Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiences

A milf in mid 20's ... ?? I suppose milfs are basically "aunties", aren't they ... as for the juggs, was she fat ?? I mean chubby women do have large tits ...

I agree with you, girls who talk to much during the session or who complains during the session is a big turn off. You should have told the provider about her attitude, some of the providers accomodate your complain by giving you another girl Reviewee of charge

Such personalized reviews are just awesome !!! Kudos! :D

Good to know that you had a good time mate.

Seems that you missed out a key part to the transaction my Reviewiend - CONDOM !!! - or maybe you used it and forgot to mention it :p

Ah the old tongue roll inside mouth trick - Classic !

Good to know that you had a good time my Reviewiend, but I believe that you overpaid. Let me explain, the rate that you paid was for an all-nighter session (which here is about 12 hours - 16 hours of company - and includes at least one quick morning session). Given that you used Madam "P"s place, still it was not an all nighter.

Anyway money is something that can be returned - the memory is everlasting!

Cheers mate!

Hi All,

just wanted to add an Review although it's not all that great - about 2 weeks ago went to the place , met a girl named tanya
I'd describe her as MILF in mid 20's

Girl Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Juggs: 8/10
Attitude: 4/10

the only thing I really liked were the jugs, they were probably the biggest i've seen - hanging down almost to belly button
unfortunately the rest of the session wasn't that great, she was new on location and kept complaining that guys here take too long etc. etc. it was a bit of a turn off, she couldnt make me cum eventually

would go with her again ?
Maybe - if her attitude is better would definetly go again for the jugs

I made it quite clear in post 77 that chat handles were not allowed on profiles , please remove .
jcf

Went to a place last sunday, tried a girl name Kajal. Typical two call system. First called the madam told her my reference etc. then called her again mpter reaching the place. Went inside paid the money and went in the room.

Girl Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Juggs: 4/10
Attitude: 8/10

Started off with some BBJ, then doggy style, then missionary and then she gave me a hand job until I exploded. The session was alright, nothing great, but girl attitude was good. But she does not seem to be pro at it. Maybe I need to try a pro next time.

Stay Smpe....

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share and ask a few things!
I am not a lot into this mongering thingy! but desperate times calls for desperate mesaures!
I was coming Reviewom Numaish last week i had to answer my cell so pulled over near the quaid's mazar.
mpter 5 mins there was a knock and a lady was offering me services Reviewom a choice of 6 girls for Rs 2000, however i noticed 4 guys a little way ahead parked in a corolla looking at the madam and me so i excused and drove away!
Was that a good move i have heard that a lot of females ate there near the quaid's mazar?

Should i go back!

He? :D

You can get she/he Reviewom the streets of Bahadurabad also. :D

Just kidding man. Glad you had a good time.

edit:

You spent 30K? Seriously? They really took you to the cleaners.

Hi guyz, so I set my self-up with a contact shard by sh322y and I wasn’t disappointed.
It was only my second time so I was very nervous when I made the call but the actual thing went pretty well.
I contact Madam ‘P’ and set up with a girl at her place coz I had folks staying for 3 weeks at my apartment.
I went to Madam ‘P’ house at 11:00am and mpter showing me the room and treating me to a wonderful coffee I as introduced to N***. He was 5’6”, very slender body with perky boobs. mpter Madam ‘P’ left we started to chit chat and mpter some time undressed. I started with the usual kiss and sucking up the boobs and then started licking the pussy. It was a little salty to the taste but overall it was tight.
The sex was great and the best part of that I had the chance of inserting my entire thing into her. She was ecstatic and sometimes in pain but complimented me for having a bog penis (I never realized I had a big one). We went for like 10 mins and I cummed inside her. We than chatted more and she gave me a wonderful blowjob. Her tongue knew how ot go about it and I was really delighted with the treatment. We fucked a few more times (2nd time it took 15 mins to finish the session) and then I left satisfied and gave her a tip of Rs. 2000
Details and ratings:
Place: 7/10
Gfe: 6/10 (she yapped a lot about her family and was not a good kisser
Looks: 9/10 (she was Reviewom Quetta and looked stunning)
Hair: (hip length, straight and auburn) 8/10
Tits: (small) 6/10
Figure: (slim and smart) 8.5/10
Ass: (small and oval) 7/10
Height: (tall) 8/10
Pussy: (medium tight semi-shaven) 8/10
BJ: (awesome for an amateur like me) 9/10
WIR: Absolutely

Total damage: 30k for 6 hours + 2000 tip

I am amazed mpter seeing the amount that is paid by the people here.
The market price is Rs1500 for one shot (30minutes) for the places I have tried like North Nazimabad, Gulshan and Gulistan-e-Juhar.
For the full night the maximum rates are Rs8000.

