Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dummy's Guide to Spa, MP and Indies - For newbies

Arath

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hello folks,

This is an attempt to consolidate the generic information and tips about Spas, MPs and indies, how to approach them, whether there are any etiquettes to follow, various spa packages and how to avail the best and above all stripping to tipping.

I will try to maintain this thread arranging it in topics but the contributions from all the seniors is essential to help newbies.

Some of the sections are as follows:
1. Abbreviations used in the conversations and notable sister-concerned sites.
2. RTFF - What the F*ck it is ? And from where to get information about indies, Spas and MPs
3. Seniors and Forum members you should always follow
4. How to seek information or approach other members post their reviews
5. What to do if you don't get responses from other members
6. Negotiations and Price control.
7. Identify Good FRs Vs Juicy FR Vs Detailed FRs Vs Bad FRs.
8. Etiquettes / To-Do / Not-To-Do in Spa, MP and with indies.

PS: The recommendations and tips may vary from person to person and situation, the Author of the post will not be liable if it don't workout in any particular case.

Last edited:
Abbreviations

Below are the few abbreviations used in the forum.

AR - Anal Rimming
ATM - All Time Favourite
BJ - Blow Job
BBBJ - Bare Back Blow Job
B2B - Body to Body
CBJ - Covered Blow Job (with condom)
DATY - Dining At The Y (oral sex on woman)
FR - Field Report/F*ck Review
FS - Full service
GFE - Girl Friend Experience
HJ - Hand Job
LT - Long Time
MP - Massage Parlour, Massage Planet
RTFF - Read The F*cking Forum
SP - Service Provider
ST - Short Time
VFM - Value For Money

These are taken from one of the well known sister site.
ISG

Some more sites to explore
AFF
CL
SEA

(WIP- Work In Progress, request review and help to extend it wherever necessary)

Last edited:
What is RTFF?

RTFF means get the details from the forum posts. The good senior always insists to do it before we seek the information about indies, FRs, MPs, rates and so on.

Reading the post is very very important before seeking more information or asking for help.

The reasons are very simple:
- the author of the post has already shared enough information about the indies, rates, skills and so on within the post
- enough hints are given in the post to decode the name of the spa, location, indies etc.
- there are subsequent conversations about that specific entity. Some of them might be very very useful to you.

The benefits and challenges are mentioned below:
- IF you have read the post and have read subsequent information about it, you will need very little information from the member. Your query to him will be specific.
- You can avoid putting yourself in any laughing situations. (For instance, there was a recent health related episode. There were many posts suggesting to avoid this indie and some member has actually asked for her digits, leading it to several sarcastic responses)
- Seniors are very helpful, but most of them felt frustration when the newbies approach them with the simple queries like give me name n location n damage. Just spending some efforts, you can actually gain the most out of seniors.
- Your queries will be more specific like possible name of the indies, complete digits, any additional pointers seeking more information etc.

Challenges:
- Our threads are not consolidated as far as Spas and MPs are concerned. So seeking information is sometimes difficult. These FRs about the Spas should be within the intended threads and with enough hints.
- The quality of the posts differs from Author to Author. Not all of them mention the last digits of the indies. Regardless of the practice, the last 4 digits of the indies should be mentioned in the first line of the post so that search is easy.

1. Searching the forum.
It is very difficult to search using Tapatalk. You will need to visit the site and use the "Search Forum" feature. This will probably give you information you seek. But mostly, it will search the title of the thread

2. Search using Google.
This has been very easy for me.
You can use Google Advanced search to perform the search within the forum.
In the Google search bar add "site:massageplanet.net {search text}" it will list all the threads and pages within this site which has {search text} in the post. Actually you can do this for each and every sites.

Example:

"site:massageplanet.net xxxx" - replace xxxx with the 4 digits of the indies number and Google will perform the search for you, listing all the pages where these digits are mentioned.

"site:massageplanet.net name" - replace this name with any known name (indies, Spa, Forum member etc) and Google will list all the pages where this name is mentioned in the post.

You will be amazed how Google is helpful. (Make sure you do not list your phone number or official email address in the post)

Below is the list of the threads you should follow and seek information from. I have listed the most i usually follow but you can pin more using Tapatalk.

Indies:
Mumbai Indies (Independent Girls in Mumbai)
Navalkar Lane (NL)
Delhi Indies (Delhi NCR)

(Note: need more information about other cities so that i can include them)

Spas and MPs:
Mumbai Overall
Andheri side
Bandra, Santa Cruz and Juhu
Borivali, Kandivali, Malad side
Navi Mumbai side
Thane and other areas

(Note: need more information about other locations so that i can include them)

Important Threads

Blacklisted Members

There are few members who have done the cardinal sin of hurting other forum members by cheating or abusing them. @Hornydude999 has already initiated a thread to expose them. All of us should / must avoid interaction with these members.

