Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MASSAGE EXOTICA 912 MICHELIN 450 628 1669

Reaction score
Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 06 Jan 2005 at 03:51.38 PM

Nathalie
I got this lead from a friend and got a session with Nathalie. She is a French Canadian and just speaks French. We started with a great soft and sensual massage with lots of teasing. She is cute and has a body above average with a very soft skin. This pretty brunette is willing to take off up to her G-string and gives a very slow and soft HJ. Gave her $50 without her asking for any tips.
Overall it was a great experience but since they are a bit far from my work in downtown I don't think I would travel that far again. This review is just a tip for those of you who live in St. Rose Laval, neighbourhood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Exotica--209B Cure Labelle--450-628-1669
john1
Ring

User since 06 Oct 2004 - 58 posts
Posted on 07 Jan 2005 at 02:09.05 PM

I believe that this place is one of the most expensive places out there. They insist on 30 min or max 45 min. they frown on anything less than 80 dollar extras, basically you get out there with 120 min hole in your pocket and not that great of an experience compared to what montreal offers.

User MASSAGE EXOTICA 912 michelin 450-628-1669
sauvageman

User since 17 Nov 2004 - 7 posts
Posted on 18 Jan 2005 at 02:46.33 PM

has anyone try this place ? im thinking of going there on friday for my weekly massage session . any suggestions ?
thanks

charlie
Posted on 24 Jan 2005 at 12:13.11 AM

Hi guys,

It's true this place is a bit expensive. Couple a ladies there worth the 140$ they charge. They offer very good teasing and are very sensuous. Had very good time in the spa..

Wild thing...You make my...sing

Andy Kaufman
VIP
Posted on 24 Mar 2005 at 05:17.13 PM

i stumbled on this place completely by accident..looking for gas.

It looks like a cabane a sucre. Walked in with a pretty young blonde/sandy brown haired girl wearing bra and panties and lab coat sitting at a table with an older brunette (not bad looking).

Took the blonde. 23 years old...frizzy hair in pny table. Not skinny nor fat. Large boobs. Very price...I asked for a 60 minute massage and was told they only do 50 minutes tops (bizarre...my guess is there is a legal reason to it somehow!). Tried the spa.Total cost $60.

Girl joins me in the spa and grinds against me and we play a little...had some fun adjusting the headlights. I then asked for the massage (it kind of shocked her)...personally, the spa was fine but, i started feeling like a lobster...and had no plans on shooting so early in my shift.

Massage was some quick rubbing. She asked me to turn pretty quickly and gave me thai. She told me that she only goes for a HJ and thai for $80 and usuaally requires $20 extra to take off her bottom.

Anyhow...very expensive for what you get and the speed...it is a bit rushed..On the way out I passed a very attractive girl next door type brunette. would only go back for her.

Very friendly girls...very clean. Not sure why they get away with a premium...no one was there!

Argon
Posted on 25 Mar 2005 at 04:46.51 PM

15 years ago, there were massage places mainly in Repentigny. It was hell to get a massage, but very hard to find in Montreal. Then about 10 yrs ago, massage places started to erupt all over Montreal. Competition creates stability in prices. My guess after reading what I did of Laval is that there is no competition or that there may be a lot of middlemen (perhaps LE or something).

I say we should not be suckers for that and stick to our Montreal joints, let them starve. Plenty of beauties this side of the bridge for far less money; comon guys, 250$ for 90 minutes... Whoa!

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

User since 24 Aug 2004 - 182 posts
Posted on 26 Mar 2005 at 08:13.54 AM

Argon, your reference about paying $250.00/90 minutes is probably about my post on Xandrias. I'm in total agreement with you that it's ridiculous to pay that much.That's why I said that I wouldn't go there every day. Not even once a month. I can go see an SP here in Sherbrooke for less money and the beauty-experience will be the same or even better. BUT, there are a few people out there that are willing to go to Xandrias and pay for that. To each is own I guess.And everything is relative you know. Some guys on this board are falling all over themselves to go to Isis. And what do they get for an hour if they take the maximum options? Full nude,(not even a thai),for $155.00!!! At the other place mention above, you get FS for $210.00 IMHO, the price difference is not that steep if you compare the two services. Just my 2 cents.....

Last edited by studgrade on 26 Mar 2005 at 08:15.08 AM.

philippe8400
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 22 Apr 2005 - 37 posts
Posted on 07 Dec 2005 at 09:14.22 AM

This place in now on rue Michelin in Laval, on there website seems to have good looking girls, as anyone been ther lately.

philippe8400
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 22 Apr 2005 - 37 posts
Posted on 07 Dec 2005 at 09:23.40 AM

massageexotica.com its on the Liens of MM

west med
Ring

User since 24 Nov 2005 - 140 posts
Posted on 11 Dec 2005 at 11:01.19 PM

quote:

Originally posted by philippe8400
This place in now on rue Michelin in Laval, on there website seems to have good looking girls, as anyone been ther lately.

Hi all,

Just transfering over from the other board as I really like the way this site is organized...and the fact that I'm really mainly interested in MPs.

Here's my quick bio on exotica (with my very general overall rating):
Exotica: Suzie (7/10) didn't click, Vanessa? (7/10) not my taste (a little heavy for my taste) but gets into the thai, Megane (8/10) saw twice - we clicked so very pleasant) --massage is basically non-existent here, they go right into the teasing, etc which is nice from time to time. (The last two both Desired And goT into reverse therapY with libeRal conditIons, Man was it nice)

Now...the above all took place towards the end of the summer and I have mainly been seeing my friends at Lotus since then. However, I recently returned as there as the allure of some pretty good mileage during my visits there got the better of me. For this review, see my next post...

User Re: Re: Exotica--209B Cure Labelle--450-628-1669
west med
Ring

Posted on 11 Dec 2005 at 11:07.47 PM

However, I recently returned as there as the allure of some pretty good mileage during my visits there got the better of me. For this review, see my next post...

