Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council launch

Hi

Thanks Sportstherapy, you've clarified a lot of the info out there for me. Can I just add that I am in favour of regulation (if it is done in a way which is effective, protects the public and does not alienate genuine therapists). I'm just aware there has been some heated debate already concerning professional bodies walking away from the planning meetings and so have some mild concerns.

I completely agree with you about weeding out the charlatans and improving the standards of training though... short weekend courses may be useful for CPD and expanding existing knowledge and interests, but I have seen very, very few (if any) of these courses that I think would lead students to an acceptable 'practitioner' level compared to more in-depth and properly accredited courses out there.

I study massage and reiki at the moment... I completely understand how this regulation could work for massage therapies, but when it comes to reiki, the mind kind of boggles as to how they would regulate as most reiki courses take place over one weekend (but then the learning continues on through experience and practice over a long period of time).

Anyway, thanks everyone for their posts, I'm interested in how things pan out as I'll qualify in June this year.

Hi C_G

Interesting comments on Reiki. As a Reiki Pixie for over 12 years, I have mixed feelings about the regulation of Reiki. Part of me is up for it on a professional basis, the other part of me sees Reiki as a path of personal and spiritual development.

I've taught both short weekend workshops (CThA recognised) and the ITEC Reiki diploma, so can see how it can be impemented into a VSR situation. My personal belief (which won't happen) is that professional Reiki (ie for money in a public or private healthcare context) is more suitable as post grad/CPD training for existing therapists. One reason I think this is that I don't know of any professional Reiki practitioners in my area that practice Reiki exclusively. They all do other therapies ie IHM, massage, hypnotherapy, reflexology, crystal healing (2 year diploma stuff) etc. It's a professional and commerical reality.

Will Reiki go VSR, may be. Will many Reiki practitioners go on it, I doubt it. Will I, don't know. As a massage therapist, how can any one stop me doing Reiki if a client request it. How does one measure Reiki? So it isn't important to me really, Reiki and VSR. For now am going to blow a big raspberry at this issue and get on with the job.

Wishing you the best in your training.

RP

Hi Reiki Pixie

I think I agree, r.e. seeing reiki as CPD... although I know you can learn (well, get connected to) reiki in a weekend, I really appreciate some of the other stuff I've learnt on my massage course to do with treatment of clients, consultations, confidentiality, health and safety etc and all the professionalism stuff that can also apply to giving reiki treatments, as I don't think it's something that's always covered much in reiki courses... not in the same depth as n a massage course anyway (I suspect the longer ITEC and VTCT courses in reiki will differ in this respect however).

Hi Guys
Im not 100% clued up on Reiki, so I really dont know how well it could be regulated as a profession, however, I do know that the regulators have to take their advice on standards from the industry itself.

This is what has happened in the massage industry, the awarding bodies, and professional associations have set the minimum standards for training, which will be the minimum level to practice (hopefully all insurers will follow these standards too).

It will be the same in Reiki. I dont really think it matters how long the course is, as long as everyone is teaching to a minimum standard.

We can only wait and see with that one.

Hi

I just received the following email. The knifes are out again from CAM. The only concern I have is the claim that CNHC is an agent for the big pharm. Does anyone know anymore?

One thing I have noticed reading various websites attacking CAM is that the language is very similar, like it comes from the same source. Typically mentioned is the lack of evidence, that how can we provide evidence if there is bugger all research money, or if evidence is found then the line is that it's placebo or poor quality research, not enough group of partcipants etc. Yet so much science & medicine is based on the same research methodology. If you read some of these sites, they will often say aromatherapy is just making money from scent. Well how come many of this oils have chemical constituants used in medicine. It's all double standards.

Anycase, here's this email:

Dear Colleague,

A petition has been started by David Bender from University College London calling for the government to demand evidence of efficacy and safety from Massage Therapists and Nutritional Therapy Practitioners who chose to be registered by a group called the CNHC.

