Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of Advice

M and E !

Reaction score
What should I do?As most of you have read in the "massage techniques" part of this board I have chronic tendonitis and just overall pain in my arms and hands from massaging. I have told the spa I work for that I can only do 4.5 hours maximum each day. Well I went in for a massage this morning and looked at my schedule and there were 5.5 hours scheduled. I was UPset but I just left b/c the manager was on the phone. Last week was really busy and I had put that one of the days (Friday) I could work "5 hours possibly" on my schedule. Well for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday last week they sceduled me 5.5 for each day. The note that I had put down for Friday was erased- which made me even more mad. Oh yes, and previously that week I put that I could work from 10-4 Friday (I volunteered to work then since it was Valentine's weekend and I am always off on Fridays). Well, someone changed that 10-4 note to 10-5. I am going to have to cancel my last client for today when I get to work unless someone has cancelled. I'm just tired of them taking advaneforum.xxxe of me. Should I write them a letter? I am an independent contractor there-even though the way everything goes I should be an employee. Sooo frusterated. Please help!I just don't want to get burnt out my first year of massaging.

If they are dictating your schedule then you are no longer an independent contractor, as that violates the IRS's definition.  It upsets me when companies tell us we are IC's but then try and tell us what to do.  They do this so that we are responsible for the taxes and they don't have to pay their share.   I have one IC that works for me and the rest are employees.  As far as the IC goes I can not tell her when to come in, when to leave, how to schedule, or anything else.  It is her company to run as she sees fit.    I would inform them of your displeasure with the situation.  Ask them to work with you not against you.  Now you have the upper hand because you know they are violating the IC/employee statues of the IRS,  and nobody wants to mess with the IRS.  If they are dictating schedules to others who are IC's then they would be responsible for paying 1/2 of the taxes for every IC the IRS decided was really and employee.  That becomes very sticky situation.  But understand that if you do that it will be a very difficult place to work afterwards (In other words- use it as a last chance move).  Just my input as a clinic owner.

In Need of Advice

yes, I know they are in violation. My sister-in-law does my taxes and she said they fill out a 1099 so they don't have to pay half of our taxes. The thing is that everyone that works there is an IC and everone has a set schedule and you have to ASK to get off work and they hardly ever work with us on that. I know one of the girls tells the manager they want time off and when they give her crap about it she always said "you can't have your cake and eat it too". I'm going to tell her today when I get to work that I DO NOT WANT MORE THAN 4.5 HOURS IN ONE DAY unless I otherwise say. If they schedule me any different I am going to call the client and ask them if it's possible if they can move to a different day. I know that might p!ss some clients off but I have my health to think about. I would rather massae them the next day after I rest than blow my arms out.

Oh, what can I say, this is bringing back bad memories of when I worked at the salon. LOLThey treated me exactly like that and they didn't even give me a 1099, claimed their accountant said I didn't need to be given one. *shrugs*Anyway, they'd pull the same kind of crap on me. And that's why I ended up quitting.  Honestly it was exactly a year ago this week I made that decision. Because Valentine's weekend last year, they scheduled me to do an hour and a half massage... but the person was late for her first service (45 min) and they wanted me to give the client the 1.5 hr massage she'd scheduled, so I did. And then they booked someone for a half hour right after her... when I was in session and then after that they wanted me to move up a client from 3 pm to 2 pm and I hadn't had any lunch yet...  I said no, I'd do it at the regularly scheduled time... so the guy cancelled. *sigh*Then they wanted me to give free chair massage to hair clients who were waiting for hair stylists... I said no, I hadn't had anything to eat yet because of the wierd scheduling.  I showed the gal they hired for the day where to find the chair and paper face cradle covers and went to get something to eat.   I came back ASAP and took my next client early, since he was there.The next morning, I got a call from the salon owner... who "reamed me a new one" as the saying goes, for asking the receptionist what I should do about the first client's being late and not having had time to adequately dry the polish of her pedicure... (i.e. shorten session or do the 1.5 hr as scheduled).  Had I known they'd schedule me someone right immediately after the 1.5 hr massage was over while I was with that first client... I'd have shortened the first client's session.   Whether they approved of it or not.I don't know how many other people would put up with what I did over those 4.5 years of living "on call." But you get tired of living your life at other people's beck and call and having the salon owner treat you like "the ugly stepsister."jswollert, they're going to have to learn that when you are overbooked you are going to hurt yourself... that meaning you can't work at all... and therefore can't bring in $$ for them on a continuing basis.  They always did that to me too, if I needed to talk to the owner, I had to schedule an appt. And then if a hair client wanted to use that time she'd unbook it and claim she forgot about our meeting. It happened more than once!YOU and your abilities are a Limited Commodity... the sooner THEY realize that YOUR time is valuable the better, IMHO.  