Well, had the urge and was in Laval so wht not? Without knowing who was best between Marie-Eve, Sabrina, and Julia, I let fate decide and ended up with Julia. Decent face, enhanced Ds (not well done IMO), very fit, approx 130 lbs. Took the Spa as this usually leads to better mileage.

She sat with her back facing me and let me roam only above the waist. She was very clear about what not to touch. The whole thing was mechanical and I already knew it was a bust.
Off to the massage table and she actually has a decent technique by Exotica Standards. I settle in for this as I'm not really into mileage with her anymore.
After about 15 minutes, I decide to at least caress her legs. She said: "don't worry, I'm coming". So she climbs on top in a 69 position and goes at it with a dildo. I get as close as I can for the inspection but still with no hands whatsoever. I arrive, she gets off, massages me for another 5 minutes and off I go.

She's actually sweet but I won't repeat as she just didn't do it for me. IMO she had NO sensuality whatsoever.

West Med

p.s. Now that their pictures are up, MarieEve and Chloe look pretty good on the new site.

"Just when you think your out, they PULL you back in!

Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 12 Dec 2005 at 02:03.12 PM

Welcome aboard West Med!

Nice reviews . Maybe my brain has gone numb with all the snow and cold but where did you happen to see those pics?

Godfather

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

Chuck23

User since 04 Dec 2005 - 4 posts
Posted on 05 Jan 2006 at 10:31.56 PM

found the website
http://www.massageexotica.com/services_offerts.htm

Im new to this. But let me tell you I went to Exotica for the 1st time today. Not knowing what to except. I got Marie-Eve and was very impressed. For a 20 year old she did everything right. Message 4/5
Looks 4/5
Finished 4.5/5
I would repeat

Argon
Posted on 06 Jan 2006 at 09:12.13 AM

Chucky, tell us about the options and massage technique, as well as pricing. let us know about her looks, although the website pictures are quite enticing.

Thanks.

Chuck23

Posted on 06 Jan 2006 at 03:12.13 PM

I found she looks better in person. (looks like an exotic Dancer) GFE. I took the 40$ 40 mins option additional std option vary from 40-80$. Let me tell you when she 1st enter the room I didn't think twice I went with the Thia 80$. WOW! well worth it. I don't want to get into to many details. But, she was really into the Thia. (it seemed that she was enjoying it more than me. HARD TO believe! hehe.) Top 3 thia 1-Marie-Eve 2- Ashia (ISIS) 3- Angela (Absolute) Massage was above Average. Soft but hitting the right places. I would repeat with out question.LOL. Only one thing she does look like a Exotic Dancer which fake Boobs. It all good to me.But some people perfer really onces.

nodiggy
Ring
Posted on 10 Jan 2006 at 05:14.03 PM

Was in Laval on a late night sales call, and decided to give this place a whirl.

I ended up going with a girl named Cleo(I think). Why my choice, I always seem to be a sucker for girls who are new to the business, and one day I hope to find the Virgin, who I will be knon forever as their first!

Anyhow, she as a brunnette, about 5'5 with decent bust and a passable ass. She had a smalle tattoo on her hip, something celtic and pretty attractive for some reason.

Her massage was not bad, but I usually like them hard and deep, but she did ber best. The tesing was ok, but it was pretty weird consedering since it speraticaly disrupted the convesation.
Flip time game, she read the menu (20$,40$, 60$ standard), and I offered the 60$.

HJ skills were very good, but she was a little rough with the twins!
Not bad, might be a repeat if she decides to stick in the business.
Overall:
Body: 3/5
Massage: 3/5
Finish: 3/5

Average rating, but I have had better!

"Have fun!"

rickroad
Located in montreal

User since 16 Sep 2005 - 2 posts
Posted on 11 Jan 2006 at 06:51.52 PM

Went to that place this evening for the first time. I called in advance and Megane took my call and sais she is the only available so ..I decided to give her a chance but she was not the one I was loking for.
At the arrival she ask me 40$ for entrance fee right away and give me the price of options (40,60,80)and went to the room to take a shower. 5 min after shower I'm waiting on the table and megane enter. Option are asked again ..40,60,80...But this time she sais 40$:remove clothes exept underw,60$ remove the top undys,80$ Thai...but for 40 or 60$ she does not include the option to play with Mr happy...!!! WHAT I tried to discusse but she sais '' they are too busy tonight so forget about 40$ option it's not available tonight'' only 60/80...cockblocker right away. So I took my stuff, ask for refund and leave right away. Place looking nice inside, large room, but services sucks and too expensive. Megane look 6.5/10 not a big deal, but had no time to look under her white coat. Definetly not a place I recomend and it's my last time there. Went right away to ISIS MMM much beter for same amount.

brang
Ring

User since 05 Dec 2005 - 128 posts
Posted on 02 Feb 2006 at 06:05.16 PM

Made an appt. with Mari-Eve this aft................young , very pretty...long blond hair, nice bod, typical Laval style hot Deesses or Motel St.Pierre stripper look. Massage was ok, more like a rub-down but after that!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have read any of my previous posts you know I am somewhat of a babe connaisseur. Looks 1st, Stimuli 2nd (but if she lookey good, stimuli will always be better) and technique 3rd (again, my hand works well if hers don't but if she is hot, who cares! ps. I didn't need the hand here)
I am not one to kiss and tell but this was a definite re-visit. She hit all the right buttons at the right time...very naughty and erotic.......I felt like Peter North or Ron Jeremy. As I was leaving a few of the other girls came out and said hello. I was in dream land. Nice looking talent. This is a very clean modern studio, and from what I saw, and ,certainly exp.d, highly recommend a visit if you want to get away from the traditional massage and live a little dangerously.