As many of you know this group are already the subject of complaints under consideration by the Advertising Standards Authority in regard to their claims to regulate Practitioners of Complementary Therapy. They are doing an awful lot of damage to the credibility of well qualified and competent practitioners such as you.

Letโ€™s stop them before they do too much more harm.

Please sign the petition at:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CNHCsafety/
Regards
Mathew Reed
A few other sites and articles of interest from both bloggers and mainstream media:
http://thinking-is-dangerous.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-wish-to-register-complaint.html
http://www.layscience.net/node/483
http://lizziejanecochran.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/in-the-care-of-christopher-hansard-in-the-wrong-hands/
Following is an article from the Guardian dated 21st January 2009guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 21 January 2009 12.00 GMTArticle history
On 19 January, the new Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council finally saw the light of day. Its key function is โ€œto enhance public protection by setting standardsโ€ in an area that even most experts find bewildering: alternative medicine. All good news then? Why am I not jubilant?
The history of the CNHC reads like that of a government body in a banana republic. Several years ago, the Princeโ€™s Foundation for Integrated Health (PFIH) was given ยฃ900,000 from the Department of Health and previously ยฃ1 million from the Kingโ€™s Fund for setting up a regulatory framework for UK alternative practitioners. This is a lot of money for little work โ€“ and, crucially, it was given to entirely the wrong organisation. Imagine a lobby group - and that is precisely what the PFIH is - for the pharmaceutical industry, sponsored with taxpayersโ€™ money, to regulate the pharmaceutical industry. Barmy? Corrupt? Incompetent? You decide.
Anyway, PFIH somehow did manage to spend all of it and eventually came up with the CNHC. Regulation must be a good thing, we might argue. Letโ€™s get rid of the cowboys amongst the alternative practitioners! Letโ€™s raid the Chinese herbal shops run by mafia-like institutions making one illegal claim after the other and ripping off the gullible public! Sadly the CNHC will not achieve any of this.
As it turns out, only few alternative healthcare professions (massage therapists and nutritionists) have opted to join the CNHC, and even for them, membership is entirely voluntary. Imagine, a practitioner is found guilty of gross professional misconduct. She might get struck off, but is the public really protected from her? No, because she can easily and instantly continue to practice as a non-member anywhere she likes.
Is all this then just a farce, a waste of money and a exercise to please Prince Charles? No, Iโ€™m afraid it is worse than that. By including the term โ€œNaturalโ€ in the councilโ€™s name, the dangerous and already widespread myth is perpetuated that alternative therapies are all natural โ€“ and, by implication, harmless. There is nothing natural about serial dilution, as in homoeopathy, and there is not much safety (9 deaths since 1990) in chelation therapy, for instance.
Even worse, the CNHC, probably for the first time in the history of the NHS, firmly establishes double standards in British medicine. Doctors, nurses and other conventional healthcare professionals are obliged, through their codes of ethics, to adhere to the principles of evidence-based medicine; they must use treatments that demonstrably generate more good than harm for their patients. Not so the members of the CNHC! Until yesterday, their โ€œCode of conduct, performance and ethicsโ€ was a closely guarded secret. When it was finally released, I was keen to find out what it says about evidence. The only statement I could find was the following: โ€œYou should only provide the treatment or advice if you believe this is appropriateโ€.

Hi RP,
thanks for the posting. It does seem that the knives are once again out! I have worked with CNHC, and I can categorically state that they are not agents of big pharma.

I have been involved in CAM for over 20 years, and I have seen the attempts by pharma to control and destroy CAM, and have been involved in many petitions against them. If I thought for one moment CNHC were involved in pharma, then I would have been their biggest opponent on here.

CAM is my livelihood, and yours too, so we all need to be fighting those that attempt to discredit us.