You will have to stand your ground.  This is your work and future we are talking about.I worked for a spa (as an employee) and was not receiving regular lunch breaks.  I have hypogycemia and can't go many hours without eating something and this was starting to become an issue.  I went into the schedule myself and placed in regular lunch breaks.  Every day at the same time.  The owner at first was irritated, but I informed her that I was not only entitled to the 30 mins for lunch, but breaks that I never got to take.The lunch breaks were never messed with, but it was myself and the nice nail-tech running the front desk.  The owner was too cheap to hire a receptionist.I am an IC for one office now and I make sure to keep them aware that I am in control for my schedule, ect.  I will not ask permission to take time off.  I just block the time out of the book.  If it happens that I need to take off for being sick, the office will contact the clients to reschedule.  My hours are also different than the office hours.  I don't work when the office is closed, but I am not available as late as they are open.  They had issue with this at first, but I just reminded then that I am an IC and that is part of the arrangement.  Do you have an idea of who it changing your notes?  I know it seems obvious but, would it help to make your notes in pen?  Sounds like someone is being childish. :mad:  4.5 hours will still be a lot for you with this pain, especially if the appointments are close together day after day.  Make sure that you are getting breaks in between to rest, ice, and stretch.  Breaks in between appointments seem to go unrecognized in most work enviroments.  You have to take care of yourself!  

In Need of Advice

It is a LOT easier said than done to just up and say "I won't deal with your controlling my work life anymore" and hope everyone has a happy face on from then on. Soooo....tact is the best policy here. First, I would get with each employee who has contact with the appointment book and politely remind each one about your policy on working hours. Then I would place a small sign in writing somewhere near or next to the appointment book so they can't say they forgot you told them about it (repeatedly). I would also write the owner of the place a letter reminding him of your IC status and letting him know (again) of your decided working hours each day, which should be strictly adhered to on a regular basis. At the same time you are doing all of the above, I would quietly be going around town and seeing where Plan B's set up is so you have another office to move to should everyone there ignore all these professional and courteous attempts you're making to establish and re-establish guidelines. Always nice to have an "out" so leaving your current situation is as much stress-free as possible.Be well,Jen

In Need of Advice

Well, the appointments are made on the computer in Elite Spa Software. I know that there are 3 people that aren't MTs that come in contact with the computer. You can see who scheduled each appt. The owner that lives 3 hours away in another state tries to do "front desk duties" after hours by networking with the office computer. She is never there so she has no idea what goes on. Really erks me. I think it's either the owner or manager disregarding my notes because the receptionist that works in the afternoon is very very accomodating. Today I told the manager that I will only be taking 4.5 hours each day, no more unless I say other wise. I also told the receptionist this too. I moved my last hour appt. for today to tomorrow. I don't work fridays but I felt I needed compensate her in some way because her whole family sees me and I don't want to jeopardize that . I did so by coming in when she needed me to. Too much drama!

I'm sorry you are having these problems.The problem you have encountered is one of the largest obstacles we as massage therapists face when working within someone elses establishment.  It is the proverbial rock and hard place.  Statistically speaking, injury to the arms and hands is one of the largest reasons many MT's do not last more than 3 years in the field after graduation.  Many MT's get caught in the position of overworking themselves ending up in great pain with long lasting injuries and no longer practicing as MT's.  The only person who can protect your health and well being is you.  It is apparent that someone (or several someones) at this salon isn't listening to what you are telling them regarding your health.  It is a huge red flag.  IMO, being a productive member of the staff doesn't include injuring yourself in the process.  If you are on a split they are going to continue to schedule you in this manner because it relates directly to their bottom line and your health considerations are, unfortunately, secondary.  One way to address this is to offer to pay rent.My personal recommendation is to take control of your own schedule.  Whenever someone wants to schedule a massage have them call you directly.  This is very easy with cell phones.  "Oh, you would like to schedule a massage?  Great, call JS and she'll be happy to set up an appt with you.  Here is her number."  Have your cell phone number printed on your business cards.  It is a win-win situation for them as well because they aren't having to "waste" time with your schedule.  It is easy enough to upload your appts onto their computer program by yourself.One other option is to give both the owner and manager a print out of the IRS guidelines for IC's -vs- employees.  Point out they are treating you as an employee which means they should be paying taxes on your behalf, covering teh cost of your expenses and supplies as well as providing you a W2 form.  Since this sin't what any of you want -- they need to respect the IC status.  As someone else suggested -- this is probably a last ditch effort before leaving the salon for a better situation.Did your sister offer a suggestion on how to report this and what the ramifications are to the salon?  

