Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China Beijing

There are plnety of choices around the Shearton, one is hard rock, another is just between the sheraton and hardrock, mnay freelancers, one is in the bar of the sheraton (usually russians and some chinese - upper edn of the market) and one is the paradise club inside the sheraton, expensive and usually waste of time, but very beautiful ladies (models)

I have had some experience in BJ and offer them below...

Howard Johnson - has been mentioned a number of time in this forum and in mpnet China reports - have tried a couple of times... first time was excellent, lithe bodied cutie from Xian - spoke some English and provided sensual massage and great service.... If staying at hotek the girls will go to your room, if not you can use the rooms in the sauna health club... They are a little grim, but after my first time with this girl arranged for her to meet me at my hotel nearby (Beijing International).

Depending on the hotel you will often get cold called in your room - with sweet voice on the phone offereing "massagee, sexy massagee"... have not tried them as I prefer to look before I buy and these telephone services can be very pot luck.

Hotel Bars: Have picked up a couple of nice looking and GFE types at the Beijing International - easy to spot - they often carry a shopping bag as decoy and always scanning to make eye contact. Price anywhere from 400 - 800...

Otami Chang Chun Hotel:
Japanese owned hotel next to Gloria Plaza. Before you all flame me... this place is not cheap, it costs a little more, but is a very nice space and place to hang out for a few hours and escape the grind of business in China. In the basement is the Blue Billow Sauna/Spa - is a very well designed place, clean, excellent fit out. You can get a fully decked out room with comfy arm chair, flat screen TV with english cable channels, clean seperate shower and private sauna. Room costs approx 288 RMB and you can stay as long as you like. They offer massage services - excellent Chinese massage (RMB 400 - 45-60 mins - the type of massage that fits under the category of it hurts it must be good for you. I have been a couple of times and struck up a relationship with one girl - she speaks reasonable english and also offers Thai Oil massage - excellent massage that leaves you feeling wonderful. Note this not happy ending but just a damn good massage - nice for a change...
Anyway my favourite girl has a soft spot for me and our sessions now end up with a more interactive massaging each other - and some nice make out sessions. We have met a couple of times outside of her work for drink and dinner ending up back at my hotel to finsih the night - excellent!

I also have info on places in Shanghai if anyone is interested...

Happy times for all!

PM

Just a note on Maggie's: 5 mins of showering followed by 15 mins of doggie-style (absolutely nothing else), RMB800 = an hourly wage of RMB2400. Certainly overpriced by Beijing or Ulan Batoor standards

Maggie's Mongols cost 800 RMB for short time, and 1000-1200 for all nighter. But the quality varies wildly from really FAT mother, and skinny as a board tall whore looking chick. They dress really tasteless, kinda like a street walker on hollywood boulevard (like the Pretty Woman movie).

Sort of: A Korean girl in Shenzhen. I have never been contorted in so many ways and felt so good about it! I daresay she was even stronger than me and she was quite obviously educated at what she did. I was a bit fagged out that day and my uninspired motions to get her to go further were politely ignored, though my friend who has had her a few times said you can get BJ and full service from her. Just try harder if need be.

More on topic, I stayed in the Kunlun Hotel last summer. I shared a room with most of my family and spent the days with them as well, so actually getting any action was just about impossible. In any case, what I noted is that if you exit the hotel and walk right, cross that mess of a 4-way intersection, in the car park of the plaza on the corner on which you find yourself after crossing, from around 9:00 p.m. onwards the place begins filling up with ladies looking for customers.

The alternative to the area seemed to be exit the hotel, turn left and walk straight down the road until you get to the intersection with a korean BBQ place and a salon/parlour across the road on your right. Cross straight over, hang a left and walk down and down, over the bridge, past the restaurants, school, grocery store et al. Later on in the evening you will find a couple of pimps offering girls for RMB600 (in English). The sidestreet not much before which they stand leads down to a sex shoppe and a few massageplanetes/restaurants, and right beside them was a brothel which I am guessing was the facility of said gentlemen.

That crotch hair salon mentioned above also will bend a few rules for you in the back. Can't say how many as I was more or less still fresh off the plane and very low on RMB after actually paying for an overdue haircut. If nothing else HJ for 40RMB though they seemed like the type with whom one could negociate fairly easily. Not your skinny Chinese girls there either; bigger built all-round and right big boobs some of them had. Still with generally pretty faces. And no that count dracula barber does not have a clue what to do with non-Asian hair so save yourself the bad haircut waiting to happen.

Sorry I can't give exact names or experiential comments and if this was already posted with proper placenames, my apologies. The moral of the story as you know is travel alone, although my being able to speak okay Chinese was enough for my father to cover my share of the 5-star hotel bill. Happy mongering.

What is the price for a mongalian girl out of maggies? Do you have to pay a kind of barfine?

