Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn fucking dirty Anti Vice world

tesalala

Reaction score
The storm has come in recent months and many Big HCs and massage places are shut down.

Heard Reviewom some of the lady bosses that those massage parlours with
"police connection" did not shut down. ie. their relative or husband are police officers have ways to solve internally.

Not sure how true, but it seems so. Club St area used to have 2 "spas" facing each other, both got caught in the act, but 1 was forced to shut down and the other one continued.

One in Telok Ayer area, opposite a famous chinese temple, survived after numerous raids and continue to operate. hmmmm.

Near the Singapore's grandest Sultan mosque, whole stretch got massage parlours that open beyond 1am midnight and still operating. I thought they can only operate till 11pm? Rumour that one of the lady bosses who operate at least 3 joints there got connection with AV via her husband or lover. Not sure how true, but it is clueless how these chains can survive while many others did not survive the storm. They got AV check in the day time, but most of their gals work late at night, hahaha. wayang or what.

I am pissed off as many of my favourite playgrounds are either gone or about to be gone, but these kns joints which provide bad services can continue because they got connections as rumoured. It seems that these rumours are open secret.

What pissed me off was in Adelphi basement, these is a clean joint which does foot reflex, but was shut down because they violate the open concept rule as they got partitions for clean massage. Even these clean joints also cannot let off. kns.

Not sure if this is the reason why the top in the Licensing and Av keep changing. Everytime they change ah tao, massive raid.

They control masage parlours so tightly, yet "yellow cards" are issued for foreign prostitutes in Geylang to operate legally. Heard that every month these OKTs have to meet with the AV "Ah Tow"s to drink tea and "update", or else cannot renew prostitute licenses.

Lets hope the storm will tide over soon. Close one eye, AV, as you are also not perfect. Just look at the way you conduct spot check with your rude attitude, as if you are catching criminals. I believe there are ethics in the Police force which prohibit abuse of power. Many lady bosses are not happy with the way the customers and staff are interrogated on the spot, worst, when they barge in and shout and the yah yah attitude when they take statements and run through the name lists.

What they did not realise is some shops got CCTV, and these are recorded. Good luck to you. :eek:

I agree with you but things can be much worse than here.
An overseas Reviewiend of mine mailed me he went to Mumbai and went into a massage parlour. When he got out he was caught by three police-officers. Just because he went inside a mp was considered a crime :mad:. They let him go after he paid 40000 rupees (should be $1100!!).
Fuckers!!

Today they issue HC licence - tomorrow they raid, if they don;t
they will be out of job.

Sometimes I wonder, why approve HCs with privte rooms with doors
and bath attach . If only curtains are allowed n all have to shower
outside, means no raid N job

whether those rumours r true or not,it remains 2 be seen.
but if those mp r realli with "mata connection", don't knw hw long they k remain open.
big bosses wouldn't be easily contented with peanut $.
tens of thousand $ r consider peanuts 2 these big bosses.
$ laundering k earn much more.

Totally agree with you. Please see my recent post on warnng of AV raid:

http://www.massageplanet.com/showpost.php?p=5360777&postcount=56

I believed that if more Singapore Citizens (i.e. eligible voters) voice out and voice up their displeasure to the MPs and Ministers about the current AV discriminating and over-zealous raids, the feedback will be taken seriously.

Yes, i have been told that the behaviour of the AV officers conducting raid lacks courtesy and decorum. As customers, we pay for the enjoyment of a massage experience in a relaxing environment just like going to an upmarket spa. When AV officers barge in like that without even knocking on the door, it totally destroy the experience that we had paid for. Who is going to compensate us back? Not to mention the distress and the time lost. Hope someone will really post a video of the AV officers conducting raid on Youtube and STOMP. Then, we see how yaya our new AV Head will be when the Minister call him/her up.

Singapore talks about promoting the "Experience Economy" and the spa industry but our Ministries and SPF do not understand a thing about it. Like bro neuman said below, if you think there is vice, then do not approve the concept and licencing of HCs in the first place. You approve private showers in individual room, you already know what is the purpose. So, now AV try to be double-standards. Singapore Government has always been pragmatic about legalising the sex trade - otherwise where got Geylang, Petain, Keong Saik and Desker? Why the sudden U-turn? Again, probably a bunch of inept scholars Admin Officers trying to chalk up their "achievements".