In Need of Advice

Guess What! I got in trouble for cancelling my client. I think it's B.S. apparently the lady's husband called the owner and complained that his wife has been moved around on the schedule several times lately. she hasn't been in since 2003! on our computer system it keeps track of a client's appt. history- when they called, appt time and if they cancelled, etc. I was told by the manager that only her and the owner can cancel clients and I told here that there was NO Way I could've done that many clients in a day.

In Need of Advice

Do you pay rent or is it a split situation? That burns me taht you are an IC and you got in trouble for taking care of your schedule. I think it is time for a serious sit down with the owner.

In Need of Advice

I get paid hourly (for the hours I work). I am an "employee" but she says I'm an IC. the only thing i don't have to do is stay up there between appts if they are spaced out, she takes care of laundry, cream, etc.

I told here that there was NO Way I could've done that many clients in a day.
Good for you for standing up for yourself.If she is not paying your taxes, you are an IC.  You have control over your business.    

In Need of Advice

I'd strongly encourage you (again) to start looking around for another place to lease/work out of. It sounds like your frustrations won't go away as the spa has their way of doing business which contradicts with the way you'd like to do business.Be well,Jen

In Need of Advice

What's upsetting to me is the idea of non-massage therapists dictating the number of hours (sessions) a MT has to perform in a day. The owner/schedule neither knows nor cares about the physical demands on the MT. And a disgusted shame on a MT who owns a spa/salon and still requires their MTs to perform more than their MTs' bodies can tolerate! :mad:

In Need of Advice

What's upsetting to me is the idea of non-massage therapists dictating the number of hours (sessions) a MT has to perform in a day.

$

The owner/schedule neither knows nor cares about the physical demands on the MT.
$$

And a disgusted shame on a MT who owns a spa/salon and still requires their MTs to perform more than their MTs' bodies can tolerate! :mad:

$$$$

In Need of Advice

Stand your ground. You are the one that has to live in your body for the rest of your life, not them. You need to work in an envorinment that respects you as a THERAPIST and not just as a product that the spa/office offers. You wont be happ unless you work ina place that is loving and lets you grow as a therpaist and healer. I know about this first hand. Good Luck!

In Need of Advice

Just wanted to add my "ditto" to what Gaspen and Seforum.xxxg wrote.Sounds like it is time for a new job. Good luck.

In Need of Advice

Um....EVERYONE (not just a couple of MT's in this thread) are suggesting that it's time to move on to a new and better place of business.

In Need of Advice

Apologies Jen(and anyone else). I was not meaning to discredit the advice of the many other MTs who suggested moving on. Should've been more specific- I meant the "disgusted shame" part :-[

I am beginning to have the same problem with scheduling, but I am an employee, so there is nothing I can do.  Our little Nazi receptionist/manager will schedule me as many as can fit in a day. I need to work, but I don't need to kill myself. The steps are enough to do me in. There are 22 steep steps to get to the massage room, and I average 3 trips per massage. I hope my knees hold out! They are usually killing me by the end of the day. I am 46 and not in the best physical condition, but am getting better. If they steps don't kill me, they might eventualluy help me get in better shape. My glutes are much firmer since I started there. ;D

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona, 👄👄 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ Apple, 💗💘 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man💞 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201💥💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and 💞 Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💛💐Wednesday, 🌞 👄 Fifi, 💋 and 💗💗 Jenny, 💋💋 shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 💕👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 👄👄 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢❤Wednesday,💋💞 Yoyo, 💢💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💋💋upbeat personality, very fun 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  18. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  34. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  37. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  39. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  43. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  44. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back