What's new

Fucking non-paid aunties n mature ladies

Shoutbox
  1. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  2. secret_touch:
    Fabulous MASSAGE w 55 yr old Independent in HAMILTON....available until 8pm....CALL for appointment ☎ 905 379 1130 :)
  3. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 19th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥MIA (Top #1 Toronto Girl) 🔥🔥🔥FAYE (New Young Superstar) 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  4. Madhip:
    8104883087 call for Bengal tigress
  5. logan596123:
    Any contact no in navalkar lane?
  6. secret_touch:
    CALL me @ 905 379 1130 for wonderful MASSAGE - Independent 55 yrs old in HAMILTON - Available today til 6pm
  7. RamPrasad77:
    List king
  8. Macready26:
    Scarborough any?
  9. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. We have new girl Coco. Every girls we have is a beautiful and friendly Asian 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸
  10. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  11. 825or624:
    Dynasty fees. Seems like $350 to 450 per hour for fs
  12. Sulexa Agency:
    Thursday April 15th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥River🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  13. Sulexa Agency:
    Wednesday April 14th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ Sulexa Agency in Markham: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Sami🔥🔥Faye🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  14. Powerhand:
    Hi I offers great deep tissue massage. [email protected]
  15. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Enjoy hot ladies at our Kennedy/Finch studio. Our girls are beautiful and friendly Asians 🌸 437-335-3995 🌸 Lily is a petite new girl
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text :heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6:heart2:heart3:heart4:heart5:heart6
  17. secret_touch:
    55 yr old MASSAGE Independent in HAMILTON. Please CALL me @ 905 379 1130 til 8pm. MAGICAL HANDS!!
  18. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com
  19. Sulexa Agency:
    Tuesday April 13th we have TWO young beautiful girls working @ SULEXA - McCowan & 16th in MARKHAM: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥FARAH🔥🔥SAMI🔥🔥 Available from 9am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  20. Bubbliciousdoll:
  21. Bubbliciousdoll:
    Paid fun available in mumbai
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart6:heart5:heart6:heart5:heart6
  23. Sulexa Agency:
    Monday April 12th we have TWO young beautiful girls working: TEXT ☎647-620-4499☎ to book your appointment: 🔥🔥Mika 🔥🔥🔥Faye 🔥🔥 Available from 10am—6pm Please TEXT ONLY @ ☎647-620-4499☎to book your appointment with one of these beautiful ladies. No calls! - Open minded GFE services💯💝💯 - Clean, discrete location in Markham💯💜💯 -Shower🛁🛁💦💦 amenities available before and after session - ensuite shower 🛁🛁💦💦 also available 🛁🛁
  24. secret_touch:
    Available TODAY - MASSAGE Independent (55) Give me a CALL @905 379 1130 (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE CALLS) Available til 8pm **** Amazing bum massage included!
  25. kenwong649:
    After the spas shut down again, you may find something playful at www.lovebabyvip.com

killer69fun

Reaction score
FR ON UNPAID MAGGIE last 4 digit 9322..she is a milf age around 50 from last one month I was daily doing her message and was trying to know her and she always say that u are half of my age so u are like kid and all but I say that's not a problem we should enjoy after asking her many times finally she agreed to meet me and I booked my hotel in goregaon and fix the time with her for evening 5pm we had chat many times she use to tell me she love if someone play with her breasts and suck her pussy and play with her body and she loves to get fucked as she is always horny maximum times and she was very open she told me she keep meeting many people for her sexual needs but she prefer mature person age around 45 but kyunki mai lagataar laga hua tha I will do that I will do like this and all so finally she agreed to meet me and enjoy with me so finally she arrived at 5pm and she is old milf so I said her go and get fresh first then she came back she was wearing suit and she have big melons very big melons but loose so I asked her water and all then finally I started touching her thighs and her breasts and started kissing her and started undressing her and remove her suit and bra and started sucking her big breasts which are very big and she started enjoying I started sucking and bitting nipples and she was very horny was playing with her breasts then started kissing all over her body then I removed her salwar and panty and started playing with her pussy it was loose as u know she is milf and she keep meeting many people for fun and then I started rubbing her pussy and sucking nipples and then I started fucking her in missionary position as she was getting horny so she said just start fucking as she was badly horny so I just put condom on my dick and started fucking her in missionary position she was little loose but still managed she was enjoying with every single strokes I fucked her 3 times that day she was happy with me she said she will meet me whenever I will call her to meet ..she loved enjoying with me but due to time isssue she have to go back but she was still more horny and wants more..will meet her again when I will need her...only I will give her number in exchange with Unpaid contact only... people here have messaged me before too but they give fake number in exchange so better they don't message me again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

okleo01

Reaction score
Can any noble soul help me by sharing some genuine good contacts of hyderabad.

