What's new

Fun in Dombivili, Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Ambarnath & Badlapur

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

anir8787

Reaction score
Pls post ur FR's and contacts for Dombivili to Badlapur

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

pprem0670

Reaction score
Can anyone share Karishma's contact frm Kalyan

sent from HTC

anir8787

Reaction score
Can anyone share Karishma's contact frm Kalyan

sent from HTC
PM me with one of ur aunty or bhabhi contact from dombivali to badlapur and i will share Karishma's contact

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

newmumbairock

Reaction score
Is 'Pingara' SB still active?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

kingofall

Reaction score
Any contacts from dombivali? New to this place.

Sent from my Pixel V2 using Tapatalk

Prath

Reaction score
Hi dear,
I have a Spa contacts in Dombivali (where will get additional service / happy ending)

Spa operator - 9930**0961
Reshma - 8291**3925
Trupti - 9321**8206

Please share your contacts in central / harbour line.

rajraja

Reaction score
Hi dear,
I have a Spa contacts in Dombivali (where will get additional service / happy ending)

Spa operator - 9930**0961
Reshma - 8291**3925
Trupti - 9321**8206

Please share your contacts in central / harbour line.
HI Can You PM me the contacts i'll share thane SP with you

pprem0670

Reaction score
Y'day Finally I unearthed A MP in Kalyan, was able to find its number on a website, called the no. a lady answered politely, asked about the massage & its location, reached there , & called the no.again as no board bearing its name can be spotted, she guided me to the building & asked me to come upstairs, finally reached & there were 3 girls on the counter, they directed me to a room, well dim lit & I asked for the girl, & finally selected a girl named S*[email protected]*!, she asked me about the massage I wanted to go for, selected the least as who cares for that, & asked bout the extras & she said yes, quoted 2000 for TL, HJ & B2B, negotiated for 1500, the massage part started, as ok & then came the extra part, whew it was damn good, she undressed herself compeletly & came upon me, my jhonny was in full state, asked bout FS she denied, & B2B was gr8 slowly she removed my dispo & got hold of my tool, massged it very erotically for 10-15 min, and it was done, Damages. 1k + 1.5k, & best part the girl passed on her no.& said to call me for home service as well

sent from oppo R7

Reaction score
Y'day Finally I unearthed A MP in Kalyan, was able to find its number on a website, called the no. a lady answered politely, asked about the massage & its location, reached there , & called the no.again as no board bearing its name can be spotted, she guided me to the building & asked me to come upstairs, finally reached & there were 3 girls on the counter, they directed me to a room, well dim lit & I asked for the girl, & finally selected a girl named S*[email protected]*!, she asked me about the massage I wanted to go for, selected the least as who cares for that, & asked bout the extras & she said yes, quoted 2000 for TL, HJ & B2B, negotiated for 1500, the massage part started, as ok & then came the extra part, whew it was damn good, she undressed herself compeletly & came upon me, my jhonny was in full state, asked bout FS she denied, & B2B was gr8 slowly she removed my dispo & got hold of my tool, massged it very erotically for 10-15 min, and it was done, Damages. 1k + 1.5k, & best part the girl passed on her no.& said to call me for home service as well

sent from oppo R7
Please pm her number..I will help you with my contacts

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ShailAwasthy

Reaction score

sent from oppo R7
Please share the details of the MP.

rajraja

Reaction score

sent from oppo R7
hi Bro Can You Provide The Contact of MP 7 the Girl if possible? i will reciprocate