If you read my other post on the current HC employment and wage practices, everyone (including AV) would know that provision of sexual services is a critical component of the HC trade. Unless AV forced a minimum wage or revenue-sharing between HC bosses and masseuses, how do you expect any gals to make a decent living (pun intended)?

http://www.massageplanet.com/showpost.php?p=5364286&postcount=65

I believed that if more Singapore Citizens (i.e. eligible voters) voice out and voice up their displeasure to the MPs and Ministers about the current AV discriminating and over-zealous raids, the feedback will be taken seriously.
Problem is who will speak up? Which HC or Massage Parlour (MP) bosses dare to speak up, unless they want to wind up for good. Speak some more, AV got ways to hit back at you, get their chief to write to check your cpf, check your iras etc. It is all a syndicate.

Yes, i have been told that the behaviour of the AV officers conducting raid lacks courtesy and decorum. As customers, we pay for the enjoyment of a massage experience in a relaxing environment just like going to an upmarket spa. When AV officers barge in like that without even knocking on the door, it totally destroy the experience that we had paid for. Who is going to compensate us back? Not to mention the distress and the time lost. Hope someone will really post a video of the AV officers conducting raid on Youtube and STOMP. Then, we see how yaya our new AV Head will be when the Minister call him/her up.
Customers balls will shrink once the AV barge into the room. 1st question is always "got any china gals". Perhaps the China Embassy should look into this sort of discrimination against china people.

Singapore talks about promoting the "Experience Economy" and the spa industry but our Ministries and SPF do not understand a thing about it. Like bro neuman said below, if you think there is vice, then do not approve the concept and licencing of HCs in the first place. You approve private showers in individual room, you already know what is the purpose. So, now AV try to be double-standards. Singapore Government has always been pragmatic about legalising the sex trade - otherwise where got Geylang, Petain, Keong Saik and Desker? Why the sudden U-turn? Again, probably a bunch of inept scholars Admin Officers trying to chalk up their "achievements".
Big spa hardly get raided, even though specials are provided for the super regulars. These spas charge $85 per hour, but actually more is happening inside. These are for the upper income people, safe haven, big spa, hardly get the raids, local gals. They are always double standard. I have also heard of raids, where they will try to find some fault before they leave or else "mission fail". This include looking through previous months of customer register list and see got any "mistakes", such as "got customer time in" but no "time out" or customers anyhow write in one column.

If you read my other post on the current HC employment and wage practices, everyone (including AV) would know that provision of sexual services is a critical component of the HC trade. Unless AV forced a minimum wage or revenue-sharing between HC bosses and masseuses, how do you expect any gals to make a decent living (pun intended)?
I was told that many MP bosses who went to drink kopi at CAntonment Police HQ were advised not to reopen any MP as the word "massage" is a very sensitive word. What the heck, then why did WDA offer grants to let locals learn massage? Waste of tax payers money? Discrimination of trade?

A lot of double standards here. But Opposition should also look into this and make it a topic. Newspapers, if their editors dare to take the risk of losing their jobs, can feature on this and comment on the AV and policies. But I doubt the transparency will prevail, as editors and writers will likely either get the axe or the script be censored.

Reviewom bro MeiMei thread:

WARNING ALERT TO ALL BROs !! STRONG WIND IS BLOWING especially at those BIG ESTABLISHED & LEGAL HCs.

You can verify this info by checking out the threads for Eminent (Lavendar) HC, Pissa (Milan) HC, etc.

Yesterday visited my regular but rather obscured HC. Was told that AV came on last Wed (3 -4 pm) and returned again 2 days later on Reviewi (also around 3 -4 pm). Alas, my regular gal was caught the second time round without her clothes on but not doing it yet. They took down her details and said will inform her later by letter. Anybody knows what will happen next? She is a pink IC holder.

