Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legit massage getting interesting

I can't help but wonder if you had asked to shower if it might have changed the mood.
Not from a hygiene POV, but just from an openness POV by you going to and from the shower naked.

Noted but that approach didnโ€™t cross my mind - Iโ€™ve been to other home based legit RMTs in past and showering didnโ€™t feel like the right etiquette. Especially not the first time visiting someoneโ€™s home.

Alright boys. Iโ€™m liking everyone sharing their stories and wish everyone luck looking to crack a legit therapist

Back to my story. After the session where I jerked my load in front of the masseuse the next few sessions were similar and each felt hotter than the last. The massage as always was top notch, prob one of the best in the city that Iโ€™ve had. Since the last sessions the teasing is becoming increasing intense... I think she starting to really enjoy getting me worked up and playing hard to get when I would motion her hand to mr big. Say stuff like โ€œno, too much!!!! I canโ€™t!!!!โ€
But would still hold up a cloth for me cum in. I liked seeing her face and watching her wait wide eyed for me to nut explosively which I did every time.

after about 4-5 sessions of this tease, self play song and dance which I was deff not bored of at all I decided to take one of ur guys advice and get her a gift. Ive Always been a hustler in life and throughout the years have accumulated a lot of jewellery, gold, silver bars and coins from depts, auctions, and a few poker games that got way too big and I was fortunate to have done well in them (63k was my biggest win in one night so far) and this was all 5-6 years ago when metals were a lot cheaper compared to right now.

I find a set of silver coins in my collection with the Thailand flag on it, 3 coins total prob worth between 120-240 buks in todayโ€™s market and decided ok letโ€™s try this out.

After a session I pay her and thank her for giving me such a good massage and that I got her something. I hand her a box with these coins and she thanks me and seems To appreciate the gesture.

My next session is a few days later and she thanks me so the present and tells me how she hasnโ€™t got a present from anyone in years yada yada. I tell her no problem, you keep Giving me great massages and Iโ€™ll take care of u.

She usually wears translucent loose yoga pants where u can see the outline of her underwear but I noticed this time... no underwear!!!!!! Iโ€™m get undressed and am in my boxers about to lie down and stop turn around and say to her โ€œu mind if I take off my boxers, it would be more comfortable for meโ€ without hesitation she says ok. Bingo!!!!! The stimulation I feel while this is all going on already got me pretty hard.

Massage as usual is fucking amazing and even better now that Iโ€™m naked.with this massage there is a lot of stretching involved and with my cock getting harder and harder with each stretch. I turn so now Iโ€™m on my back and my cock pointing straight in the air throbbing loving every second of my life!!!!

I motion around my groin and tell her itโ€™s really tight here. She starts slowly massaging around my cock but not touching my balls or Dick at all. Just all around my groin area and thighs with light-medium pressure Stokes that just feel amazing. I take her and try to motion it to grab my throbbing cock. She pulls away and and say wait...

Iโ€™m thinking yes Iโ€™m finally gonna get her to jerk me off!!! Nope. She stands up and takes off her yoga pants and well well I was right. Naughty girl wasnโ€™t wearing any underwear. freshly waxed and looking amazing. Her top is still on and she tells me โ€œshhh... u have to be quietโ€ she sit on my thighs and wipes off all the pre cum off my dick, holds it down on my stomach and wraps her pussy lips around the shaft of my cock.

She was already insanely wet and starts grinding on my cock with her pussy. No penetration, just grind pussy from my balls all the way to tip. Back and forth... back and forth. I swear I wanted to cum in the first 15 seconds but forced myself not to. Itโ€™s was really tough to stay quiet esp when I hear cute little Moans escaping out of her mouth. After about 7-8 mins of this I couldnโ€™t hold it any longer and whisper to her Iโ€™m gonna cum, expecting her to get off and jerk to me to finish. Nope!!!!!!! She reaches back and starts playing with my balls while grinding on my cock. This feels amazing and I look down before Icum to see my cock soaked In her pussy juices and I start to have the biggest and most intense orgasm of my life. I was very fortunate to move my head and face before I came because I deff wouldโ€™ve given myself a facial lol. She keeps grinding on me faster and faster untill my orgasm is complete And thatโ€™s when Iโ€™m think sheโ€™s pretty close to cumming too. The gentleman I am I grab her with both hands around the waist. (She a small girl) and start thrusting my hips as she continues to grind on me. After about 1 min of this she stoped and I see the look on her face of pure joy but biting her lips to stay Quiet. She starts shaking and proceeded to have an orgasm On my dick.

