What's new

Massage ad in laval other then 450-975-1212

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Weds March 3 10am-11pm Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby 10am-9pm, Sexy Chinese Jessica 11am-11pm and Curvy Vietnamese Nancy 10am-10:30pm
  2. Maggie in Guelph:
    ENJOY A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Jamie, May, Yoyo and Mia are available until 10pm
  3. Kitchener Massage:
    You should try busty Anita on Thursday or Friday. Hot babe Tina is available on the weekend with petite Rebecca ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  4. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Lulu, yumi, Clover,yoyo,@7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  5. Indian Girls:
    :heart3:) We have Punjabi/Hindi /Tamil speaking attendants. Please text only or Whatsapp for communications at 647-491-9019 **SAFE AND CHLORINATED AFTER EACH CLIENT**:heart3:heart3:)
  6. Sulexa:
    We have stsrted posting pictures of our beautiful Oriental girls :heart3 647.620.4499 :heart3 Lets hookup in Markham today! sulexa.ca
  7. LaMonny905:
    Penny, Olivia and Apple for your pleasures - 4861 Hwy 7 E. 📞 416-983-8473
  8. f lo 617:
    QQ - Tuesday schedule: Cici - Nana - Laura - Amber - Jolene - Rose 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580
  9. A-Spa Unionville:
    Slim and leggy Cici along with TLC Linda to warm you up and help release the stresses today. Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  10. MagicGarden:
    Tuesday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Korean mix Jenny and Japanese Maria ⎝new: 𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  11. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and KK . ☎416-800-8026
  12. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Tuesday March 2 10am-9pm. New Young Sexy Vietnamese Girl Cece. First Day 10am-9pm. She stands at 157cm tall. 110lbs, 34C and Young Tall Sexy Vietnamese Angel.
  13. Maggie in Guelph:
    JAMIE is newest SWEET SENSATION. Visit today for A GREAT MASSAGE SESSION 🌸 437.333.4760 🌸 Picture uploaded today on MassagePlanet
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart3:heart4:heart5:heart2 [email protected]
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    sexy girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Angel :from Vietnam and China Mixed ☎416-800-8026
  16. Indian Girls:
    :) We have Punjabi/Tamil/ Hindi Attendants until 9pm today Text only or Whatsapp as we are busy 647-491-9019:D:D Peel Region Safe and Discreet
  17. hiyamickey:
    Miya, Nancy, yo-yo, Lily, Sasa @7-8099 Weston Road ☎2896571666
  18. f lo 617:
    QQ Spa - Nana - Amber - Laura - Jolene - Miya 25-10 East Wilmot ☎ 647-866-1580
  19. A-Spa Unionville:
    Slim and leggy Cici along with TLC Linda available Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave ☎ 647-729-6606
  20. LaMonny905:
    CBC Olivia, petite Sandy and wild Apple for your Monday pleasures 4861 Hwy 7 E.📞 416-983-8473
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Call Us 647-351-5058 10am-7pm
  22. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    sexy girl Amy Chinese - Korean Mixed and Angel :from Vietnam and China Mixed ☎416-800-8026
  23. MagicGarden:
    Monday at 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷: Korean mix Jenny and tall slim Korean girl Julia ⎝⎝*new 𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠⎠🌻
  24. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon March 1st Young Sexy Vietnamese Ruby 10am-9pm, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica 11am-11 and Curvy Viet Nancy 11am-10:30pm
  25. Liam96:
    All asian women were born to be sex salves.

heogog

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I don't know if it's just me but whereever I look for massage parlours or even private massages for the laval area I get this place poping up like 20 times on the same page -> 450 975 1212 . Now I dont know if I should just never go there due to the fact they over advertise on annonces123 and craiglist or to try them out and see if they are really any good.

But honestly I am looking for busty indy's in the laval area. Age is not a requirement. If any one of you guys know a reliable sp or mp that is discreet
and clean other then 450 975 1212 :) please let me know.

Thanks

Shaun

Reaction score
Hi Fedup

Your right you should not go to that add on craigslist. the 450-975-1212 is none other than Absolut Zone & they suck big time...not too long ago they were self-serve (Do It Yourself hj)

I dunno if you call yourself fedup because you are fedup to search for threads, but be patient...Use the "search this forum" button, type "laval" & you will find some good places...but it is imperative to READ so that you find what suits you best.....

Personally, I like Exotica on Michelin St 450-663-8472, Salon crystal on Boul Concorde Est 450-664-1704, that place on at 28 Bellerose est 450-575-1653and for indy I would recommend Eve in Chomedey 514-772-2710. بve is 90$ for one hour, real massage skills with original technique, great attitude, but most importantly some big natural delighful breasts....Give Eve I try. She's definetely worth it, but DO NOT ask for BJ or FS.

Peace out :cool:

Allanah P

Reaction score
to each his own i guess...Crystal? fugly gals aren't they?...Pina weighs more than most Alouette players and smells worst as well....:cool:

Exotica is good...I agree....