There has already been an attack on the credentials and credibility of CNHC, and I saw their response, and I have to say, it was wonderful to see a CAM organisation with such teeth! The offending information was very very quickly removed from the internet, as it was full of untruths, much as the article you have posted for us. The whole article is fundamentaly flawed, and quite obviously someone who is very very scared that CNHC is going to bring CAM well and truly into the public eye as something very positive, and something that the public can use with knowledge that they will be having safe and effective treatments from qualified and insured therapists.

Thanks again for posting the article and bringing it to our attention.

Hi St

Thanks for the reply. I did wonder if the big pharm stuff was a wind up. I knew too well as soon as I read this email that it's another attack. It did seem strange that it was attacking CAM completely but at the same time asking massage and nutritional therapists to go against the CNHC because it would darken our credibility as practitioners. What a strange twisted logic.

Best Wishes

RP

In the march 2009 edition of "Reflexions" the Journal of the Association of Reflexologists (page 13) it has been recommended to members that CNHC is the best register for their needs, when the register is opened to reflexologists. Considering that the AoR is the single biggest reflexology PA with 6000 members, and CThA/Embody and FHT with 10s of 1000s of members, doesn't this suggest that the CNHC register may become a reality?

Also in Reflexions, quote: "..... CNHC also reported to the Reflexology Forum that Prudential Life and BUPA are potentially looking at reimbursing those members using CNHC practitioners and discussions will follow. Great news!"

I been saying with for years that if you can get medical/health insurers to reimburse for CAM ie reflexology, massage, aromatherapy etc, it would be good for the industry and start to rise our profile.

I hope this is great news!

Reiki Pixie

This will be interesting - the BUPA approach especially - they currently will only provide recognition to comp therapists who have been 'working in their field full time for a minimum of 5 years and who have been full members of their governing bodies for 5 years'. The therapists current comp therapies listed for recognition are expected to provide contact details of two BUPA accredited consultants that will act as referees and also refer clients. This could take years!

Does anyone else have alarm bells ringing, particularly with regard to Codex?
Surely this is just a way to "regulate",overrule and water down all the formulae people already work to?

Hi GF

I think CNHC and Codex are two different issues. Codex is far more serious.

I don't think voluntary regulation for complementary health will water it down. In fact it might push CAM forward! It is a chance to go from a fringe activity allowed to practice under Common Law to more mainstream exceptance. It's a risk of course, but sometimes it's better to work with the flow of society than sticking our heads in the ground.

Best Wishes

RP

Hi ReikiPixie
What I was meaning in a roundabout way was: wouldn't government run governing bodies be the first to succumb to the puppetry that will be forced in through Codex?
You know - suppressive paper pushing that comes in from the top, and we're all beneath the large CNHC umbrealla powerless to resist it.

By mentioning watering down, I was trying to highlight that not all CM can be regulated in the same manner, therefore something has got to suffer along the way.

I'm a bit paranoid regarding Codex I'm afraid, and something this encouraging coming from the Government at this point in proceedings to me seems like pulling wool over our eyes.
Please forgive me for sounding like an idiot!

Alternatively if it is benign, then I accept that anything that raises acceptance of CM has got to be a good thing!

Love xx

I received an interesting email from a colleague today - it reads as follows:

Please PM me for contact details of the Secretary of State for Health, to whom practitioners who wish to voice their concerns may write.

Hi Jabba,

I received the same email this morning.

Interesting that one of the hypnotherapy organisations I'm a member of ran a test vote a few months ago regarding joining CNHC. The results were that most were against it and would rather see hypnotherapy regulated along with psychotherapy etc. The only votes for joining were from hypnotherapists who also practiced massage etc which meant they could put all their therapies under one umbrella. In fact there are already two umbrella organisations within hypnotherapy that regulate the regulatory organisations. Between them (and they recognise each other's member lists), they cover pretty much every reputable hypnotherapy organisation.

TBH when the CNHC was first announced and one of the board members was interviewed on TV, I felt she came across a bit flaky, not really an image that complementary therapy needs. While I am open minded, there are some therapies that I really don't believe in (I won't name them, that's unfair on their practitioners) and would not want to be associated with. An umbrella such as CNHC would technically lump me in with those therapists.

