Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Yes the receptionist was able to squeeze me in and was a pleasant surprise byCici to see me. I always sit on the side of the bed and she walks up to give me a huge hug and a couple of little pecks on the lips. I really dig this girl's attitude and was looking forward to the half hour.
Her massage is how I would expected but in the time allotted she got into her famous tease and edging early, will get a better massage next time. She told me to turn and she got naked for me. She knows how I like it slow and she put her boobs on my chest with some moans to finish me.
Don't think I will Wait so long to see her next.
Nice review! I mean there is reason why she has so many regulars and repeats.😁

I would say Opal does very good foot massage,if you get a combo,she will also massage your legs very well.
If you want a real RMT professional kind of a massage, yes Opal is your girl.

Yes the receptionist was able to squeeze me in and was a pleasant surprise byCici to see me. I always sit on the side of the bed and she walks up to give me a huge hug and a couple of little pecks on the lips. I really dig this girl's attitude and was looking forward to the half hour.
Her massage is how I would expected but in the time allotted she got into her famous tease and edging early, will get a better massage next time. She told me to turn and she got naked for me. She knows how I like it slow and she put her boobs on my chest with some moans to finish me.
Don't think I will Wait so long to see her next.
Short and sweet is how I would describe Cici and now will pin on your review. Don’t think the boss likes the long and drawn out reviews anyways. The world moves too fast and some do not have the time lol.
Sure sounds like the Cici I know, good one 👍

Looking forward to your review.
Okay so I saw Opal both before my vacation and today as well. Not much different between the two visits and I would not expect any changes but once again, is a heavenly experience with this marvellous human being both professionally and personally. A beautiful person and it shows in her caring attitude and her close to perfect massage.
Am assuming people come here for their massage quality and then a bit of extra relaxation, you could not have a better scenario with this gal.
It's no doubt the amounts of gratuity Opal gets from what I read on here and was obliged to do the same.

Thursday, the day of the CLAM and as we all know, clams boost heart healthy omega3 fatty acids. What also is very healthy is an amazing massage by any of these very capable girls today.
Ada and Mia are two of the group on duty today.

Went to see Cici yesterday, Core star girl at E@M. She has wonderful friendly attitude and always smiling. Her strong and smooth massage is top notch. She can certainly dig deep into those achy areas. Her tease with her magical hands are sensational, you need good control or she can make you bust early. As far as her meilage, one of the more fun liberal girls. Also great body, nice natural C melons with a bubbly butt. Overall i would put her on my list of regular repeats. Enjoy!

Went to see Cici yesterday, Core star girl at E@M. She has wonderful friendly attitude and always smiling. Her strong and smooth massage is top notch. She can certainly dig deep into those achy areas. Her tease with her magical hands are sensational, you need good control or she can make you bust early. As far as her meilage, one of the more fun liberal girls. Also great body, nice natural C melons with a bubbly butt. Overall i would put her on my list of regular repeats. Enjoy!

Too bad Cici isn’t working today, they are expecting another busy one.

Good morning from E&M, Markham's best Spa!

For Thursday April 11, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Coco, Mia and Lucy

Ada is young, fit, good-looking with nice curves and provides a great experience. Highly sought after!
Coco is one of our sexy additions. She's tall and shapely and has some beautiful assets

Mia is known for her great massage, and is really cute with a nice figure
Lucy is tiny but has curves in all the right places! She's a good conversationalist and knows what she's doing and she'll make you feel wonderful right from the start

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For slim/sexy: Coco
For tease: Lucy/Ada
For busty: Mia/Lucy
For young/amazing: Ada

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Lucy: Excellent hard massage and long tease before the flip

Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional ... The tease began I think about 20 min in
Coco: Just tried Coco. Wearing tight tna pants and white tee. Great looking gal. Massage was good, release was good
Mia: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing

1712840068091.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Lucy/Mia: 😃

BT301: Saw Lucy recently - 9/10 experience. I would not agree she is busty but great body, c cup boobs, super friendly service. Excellent hard massage and long tease before the flip. Sexy slow hj finish. Fully clothed but roaming hands allowed. very pretty lady imo. Would repeat. I dont get there often but I have never had a bad experience at E and M. Massage quality and finish is akways consistent.

Alex8789: Saw Lucy today as I was in the neighborhood, everything said here is correct … her massage is good and she said she is going to school for RMT , her tease was just amazing and she can carry a good convo , we chatted a bit during massage , Overall will definitely repeat ... On the side note Michelle is looking very good as usual .. I wish 😊

qinging: Yep...saw Lucy once and liked her attitude and mellons. I will see her in the next week or so to see if she can be my go to girl.

