What's new

Girls that offer DATY

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a list of girls that offered DATY with me. I hope you can all contribute to the list, and I will continue to expand my list in the future.

Pure spa: Holly, Alexa, Daisy, the former Kelly.
Perla: the former Daniella
Flirt: Daniella
Aristocrat: Cynthia
Pickering Spa: Mellissa
Lavilla Spa: Kathy, the former Kim, Diamond, Jaime
Pickering Angels: Veronica, Lorena, Beverly, the former Riley
I may have accidently left out a few. I will add some names later.

Last edited:

gottahobby

Reaction score
Daty allowed by almost every lady I've met at Premier, both Flirts, Muse, Seduction, b-chain, and the new Vaughan Spa.

Maybe 5% of the time it's not allowed. Sometimes it's because the lady has a hygiene issue and knows it. Other ladies in the 5% may say daty is too personal, or just doesn't like it even with her boyfriend/girlfriend.

15% of the time no internal digits allowed. Sometimes the lady will say up front "no digits", but waives the rule when she sees I have a clue and am patient and gentle. Often after that happens, and we discuss it, she will tell me about the guys who don't have any idea how a woman likes to be touched, and are too forceful too soon, or have dirty and/or untrimmed fingernails.

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Sometimes it isn't offered for whatever reason. But I always want to know for sure before booking.

exile

Reaction score
p much what gotahobby says. Only weird one for me was an MPA at Muse who opted out 'cause she was out of Saran Wrap to cover her parts with.

kittyhound69

Reaction score
Ever single mpas have given up there pussy for my tongue to devour. It’s what they do

YakYak9

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a list of girls that offered DATY with me. I hope you can all contribute to the list, and I will continue to expand my list in the future.

Pure spa: Holly, Alexa, Daisy, the former Kelly.
Perla: the former Daniella
Flirt: Daniella
Aristocrat: Cynthia
Pickering Spa: Mellissa
Lavilla Spa: Kathy, the former Kim, Diamond, Jaime
Pickering Angels: Veronica, Lorena, Beverly, the former Riley
I may have accidently left out a few. I will add some names later.

Hey Snoop

What’s Cynthia at aristocrat like other than daty?
That place usually has zero talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
p much what gotahobby says. Only weird one for me was an MPA at Muse who opted out 'cause she was out of Saran Wrap to cover her parts with.
That's terrible. I wouldn't want to kiss any female condoms either. It's either bare oral, or nothing for me.

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey Snoop

What’s Cynthia at aristocrat like other than daty?
That place usually has zero talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope Cynthia is still there. It was over a year ago. She has large breasts, and a big round ass. It was a decent relaxing massage. When she was done with the massage she said she can do a hj or 69. I told her I like 69. I could tell she enjoyed it. She's got a nice pussy. The only thing though, she didn't do any small talk at all. So, now I know for next time, I have to start the conversation.

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Guilty as charged, but obviously not always, and I'm sure I've been fooled more than a few times lol
If the girl's body starts shaking like your vehicle starting up when it's 30 below zero, then you know she's having an orgasm.

kittyhound69

Reaction score
Lots of faking but you can taste the difference when she coming. She can shake all she wants but it can be fake, but once you taste her cum you’ll know the difference

gottahobby

Reaction score
From what I hear, there is more faking than you may think.
Lots of faking but you can taste the difference when she coming. She can shake all she wants but it can be fake, but once you taste her cum you’ll know the difference
I call bs.

If tasting her "cum" is the only true test, I've never made any lady cum in my life...

(apart from urine tasting and smelling squirt, that is)

Reaction score
I call bs.

If tasting her "cum" is the only true test, I've never made any lady cum in my life...

(apart from urine tasting and smelling squirt, that is)
I’m not an expert, but my understanding is that women can have different types of orgasms. The most common are clitoral and vaginal (g-spot). I definitely notice a distinct smell when some who claim to have cum, and not with others. It would be nice to have some MPA input.