Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fr on Kajal

So she lives nearby my house and was stalking her as i knew she is in business and finally fixed a meet.
She is 5'9" which is perfect match for me and is bit grainy and has a huge bust, not saggy but enourmus tits which were lactating.
Met her at Lodge she was a bit late but it's Ok.She was in Saree because i requested her .Then went inside had refreshments. Then went in shower to clean myself, she also entered and Man!!! It was the best shower i ever had.
I started licking her tits in shower and then she cleaned my tool and started bbj in shower itself. Then after 10-15 mins of bbj got on bed and she started to dance on song with her enormous boobs and were shaking them I couldn't resist and grabbed her started DFK and after few minutes started licking her boobs again and realised that she was lactating when i licked hard and it continues for more 10-15 minutes. Then started with 69 which is mine favorite position she is 30+ but yet her pussy was tight. Then i face fucked her for few minutes and asked for CIM but she refused for that. Then started with WOT and then reverse cowgirl, Damnn she was really good at that and had a large Ass. Then switched to missy and finished the first round.
I was completely drained in first round itself.
Then ordered some drinks and had shower again and rested for few minutes and was chitchating with her had few drinks and then started 2nd round. She climbed on top of me and started DFK and was dry humping and rubbing her tits on my face I got completely turned and switched positions and then started pounding her in missionary. Then switched to doggystyle and again asked for bbj . Then after 10 mins of bbj she started HJ and I cummed. She asked me to wait while she was dressing and left.
It was the best sex.
Age 30-33
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 10/10(Enormous lactating not saggy)
Ass: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10 (Very Tight as this age)
Overall: 10/10
VFM :Yes
WIR: Obviously
Damages: 5k for 2 + 800 lodge(3 hrs)

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
can you share her ref and number pls

Hi beware of girl from massage republic....
Number ends in 3371...
She will share her take insta id and website , and lure you for money....
Once get the money, you are blocked the next moment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-161809.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-161809.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 620
  • Screenshot_20210413-200434.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-200434.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_20210413-113827.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-113827.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 360
Hi beware of girl from massage republic....
Number ends in 3371...
She will share her take insta id and website , and lure you for money....
Once get the money, you are blocked the next moment
Do stay away from that account, as it being monitored to even by Cyber LEs. You will find multiple complaints on the Cyber Portal for this account and many more. So don't DM or engage in a conversation with such accounts and avoid coming under the LE radar.

Can someone help me wit incall girls i m. New here . Asked around to some members chintu bhai gave one no1 till now no other luck yet. If ths continues ppl ll go to mr rising the prices for all of us i thought of ths forum as a very nice community but found ppl asking for number exchange some of the members are really gud but amount of ppl pouring in those ppl wont b able to giv all the nos

Can someone help me wit incall girls i m. New here . Asked around to some members chintu bhai gave one no1 till now no other luck yet. If ths continues ppl ll go to mr rising the prices for all of us i thought of ths forum as a very nice community but found ppl asking for number exchange some of the members are really gud but amount of ppl pouring in those ppl wont b able to giv all the nos
Which are you looking for and what kind and budget

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk

Writing my first FR so apologies in advance if there's any information I've missed out on.

First off, thanks to @chintubantu054 for hooking me up and taking the time to answer a lot of the questions that I had about the scene here in Mumbai. New to the mongering scene so appreciate the guidance of the seniors immensely:)

So pinged M**na relatively late in the Pm to check her availability for the next day as was dreading the impending lockdown and little johnny needed to be let out desperately. Was very quick and clear in her communication which was refreshing. Decided upon a time for the next day for a 2 hour/2 shot for 5k arrangement. Had to move the appointment out by an hour which she was accommodating for. Met her in a hotel in Andheri East. She sent out live location tracking which I thought was amazing !!

Getting to the actual experience. She is a proper Milf, standing in around 5'4 or so and has curves in all the right places. Got her some dessert just to get her in the mood and that showed over the course of the meeting. Smelled pretty good and her general hygiene was pretty on point. Chit chat for the first 5 mins or so after which she started sliding close to me on the bed. She had a plunging neckline on the dress she was wearing and she knew how to use it :D .. Nice firm tits and Milfish bod. Made out slow and hot with some DFK for the next 5 mins which was just the way I like it. Slowly undressed her and kissed her all over as she made all the right noises to get me in the mood. She reciprocated the favor and we were in bed fooling around in minutes. Her BBJ is to die for and she got my d**k slobbering wet as she went up and down relentlessly. Returned the favor and got her on top and missionary before I popped 1 out !!

Cleaned up and then watched some tv and chatted about some 90s music and movies for a bit before I hit that again in missionary and doggy. Its been a while since I nutted, so popped out in under 10 minutes but totally worth it. Handed over the cash and dropped her off to an Auto.

So general summary,

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10
BBJ - 9.5/10
Boobs - 7/10
Ass - 7/10
Actual Deed - 8./10
Damage - 5k + Ola + room
WIR - After trying some in the market, for sure.

Writing my first FR so apologies in advance if there's any information I've missed out on.

First off, thanks to @chintubantu054 for hooking me up and taking the time to answer a lot of the questions that I had about the scene here in Mumbai. New to the mongering scene so appreciate the guidance of the seniors immensely:)

So pinged M**na relatively late in the Pm to check her availability for the next day as was dreading the impending lockdown and little johnny needed to be let out desperately. Was very quick and clear in her communication which was refreshing. Decided upon a time for the next day for a 2 hour/2 shot for 5k arrangement. Had to move the appointment out by an hour which she was accommodating for. Met her in a hotel in Andheri East. She sent out live location tracking which I thought was amazing !!