Outside the Holiday Inn Lido there are a number of girls who will approach you and ask whether you'd like a massage, and I suspect the situation is the same all over Beijing. They approach you with a simple, "Excuse me?", explain that they give nice massages, offer you their business cards, and encourage you to call them. About half the time they will quote their basic rate which in February, 2005 was $8US (or 65RMB) per hour. Checking the hotel room rate cards, in-house hotel massages cost at least three times that and maybe more, and the girls I talked to in the hotel health club seemed less interested in making me so happy I'd be a repeat client. You can either arrange a time then, perhaps at an hour after dinner, or you can take their card and call them from your hotel room. Calling out to their mobile number was a simple matter of (as I recall) dialing 9 for an outside line and then their long mobile number. The conversation then included friendly noises on their end, since they spoke limited English, followed by the time and hotel room number repeated carefully two or three times.

I have called three of the girls I met out front (with several repeats for one girl) and I discovered that they all were skilled at massage. Contrast that with Shanghai where the girls gave a terrible experience and obviously knew nothing about the art. When Lucy, Helen, and Jennifer said they had been trained at some technical university in massage, I had to believe them. The massage was excellent in itself -- a perfectly good reason to call them for this 60-something American.

All of these girls encouraged me to call them at any hour of the day. In their limited English they tried to convey the idea that they knew my body-clock was on a time zone 9 hours away, so they would happily appear at 4:00am, or 9:00am, or 11:00pm, or anytime. The usual wait after I called was :15 to :20 minutes. I did call once at 6:00am and it took her nearly an hour to get there, but by then Helen was a favorite and I clearly did not mind. Beijing law does not permit any unregistered guest to enter the hotel and your room after 11:00pm so be sure to allow her enough time to arrive at 10:59pm or earlier. They can leave at any time unmolested by security, so a two hour massage creates no problems for them.

I showered and shaved and wore a bathrobe (nothing else) when the first girl arrived. A little uncertain whether a "technical masseuse" might object to sexual suggestions in a culture unfamiliar to me, I opened my robe and showed her I was not wearing pants and asked, "Okay?" She said, "OH YES! Much better massage. Okay. Man likes massage skin only." Whereupon I took off the robe and lay down nude on the bed, and positioned myself as she suggested. She asked if I preferred lotion, which of course I did, and she warmed up a bottle and went to work. I turned the room temperature up to max knowing that it is hard to get any Chinese room above 25 degrees C in the Winter, and I wanted to stay warm while nude, immobile and on the surface of the bed.

At first, unsure of the experience I might get and still smarting from a series of terrible, waste-of-time experiences in Shanghai, I said, "one hour." But less than :03 minutes into the massage I said, "Changed my mind: TWO hours now, please." It was well worth it.

For the aged, take Ibuprofen before hand. Although the massages are very well performed and fairly soft, my muscles still ached from even their light touching. A little NSAI made sleeping afterwards much better.

When the massage was nearly over she asked permission to stroke my front, so I nodded and smiled my approval. I have had happy endings that were very mechanical, but which I enjoyed nevertheless. She ran her fingertips very lightly all over my front, and inside my legs, cock, and balls. Her happy ending was nicely calibrated for a long, developing, building sensation followed by an explosive orgasm. (God bless the Beijing Technical University massage department curriculum!) One hint: tell her or gesture for her so she knows what you want, and teach her how to do you better. She can't read your mind but when I taught her what I liked, she relaxed and seemed to enjoy the experience of pleasuring me even more. She was NOT the slightest bit mechanical. I'll definitely be seeing Helen again, or maybe I'll try another.

There was no extra charge for the happy ending, but I paid her 300RMB anyway (which was $16US/130RMB for the basic massage plus an $20US/170RMB tip for the cheerful service). (She actually objected to the overpayment! Must be a Chinese thing. If you're into saving money pay her 200RMB which is the going rate plus a 30% tip, and you're still under $25US total on the expense account.)

Talking for a few minutes afterwards she tried to find the words to explain that men need the orgasm to be healthy; without the orgasm at the end, the man is left tired, unsatisified, and "unhealthy." You gotta like that attitude.

Keep a couple extra bottle of drinking water by the bedside table as the girls work hard and get thirsty. The girls were all moderately pretty in a Peoples' Republic sort of way, about 30-32 years old as a guess, and so far they remained dressed when they gave me my massage. (I suspect that the next time I see her I'll teach Helen the marvelous health benefits of nude body sliding ... so I got THAT going for me.)

