very powerful for me personally...I had an emotional response when the instructor demonstrated it on me! ย He turned my head to the side to isolate the SCM, had me lift my head off the table to further isolate and placed his four fingers under the SCM muscle near my ย ear. ย Then you let the head relax back onto the table, and find the muscles but not the jugular beneath the SCM anterior to the transverse processes! (Stop if you feel blood pulsing!) Proceed slowly down the length of the SCM as possible."

Posted by Bsharp

Labor Massage

"As far as techniques, a great one for labor is a pelvic tilt. ย If she's laying on her side, place the heel of your hand at the top of her sacrum with your fingers close to the coccyx. ย Rest your other hand on her ASIS. ย As you tilt her sacrum down and in, gently pull her ASIS toward you. ย 

Also, you can try a "pelvic squeeze", this feels great to counter the contractions. ย If she's sitting, have her lean forward onto the bed/pillows/another person. ย Place each of your fists on her gluts and squeeze together. ย You may have to adjust the position til it feels "right" for her.

Another techniques that feels great is to do alternate thumb circles on her sacrum, starting at the bottom and working up and out."

Posted by mamajen

-=-=-=-=-

"Labor is when you can do a lot of the things you are meant to avoid during pregnancy massage - and even around due date rather than actually during labor.

Stuff like top of shoulders (meridians) and inside of heel where the reflexology uterus point is.

Essential oils are OK too - again all the essential oils you have to avoid because of their effect on the uterus come out - clary sage, jasmine, rose, and lavender make a lovely massage blend. ย (Lavender and tangerine/manderin can be used during pregnancy in low dilution, but I tend to avoid any essential oils until right at the end) ย Lavender in the air can help everyone ย though an actual oil burner with a flame might not be allowed, best to use an electric one."

Posted by melb

Body Odor

"I have a rectangular sushi plate that has a clean hand towel & some Lever (or Splash n Go, etc) towelettes on the table where the client & I do our pre-therapy chat. I always end my chat with a 'how to prepare' blah-blah. I always add that this clean towel & towelettes are here for you to use as you wish before or after the massage. If they use them beforehand, I always quickly & quietly replace them before leaving the room, so more are available as they get ready to check-out."

Posted by sagetherapist

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—Cindy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅSisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’žThursday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici...๐Ÿ‘„ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ’ฅThursday โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica๐Ÿ’‹, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  10. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏโค Thursday, ๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back