Boys me saying this was one of the hottest experiences Iโ€™ve ever had is an understatement. She gets up and unlatches her wet pussy lips off my cock and my entire chest, stomach, groin and thigh area is just drenched in mine and hers cum. She cleans herself up, puts her pants back on and cleans me up as well. I get dressed pay her and to my surprise she actually gave me some of the tip portion back and say โ€œ no too much. I had fun too. See u next time. โ€œ
Some RMT are very upset lately .
Massaging is hard work .

Sounds like you exerted impressive self control. So this whole time...evidently you were not sportin wood? Maybe she was so "legit" that the excitement wasn't there? Honestly, I feel like you've got a chance because of that little detail about the yoga pants. With your history with this chick, if there wasn't some part of her that wanted to arouse you, she would not be wearing yoga pants. If she wanted to be completely professional with you, she'd be in something like medical scrubs or baggy sweat pants. If she looked hot, that's not an accident.

Years ago after returning from one of my Thai vaykays I was hankering badly for a sexy Thai massage and no such thing existed here. I went to a Thai (legit) massage place in Bloor West Village, it was on the second floor and met a tall, ugly faced, but nicely titted and thin Thai woman in her 40s. Only ever knew her as Sammy. Anyway, I played the "hard" game and when she came in to give me the massage, I was in the buff and at half mast. Bad mistake, she was nice but told me that was not happening in this place--that she was totally legit. I apologized and put on the loose shorts they provide for the massage. So the first went well, I apologized again before leaving, threw in a couple of my "rough" Thai expressions saying sorry....and kept going to see her. The massage was good, so I didn't mind spending the money and I always put on the loose shorts with my underwear underneath...but I also made it plain for her each time that I was erect. She knew, and we both ignored it. Anyway after about 8 months of this, I saw her in a booth at the Ex in the Better Living Centre. It was a surprise for both of us. Interest in her booth was low and and she offered me a "mini" massage for free . I was with a date too and I introduced them. While she was giving me a massage on the floor mat there were people walking all around and I whispered to her that she should be careful not to make the massage too good because I didn't want to show...."my enjoyment" too much. Most Thais love a good laugh, and she found the comment really amusing. At the end of that massage, she thanked me for letting her use me for "demonstration" and urged me to come by the studio for a regular massage, where I could "relax" and enjoy the massage. The way she said it, in front of my date sent charges up and down my spine. The next time I went in, it was a rainy afternoon, the studio had no one else in it and the wall of her reserve was crumbled. She got a tiny bit more permissive. If you know classic Thai massage, there's a point where the masseuse puts you in a sitting position with the soles of your feet touching and pushes down on your inner thighs to loosen up the muscles. When she did that to me, she quite purposely pressed her forearm into my hard cock and then feigned surprise, looked up and said "for me?" That was it, and we were off to the races. We did not do anything but kind of accidentally rub against each other in the studio, but she was totally into meeting outside. Fun times.

If you're really attracted to this masseuse, I counsel patience. Remain polite, but find a way to let her know your lust is unabated. If she's human and doesn't find you repulsive, I bet you succeed.
โ€ฆ theres a fine line btwn persistence & harassmentโ€ฆ if u get clear NO :no signal, give up!

โ€ฆ plenty of fish, eh? If its going slow, have some other action lined upโ€ฆ dont get obsessed over 1 girlโ€ฆ even mpas that share more easily can teach u stuffโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ theres a fine line btwn persistence & harassmentโ€ฆ if u get clear NO :no signal, give up!

โ€ฆ plenty of fish, eh? If its going slow, have some other action lined upโ€ฆ dont get obsessed over 1 girlโ€ฆ even mpas that share more easily can teach u stuffโ€ฆ
U ever had a massage lady who ruined your mood ?

Sounds like you exerted impressive self control. So this whole time...evidently you were not sportin wood? Maybe she was so "legit" that the excitement wasn't there? Honestly, I feel like you've got a chance because of that little detail about the yoga pants. With your history with this chick, if there wasn't some part of her that wanted to arouse you, she would not be wearing yoga pants. If she wanted to be completely professional with you, she'd be in something like medical scrubs or baggy sweat pants. If she looked hot, that's not an accident.