Jago Mongers - List of fraud experiences
Mongering is not safe. Sometimes we come across situations where we are cheated. The purpose of this thread is to list down your experiences and spread the awareness within this community so that others can avoid such bad experiences.

(WIP - collected the information from the most active threads. I might have missed some threads, please let me know so that i can update it accordingly)

What is RTFF?

RTFF means get the details from the forum posts. The good senior always insists to do it before we seek the information about indies, FRs, MPs, rates and so on.

Reading the post is very very important before seeking more information or asking for help.

- the author of the post has already shared enough information about the indies, rates, skills and so on within the post
- enough hints are given in the post to decode the name of the spa, location, indies etc.
- there are subsequent conversations about that specific entity. Some of them might be very very useful to you.

- IF you have read the post and have read subsequent information about it, you will need very little information from the member. Your query to him will be specific.
- You can avoid putting yourself in any laughing situations. (For instance, there was a recent health related episode. There were many posts suggesting to avoid this indie and some member has actually asked for her digits, leading it to several sarcastic responses)
- Seniors are very helpful, but most of them felt frustration when the newbies approach them with the simple queries like give me name n location n damage. Just spending some efforts, you can actually gain the most out of seniors.
- Your queries will be more specific like possible name of the indies, complete digits, any additional pointers seeking more information etc.

Challenges:
- Our threads are not consolidated as far as Spas and MPs are concerned. So seeking information is sometimes difficult. These FRs about the Spas should be within the intended threads and with enough hints.
- The quality of the posts differs from Author to Author. Not all of them mention the last digits of the indies. Regardless of the practice, the last 4 digits of the indies should be mentioned in the first line of the post so that search is easy.

1. Searching the forum.
It is very difficult to search using Tapatalk. You will need to visit the site and use the "Search Forum" feature. This will probably give you information you seek. But mostly, it will search the title of the thread

2. Search using Google.
In the Google search bar add "site:massageplanet.net {search text}" it will list all the threads and pages within this site which has {search text} in the post. Actually you can do this for each and every sites.

Example:

"site:massageplanet.net xxxx" - replace xxxx with the 4 digits of the indies number and Google will perform the search for you, listing all the pages where these digits are mentioned.

"site:massageplanet.net name" - replace this name with any known name (indies, Spa, Forum member etc) and Google will list all the pages where this name is mentioned in the post.

You will be amazed how Google is helpful. (Make sure you do not list your phone number or official email address in the post)

Below is the list of the threads you should follow and seek information from. I have listed the most i usually follow but you can pin more using Tapatalk.

Indies:
Navalkar Lane (NL)
Delhi Indies (Delhi NCR)

Spas and MPs:
Mumbai Overall
Andheri side
Navi Mumbai side
Thane and other areas

Important Threads

Blacklisted Members

There are few members who have done the cardinal sin of hurting other forum members by cheating or abusing them. @Hornydude999 has already initiated a thread to expose them. All of us should / must avoid interaction with these members.

Mongering is not safe. Sometimes we come across situations where we are cheated. The purpose of this thread is to list down your experiences and spread the awareness within this community so that others can avoid such bad experiences.

(WIP - collected the information from the most active threads. I might have missed some threads, please let me know so that i can update it accordingly)
Very Good initiative taken by you Arath..to let people know in detail what must one should know before mongering

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Take Precautions and Be safe whenever online

Before you start mongering, you must take necessary precautions to ensure that you are safe. The moment you have put your first post or the comment, your identity is shared online and it remains there.

Online Accounts

1). Never use your official or personal email account.

Rather create a dummy email account which is easy to remember and share within the community during registration or contacting indies.

Never mention your email account on the post. I know some people do it to exchange the information but it is still not safe. Rather exchange the information via PM.

2). When you create your online account on the site, you need to ensure that you are not using your name OR your monger profile name.

No one should know what your profile name is unless the person / member is your friend and you trust him a lot.

Don't ever share your profile name (which you used during registration) with the indies or Spas. Beleive me there are cases where it will bite you.

3). Remove signature, it is showing which mobile you're using.

4). Don't ever put your profile picture. We are not on Face Book here.

Mobile Number

1). The good ones and seniors always use a separate Mongering number.

Wherever you get in touch with indies, Spa or forum members, use this number.

2). Make sure your number is not linked to you or your business. Ensure that your number is not liked anywhere via doing a simple Google search for your number.

3). True caller or such tools - immediately check that True caller is not having your information. First thing you want to do is create a fake profile on this site to make sure even if someone search, they don't get your name.

4). Avoid joining the WhatsApp groups.
Now this is my personal opinion only. But you are unwilling sharing your mobile number within a group which is risky just in case they got some member who's LE / informer / anyone related to Spa or indies.