I've heard of a report from 2001 mentioning the Crystal Palace Health and Entertainment Center in Beijing. I don't know if they are still there, but it sounded great. :p

i have read many postings on here and they have been helpful in my travels. i will say i visited beijing a month ago and stayed at the best western beijing and visited maggies bar, it was dead on a saturday night until about 10pm and really livened up by 12. a few russian women, many mongolian, and a chinese girl told me that they are only bar girls, if you want a all night girl, go for russian or mongolian. they start at a high price, about 3000rmb, i was told. i paid 800rmb for a mongolian girl that was hot, but i think she liked me or something. the drinks in there are 35rmb for a beer and 50 for a mixed drink, but no cover. i also got the massage in my room thru the hotel fitness center and the guy told me he would send up a girl for massage all over. it was 200rmb for 45 minute oil massage(nice!!!!!) and another 200 for the happy ending. i did not negotiate or ask for anything else, but it was probably possible. she was a cute chinese girl, let me run my hands all over her during the happy ending(nice!!!!) anyone experience better massages than in china? they are outstanding with or without the happy ending. hope this info is helpful for someone.

There are many places in Beijing to find nice attractive girls. In all of the above mentioned places I have seen some beautiful (10) and not so beautiful (3) girls.As far as them being nice, well I think it really depends on how you treat them. I always treat them with respect and have never had a problem.
Another good place to find girls is in the hotels themselves.All of the hotels I have stayed in (Paragon,Novotel,China World,Beijing and others) all have a lobby bar and a MP.
In the lobby bars you can usually find 3-5 girls from about 5-10PM or so.I noticed that the more beautiful girls tend to hang out at the higher rated hotels and some of the "stunners" can be somewhat expensive.But they were generally very nice and some spoke very good english.
The MPs at these hotels are very similiar to the AMPs in the U.S. You get a shower,sauna,massage and then in most cases can talk about doing more.The nice thing about the hotel MP is that once you get to know a girl, then she will probably be happy to come to your room the next time or after she gets off work.
A good website to check if your hotel has a lobby bar or MP is www.asiatravel.com.There they have listings of most major hotels in China (and other asian countries) along with a list of hotel ammenities.I use this site alot.
"An engineless Ferrari"...never heard it put that way before but thats a good one...LOL

congratulations to Stormed for possessing the magic power to transform rubbish into gold and junk into an engineless Ferrari(?). Why don't you show us how you enjoy a 3 rate as if a 9 rate, close your eyes, and jack yourself off?

Thanks to everyone who supplied info about the Beijing pros.

What I'm interested in is what bars do the university students, say Beijing University, hang out. What's trendy for the local scene as opposed to the expat scence.

Any such info would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

谢谢

The girls in Maggies is merely 7 rate appearence but ask for 9 rate price.

I speak very limited Putonghua (probably like a 3 year old), but I have no problems getting what I want at the same price as Chinese nationals. I also have caucasian friends who also have no problems.

BTW, what things are different prices for locals and foreigners? I don't seem to see any differences. When I go to RenRenLe, I don't see two price eforum.xxxs on the food. Same thing at McDonald's or KFC. When I stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, I don't see two price lists, one for locals and one for foreigners. I buy clothes at Giordano, but I don't see the Chinese guys getting a discount. I bought a gold bracelet at Chow Tai Fook, and I saw the Chinese gentleman next to me pay the same price as me. When I go to the bank, they don't charge me extra when they change my money.

Finally, when I go to KTV, none of the girls tell me they have to charge me more because I'm a foreigner. It's been well over a year since a girl has told me that she's "having her period." Last November, I was drunk after leaving a bar. I found a girl and she easily agreed to 100RMB for a quickie. I didn't take her because I was just playing around, but I felt a little bad and gave her the hundred anyway. Take my word for it. It's all the same.

Quality and service?
Hey this is not Kmart or Wolworth! this is life! Man what you project in life you recieve...
Read my previous posting. Don't just choose a Ferrari on the outside, you might have to push the damned thing if there is no engin in it...

stormed,

What's your experience with the russian girls from Hollywood? What's your comment on their quality and service? Are they worth the time and money? As my experiences tell me russians vary a lot in terms of quality and service.
Cheers

Xiao Ping, it is truth for local or those foreign chinese that able to speak 'putong hua' pick up ladies for rmb 100-150 LT but i don't think this price applicable to other foreigner. Quite a number of things in China prices vary between local & foreigner, no exceptional for the ladies !!!!!

Bad experience in Maggie's?
I never had one! they are all the girl friend type the only difference? you know what you get for sure. Treat them like a whore and they will treat you like an ass whole, treat them like a queen and you'll be their king... I had the pleasure of spending the night with three of them together and my coffee and breakfast the next morning was served in bed and hand fed...
Never a dull moment in life...

Sup Experts,

I plan to travel to Chengdu, Chongqing, and Wuhan in March. Any recommendation on where to go and how much to pay? :p

Thanks,
Eric

Most likely, it would have cost you around 2000-3000RMB for the night. The price is somewhat dependant on how much she likes you. If you develop some rapport during the course of the evening, you may only need to give her something like 500RMB, which would cover cab fare and the mommy's kickback.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  6. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back