Years ago after returning from one of my Thai vaykays I was hankering badly for a sexy Thai massage and no such thing existed here. I went to a Thai (legit) massage place in Bloor West Village, it was on the second floor and met a tall, ugly faced, but nicely titted and thin Thai woman in her 40s. Only ever knew her as Sammy. Anyway, I played the "hard" game and when she came in to give me the massage, I was in the buff and at half mast. Bad mistake, she was nice but told me that was not happening in this place--that she was totally legit. I apologized and put on the loose shorts they provide for the massage. So the first went well, I apologized again before leaving, threw in a couple of my "rough" Thai expressions saying sorry....and kept going to see her. The massage was good, so I didn't mind spending the money and I always put on the loose shorts with my underwear underneath...but I also made it plain for her each time that I was erect. She knew, and we both ignored it. Anyway after about 8 months of this, I saw her in a booth at the Ex in the Better Living Centre. It was a surprise for both of us. Interest in her booth was low and and she offered me a "mini" massage for free . I was with a date too and I introduced them. While she was giving me a massage on the floor mat there were people walking all around and I whispered to her that she should be careful not to make the massage too good because I didn't want to show...."my enjoyment" too much. Most Thais love a good laugh, and she found the comment really amusing. At the end of that massage, she thanked me for letting her use me for "demonstration" and urged me to come by the studio for a regular massage, where I could "relax" and enjoy the massage. The way she said it, in front of my date sent charges up and down my spine. The next time I went in, it was a rainy afternoon, the studio had no one else in it and the wall of her reserve was crumbled. She got a tiny bit more permissive. If you know classic Thai massage, there's a point where the masseuse puts you in a sitting position with the soles of your feet touching and pushes down on your inner thighs to loosen up the muscles. When she did that to me, she quite purposely pressed her forearm into my hard cock and then feigned surprise, looked up and said "for me?" That was it, and we were off to the races. We did not do anything but kind of accidentally rub against each other in the studio, but she was totally into meeting outside. Fun times.

If you're really attracted to this masseuse, I counsel patience. Remain polite, but find a way to let her know your lust is unabated. If she's human and doesn't find you repulsive, I bet you succeed.

Great story with the Thai girl, thanks for sharing.

As to your comment re: patience well in this case I was not going to sit on my hands. Here is chapter twoโ€ฆ

On Saturday after reflecting on everything, something deep within me inspired me to seize the day. I texted her again and politely said it was nice seeing her, and invited her to meet for a friendly coffee, strolling, or lunch sometime. I just threw it out there.

I waited all of Saturday and crickets. Nothing back from her, so I went to bed thinking I had offended her and would now never be able to face her again.

Well Sunday late morning a text finally came and now it all became more clear. She said she was confused and had assumed I was married (possibly explains lack of flirting perhaps during our session?) and asked what I was after โ€ฆfriendship, relationship? And she rightfully said it was โ€œcomplicatedโ€ given I had been her client.

I was on cloud nine to hear back from herโ€ฆmy ego was in better shape and genuine excitement rushed through me. We went back and forth on text a few times through the day, and fellas โ€ฆ.. Iโ€™m seeing her tomorrow for a friendly stroll in the park.

Not sure what happens tomorrow but Iโ€™m a happy happy guy as I head to sleep tonightโ€ฆ

As to your comment re: patience well in this case I was not going to sit on my hands. Here is chapter twoโ€ฆ

On Saturday after reflecting on everything, something deep within me inspired me to seize the day. I texted her again and politely said it was nice seeing her, and invited her to meet for a friendly coffee, strolling, or lunch sometime. I just threw it out there.

I waited all of Saturday and crickets. Nothing back from her, so I went to bed thinking I had offended her and would now never be able to face her again.

Well Sunday late morning a text finally came and now it all became more clear. She said she was confused and had assumed I was married (possibly explains lack of flirting perhaps during our session?) and asked what I was after โ€ฆfriendship, relationship? And she rightfully said it was โ€œcomplicatedโ€ given I had been her client.

I was on cloud nine to hear back from herโ€ฆmy ego was in better shape and genuine excitement rushed through me. We went back and forth on text a few times through the day, and fellas โ€ฆ.. Iโ€™m seeing her tomorrow for a friendly stroll in the park.

