Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Independent Girls in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with an indie this evening as got quite fustrated during lockdown as need to see women assets very badly now. Deal fixed for a video. She will charge INR 700 per video. What you people feel, it's a good deal...??

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Good
But don't pay upfront
Pay after

Bhailog lockdown jabbi Khulna hoga kab milega, but please play safe and don't increase the rate of indies, because once increase its very tough to come down, because they have increase the rate for online. All are doing timepas.....
Yes

But tabliqi minds mongers are everywhere. These indies bar girls and spa girls are calling loved ones (abhi to lagi padi hain paisa kaha hain? ) and asking help. One more thing this is not even a business that you pay upfront and goods would be delivered later after lockdown. BIG NO. PAISA DIYA TO BHOOL JAVO.

These bar girls are calling mongers and asking money for all bullshitting reasons. Yeye bimar hain, rent bharne ka hain, grosary bharne ka hain, etc etc. Plus ramadan to added free me ki ramadan ke liye paise do. They think like mongers earn 5L to 10L easily per month. One bar girl asked money on paytm for grosary. Can you tell me amount for grosary? She asked 15k. Utne me to mera 4 months ka kaam ho jata hain. Also they are not even saying ki dukan pe hun ye QR code pe pay kar dena etc to atleast hame sure lage ki sach me shop me hain. She asked same amount from rest of mongers. Mahine me 2 3 to choo kat gaye usko koi wandha nahi hain rent grosary daru pani sab kharche 40 50k me nikal jayenge.

There are indies worth 3k 4k but asking 2k for sex chat, 4k for normal video call and 8k for nude video call. You would laugh but there are few mongers who had paid that much amount. Sala 2 3 mahina ho gaya chut dekha nahi. Kamine kahike is waqt pe aur lockdown ke baad wale time pe inko achha khasa nichod sakte hain lekin ye kuch mongers spoil kar dete hain.

This pandemic is almost sure to bring recession all over world but this stupids may bring golden days or achhe din for these girls.

So bhai seeing dark future lets control money spend on such things. Surely investing more for our future and spending more in upskilling is a way forward but these legend are sure going to spoil life of common monger.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm seeing many people here are paying for sex chat now, well thank God I'm not one of you lmaooo why to waste money for sex chat makes no sense, I do sex chat but for free I have many female friends who are friends with benefits kinda stuff mostly are latinas and some indies but I never paid for sex chat

Bhai lockdown khulega tab to a sab setting karne ka time nahi rahega , jese lockdown khula ghapaghap chalu.
So plz shere
Are you out of your mind kya ? Lockdown khulne ke baad bhi you never know who is symptomatic or asymptomatic. Ghanta ghapaghap hoga. People will wait for things to get normal and that will take some more time . Likewise indies are also concerned for their health. They are also not going to meet if they care for their health. So only sadakchaap girls who don't give a damn for their health as well as mongers health will be available. Baki educated and smart I phone wali toh already making money by cam sex and sex chat. Rates bhi ghanta neeche ayega if we are going to think by dick. Only those mongers will benefit those who have found an exclusive gem, who are not shared here in these forums and with general public. Those girls may be easy to bargain because they are non pros and don't do often. Baki forum mein discuss hone wali indies and their pimps are reading our messages and they won't lower their prices I am sure.

I'm seeing many people here are paying for sex chat now, well thank God I'm not one of you lmaooo why to waste money for sex chat makes no sense, I do sex chat but for free I have many female friends who are friends with benefits kinda stuff mostly are latinas and some indies but I never paid for sex chat
True

Kitne chat apps hain aur free video sites bhi hain. Utna hi utavla hoga koi to blue films dekh lo. Sex chat ka paisa dene ka?

Are you out of your mind kya ? Lockdown khulne ke baad bhi you never know who is symptomatic or asymptomatic. Ghanta ghapaghap hoga. People will wait for things to get normal and that will take some more time . Likewise indies are also concerned for their health. They are also not going to meet if they care for their health. So only sadakchaap girls who don't give a damn for their health as well as mongers health will be available. Baki educated and smart I phone wali toh already making money by cam sex and sex chat. Rates bhi ghanta neeche ayega if we are going to think by dick. Only those mongers will benefit those who have found an exclusive gem, who are not shared here in these forums and with general public. Those girls may be easy to bargain because they are non pros and don't do often. Baki forum mein discuss hone wali indies and their pimps are reading our messages and they won't lower their prices I am sure.
Are bhai muze bhi pings aate hain. Utawle mongers old frs padh rahe hain. Uske basis pe ping bhi kar rahe hain. Ek muze ping kiya ki muze falaknaz ka number aur reference dedo me bhi falak jaisa ghatkopar me rehta hun.