I got stuck in hyderabad and getting too much bored in life because of this working from home overload.

Wish someone could help me to release my stress. Would be very thankful and will return my favor

Sent from my SM-A707F using Tapatalk

CharlieSheen

Reaction score
Newbie here :D starting off the journey!

can any of the seniors/elites share contact of MILF with big ( . Y . ) near Ghatkopar/Kurla area? please

I will definitely return the favour when the time comes ;)

Thane123

Reaction score
FR ON UNPAID MAGGIE last 4 digit 9322..she is a milf age around 50 from last one month I was daily doing her message and was trying to know her and she always say that u are half of my age so u are like kid and all but I say that's not a problem we should enjoy after asking her many times finally she agreed to meet me and I booked my hotel in goregaon and fix the time with her for evening 5pm we had chat many times she use to tell me she love if someone play with her breasts and suck her pussy and play with her body and she loves to get fucked as she is always horny maximum times and she was very open she told me she keep meeting many people for her sexual needs but she prefer mature person age around 45 but kyunki mai lagataar laga hua tha I will do that I will do like this and all so finally she agreed to meet me and enjoy with me so finally she arrived at 5pm and she is old milf so I said her go and get fresh first then she came back she was wearing suit and she have big melons very big melons but loose so I asked her water and all then finally I started touching her thighs and her breasts and started kissing her and started undressing her and remove her suit and bra and started sucking her big breasts which are very big and she started enjoying I started sucking and bitting nipples and she was very horny was playing with her breasts then started kissing all over her body then I removed her salwar and panty and started playing with her pussy it was loose as u know she is milf and she keep meeting many people for fun and then I started rubbing her pussy and sucking nipples and then I started fucking her in missionary position as she was getting horny so she said just start fucking as she was badly horny so I just put condom on my dick and started fucking her in missionary position she was little loose but still managed she was enjoying with every single strokes I fucked her 3 times that day she was happy with me she said she will meet me whenever I will call her to meet ..she loved enjoying with me but due to time isssue she have to go back but she was still more horny and wants more..will meet her again when I will need her...only I will give her number in exchange with Unpaid contact only... people here have messaged me before too but they give fake number in exchange so better they don't message me again.

Good FR…Thank you Bnatai

mumbaikadon

Reviewer
Reaction score

Do not share her number with any one ....Just enjoy her , you have won her trust....

Halo5

Reaction score
Seniors can some one help with ur old unpaid contacts in Mira Road or anywhere which you are not using much. This will be my first encounter if you help make it happen. Please help, frustrated from long with no luck so just want to get into this scene with your help

Sam123

Reaction score

Is She SP Maggie ?

killer69fun

Reaction score
Bro don't fuck the forum with fake FR ...I know your the person who asked the non paid contacts in Bangalore forum ...bluddy Dalla.. View attachment 145376
I have only said do exchange only u were asking details like I was about to marry them what they do where they live how they look and all who cares what they do and all I don't have that much time simple do exchange okay so don't say anything here without any knowledge

Thane123

Reaction score
if any senior member can help with some nice MILF contact... thnx
Sorry bantai,
It is very hard to trust any new member in this forum.
I am writing this on behalf of all senior member of this group, in general we all seniors discuss about this topic.
Previously we always helped new members.
But many of them broken our trust.
Even new members started behaving disrespectful with women.
Blackmailing
Blank calls
spreading female numbers
abusing
continuously calling
etc all this incident happened previously.

See friends we all are here to help each other, doing such thing will lead to problems and nothing else.
We seniors are looking for SERIOUS, GENUINE & WELL MANNERED members.

If you want to be among us then its a THUM RULE that you have to EXCHANGE!!
WE'RE NOT GOING TO ENTERTAIN FREE CHARITY

IF ANYONE WANT TO EXCHANGE PLEASE PM ME..

Sammer1920

Reaction score
Heyy everyone
I'm from mumbai but recently shifted to Pune near kharadi area anyone from this area active in this forum pls reply inbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbee5083

Reaction score
Any contacts in south mumbai of any milf who wants sex. Would appreciate for the help.