Not sure what happens tomorrow but Iโ€™m a happy happy guy as I head to sleep tonightโ€ฆ
My god. I didn't mean to go that far! Coffee? Ewww.

Kidding of course. Have fun.

A fine line indeed. Those who can recognize it have some good memories, those who can't get arrested. ;)

I met an RMT lady. I saw her twice so far. For the first appointment, she said I must wear a towel over my bum. Then when it came time to flip, she left the room so I could put the towel over my cock. Second appointment, she gave me permission to remain nude during the massage, because my excuse was that I felt more relaxed in the nude. When she received a phone call she asked if she can talk on speaker so she can take the call. I said sure, why not? It was a man's voice, but I didn't ask what relation he is to her. And I had no idea what they were talking about. It could have been about me, for all I know. Maybe she was telling him that she liked my sexy body. Lol. I kid. Lol. But,during her conversation with him, she brushed my cock about 3 times while I was face down. I don't know if the conversation with him caused her to be careless with her hands, or if that was a playful type of thing. But I'm going to see her again and find out if she'll keep doing it. I'm thinking of brushing her breasts with my hands when I give her a hug after I walk in, just to let her know that I'm very playful myself.

Last edited:
I met an RMT lady. I saw twice so far. For the first time, she said I must wear a towel over my bum. Then it came time to flip, she left the room so I could put the towel over my cock. Second time, she gave me permission to remain nude during the massage. When she received a phone call she asked if she can talk on speaker so she can take the call. I said sure, why not. It was a man's voice, but I didn't ask what relation he is to her. And I had no idea what they were talking about. It could have been about me, for all I know. Maybe she was telling him that she liked my sexy body. Lol. I kid. Lol. But,during her conversation with him, she brushed my cock about 3 times while I was face down. I don't know if the conversation with him caused her to be careless with her hands, or if that was a playful type of thing. But I'm going to see her again and find out if she'll keep doing it. I'm thinking of brushing her breasts with my hands when I give her a hug after I walk in, just to let her know that I'm very playful myself.

Where? Ajax? I think you are a Durham guy...

I met an RMT lady. I saw twice so far. For the first time, she said I must wear a towel over my bum. Then it came time to flip, she left the room so I could put the towel over my cock. Second time, she gave me permission to remain nude during the massage. When she received a phone call she asked if she can talk on speaker so she can take the call. I said sure, why not. It was a man's voice, but I didn't ask what relation he is to her. And I had no idea what they were talking about. It could have been about me, for all I know. Maybe she was telling him that she liked my sexy body. Lol. I kid. Lol. But,during her conversation with him, she brushed my cock about 3 times while I was face down. I don't know if the conversation with him caused her to be careless with her hands, or if that was a playful type of thing. But I'm going to see her again and find out if she'll keep doing it. I'm thinking of brushing her breasts with my hands when I give her a hug after I walk in, just to let her know that I'm very playful myself.
Give one of us her phone number and time of your next appointment.
We can call to distract her during the massage and maybe she'll be careless with her hands again.
:)

Where? Ajax? I think you are a Durham guy...
Yeah, but she isn't in the GTA, unfortunately. She's far out, more down towards London. I've only seen her twice so far in the last year and a half or so. Once just before the pandemic started and the second time just fairly recently. I don't know if she wants to be reviewed, and she's overweight. But I still like her just the same because she has a beautiful face, gives a great massage, and she seems sweet.