I have few contacts but I couldnt understand what for thousands of bucks are wasted by people for short programs?
Amazing

I also contacted Blue Paradise. They told me they have two three girls in Karachi. Also sent me the pics of them, but they are asking 60K for 4 hours. Which I think is way too much. The girls in the pic look hot, but You are right, one can get models or new actresses for this amount.

nice experience! if it was as hassle Reviewee as you say it was then u got an excellent bargain my Reviewiend!

Gentlemen
Please do not spam the forum with requests for contacts , such information needs to be kept private so use the PM facility.
The posting or display of personal information is not allowed , this includes telephone numbers,email addresses AND chat handles which are no longer allowed on profiles.
Ignoring these rules will only lead to posts being deleted and the offending members being banned so please comply.
Thanks
jcf

it was monday evening while coming back Reviewom work i spotted a lady in abaya on shahra quaideen time was about 5.15pm and i was slow in left lane so made a distant eye contact and put on a wide smile coming close she smiled back and hand slowly waved as to stop 10 meters ahead i stopped looked in mirror she was looking at my car and when i shifted in reverse (but did not moved) she started walking i locked doors Reviewom inside and lowered the glass she bowed showed me her face with a smile n said 'kaheen chalayn' i said don have place she said 'mayray paas hai' ( car door still locked ) i said how much she asked 5000 for a 'program' i said 1500 with place one program take it or leave it she said 3000 final i said ok 2000 she smiled theek hai ap service k baad paisay dayna i let her sit with me and moved on she made a phone call Reviewom my 'mongering phone' and we went to a pechs block 6 area near faran hotel back side, a house next to a school we went inside and were shown a decent bedroom with picture of couple on dresser by then maghrib azan was on we waited for that to finish while she came out of abaya and out come a decently dressed lady with enough of everything at all places. very neat clean hands and feet to admire about she must be in her late 20's or early 30's but very charming figure and long hair ( a turn on for me )

she took off my shoes socks like in indian movies then unzipped my fly first and took out the meat which was almost ready n popped out. I asked her to get take her clothes off which she complied and there comes a ample body 36D boobies subtle hair in armpits a dark pubic bush which she was embarrassed said k cleaning nahi kari hai keyon k sardi hai aaj kal. the best part is she was not smelly neither her pubics gave me a dirty feeling and my dick was swollen n ready. she gave a very sensual tantalizing blow job without a condom she used her mouth to suck and hand to milk my balls got over in less then 5 min i blow my whole load and she choked with cum i pulled out and she ran to wash room. 2 minutes later she returned and we lied together in bed under a blanket i kissed n nibble her nipples licked all over while played with her hairy pussy fingering made her buck up and i enjoyed driliing fingers in her somewhat tight pussy did straight 15 minutes while she totally gave in spread her leg wide and pulled me closed i was all set but was not having condom ON she pulled a condom Reviewom side drawer covered me and i shoved myself in a dark cum dripping pussy she was wet dripping like squeezed lemon, slipped my swollen dick man she was HOT which i felt even on rubber started my jackhammer and she was clutching me between her legs like an spider while i was humping in her tight pussy she put duppatta in her mouth to keep her loud moaning low five more minutes and i was done exploded it was great feeling i pulled out a minute later n the rubber was full she was sweating despite winters i was happy went to washroom clean n washed myself.

took her number gave her 2000, and she said mpter 2 kids and 5 years of marriage you are someone who took life out of me, and i was shocked a mother of 2 with a tight pussy like anything is an experience i will not forget.

no, its just one time shot - I have been going there since last year or so - just a quickie thing, I'll have to try FFM sometime with some decent contacts :)

1.5k? was this a clearance sale or what?

Shoutbox
  1. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge street, unit 100 💫💋💦💞Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💘💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞 Mimi,💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘📱416 222-5554📱
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💋💖 Monday, 💋💢 Carmen,💖💞 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💢 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💗💫💦💥Monday, 💖💘 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❤💋Nana,💋💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💋 Kelly, 💞💫medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday,😚💋 Ada, 💞🌹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, . 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💖 Monday, 💋 Sophia, 💗💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty and 😚 Tammy, 💢💥💫💗💖☎️647 352-1588☎️
  13. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  15. MoreEyeballs:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.+
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  18. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  19. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  34. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  35. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  40. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  44. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
Back