Getting to the actual experience. She is a proper Milf, standing in around 5'4 or so and has curves in all the right places. Got her some dessert just to get her in the mood and that showed over the course of the meeting. Smelled pretty good and her general hygiene was pretty on point. Chit chat for the first 5 mins or so after which she started sliding close to me on the bed. She had a plunging neckline on the dress she was wearing and she knew how to use it :D .. Nice firm tits and Milfish bod. Made out slow and hot with some DFK for the next 5 mins which was just the way I like it. Slowly undressed her and kissed her all over as she made all the right noises to get me in the mood. She reciprocated the favor and we were in bed fooling around in minutes. Her BBJ is to die for and she got my d**k slobbering wet as she went up and down relentlessly. Returned the favor and got her on top and missionary before I popped 1 out !!

Cleaned up and then watched some tv and chatted about some 90s music and movies for a bit before I hit that again in missionary and doggy. Its been a while since I nutted, so popped out in under 10 minutes but totally worth it. Handed over the cash and dropped her off to an Auto.

So general summary,

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10
BBJ - 9.5/10
Boobs - 7/10
Ass - 7/10
Actual Deed - 8./10
Damage - 5k + Ola + room
WIR - After trying some in the market, for sure.
Bbbj without condom ?

I can understand your desperation. But you need to build trust over here my friend only then people with share since you are very new and no one really knows you over here. It will become difficult for folks to trust you. Having said that as you said since u already have a contact shared by @chintubantu who is really a gem of a person why don't you try her and post an FR first.

Let me tell u few points no where in this post i'm pointing u, so dnt take personally i just want to give msg to all newbies here..so thought of writing this post nd its my personal experience nd opinion.Its not like every time people here ask for exchange they do check ur profile before they share, if u have contributed on forum they do it easily...So if i ask ny indie contact wid people here.They share wid me freely wid out exchange as i gave when they have asked wid out ny hesitation... but i never do ask unless i need the contact badly...I dnt belive in exchange policy...But i feel one need to understand guys who r up for exchange... coz they had a struggle to get the contact ...they had gathered the info and dnt like giving it away wid out nything in return..So its not easy to earn contact they have contributed on forum...Guys here have waited for days few even mnths as monger who posted Fr some times never turn up for mnths, after long wait people use to get the contact from fellow monger . So later they earned the contact.... so its people mindset nd personal opinion can't blame nyone.Being a newbie i can understand but u need to be thankful for fellow mongers nd seniors here as they have already showed u the right path u just need to walk on it .They have dne half of ur job saving ur money by gathering lots of info posting reviews nd getting genuine contacts on forum...Few even had bad experiences few got scammed few were beaten up ....atlest u are not getting those contacts which wil lead u to trouble.So if u have read my fr on meena how hard it was to get me her no but now people are rotating it easily coz of my ref.Few newbies here require contacts like katrina jab tak katrina ka contact nahi milata tab tak collect kartehi rehtehai ...Few are newbies from past 3-4 years they are just digging nd digging for katrina contact....just this is example dnt take it personally.. What i mean to say is just try wid whatever u get if its genuine and expect few good contacts in future. So u just be in a pleasing and promising manner yle u ask for contact and dnt forget to write down a fr before u go for next contact...people here can just give u contact they can't spoon feed u , u need to gather info ,frs before u try..Few newbies destroy reference they just time pass wid indies texting nd calling them late nights which wil lead trouble to fellow monger who have shared his reference...so people avoid sharing wid newbies.So newbies kindly avoid dng this shit . So i req senior nd fellow monger give newbies a chance nd share old nd genuine nos let them try nd post fr once they do u can start sharing other contacts...Newbies promise u wil get good contacts in future as we r fed up this old contacts....Thank you
"Spread Love Spread Mongering "

They are few types of people in our group.

1.)People use contacts only for exchange donno what orgasm they get by exchanging

2.)people take number when they r in need .Number liya matlab fr dalenge

3.few just use contacts a s back up when ever they r free they meet and post frs..

4.few just keep it wid them they donno when they wil bang just keep it wid them thats it

5.Few just ping indies wo expect karenge indie hai sex chat karegi joyjoy agar sahi rappo bana tho they meet r else they won't.They require good rappo before they meet.

6) Few just fuck and forget no fr no exchnage ntg .Eh janjhat hi nahi chaiyeh hame

7.) few only go for selected contacts...

8.) Few contact indies they dnt bang they just deal wid indies and share her no might be they be getting some personal discount r might be a free fuck...

9.)Few bang only selected girls kachra nahi chaiyeh unko...

10.) few just directly DM and get contacts and few starts questioning in group

11.) Few dnt read fr ntg directly dm pe indie ka no puchte hai uske baad location uske baad service uske baad uski personal life uske baad uske kitne bache uske baad uska husband kya karta hai muuh se legi gaand se legi sab fr phir se repeat karvate hai .These are ULTRA LEGENDS praypraypray

10.) few just keeps on doimg research eh kaisi vonkaisi hai sab apni apni jindagi enjoy karahehaoi

11.) Few just keep on negotiating..

aur itne mindset ke log group me hai and happy to be part of it.
one motto of our group...Sab apne apne skills se maze karahehai..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  13. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Mario525:
    waxing
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back