Chuck23

Posted on 02 Feb 2006 at 07:31.08 PM

brang - Well Put. You know ur strip Clubs. Marie-Eve is young. But she does know how to make us happy. Cheers!

paulo
VIP
Located in ottawa

User since 27 Nov 2005 - 43 posts
Posted on 05 Feb 2006 at 06:46.30 AM

I'm confused. Is this place at 209B Cure Labelle or 912 rue Michelin?

Paulo

Chuck23

Posted on 05 Feb 2006 at 10:31.29 AM

they moved to 912 rue Michelin

doom
VIP

User since 05 Feb 2006 - 24 posts
Posted on 15 Feb 2006 at 05:39.03 PM

wow...je suis aller il y a environ 2 semaine..et la masseuse que j'ai eu est megane..tres jolie fille et tres bonne..l'endroit est tres propre..10 sur 10...je vais y retourner..je me demande comment sont les autres filles?? .je crois que la prochaine fois je vais prendre le spa avec 2 filles...essayez vous allez aimer.

User Re: Massage exotica 912 michelin !!!
mtlman2005
VIP

User since 10 Jan 2006 - 14 posts
Posted on 15 Feb 2006 at 06:03.46 PM

ca fait a peine de la pub...

doom
VIP

Posted on 15 Feb 2006 at 06:19.52 PM

non je dis pas ca pour de la pub..j'ai juste aimer mon experience..et je demande en meme temps si il y a quelqu'un qui est deja aller et quelle fille il a eu..

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 15 Feb 2006 at 08:49.19 PM

Doom, il faudrait que tu mets plus de detail, le look de la fille, le genre de massage, si elle offre des options ou pas, les prix, etc.

Argon
Posted on 16 Feb 2006 at 09:48.58 AM

doom

Ça fait Shill pas mal. Sans détails, ton post donne un goût amer. Alors mon homme, vas tu livrer la marchandise et aider tes potes... ???

Sinon c'est pire pour l'endroit. Allez, on t'attends.

doom
VIP

Posted on 16 Feb 2006 at 09:08.46 PM

ok..les pote je livre la marchandise..lol...j'ai pris rendez-vous avec megane,ensuite quand je me suis presenté,c'est jade qui m'a répond..tres belle fille egalement..j'ai payé mon 40 $.ensuite je suis allé dans la piece de massage,ont nous demande de prendre une douche avant..tres propre l,endroit en passant..ensuite je vois entrer megane..elle m'explique mes options..si je me rappelle bien..c'est 60 $massage + hj et elle garde sa petite culotte...pour 20 de plus elle est completement nue et ont peut la caresser..elle ma fait un massage corps a corps..tres sensuelle..et la finalle..oufffffff....en position 69...

brang
Ring

Posted on 18 Feb 2006 at 12:09.57 PM

1st can we get massage exotica's and exxotica rue cure labelle under 1 title....they are in fact the same. Nuff said. Paid Marie Eve a second visit,. Was curios to see if I was lucky the first time or if this was going to be a repeat performance.. Well lucky for me it was a repeat perfomance and some. A very prettty, un-inhibited girl she truley is, and aims to please. GFE all the way. I love the way she relaxes after wards with a towl wrapped around her and walks me out cuddly and and giggling. A real turn on and all I need to re-visit soon. Massage is ok but the lead up and the roll over (for lack of a better term) is out of this world. As in my previous post I felt like a porn star. GGGRRRRRRR

west med
Ring

Posted on 21 Feb 2006 at 07:44.37 AM

Re: Marie Eve,

Brang, thank you...Great recommendation and I concur with everything you wrote. I'm not sure if you had the spa with her but that is also worth it. We stayed in there for about 20 minutes (longer than usual) and boy did she take the lead. Very hot...great discovery.
Can anyone please confirm if Jade offers similar service? Megane has offered me similar in the past but from posts, seems to be less consistent.
Mods, PM me if you'd like a few more details for the ring.

west med
Ring

Posted on 14 Mar 2006 at 10:34.40 AM

ah I remember when I was learning about this board!

There is a great section called "cliniques" at the top of this page. Click on this and you will find many addresses and phone numbers...
Here it is anyway: 450-628-1669

User Re: Massage exotica 912 michelin 450-628-1669
HOT4U
VIP
Located in montreal

User since 21 Oct 2005 - 10 posts
Posted on 15 Mar 2006 at 05:29.34 AM

WENT YESTERDAY SAW A GIRL NAMED JULIA. BIG MADE UP BREASTS. PLACE VERY CLEAN . DISAPOINTED ON OPTIONS AVAILABLE WAS ONLY THAI AT $80.00 NOT A GOOD ONE AT THAT HAVE HAD BETTER. MASSAGE WAS NOT EVEN FAIR. REPEAT NO!!!!!!.
CHALK IT UP AS A BAD EXPERENCE.

brang
Ring

Posted on 21 Mar 2006 at 01:33.49 PM

Hey, Hot 4 You try Marie-Eve.....she will not disappoint.

marca

User since 07 Feb 2006 - 9 posts
Posted on 25 Mar 2006 at 03:28.18 PM

Paid a visit to Marie-Eve. I had a wonderful experience with her. She is amazing. She told me she loves sex so much, she has a hard time containing herself sometimes with the clients she likes very much... Like Brang said on a previous post, the massage is so so but the flip and the finale.... I rate it "11/10". You got to try her, you will keep going back to her, trust me. Can't wait for my next appointment with her. OUF!!!

User Re: Massage Exotica, 912 rue Michelin, 450-663-8472
How_U_Doin
Ring
Posted on 25 Mar 2006 at 07:57.47 PM

I was in Laval a few days ago for work. I finished work earlier than I had expected so I had some time on my hands and decided to visit a MP. I recall reading about Massage Exotica so I chose to pay them a visit.

I took a 40-minute session with Jade. She is very hot with a nice pair of boobs and a killer ass … what a beautiful butt (I could spend hours kissing and caressing that ass). Her massage technique was adequate, I would say just slightly above average.