I think the sad thing here is, we are publicising blogs that are quite obviously set up to harm CAM.

Why are we so quick to mistrust something that has been set up to move CAM forward, in a way that has never happened before?

It does seem that as soon as CAM seems to be getting its act together, the knives are drawn and we are ALL branded quacks again.

If we cant at least give them a chance, then what future do we have? We have so many quacks in CAM, that are untrained, uninsured and unregulated, that it is doing us such a dis-service, and giving our critics a chance to put us down at every opportunity.

One thing I dislike about anonymous blogs etc is that people can put as many lies as they like in the public domain, and people believe them.

Lets start supporting our profession instead of damning it!

Hi Sportstherapy

Thank you for putting my thoughts on this email so succinctly - it appears that as well as attacking the CNHC and the related therapies from the outside those of us that are part of CAM are being targeted to tear down an organisation that might help us in the long term.

In my opinion the email uses emotive language that gives quite a distorted view of situation - for example, in May, the register was opened to an estimated 25,000 Aromatherapists. How many more will be invited to join when Reiki and Reflexology are on the register? I don't think I can really judge the success of the venture at this stage - I will wait and watch.

Typical

hi Typical,
thanks for the reply.

I agree, none of us can judge its success at this stage, we are barely 6 months in.

I have been fortunate enough to be voted onto the Professions Specific Board for massage, which means I am actively involved in CNHC. I have been attacked on forums, with people falsely accusing me of financial involvement, and getting paid etc etc, which couldnt be further from the truth. I attend meetings in London, and pay for my own travel and expenses from Manchester, and take time off to attend, which again is unpaid. I am involved because I believe that we need something to help us move our profession forward.

One of the main reasons the mainstream medical profession doesnt use CAM is because it is unregulated, and then what happens, we get regulation which is government backed, and we get attacked for it!

I have heard (and seen first hand) so many horror stories from friends in the medical profession, about deaths and disabilities caused by conventional medicine/drugs/surgery and downright lack of hygeine in hospitals, and the NHS pays millions in payouts, and what do we do about it? Not much. Yet here we are, in a profession that is about as safe as you can get, becoming regulated, and more professional, and they try to bring us down.

I think all CAM practitioners, whether they are part of CNHC or not, shouldnt attack it, when it (and all those of us involved), are working hard for each one of them.

hi Jabba,
I just wonder what concerns we should be contacting the health minister about? Concerns that CAM are finally getting their act together maybe?

Ive just had a proper look at the blogs posted and quite frankly im quite shocked that a CAM practitioner would post something like this on here, and then give advice on how to make concerns known to the govt.

These blogs are set up to directly attack CAM, and I find it disgraceful that some on here seem to support them.

Hi

I also had this email (re Jabba's post). After some consideration, I came to the conclusion that it was disinformation and was put out to cause harm.

Just another attack on CAM which reaffirms in my own eyes that what I'm doing as a CAM practitioner is right.

Best Wishes

RP

Shoutbox
  1. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  2. emjay:
    Kharghar
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  12. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  20. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  24. bumika.vashi:
    เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? ๐Ÿ’‹ Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  26. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  28. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  29. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  30. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ every day 3 girlsw,New girl Vicy tiny and cute๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅvery good service body slide ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ Cici so nice girl very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Helen so good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Jojo ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, HONEY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    32DD, BIG BOOTY SUPER STAR MEXICANA STELLA AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30 years old and young sweet Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and young Japanese Lily 36 DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Karen, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    : JAPANESE SENSATION CHANEL AND SERVICE QUEEN ZOE TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  46. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very sexy, and so friendly. Beautiful girl with great massage skills and willing to give you a happy fun session multiple times if you wish๐Ÿ’ฏR
  49. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, is here today to provide an amazing professional massage.
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl BoBo big boobs 36D so sexy body ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œhot body slide ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Coco good massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟbody scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCici very good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
Back