Modi ne ya udhav thakrey ne kya rule nikala hain same area ke monger and indies/ db girls ke liye? Raste pe police pakdegi to kya bolega? Suna hain ki condoms are not easily available now. Aur ladki is lockdown me aa jayegi kya? Tumhe covid ya maut ka dar nahi lekin use to rahega. I guess i posted one story here that after first lockdown ek bande ne worli ki indie ko liya. She was infected and he got too. Monger had no travel history and no chance of getting infected. Drs Police and relatives were grilling him tu infect kisse kidhar kab huva and he had no answer to tell. He blamed on monger who was used as reference. Sala is pandemic time pe reference aur number dena to paap hain paap. Ladka ladki hume lelenge agar koi infect huva to. Sala apna number bhi unke pass rahega to fir to gaya.

Mongers ise behave karte hain ki wo chale jyenge aur ladki khol ke baithi rahegi. Lodge aur hotels bhi inke kiye chalu rahenge?

Inko dar nahi par ladki ko dar nahi rahega?

Infection ka kya? Ladki ka covid test karwayega action se pehle?

Yes

But tabliqi minds mongers are everywhere. These indies bar girls and spa girls are calling loved ones (abhi to lagi padi hain paisa kaha hain? ) and asking help. One more thing this is not even a business that you pay upfront and goods would be delivered later after lockdown. BIG NO. PAISA DIYA TO BHOOL JAVO.

These bar girls are calling mongers and asking money for all bullshitting reasons. Yeye bimar hain, rent bharne ka hain, grosary bharne ka hain, etc etc. Plus ramadan to added free me ki ramadan ke liye paise do. They think like mongers earn 5L to 10L easily per month. One bar girl asked money on paytm for grosary. Can you tell me amount for grosary? She asked 15k. Utne me to mera 4 months ka kaam ho jata hain. Also they are not even saying ki dukan pe hun ye QR code pe pay kar dena etc to atleast hame sure lage ki sach me shop me hain. She asked same amount from rest of mongers. Mahine me 2 3 to choo kat gaye usko koi wandha nahi hain rent grosary daru pani sab kharche 40 50k me nikal jayenge.

There are indies worth 3k 4k but asking 2k for sex chat, 4k for normal video call and 8k for nude video call. You would laugh but there are few mongers who had paid that much amount. Sala 2 3 mahina ho gaya chut dekha nahi. Kamine kahike is waqt pe aur lockdown ke baad wale time pe inko achha khasa nichod sakte hain lekin ye kuch mongers spoil kar dete hain.

This pandemic is almost sure to bring recession all over world but this stupids may bring golden days or achhe din for these girls.

So bhai seeing dark future lets control money spend on such things. Surely investing more for our future and spending more in upskilling is a way forward but these legend are sure going to spoil life of common monger.

So true bro, I had 2 indis contact me past week asking for money for grocery & medicine but daily status pe dhinchak foto aata hai. Ghanta problem me hai ye bandi

you are correct bro. Its too much of desparateness from some of the members that they are ready to pay for sex chats, video calls. Such helps these ladies to increase their rates. Yeh bande log aise deparate hai ki abhi agar nalli saaf nahi kiya toh blocks hoke marane wale hai!!

Just to add here, SEX, Paid, Commercial Sex is a Market where there is always more demand than Supply. So it is always a Service Providers Market. Not buyers Market. People who here are saying that the Rates of these Girls or the Sex Addas are gonna get less. It is out of Question, Infact I sense and I hope they dont increase. Bhaav kum hone ka toh Sawaal hi nahi hain !! Aaaj Tak Itihaas mein nahi hua..Check history ! This is one Industry where there is never a recession no matter what the reason is !!

Yes

Tabiliqi minds? Stupidity seems to be extending across Churches, Temples, Synagogues, Anti vaxxers, Superpower nations (US protest rednecks) and Politicians (Marriages, big events etc). Unless the only source of your information is Indian media, then I don't blame you.

You're right though, people are paying ridiculous amounts and fucking it up. Forget a recession, I have a high feeling that Indies are going to jack up their prices in the name do 'Corona risk insurance and surge in demand'. I personally believe mongering is dead, until a vaccine exists and you know both the parties have taken it. Unless you prefer pussy over life ofcourse! :) Videocall ke liye thousands? Lmao...that is really really insane

Just before the lockdown I met this indie fro. bandra, she's a fashion designer and a bit expensive. Her name is m**a her digits end 2549
Keeping it short and sweet
She has amazing boobs and very thick, let me eat her shaven pussy for a good 20 mins, toom a shower together did doggie and missionary.
Damages 7k one shot
Highly recommend