Have fun

Morghanna

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I know about Exotica, it was the first massage place I ever visited a while back and been into massages ever since. I have to admit that on a personal note, I think it's the best place or maybe cus it was my first :). And Shorty I used the nick fedup because I had a bad experience at a massage parlour and wanted to post so that the rest of the guys don't. Didn't expect to keep on posting so the name stuck and I kept it.

Mar C

Reaction score
Hi Shorty,
when was the last time you've been there, I've been there just last week and had a good time, and its not called Absolut zone any more anyway was looking to go to crystal recommended or not...

bigestpimpin

Reaction score
Fed up,

whats up your ass, being in business myself everbody knows advertising is a big key to the success of your business have you been on annonce 123 lately there are much more abusive massage place with regards to postings..... must admit i prefer indys myself

CoRaZon

Reaction score
Hmmm... adverising probably is a big key to success if you are new to the biz and or have something new and different to offer. IMO, the really great salons don't need advertising at all because word of mouth (for exceptional service) is the best publicity in the world.

Tmucho

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Met Natasha recently was described as a half morrocan-half egyptian but looked more latina to me.I found her good looking but to each there own.She had meat on her which is good I have something to grab onto.Shes about 5ft6-5ft 7 130-140 pounds I guess not good with weight.Took 1 hr which was $60.Started off with a nice medium massage with a little too much oil but heck they have a shower so I was gonna use it after the session.Anyways she asked me if there was anything that Id like and inquired what was available.She would offer me a thai massage for $80.So me being horny as I am I went with the flow.She took everything off except the g and started with my back.Nice long strokes her body against my back.After a while she asked me to turn over and she took off the g.Nice rubbing and she tried russian but there not big enough for that but they were nice.She played with willy while I fingered and man that was good.Overall great attitude good experience and will repeat because I have a feeling after repeat visits more will be available ;)

Sal (yeah)

Reaction score
Hey lephoquesexuel, I can't seem to find that annoce, do you have the stats on the lady you cam PM me, I lloked at every picture ion Laval, and with the name France, but no go.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks
Johnny

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
Just make a search for 495249 on 123 (erotic massage section)

Reaction score
I found the annonce but I doubt there is ANY milage here. I have copied and pasted the annonce

Pasquale Mairet, massothérapeute à domicile

0$ ہ discuter

Nouveau!! MASSOTHةRAPIE ہ DOMICILE, dans le confort de votre foyer, par thérapeute qualifiée et membre de la CMAPPAC.Déjà 6 ans de pratique!!Horaires flexibles, reçus pour fins d'assurance, certificats-cadeaux. Massage personalisé selon les besoins, détente, thérapeutique, tonique, spécialité suédois, californien, femmes enceintes. ***ATTENTION:DEMANDES SEXUELLES S'ABSTENIR*** Bienvenu aux femmes, enfants, personnes agées, handicapés, couples, familles...Tarifs en fonction du nombre de personne, de la durée des massages et du déplacement**gommage et enveloppement également disp.** Je me déplace à LAVAL, RIVE-NORD ET MONTRةAL. Je reçois également à Laval (Pont-Viau) (je ne réponds pas aux appels confidentiels)

quizzard123

Reaction score
I tried myself to go there and got the same ad that you say you got. So what i did is copy the ad number in the eforum.xxx threat and go to the ad at 123 and replaced the last numbers in the ADRESS bar at the top and you wil get the right ad.
By the way, those girls realy look good, is France the blond or brunet.

Reaction score
Thanks I found it, was putting the # in but it brought me 6 annonces, nut I found her.

Thanks

Johnny

Reaction score
Hi everybody
Had the pleasure of meeting Selena.Selena they say shes spanish but she looks more quebecois or european.Shes got dirty blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.She got some meat on her but I like my women with meat.We enjoyed some dfk lots of tongue which was good I love kissing.She kissed me all over and rubbed me down from head toe.She gave me a nice thai massage.She had a nice attitude and gave me a good service.Repeat...gimme a hell yeah Try her out I wasn't disappointed but treat her with respect and she'll make your session enjoyable.

Ima Stoodint

Reaction score
thanks for commenting on selena... yes indeed she is great!! the only bad thing is she works 1-2 a week!! but she is fantastic!!

Rachel bby:)

Reaction score
Hey people just tried Pina recently at Salon crystal.Everyone might have there opinion on whats beautiful and whats not to each there own.I had a nice time with her she has a great rack and full lips.Great attitude and service but to each there own like I said before.For those that want a description shes 5ft6 or 5ft 7 she has some meat but it goes well with her D's lol.Brunette of italian descent with brown eyes.Although she could pass as hispanic or arab for that matter. She's pretty funny and has a great attitude.Thanks Pina.

Reaction score
Bonjour everyone
Met Sally a Morrocon jewel.If you guys like petite women that are 5ft and 100 pounds shes the one for you.She has nice olive skin with a beautiful face and nice rack to match that body.Great smile and killer body.Had a good experience with her very sensual.Repeat for sure

Stacey P

Reaction score
It's already in the thread...2nd post on page 1 for salon crystal.