Given it was my first time there, I chose a HJ as my only option. She had a great technique and knew how to use her hands. You can say that both Mr. Happy and The Twins were being taken care of; she knew when to slow down and when to speed things up. The release felt out of this world. Unfortunately, I didn’t try touching her this time. I think I’ll go again and probably choose more options.

40-Minute Massage … $40
Satisfying HJ … $20
Spectacular Butt … priceless

Has anyone else tried Jade ... how was your experience with her?

Last edited by How_U_Doin on 25 Mar 2006 at 08:00.41 PM.

User Re: Massage Exotica, 912 rue Michelin, 450-663-8472
How_U_Doin
Ring
Posted on 26 Mar 2006 at 08:44.22 AM

Jade does look like her pictures on the website of Massage Exotica. While waiting, I also spotted one of the other girls and yes, she looked like her pictures on the web as well. I think that Jade is Québécoise.

Has anyone else had any experience with Jade?

quote:

Originally posted by lovemassage
Hey how , are the pics on the site of the real girls? what nationality is jade?
LM

brang
Ring

Posted on 28 Mar 2006 at 10:34.42 AM

I gave Jade a shot the other day. She's a sweet girl, kinda cute but way too big in the lower unit for me. The massage was non existant but the purring and groaning was cute enough.The handling of the general and finish were ok ...between the bongos , which I would say are more like a B then a C. Wouldn't repeat with her.

west med
Ring

Posted on 28 Mar 2006 at 10:51.15 AM

see my post above about her (or maybe it's in the ring section)

Brang, you and I are on exactly the same wave length. Has her love button returned to normal? It was too sensitive for any exploration when I saw her from her recent piercing.

I called yesterday and was told Marie Eve is on vacation. Oh well, had worked myself up pretty well thinking about the afternoon I would have (that never happened because I wasn't in the mood for Jade or Megane).

brang
Ring

Posted on 29 Mar 2006 at 12:49.00 PM

Exactly West Med .... I called for Marie - Eve also and was told she was on vacation. I guess we'll give her a nice treat and keep her busy and smiling when she gets back...

Argon
Posted on 03 Apr 2006 at 04:27.29 PM

I deleted a few posts that should have been handled through Personnal Messaging (PM). Try sticking to info on masseuses and masage; experiences, service and tipping, etc... Thanks to all.

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 07 Apr 2006 at 09:02.51 AM

Well stopped by this place yesterday afternoon with no appointment. Rang the bell Sabrina answered the door. Walk in nice looking place. Was led to a ver big room, nice big shower, i mean you could have put about 5 people in there. As I walk to the room, she starts with price, $40 for 40 minutes, that's it that's all. As we got in the room, asks me if I know the drill, I said no enlighten me, 60 topless HJ, 80 Thai. Cool I ask if another girl was work and if I could see her. In walks in I forgot her name, well I took Sabrina, nice body but face so so, for more see web site for dicription. So I shower, she walks in take the $80, off comes all her clothes, great I say to myself. Well here comes the oil, and again, and again, like there was an endless supply in the bottle. I felt like those duck coaught in an oil spill. Massage was more of a rub down than massage. Nice teasing nice body contact, and hands roamed freely but with in limits, I didn't push for anthing at this point. The flip happend, body to body slide nice and sensual, Nice boobs, and grinding. Then to my surprise she gets in the 69 position...wow nice access to the Y and I respected her limits just rub no digits and no DATY. the I see she is getting warmed up as I was playing with her, starts moving to have my fingers slide in. I didn't push it, but she kept moving. So digits go in, more moaning more moving, I lift my head and DATY happens. Unfortunately it didn't last long cause Mr. Happy exploded right away.....(think baseball, think baseball) that didn't work when you are looking at a nice Y inches away. Clean clean up and the was about 15 minutes left, so she layed down next to me and we chatted. I took a shower and she got in with me, nice touch. overall nice experience.

Place 5/5
Massage 2.5/5
Looks 2.5/5
Thai 3.5/5
Attitude 4.5/5

Respect her limits when she asks you and you will be rewared when she warms up.

Perkmeup1

doom
VIP

Posted on 09 Apr 2006 at 02:10.06 PM

allo..je suis retourné pour une deuxieme fois et cette fois j'ai choisi jade avec le spa...c'était tres bien..jade est tres belle et tres sensuelle.

visage.9/10
body.7/10
massage.6.5/10
spa.8/10
attitude.10/10
finale.8.5/10

teixeira
Posted on 18 Apr 2006 at 12:11.03 AM

hi guys,last week,i went to massage exotica with a rendez vous with marie-eve,its was the 2nd time i was with her.

better than the 1st one,came in the spa,right away with the HJ.For about 15 minutes in the spa,she invited me the masage table...very nice and sensual and she even let me play with the Y area.

+10 massage
+10 Hj
+10 look smile and attitude
+10 finish

Last edited by Argon on 18 Apr 2006 at 02:13.50 PM.

User Re: Massage exotica
west med
Ring

Posted on 18 Apr 2006 at 10:35.16 AM

So now we have three threads on Exotica...Mike, please feel free to merge and purge!

I too saw Marie Eve shortly after her vacation. My best advice with her would be to take the spa. She had many of the same moves as my first visit with her but mileage was a little bit better than the first time. She has a few favorite places on hot tub edges/corners. On the table, she gives a very nice massage actually.

Will not repeat all the details but just that she is a nice girl who enjoys her work.

Last edited by Argon on 18 Apr 2006 at 02:13.59 PM.