5). Never share your mobile number in the post.

6). Never post screenshots from the WhatsApp chat about any member, Spa, girl or indies in the forum posts. You are directly linking your profile name with the number (as far as to the person in question is concerned).

Your persona

Make sure you have a very different persona created for mongering. Your name, personally, base storyline about your profession etc should be different or very generic.
Within the Spas or with indies, make sure you have the used this same persona everywhere.
You don't know when one therapist is started working in a different Spa where you have used your different info.

Try avoiding personal discussion during the session either with indies or with Spa girls.

BE YOUrself - Never follow this mantra in mongering. Simply saying BE Different.

Some tools you can use

Parallel Space or similar tool -
Ensure that you use WhatsApp from such tool.
The benefit is it will be mirrored so if someone or you open your original WhatsApp account, they don't see the messages or chat threads.

Tor browser and Proxies -
Now, every search you perform or site you visits are logged somewhere. Via using Tor browser and proxy, it is not being recorded by your ISP.
You should use it while accessing such sites.
(There's one alternative to iOS)

NOTE: These are just precautions. It doesn't mean that you are 100% safe.

What is RTFF?

Challenges:

1. Searching the forum.

2. Search using Google.

Example:

Indies:
Navalkar Lane (NL)
Delhi Indies (Delhi NCR)

Spas and MPs:
Mumbai Overall
Andheri side
Navi Mumbai side
Thane and other areas

Important Threads

Blacklisted Members

This is like sexipedia ....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The Kherwadi police recently arrested a 42-year-old woman, who owns a spa in the Bandra (East) area, for allegedly running a prostitution racket. The arrest was made after the Mumbai Social Service Branch (SSB) conducted raid at her spa about a month ago. She has been charged with sections of the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA).

According to the police, the accused, identified as Deepali Bhosale, was untraceable after a case was registered against her on February 14. Bhosale was running the spa named Amohaa near MIG Club in Bandra (East) for the past few years. Following a tip-off, an SSB team conducted a raid at the spa and rescued five girls. They had also arrested two male customers under sections of PITA. "We had registered a case against Bhosale after the raid but she was absconding since then. A police team visited Bhosle's residence in Bandra but she was not present there. She had later applied for anticipatory bail, but it was rejected," said senior police inspector Ashok Kadam of Kherwadi police station.

"Bhosale then surrendered herself at the police station and then she was arrested. She was married to a Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) officer. They divorced in 2012. A deputy commissioner with the BMC, the officer was later transferred to Pune Municipal Corporation," said a police officer

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

The Kherwadi police recently arrested a 42-year-old woman, who owns a spa in the Bandra (East) area, for allegedly running a prostitution racket. The arrest was made after the Mumbai Social Service Branch (SSB) conducted raid at her spa about a month ago. She has been charged with sections of the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA).

According to the police, the accused, identified as Deepali Bhosale, was untraceable after a case was registered against her on February 14. Bhosale was running the spa named Amohaa near MIG Club in Bandra (East) for the past few years. Following a tip-off, an SSB team conducted a raid at the spa and rescued five girls. They had also arrested two male customers under sections of PITA. "We had registered a case against Bhosale after the raid but she was absconding since then. A police team visited Bhosle's residence in Bandra but she was not present there. She had later applied for anticipatory bail, but it was rejected," said senior police inspector Ashok Kadam of Kherwadi police station.

"Bhosale then surrendered herself at the police station and then she was arrested. She was married to a Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) officer. They divorced in 2012. A deputy commissioner with the BMC, the officer was later transferred to Pune Municipal Corporation," said a police officer

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk
Greetings

It's a three year old news.

Always suffix source for more credibility.

Regards

Link : http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...g-flesh-trade-at-bandra-spa-in-mumbai-1972804

Date of publication : 28 March 2014

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Wondering what sea stands for of members have mentioned it sounds like it's another forum can somebody please shed some light

Wondering what sea stands for of members have mentioned it sounds like it's another forum can somebody please shed some light
It's Sexy Escorts Ads. It's another website listing escorts.

Updated the section as well. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
What is RTFF?

Challenges:

1. Searching the forum.

2. Search using Google.

Example:

Indies:
Navalkar Lane (NL)
Delhi Indies (Delhi NCR)

Spas and MPs:
Mumbai Overall
Andheri side
Navi Mumbai side
Thane and other areas

Important Threads

Blacklisted Members

This is an awsome guide for a newbie

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, โคMichelle ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  4. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’žCindy, ๐Ÿ’–abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโค Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’žโฃThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,โฃ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  18. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  20. Red Rose Spa:
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  23. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  28. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  36. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  38. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  39. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
Back