DareDevil: I had a great time with Lucy, cute girl looks a bit like Cici, great attitude, very talkative, nice body, and rather busty. Massage: Provides a pretty strong massage and sensual at the same time. Lucy applied some pretty good techniques great elbow work on my back and glutes. After she applied the oil is where it felt more sensational. I love it when she worked my inner thighs and groin area and her hands would occasionally graze my 2 friends. Tease/fun: I would say she has really good teasing skills on par with Ivy. After a good maybe 10 mins of teasing, I couldn't handle it anymore and asked to flip over. The next part is where she shined again revealing the nicest natural DD melons. She was not shy and allowed me to and explore those assets and she equally enjoyed the experience as well. Overall: great communicator speaking both English and Cantonese, I just love her up beat energy, flirty personality, laughter and of course her natural DD's.

JimiNY: Would say Mia is tops of awesome natural bodies in the biz and yes, was surprised when asked to see her bum-bum, was expecting panties but she pulled it all down 😍

wilson2020: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing. She sat on my back while massaging my shoulder. I could feel her bottom part getting wet. She also has a nice firm melons and buttocks. The boss should have to give her more working days.

hobgoblin: You did not say the size of bust you prefer, but all here good for excellent massage. Mia has a good size bust, Ada for all natural and then Nana from what I hear.

hobgoblin: You see that would be the opposite for me. Ada very good but Mia has very recently become a favorite. Much better English, nicer body

Today will a rainy day and maybe good day to be in the rooms.

Here's Lucy!!!

"Highly Recommended"

Lucy: Pretty, great attitude, excellent communications skills, busty natural melons, skillful and strong massage and is playful for good fun. Enjoy!

1712845232815.png

Too bad Cici isn’t working today, they are expecting another busy one.
Well for those who are planning to see CICI...they can save up their load for the weekend when she works next. lol

Or maybe see Lucy, Mia , Ada or Coco today for a nice massage and release. 😀

Okay so I saw Opal both before my vacation and today as well. Not much different between the two visits and I would not expect any changes but once again, is a heavenly experience with this marvellous human being both professionally and personally. A beautiful person and it shows in her caring attitude and her close to perfect massage.
Am assuming people come here for their massage quality and then a bit of extra relaxation, you could not have a better scenario with this gal.

If I am not mistaken Opal should be be back in tomorrow but for an equally as pleasurable massage today, Ada would fit the bill.
Ada does not have the pressure pinpointing of Opal but hot hands during a full body, red faced medium massage with a finish second to none.
Pretty faced natural body with a nice bum bum.

If I am not mistaken Opal should be be back in tomorrow but for an equally as pleasurable massage today, Ada would fit the bill.
Ada does not have the pressure pinpointing of Opal but hot hands during a full body, red faced medium massage with a finish second to none.
Pretty faced natural body with a nice bum bum.
Ada always tells me she wants bigger boobs and I always tell her “no, they are perfect”

Last edited:
COOK is the scrabble word with the exception of V for Vicky today, the 5 are expected to have a busy one today. The OO of course for Opal, Olivia and CK for Coco and Kelly. Regardless all very accomplished in the fine art of massage and each uniquely talented in the relaxation side of services here.
Have a great Friday!

For those basketball followers, Today i will call it the Fab 5. V.O.C.O.K. A fantastic lineup. Can't go wrong with anyone.
I got many favorites today, to change it up a bit and some good recommendations: Olivia: RMT strong massage and some liberal fun.
Kelly: relaxation med massage and great liberal fun.

Attachments

• 1712921229098.png
    1712921229098.png
    464 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Good morning from Markham's premier spa, E&M Wellness!

For Friday April 12, 2024, our attendants are Opal, Coco, Kelly, Vicky and Olivia

Another reminder that you can text us to make appointments at (416) 561-0623 if you prefer!