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 01 May 2006 at 08:48.23 AM

With all the posts on Marie Eve, I wanted to try her out and see what she was all about. I booked and appointment at lunch time. Get there, it was Marie Eve that greeted me. Very beautiful girl, nice body, face, I think wow I am in for a treat. I go to the room, shower wait for her, she comes in, asks what kind of massage I say medium. Massage was not to good, and teasing was non existence. About 5 minutes in, ask if I want a thai, I think ok maybe this will get her going, $80 buck later she is naked and the thai was not there. She climbs on top 69 position, and starts going like she is pumping for oil, 3 times I had to ask her to slow down. Access to the Y but limited, She kept looking at the clock, wondering when it would be over. Turn off for me. Finally Mr. happy erupts and she says, “did you cum before you came here, my arm is tired and my chest hurts” No clean up she runs to the shower and I’m lying on the table. I get up grab a towel clean up and head for the shower myself. She leaves I shower, as I’m getting dressed she comes in to collect, I pay and she leaves again never to be seen. Over all not a good session, had better with Sabrina more GFE.

Looks 9/10
Body 10/10
Massage/Thai 4/10
Attitude 2/10

Repeat not with her….

brang
Ring

Posted on 23 May 2006 at 11:14.05 AM

Did a a little ditty with Marie-Eve recently. Usual stuff if you've read my previous posts on her only this time I got a little attitude for releasing too early. Case and point before she did. Well I got news for you honey. When you pay me the $80 or $100 skins to cumm you can whine . Untill then I pay you deliver. Pointe Finale.

marca

Posted on 28 May 2006 at 12:51.24 PM

Brang,
you are right. Marie Eve is tending to get things going pretty fast for the last few times I've been there. I think she wants to get out of the business asap. She wants to make the big bucks and then leave at the end of the summer from what she told me... She needs to be reminded that we're the ones paying the big bucks. There's been a change in her attitude for the last 2 months or so...

User Re: Re: Massage Exotica, 912 rue Michelin, 450-663-8472
Golfnut7
Located in Province of Quebec

User since 20 Jun 2006 - 1 posts
Posted on 21 Jun 2006 at 02:08.45 PM

I went to Exotica today without an appointment and was given Jade. This was the 1st time I had ever gone to a MP. I was nervous but after taking my shower and waiting for her to come back, i calmed down. She reentered and explained the options to me. I took the $ 80 option which was that she was totally nude and gave some body to body massage. It was very erotic. She took her time and built up slowly. I was able to caress her as well. She didnt overdo the small amount of heavy breathing, Just the right amount to turn me on.I agree that she had a fantastic ass.

Last edited by Bobhawk7 on 21 Jun 2006 at 02:15.21 PM.

west med
Ring

Posted on 21 Jun 2006 at 03:53.27 PM

I saw Marie Eve again last week and as usual, things got interesting in the Hot Tub. First time I have ever experienced finishing half way through the session and then ended with a massage.

I still recommend her to anyone who hasn't tried her but I may now move on to new challenges.

User Megane
SensualFlight
Ring

User since 10 Jun 2006 - 94 posts
Posted on 01 Jul 2006 at 03:37.55 PM

Yesterday I was alone in the Laval area and was wondering what I could do. Hmmm... Why not try a new place? So I looked at MM.ca, chose Exotica, called and went.

First thing I noticed was that I am more alzeihmer than I thought! I had been there in the past, months ago, and if my memory seved me correctly this place was very nice.

I was greeted in by Megane. First impression: What a beautiful girl! Young, about 24, slim, man made busty B (and dressed to entice the guys to look at her cleavage), and a beautiful face and eye (a 10 in my book). She led me to the room, suggested I take a shower and lay down on the massage table, that she'd be back in 2 minutes... (It took about 10 minutes, but it's ok! ).

Very quickly she asked about options: 40 top off, 60 HJ, 80 all off and thai. I sooooooo hate it when they give options like that! I took the 80 and looked at the clock. I said ok, it's x:30, so we are together for an hour till x:30, right? She said no. The $40 entry fee is for 40 minutes, including the shower time! OUCH! I sure didn't expect that!

Anyway, Megane got all of her cloths off (hum, that reminds me something... lol) and started. Her massage was very light and could hardly be considered a "massage", but it was ok, since I was waiting for more . At some point she came closer and I could caress her curves. WOW! She's firm, allows total access to the Y (outside, no inside), and gets sensual (in a professional way, if you see what I mean). She gave me a very very nice thai massage, and ended up with a slow and enjoyable HJ.

At the end, she proposed to wash my back in the huge shower, which was a very nice touch in my opinion.

Bottom line: A beautiful babe, delivering professional services. Would I repeat, maybe, but there are so many choices out there!

Oh yeah, they have a VIP card available. You record a name and a password, they record each visit in a card they keep, and the entry fee on your 5th visit is on the house.

SF

Last edited by SensualFlight on 01 Jul 2006 at 03:39.12 PM.

User Vanessa, Mégane et Sabrina @ L'EXOTICA
Sexmon
Posted on 02 Jul 2006 at 01:03.15 PM

C'est selon moi la meilleure place à Laval....
Mégane est un super canon, tant qu'à Sabrina.... je n'ai jamais comprit ce qu'elle fesait là...
Je l'ai vu l'an dernier (Sabrina), elle m'a presque démolit le dos tant elle pèse fort .... elle semble avoir plus de 35 ans... De plus elle se dit Italienne quand je jurerais qu'elle elle Marocaine...Court service, aucune attention portée vers moi... Tout est question d'argent... J'ai beucoup de respect envers les travailleuses du sexe mais quand on me néglige à ce point, je me dois de le dire.
Moi aussi je regrette le départ de Vanessa... c'était quelque chose! Je crois qu'elle avait ouvert son propre salon à quelque part dans la Rive-Sud.. .Quelqu'un saurait où je peux la retrouver?

doom
VIP

Posted on 03 Jul 2006 at 01:20.32 AM

oui efectivement c'est une excellente place...mais sabrina est pas italienne elle me l'a dit..je crois quel est algerienne..et en effet elle pese trop fort lors de sont massage et oui elle est environ 35 ans..mais megane est..oufff..il n'y a que marie-eve que j,ai pas essayer jusqu'a maintenant..et les autres sont tres bien egalement..