Hence, the theory that lightning will not strick twice in the same place does not hold water nowadays. It has been known the same HC can kena 2 times within the same day.

Bros, please note that the AV has taken down the handphone numbers of all the HC gals whether caught or not. So be careful how you word your messages - do not be too obvious or descriptive. If your gal does not reply you nowadays, this could be the reason why.

Also, note that when you register at the HC, if you give false IC number and you kena checked, the HC and possibly yourself will get into trouble too.

During these bad weather patch with strong winds predicted, hope bros will be more understanding and render assistance to our sisters in the trade such as:

• Keeping the CD (new or used + foil) in their pocket or bag. Note that it is not a crime to carry CD for guys but is taken as incriminating evidence for HC gals.
  • Do NOT admit to being offered special by the gal when questioned by AV. If you don't admit it they have less grounds to charge her. (sidenote: one idiot customer actually admitted to AV that the gal asked him for "special" even when he was not having any - really no Practical Intelligence !)
  • Alternatively, you can tell AV that both of you have this understanding that "special" to meant "mosha", gua-sha", "facial", "foot-reflexology", "back-stepping massage" etc.
  • If you have to do the deed, do it on a piece-meal basis and do not force the gal to remove all her clothes at one go - i.e. play the top and cover up, before moving on to another part and then cover up again, i.e. remove, cover, remove, cover etc ....
  • Finally, now is not the time to show off your patterns or endurance. The longer the time taken the greater the danger. Just insert and Johnny cum quickly ......... disengaged quickly, pull out, cover up and faster place the used CD + foil into your pocket or bag. We got to thank this Government if we ended up producing a whole generation of inept and pre-mature ejaculation lovers.
Please share this advice with your regular gals working in the HCs.

Reviewom bro meimei:

I noted that you have joined mp.net just last month. However, I hoped that you are not a newbie when comes to cheonging. I just want to dispel and clarify some of the views and myths that you and perhaps many newbies hold.

Firstly, the HCs scene in Singapore is unlike many of us imagine it to be as seen in the movies or as practised in other countries - i.e. the HC bosses are well connected and have the ability to take care of their gals. This is far Reviewom the truth.

The industry practice here is that if the gals get themselves into trouble, they are on their own - no boss will pay their fines or help them get off the hook (they do not have the means anyway). In fact, the HC bosses can be bloody mercenary and selfish. Even if they know AV raids are prevailing, they chose not to inform their gals for fear that less gals will turn up for work or offer limited service to customers thus affecting their business. HC employees have always been instructed not to mention recent AV raids or checks to customers for fear that customers may stay away or dare not take up specials.

Our HC bosses are no benevolent employers but real blood-suckers of the worst kind. How much you think your $38 -$50 entrance fee goes to the gal? The gals get only $5 - $7. Some got no choice but even work for Reviewee. If they don't offer special, what do the gals earn? On top of this meagre wages, the bosses levy all sorts of deductions - $50 per month for tissues and oil, $xxx for food. Then there are penalties $50 a day if absent (double or triple on weekends and public holidays), $20 for being late, etc, etc

Another myth you hold is that by admitting to AV they will not disturb you. Firstly, paying for sex is not a crime or illegal. You are not in any trouble in the first place. However, by admitting to AV that you had sex with the gal, you are actually inviting trouble for yourself. The AV will have to file review (like all public servants) and take statement Reviewom you. Cannot anyhow say one customer admitted. Must take down your details and get you to sign statement. Then if decide to prosecute, will then have to call you to attend court as witness. If you back out, then they can charge you for giving false testimony. So now you see whether you get more or less trouble by admitting or not.

Have a heart. Those HC gals are also like you and me. They got families to feed and commitments to pay. Although they are a service provider and we are their clients, it is to our benefit that they are safe. We should not say it is not of our concern. Likewise, why should it be my concern to warn bros like yourself here? We are in this forum to share and to care. We may be cheongsters but we are no bastards. This is the spirit of mp.net !

May you now be more enlightened. Amituofo !