Opal gives an amazing massage, and excels at back-walking. If you've never tried it, today's the day!
Kelly is young, petite, very popular and gives a medium strong massage and is lots of fun!
Vicky is cute and petite and worth a visit! (she's pretty open-minded)
Coco is one of our sexy additions. She's young, cute, has a nice figure and is bound to please you!
Olivia is pretty, has a nice body and gives a great massage! Very good English too, so come by and say hello!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For young/fun: Kelly/Vicky
For massage: Opal/Olivia
For young: Coco

For returning star: Olivia

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed topless
Opal
: Had a massage with Opal recently and all I can say, it was more than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere
Kelly: Very nice medium strong and nice tease before flip. Opted for topless, not tip hungry
Coco:
Just tried Coco. Wearing tight tna pants and white tee. Great looking gal. Massage was good, release was good
Olivia: By far one of the strongest massages so far i had at e@m. She applies a true deep tissue experience

1712927076296.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Kelly/Olivia/Coco: 😃

Aka: Kelly is good and fun

Aka: I’ve tried Kelly she’s fun & good with her massage gave her a nice tip of $80

qinging: Kelly is cute. Has small firm well shaped mellons. Tease is not at the Cici, Sandy, Lucy level...Umm.,I sorta had to guide her along .She needs to learn more eye contact as well. I think she is young. English was ok.

DareDevil: Had a chance to try Olivia today. Right off the bat she is a pretty lady, slim spinner body, nice curvaceous butt, good attitude, very talkative and speaks good English. Massage: i will have to say by far one of the strongest so far i had at e@m. She applies a true deep tissue experience using her fingers, thumbs and elbows. She did an excellent job on areas i needed the most on my back, hips and buttocks. If i am not mistaken she came from a professional clinic and her massage skills definitely showed it. Tease/fun: she did apply some oil caressing around my butt and Jr. It was slow sensual and got me quite excited. As for other fun part, she surprisingly ok to do nude, which she told me is her max. I really enjoyed her body nice natural a/b cups but her curvaceous butt is what i enjoyed the most. Overall: All i can say her RMT massage is really good and she can throw in some light fun to balance the whole great experience

EMSpa_schedule: Olivia is a returning attendant that used to work her as Yoyo. She's very pretty, extremely friendly and easy-going and has a fairly good command of English and isn't afraid to have a conversation. 😃 Massage-wise she's also very good as she's been giving massages for quite some time. She has a nice figure and takes care of herself really well so you're sure to enjoy your time with her!

johnjoebowler: Coco was good to very good. Big natural full C's. Pretty. 25 yrs old or so. Tall and slim. Sensual medium massage. Not shy with the teasing at all. Definitely recommend seeing her. Will not regret.

Aka: Had a great time with Coco , good energy, nice smile & beautiful melons

DareDevil: I was in the neighborhood and the boss recommended me to try Coco. Pretty girl, tall, slim body. Young maybe late 20's. She didn't speak much. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. Yeah friendly attitude and likes to joke around. Massage: she mentioned she's been mssaging for only 2 months. Surprisingly it was quite enjoyable, decent strength, used lots of hand and finger presses. She also used her knee and performed a few thai moves. Fun: i can say she shines alot more liberal then some of the others. I will share she looks great from head to toe. What stood out the most, she revelaed her beautiful natural C melons and was ok for exploring

johnjoebowler: I concur. One of the nicest sets I've seen. Coco's extremely nice as well.

The over promotion, exxageration and bullshitting has been my bone of contention since the beginning.

All of the different handles and fukcery is just insulting and it got personal with me.

I believe you that there may be a scar, albeit not as obvious as spawarrior makes it out to be, but still one nonetheless.

Hopefully the BS and questionable tactics stops, and we can move on.
Here we are again, johnjoeblowjob, with more of your trolling.

But you raise a great question.

What about your over exaggerated promotions?

What about your tactics of trolling other spas?

The over promotion, exxageration and bullshitting has been my bone of contention since the beginning.

All of the different handles and fukcery is just insulting and it got personal with me.

Hopefully the BS and questionable tactics stops, and we can move on.

I can see why all the multiple handles got personal with you, @JimiNY

That is your bread & butter, since you can’t write a decent review to save your life. All you do is pick one of your dozens of fake IDs to bump your threads with low IQ questions.

Your questionable tactics of trolling other threads with all your fake handles are vile tactics. I cannot fathom why you think your opinion about what happens on other spas’ threads is so important.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge street, unit 100 💫💋💦💞Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💘💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞 Mimi,💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘📱416 222-5554📱
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💋💖 Monday, 💋💢 Carmen,💖💞 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💢 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💗💫💦💥Monday, 💖💘 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❤💋Nana,💋💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💋 Kelly, 💞💫medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday,😚💋 Ada, 💞🌹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, . 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💖 Monday, 💋 Sophia, 💗💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty and 😚 Tammy, 💢💥💫💗💖☎️647 352-1588☎️
  14. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. MoreEyeballs:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.+
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  19. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  20. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  37. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  41. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  45. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back