User Marie-Eve
Yeti.
Ring
Located in South Shore

User since 01 Nov 2004 - 136 posts
Posted on 11 Jul 2006 at 12:02.08 PM

After reading so many steaming posts about Marie-Eve from Exotica, I couldn’t miss the opportunity of seeing her on a recent trip North of Mtl.
First, Exotica is located right in the middle of an industrial area, where I suspect the population is probably more than 75% male… (Or am I being sexist here?) Anyway, great location.
Marie-Eve’s appearance has been described before and you can see her on Exotica’s website so I won’t repeat. Suffice to say that I found her is truly gorgeous (and I’m not usually a fan of blondes).
As soon as I was in, she began to make contact and engaged a nice conversation, asking me whether I had been there before, who had recommended her, etc. (I did not mention either of you Brang and Westmed… ).

After I took a shower (very nice design BTW), she came in and disrobed. I could not help but start caressing gently her curves and kissing her breasts. She quickly steered me to the massage table and took control of the session. Yes, Marie-Eve likes to take control and she is quite good at it. She likes to have her Y massaged, and she seemed to get quite excited. She had me finger her but would not allow lubrication with saliva; “I get wet pretty fast “ she said – which she did. But, again, she remained cool and kept changing from on position to another: with me standing with Mr Happy right in front of her Y, or her sitting facing me or not. All combinations were explored. At one point I felt I was going through the MP equivalent of a ride at la Ronde. I came on her chest while she was sitting between my legs and talking dirty to me.
Overall, it was a nice erotic script that Marie-Eve served me. She was very professional. Not a GFE but enjoyable nonetheless. Oh yes, the massage was OK, but more like foreplay for the erotic session….

Place: 9/10 (clean, spacious, wonderful shower)
Massage: 7/10 (turn me on baby)
Sensuality: 8.5/10 (scripted but believable, Marie-Eve is one hot babe)
Conversation: 9/10 (very open and nice)
Body: 10/10 (hot)

PS
I liked the $40/40min entrance fee. Tip for Thai massage was standard.

Yeti

The dating Y

brang
Ring

Posted on 12 Jul 2006 at 09:56.34 AM

I hadn't been in while and tried Meghan as Marie - Eve wasn't working that day.
She's cute, girl next doorish with an ok bod.
The massage was all but 5 minutes and the teasing and groaning starts. It wasn't long before she was on the table with me and things started to heat up.
If you've read my Marie - Eve posts I was in the same zone only a little hottter in the sense that Meghan was really getting into it.
I had complete access to all portholes including her lovely lips and sweet tongue. She manipulated me in every imaginable position.
The session was so intense that I erupted early leaving Uncle Ben half on her chin and the rest on her torso.
She then lay me down and towel cleaned me and asked if I would like a real massage as I had time left. (something rarley offered by other MT's once you blow)
She delivered an incredible massage then showered and bathed me eroticly; She started teasing me in the shower and if I had time I would have started all over again.
looks 7-8
bod 7
attitude 10
overall exp 10
repeat : definate

brang
Ring

Posted on 12 Jul 2006 at 10:01.49 AM

PS while I was waiting Jade came out wrapped in a towel.....
She really put on a lot of poundage so beware of the photo on their site.

User Re: MASSAGE EXOTICA 912 michelin 450-628-1669
ricardo
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 26 Jan 2006 - 12 posts
Posted on 11 Aug 2006 at 07:10.39 PM

Marie-Eve.

Unbelievable!

First of all, I think she is much better-looking in person than in her photos, which are pretty hot to begin with. When I first walked in, she seemed like she might be a little "rushed" or tense. It got me just a little concerned as I had read a couple of reviews, only a couple, that said she wasn't as "into it" as she used to be. To my pleasant surprise, as it turned out, the only thing she was in a rush for was to get started.

She brought me to the room, rattled off the menu (which I usually don't like), then told me to think about it while I showered - as if I needed to think about anything: she could have promised me the moon in exchange for my car keys, and I would have given them to her and taken the bus home.

She took off all her clothes from the beginning. As she started to massage my legs, the first thing she did was to pull each of my feet to the corners of the table, spreading my legs as much as it was possible. At that point, I knew this was going to be a no-nonsense massage. This gave her hands great access to my boys and allowed for some incredible teasing.

The flip came soon, followed by so many different positions, for me and her, on the table, off the table, upwards, backwards, this way, that way... I was craving - craving - for some DATY, but that's where she drew the line. It's funny, it seemed that no matter what the position, she was a master of "distances" making sure the tip of my tongue was always millimeters away from some mouth-watering delight, but never quite there. I probably looked like some bear trying hard but that just can't seem to get to the bottom of the damn honey jar.

The finish was as great as everything leading up to it.

As we were chatting afterwards, she started saying how she loves sex, which had me ready for round 2. Well, round 2 would have to be some other time. This is a definite repeat and recommendation to all.

By the way, any DATY lovers, I would welcome any comments, stories, girls names...you might have.

Ricardo

nodiggy
Ring
Posted on 13 Aug 2006 at 01:51.24 PM

In the laval area, decided I needed a little stress relief, so decided to give this place a whirl.

Now, the where convinced I was someone else, and they decided that I was absolotuely the person that they had to turn away a couple of times because they were so busy, so they wanted to give me the session free of charge. Was I that person, no. Could I have been honest....yes....but after cosulting with Junior, he decided to make it for me. Alright, I was that guy.

So, I choose Sabrina, who at the greet seemed the most personable and talkative. The hottest...not, but something about those eyes just got to me.

So...room was free this time, but I think the room options are 60$/hr spa, of $50.00 /hr no spa. The two option the girl gives you are 60$ regular (?????) or 80$ thai. I choose the thai!

Well the place is really clean, with a cool concept for the shower. You need to take a couple of steps up into it, and the glass doors keep the room visible. Well, as I was washing, Sabrina walks in, takes a look, and decides she would like to come help me wash before we get into the Spa. So she gets undressed, and starts helping me wash. For someone I am meeting for the first time, she was very comfortable with you. She washed liberaly...mr happy and the twins, Mr. Hershey, and had no problems when we jumped into the spa.