P. S this is my first post here, have been an obsevere for quite some time now, btw have loads of contact and am up for exchange
Take care and stay safe

Just before the lockdown I met this indie fro. bandra, she's a fashion designer and a bit expensive. Her name is m**a her digits end 2549
She has amazing boobs and very thick, let me eat her shaven pussy for a good 20 mins, toom a shower together did doggie and missionary.
Damages 7k one shot
Highly recommend

P. S this is my first post here, have been an obsevere for quite some time now, btw have loads of contact and am up for exchange
Take care and stay safe
7k 1 mei to usko tere private part ko bhi shave kar dena chahiye 5k 2 wali 7k 1

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Damages 7k one shot
Highly recommend

Take care and stay safe
Highly recommended madarchod dalla hai Tu sale, 57 minutes pehle join Kiya aur pooja Mitra ko 7k 1 shot Diya ??? Chodu samajh ke rakha hai kya? Pooja Mitra in business since 2013 in ISG. Lavde Tu pakka pimp hai ya pooja Mitra Ka fake id hai Jo promotion Kar Raha hai chutiye. Lagta hai pooja Mitra Ka fashion designer wala store closed hai because of lockdown isliye tere Jaise dalle ko Yaha fake FR dalne bheja ... Chutiya 7k for 1 and highly recommended??? Madarchod usko toh Mai 2k mein bhi na chodu, completely dead fish and waste of money madarchod

Highly recommended madarchod dalla hai Tu sale, 57 minutes pehle join Kiya aur pooja Mitra ko 7k 1 shot Diya ??? Chodu samajh ke rakha hai kya? Pooja Mitra in business since 2013 in ISG. Lavde Tu pakka pimp hai ya pooja Mitra Ka fake id hai Jo promotion Kar Raha hai chutiye. Lagta hai pooja Mitra Ka fashion designer wala store closed hai because of lockdown isliye tere Jaise dalle ko Yaha fake FR dalne bheja ... Chutiya 7k for 1 and highly recommended??? Madarchod usko toh Mai 2k mein bhi na chodu, completely dead fish and waste of money madarchod
Thnks for this clarification

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Just to add here, SEX, Paid, Commercial Sex is a Market where there is always more demand than Supply. So it is always a Service Providers Market. Not buyers Market. People who here are saying that the Rates of these Girls or the Sex Addas are gonna get less. It is out of Question, Infact I sense and I hope they dont increase. Bhaav kum hone ka toh Sawaal hi nahi hain !! Aaaj Tak Itihaas mein nahi hua..Check history ! This is one Industry where there is never a recession no matter what the reason is !!
Very well said bro. The demand will always be greater than supply. See what happened yesterday when booze shops were opened. People threw caution to the winds and splurged on booze as if there is no tomorrow. Will anyone say that there is recession, job loss, unpaid salaries , risk of catching infection etc.

The same, I fear, will happen with indies also. They make hike the rates and their already bloated egos will receive another major boost when they will see people desperately trying for their contacts.

Damages 7k one shot
Highly recommend

Take care and stay safe
Don't share any number with this gandu madarchod pimp, he will increase rates of her just like he did for pooja Mitra 7k for 1 bc for is worth 2k only

Guys be ready to Token system as the new norm after Lockdown gets over even for thookne ke liye.

I got know 144 to continue till Sept so in such case i doubt yeh saab hoga.

Spa Multiplexes to open at last .
That would signal dat Corona is over completely.

Yes

Lot of these indies will keep demanding as if it's their right to ask for , what the hell . I also keep getting these sms with pics in hospital and what not .... Its better to donate to some poor daily labourers rather than these ass holes .
I have been fooled a lot by these girls , and after some they won't recognise you even forget about paying u in terms of service .
We all mongers should be better aware of these ass holes who are hell bent on fucking us .....

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Friday, โค New, tall and shapely, fit body. And ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ža strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment. Good therapy. Friendly personality. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  2. Lvgcat:
    Cupids
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’žtall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ Lisa,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Chole,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Summer and cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty fun Lina open mind and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEva & Lina Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  8. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal & Emily are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ZOE, CHANEL AND JENNIFER are at SPARKLING SPA 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8 Markham, ON L3R 8X4 (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY NEW MANAGEMENTNEW GIRLS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜.. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups. She can offer top quality
  11. New Oriental Health Centre:
    โค๏ธ Happy, Helen & Phoenix are in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  12. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  13. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 29th , ๐“•๐“ก๐“˜๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  14. LoverBoy2000:
    ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹ We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. ๐Ÿ“ We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜ Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 ๐Ÿ’…
  15. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  24. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  28. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  30. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  32. Red Rose Spa:
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  48. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
Back