legit place
been going for a 3 years. Had a few that would offer hj, touching, nipple sucking....
since they reopened have been trying a few of the rmt on staff. most wouldn't even tease, covered etc.
luck changed 2 weeks ago a newbie rmt, was laying on table never opened the sheet just had it folded on part of bum. she started massaging and as she walked by it moved off my ass she said sorry I said no problem I don"t need it.
she says oh oh oh ok
you have a nice bod
at that point I knew i was in. I said let me see what you look like and she says shhhh
lifts her top off pops her boobs and I touch feel and tell her looks and feels good . she goes to lock door lock doesn't work. She says you know boss doesn't let and lock doesn't work, also do not have condoms......
I said ok , so nothing she laughs and says do't worry
was there for an hour massage was ok
but hj to start and one to finish.
called back and tried to book her, they said she was a temp
arghhhh
But said we have another new one come try
went last week and covered with a small towel she walks in and a few min later made sure it fell off
she just kept on going
but wasn't sure if she was game
she teased a little but nothing much
we were talking and asked how long I've been coming here
and do I know the boss etc
told her I like to tip in room before she leaves do not want boss to know
she said ok
she never actuality touched my junk bit grazed it and was very close for a long time so I said "xtra"
she goes no no no
not here
Im a rmt
cant do that I said ok
she said you not upset I said no I respect you
and moved on
Gave her tip and she was wow so nice
you sure
and I said yes for you
she moved in for a quick hug
went back today and booked her
first appointment
hug when she walked in
she was so talkative
had her legs against my hand touching me so i started feeling her
let me feel over clothes
gave her nicer tip
hugged twice more and let me feel her while hugging
whats my next move
Legit place
etc and she is legit

legit place
been going for a 3 years. Had a few that would offer hj, touching, nipple sucking....
since they reopened have been trying a few of the rmt on staff. most wouldn't even tease, covered etc.
luck changed 2 weeks ago a newbie rmt, was laying on table never opened the sheet just had it folded on part of bum. she started massaging and as she walked by it moved off my ass she said sorry I said no problem I don"t need it.
she says oh oh oh ok
you have a nice bod
at that point I knew i was in. I said let me see what you look like and she says shhhh
lifts her top off pops her boobs and I touch feel and tell her looks and feels good . she goes to lock door lock doesn't work. She says you know boss doesn't let and lock doesn't work, also do not have condoms......
arghhhh
went last week and covered with a small towel she walks in and a few min later made sure it fell off
she just kept on going
she said ok
she never actuality touched my junk bit grazed it and was very close for a long time so I said "xtra"
she goes no no no
not here
Im a rmt
cant do that I said ok
and moved on
you sure
and I said yes for you
first appointment
hug when she walked in
she was so talkative
let me feel over clothes
gave her nicer tip
whats my next move
Legit place
etc and she is legit
Sounds great. I always wondered about the lady grazing my hand with her leg when she's standing over me. I think I'll tickle her gently next time.

Anyone kindly share an RMT contact that looks good, flirty and provide RMT receipt?
North and west part of GTA preferred and thank you!

Still waiting for the outcome of @Christopher Moltisanto stroll thru the park ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

When I left the house to meet her, it began to rain so thought the meeting to stroll might be canceled. Thankfully the rain let up - I showed up at the park meeting spot a few minutes early. She arrived about 5-10 minutes later and we began walking. She looked great as always, natural looking and well put together.

We began walking on the park path, and I quickly realized she wasnโ€™t a slow stroller, as she was walking briskly. I picked up the pace.

As for the conversation, she wanted to get right into it, find out what I wanted, etc - I did my best to be transparent with her, letting her know that Iโ€™d felt drawn and connected to her, but also appreciated the opportunity to build a new friendship. And naturally I reinforced that I respected the fact that I had been her client.

We talked and walked for an hour before parting ways. She was always friendly, but not really flirty, and I think the reason is because she knows my relationship status is complicated. She herself is single, and from what she shared, I got the impression her preference was to spend time with a man who is available - some of the comments she made were reminiscent of my dating days when women made clear they wanted more than a quick hookup or a FWB.

In any event, Iโ€™m happy to hang out with her for now and see how it goes. But suspect that if anything were to happen it would take a while. Importantly, some of the veneers from my fantasy of her became crystallized to something more real. Friendship may be the best fit for nowโ€ฆ

Wow I gotta say having read a lot of threads in this forum, this has been the best. It's exactly what I'm looking for! Keep up the stories boys, can't wait to hear more success!

Reactions: Mav
legit place
she says oh oh oh ok
you have a nice bod
arghhhh
she just kept on going
she said ok
she goes no no no
not here
Im a rmt
cant do that I said ok
and moved on
you sure
and I said yes for you
first appointment
hug when she walked in
she was so talkative
let me feel over clothes
gave her nicer tip
whats my next move
Legit place
etc and she is legit
Will you be willing to share the location?

Will you be willing to share the location?
looking at the others on here
seems like this type of info isnt shared
wondering why
when and if the temp returns
may share
till then need to see how far I can push her

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back