Now, small talk as she tickles me in all the right places, kissing the neck as I aswer, telling me how good the water tastes off my body.

Be carefull though....she is albanian, and I got a little nervous when she got around the chest area (Hello Zidane), but really gave the great treatment.

We get out of the spa, and she leads me out by Mr.Happy, and we begin to dry each other off.

We start thai, and the session was great. Very verbal woman, and she alsways maintains eye contact. Very liberal with the touching of certain areas. Respect her limits, and let her make the first moves...that would be the best way to proceed with her.

All in all, the finish was excellent. Clean off very nice, and saw me still hard, looked at the clock, and went at it again. I was treated like a king!

Anyways...this day was special. For 80$, had excellent thai service, 2 very erotic finishes, 2 showers...and a spa session. All that I was missing was a lolipop, and this would have been one for the record books.

As for the ratings....Sabrina is not ugly, but not the hottest. Very good service. Pertty good message skillls, but the one thing that sticks out about this one is her ability to make the session feel non-mechanical. It was great....

Room: 4/5
service: 4/5
Location: 5/5....industrial...almost no traffic! It was great!

"Have fun!"

brang
Ring

Posted on 14 Aug 2006 at 09:35.12 AM

Ricardo, treat Marie Eve well and get to know her a little and you want. She actually forces me to
her pie.

Last edited by Administration on 15 Aug 2006 at 10:19.58 AM.

marca

Posted on 14 Aug 2006 at 02:48.21 PM

Brang,
what's the best time to see Marie-Eve, morning, evening??? When is she hotter, so I can get this great treatment also.
Thanks for letting me know

Militaire
Posted on 14 Aug 2006 at 03:46.24 PM

Ricardo, are you aware that you can do some troubles to Marie-Eve with your review? Talking about DATY from a MP on the web is not really wise , i think. Most of the owner read this forum. DATY is not authorized in the most of MP. I think it is better to keep that kind of souvenir more private. Sorry.

brang
Ring

Posted on 15 Aug 2006 at 12:20.52 PM

See her between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm, she is usually still fresh and eager.

doom
VIP

Posted on 19 Aug 2006 at 12:54.47 AM

quelqu'un a essayé la nouvelle jessy..humm un 36dd..a suivre

User Re: Re: MASSAGE EXOTICA 912 michelin 450-628-1669
narrago
Located in laval

User since 09 Jan 2006 - 2 posts
Posted on 20 Aug 2006 at 10:06.19 PM

quote:

Originally posted by doom
quelqu'un a essayé la nouvelle jessy..humm un 36dd..a suivre

moi j'ai pris un spa avec elle, extra, elle est belle pas genante du tout et elle sait ce servir de ces atouts . je vais la revoir aussitot que possible

discret et propre j'toucher et me faire toucher

brang
Ring

Posted on 01 Sep 2006 at 10:03.33 AM

Tried Jessy.....website says she's a 36DD?
More like a 44EE..too huge, freakishly big.
Massage was lousy, no teasing at all then a little tai on the back. Flip, and a frontal mechanical tai. Spin and sit arse to my face for a lousy finishing attempt. I told her to get off and continue the frontal tai. I didn't push any limits here. She looks like a retired stripper, kinda ok looking but the boobs are just to insane.
repeat...NO but would recomend only for XTRA large breast enthusiasts.

Un beau petit kit

Bonjour à tous,

Soyez gentils avec moi, il s'agit de mon premier post. Je suis un fan des salons de massage avec spa, je trouve le contact avec la fille beaucoup plus sensuel lorsqu'il y a un spa que lorsque je prends seulement un massage.

J'ai visité exotica à plusieurs reprises au cours des derniers mois. L'endroit est très propre et beau et la salle avec le spa a une magnifique douche vitrée. J'y ai rencontré trois hôtesses : Jade, Sabrina et Marie-Ève.

Je n'aime pas la critique négative alors je serai bref. Jade a surement pris du poids car elle ne ressemble pas à la fille sur les phots, la fois que je l'ai rencontré elle avait de bonne fesses et cuisse et un ventre pas très plat. Toutefois, j'ai eu du bon temps avec elle, elle aime ce qu'elle fait, moi j'adore les bec dans le cou et sur les oreilles... Bon thaï mais rien à écrire à sa mère.

La fois que j'ai vu Sabrina, j'ai été impressionné par son corps jusqu'au moment où elle a enlevé sa brassière. Je ne sais pas si elle venait de se faire refaire la poitrine mais je n'aimais pas du tout les cicatrice autour de son mamelon, elle étaient saillantes. Encore là un thaï correct. Un retour avec elle? Je ne sais pas, je préfère attendre d'autres reviews.

Le problème avec Marie-Ève c'est que les photos sur le site ne lui rendent pas justice, elle est beaucoup plus belle en personne. Elle sait comment tenir un gouvernail entre ses mains, une seule chose à faire attention c'est de ne pas arriver trop vite à destination. Elle aime ce qu'elle fait et ça parait. Un accès limité aux triangle des bermudes m'a été permis. Un retour avec elle? C'est déjà fait. Le salon exotica est un beau petit kit, un beau spa avec une fille sensuelle qui veut faire plaisir.

Merci Colomb, et continue.

Next time, tu pourras peut être nous informer de la tarification, et si tu as des infos spécifiques, PM moi, je les inscrirai dans le VIP.

En passant, Marie-Ève est un beau brin de femme, mais a ses limites. Belle, et elle le sait, et a ses exigences.

J'ai eu un peu la même expérience, les rendez-vous suivant avec Marie-Ève étaient de moins en moins exitants et de plus en plus courts. Étais-je déjà pris dans une routine de vieux couple? :?