Just a thought: if you don't admit to being offered special, but the gal (questioned separately) breaks down or say something wrong and admit that she gave you special - then siao liao!! Isn't it?? You would be caught red-handed not telling the truth. :eek: Likely to happen?

bro, i think what bro apache is trying to say is that some bros actually tell the AV that they were offered when the girl may or may not have. if you are just having a massage, even if the girl offers and you have said no, then just say no....some bros maybe buay zai.....

as for the girls, i think it takes two hands to clap....you think the girl, like you, also want to deny but worried that bros admit? this will take some time to change....there was a thread about this whether to admit or not to admit....cant find it....

IMHO, the above can only work if the door opens and nothing was seen, whether you have done it or going to do it wont really matter but if you were caught in the middle of the act when the door opens, then dont even bother to deny,....for one, if the girl or you deny, they will probably search for the condom you used cos they know almost all the girls will use condom and sure in the room somewhere.

just my opinion.

i ever heard tat
: customer name register log book not placed on counter top @ recep, fine 500.
: employee attendance log book not updated, fine 500.

If what TS said were true, it is at least better than everyone that gets raided has to close down. Then our playground will really be all gone. Better some left than none left.

Like bro lauchiolover said below that if you or the gal is not caught in the act or she is not naked when the door opens, who in the right mind would admit it. Even if the AV officer suspects that you have done the deed if there is no evidence (e.g. used condom) and no admission, there is nothing he can do .... except try to threaten and pull a bluff on you. Even so, lying (especially to protect oneself Reviewom trouble) is not a crime or illegal - it's one person's word against another, a matter of different way of viewing things or perspectives. In the worst case scenario, what can they do if they expose you as you were lying? Cannot lie meh?

Agreed. That's why I emphasised that you must help the gal keep the new or used (+ foil) in your bag or pocket. They do not search customers. I always walk around carrying condoms in my bag and key pouch. (This is a really a true statement.) Anything wrong with that? " .... errr so happened I was especially horny and hard, hence to avoid being embarrassed when being massaged, I masturbated into a condom but did not had time to throw away before being called into the room." You don't believe me? Well, it;s your word against my word.

Problem is the fxxking AV got ways to corner the customers and the gals into admiting.

HOLD your stance. If they enter and nothing is being done, do not admit.

If you have finished doing but meet the AV at the door and they stopped you, do not admit.

If you are just doing handjob better use a towel to cover, if you are doing halfway special halfway and they barge in, just cover up your didi and action stop. if you suay suay ejaculate and they charge in, then too bad, gotta admit, but just say you masturbate. they sure ask you whether got money transaction, since no money given yet, say no.

try not to do fj in the MP unless it is in early morning or late at night. Better arrange to go to hotel and do FJ. chances of the raid late at night in MP quite low as the Av are employees after all.

I am just wondering, these AV people don't scared that one day if they leave the police force, they are just like normal civilians, not scared meh? I mean most of the HC and prostitution house got some background one lor, and Singapore is so small.

I think better for them to close one eye sometimes and not overdo things. Better not be too rude when they do spot check. people got family to feed.

I also think it is important that bros contribute their feedback in this thread to protect ourselves, give some info and tips, in this season of storm.

At least we can learn better how to protect ourselves against these fxxking AV arseholes.

if these civil servants r really doing their job professionally,then it's ok.

but some of they realli hv lousy attitude.

they think tis small red dot is so world class tat every other nationality ppl r 2nd or 3rd class human.

when they go overseas,they would realise tat we r jz Reviewog in a well.
they k act blur on wat they see overseas,but tat doesn't change the "Reviewog in a well" mentality in their head.

I see no point helping these FLs or massage girls to lie. We could get ourselves into unnecessary trouble with the law.

Best policy is to f and forget. Even they are caught and sent back, we would have better and Reviewesher ones coming to sg

Shoutbox
  1. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  3. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💥💋💐🌹Sunday, Lily... and 💘 ☺ Michelle 💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😉 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💗  Amy,👄👄 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💕 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💋 Sunday, 💖 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💢 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 ❣ Nicole,💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💘💢❤ Sunday, 💞💋 Yoyo, 💋🪀 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
Back