De toute façon, j'aime chager de fille pour découvrir de nouveaux terrains de jeux... Elle demeure quand même dans mon top 5.

A+

marca said:
Marie-Eve is a good experience. She his worth the visit for a first timer. I saw her a couple of times for the past 6 months but what bugged me recently about her is that when you tend to know her, she does not give the same service each and every time after, in a sense that she has you in her list of regulars and knows in advance that she is gonna make money with you even if the service is not as good and passionate as the first visits when she wanted you to comeback. I don't know if some of you had the same impression. Regardless of that, she his hot, no doubt about it. :p
I had exactly the same experience with her. She definately backs off a bit once she has you returning on a regular basis.

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt, and never enjoy the experience. We talk with our shoes in this case and dont come back, which is what she deserves. Emma at Zen was the same.

trop belles pour leur «brain» - sont incapables d'établir une relation clientèle long terme.

Je pourrais vous parler de Christine qui est à 180 degrés à l'opposé de ce genre de comportement. Quelle grande dame. Même chose avec Marie (Gilford) et les thérapistes chez ISIS, je pourrais continuer avec de bons exemples dans le genre.

Chloe

I happened to pass by this place a while back so I figured I will try my luck to get someone with out an appointment. I ring the bell I was greeted by beautiful jade she tells me to come back in 10 minutes someone will be available. So I try back in 10 minutes and Clohe comes to the door I tell her that Jade told me to come back in 10 minutes she said yeah but someone else came a few minutes before and she thought that the guy who was told to come in 10 min.so she took him. She asked me if I want to wait 20-25 minutes I will have Marie-Eve. I thought to my self ok for Marie-eve (I read so much about her on the board) it pays to wait so I go back to my car and wait a long 20-25 minutes I trod back at that time to find Jade and she tells me I have to wait 5-10 minutes I will have Clohe. First I want to leave right away but I was thinking I wait so long I will wait 5 more min. and that’s it if I cant get a room I’m leaving anyway I got clohe after waiting for an other 5 min.

I go to the room take a shower and then she comes in she excuses her self because I talk English there was a misunderstanding I tell her it’s ok. But I was pissed a bit for throwing me around.

Any how Chloe is a tall skinny girl petty good looking she asked me if it was the first time here I say yes she runs down the menu and I take Thai for $80 she start massaging me not very much teasing but ok I guess I could say ok massage. Then the flip she uses a ton of oil (which I hate) she starts sliding her body against mine was petty much the standard nothing special very mechanical so to say. I figured afterwards that it’s not worth the $80 + $40 entrance fee you could get better mileage and price in Montreal. Don’t get me wrong she was very nice trying to please but something was missing (maybe because I was pissed after waiting so long)

Attitude: 4.5/5
looks: 4/5
Service 3.5/5

Repeat probably but to try Marie-eve

Lego!

Nice to have you back!

Are you staying this time for a while? Would be nice to have some experienced guys back on the board. LOL!!!

AdminXXX

Jade

With nothing to do I stopped over a few days ago. It looked quite busy and with no appointment I had no choice but to take Jade. I had initially no problems with that since I was presented a picture of her on the wall (the same as the ones on the website). So I took an hour with spa ($60). To my great surprise I have to say the miracle workers fooled me again! Man that picture I say on the wall was perfectly edited to leave out a small detail… Her ass could cover half of Texas!!! No Joke… sorry for the lack of respect and class here… I’m only venting but guys should be informed.

Service was pretty good. But I need the visual stimulation to get going… so the session was quite average.

All in all not a repeat for me.

LI

How nice to read a post from one of the original platinum members. Sorry that your session was a bust. Just keep on "pluggin" my friend....

Stud out...

Montrealboy,you seem to have a lot of patience.I would not waste my time with a place like that.Once you are are pissed off ,the great feeling(anticipation) for a massage and etc. has gone.Thanks for your review and your expierence at this place.

Nice review Montrealboy and it seems the only thing to keep the place open is Marie-Eve.... :roll:

Hey StudGrad... great to hear from U. Hope everything is alright!

I'll plug away at Marie-Eve this week when I get the chance!

Ciao

LI

Annie

Spent an hour with Annie yesterday

She is about 5'2 and 115lbs. Dark hair with a nice tanned body.

She said she has been working there for a couple of months.
Massage lacked strenght, not therapeutic enough but her attitude made up for it.

Unfortunatly menu was to direct felt like I was ordering a pizza.

The hour was $50 and options were the ususal 20 to 80.

I took the thai for $80, I was in a giving mood (must be the season)

attude 4/5
looks 4/5
massage 2.5/5

would go back to try the other ladies

give Megan a try, you wont be disapointed

Megane

Well, I made to see Megane. What everybody says is true. She's got the right attitude. You will definitely enjoy yourself. She's also nice to talk to, if you're into that.

After a quite phenomenal massage, we both took a shower together and washed off all that oil and other stuff.

good first time

I finally decide to get a massage last afternoon. So called and they told me that i have to take a appointment. So I decide to go with cloé. pretty girl, tall and slim... When she arrived in the room, i told her that it was my first time, and she reassure me that it's wont hurt (I HOPE) lol.

so i took the 80$, she start massage me, she tried to relax me but i was so nervous... after she camed on the table with me, she asked me to turn. Oh shit there's nothing append, i mean on my way, oh men i was shy. But she start playing with biggy, and she asked me to sit on the table, she was on a very suggestives positions and the fun just start, I guess tou know the rest... After she offer me to wash my back in the shower, yeah why not.

I found her very nice and attentive, she made me relax and i have a great time. I will probably repeat but maybe i'm gone a try an other girl, i just discover that kind of place and i want to see all the possibility... if you know what i mean lol

Annie.............wow. What an ass. For those in need of TLC with an incredibly fit little package then she is for you. Very friendly and cheerful. Good massage and teasing skills but I can't get her booty outta my mind. The whole session was above par and will repeat for sure.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back