Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone practicing CST?

Stone 8

Reaction score
I'm just curious how many others here are trained in and practice CranioSacral Therapy and what type of CST training you had (ie Upledger, Biodynamic, Milne).

You can view some of my info in my introduction here:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11166

Looking forward to hearing from others!
Brian

Hi Brian,

I have CST 1 with Upledger.

I will probably take CST 2 in Jan.

But I do not practice CST on a regular basis in my sessions because I am an employee.

Cindy

I am off to the 4 day CST1 seminar in a few minutes! I like John Barnes MFR, so I think this will be a good fit.

I have CST1 and will be taking CST2 soon. I throw bits and pieces of it into many of my sessions. It's a nice compliment to the work I do, but my passion is still LDT.

I've taken CSTI, sandwiched in between MFRI and II years ago. I found?find the CST went into much greater depth than MFR teaching regarding the orientation and specifics of each cranial bone. CST instructors feel this is necessary, Barnes feels that it is not (due to the 3-D aspect of the entirety, that individual relationships become moot). I really did enjoy the CST class and still use aspects of it to this day.

Well Brian,
Thank-you for starting a CST search! You were the only one I had seen on here that uses this modality specifically. It's good to know there are more out there.
I went to an intro course a few weekends ago hosted by Ken Dipersio, and am intrigued by the modality. I will most definatly be looking for the CST classes in the future. Sounds like Upledger is a favorite?

Vita said:
I have CST1 and will be taking CST2 soon. I throw bits and pieces of it into many of my sessions. It's a nice compliment to the work I do, but my passion is still LDT.
LDT is my passion as well! Once I complete the full series of Upldedger's LDT training (including the Brain curriculum with Dr. Bruno Chikly himself), I plan to take their Intro. to Craniosacral class. All of my LDT instructors have also been certified in Craniosacral; apparently they go very well together.

PremoMT said:
Well Brian, Thank-you for starting a CST search! You were the only one I had seen on here that uses this modality specifically. It's good to know there are more out there.
LisaG is a MassagePlanetL member who specializes in Craniosacral therapy as well. She hasn't posted in a while, but she described transitioning to a specialized practice in this thread:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=88080

The main problem with acronyms is the confusion that may result across different disciplinary fields. :?:

I practice CST, but it's an exercise methodology named "Circular Strength Training" that complements the bodywork I do. For info on the CST that I practice, see my web site. It is thoroughly health-oriented, and helped inspire me to pursue bodywork as a career. :)

Brian and All,

How timely this topic is for me, as just last week I completed my CST1 training with Upledger. As a matter of fact, Brian, I think it was you I was in discussion with about CST somemonths ago on another forum.

There were a number in my class who were taking CST1 for the second time, and one or 2 who were taking it for the third. I know I will have to take level 1 again before going on to level 2, because there was too much that went by me, and in speaking with a few in my training, they said how much more got out of the course by taking it again. A few said they had no idea how much they actually missed the first time around until they took it again.

I don't understnd some of the responses to your post tough, and these are the ones that say that they include some of the techniques in their treatments. From what I understood, the complete 10 step protocol has to be used for CST to be effective. If this is so, how can only some parts of CST and results still be obtained? I must be misunderstanding something somewhere along the line, and would appreciate clarrification if anyone can offer some.

I was most taken with SomatoEmotional Release, and would like very much to progress far enough to complete that training and take off in a new direction. Does anyone have experience with this?

Meryl

The 10 Step Protocol is the basis for learning via Upledger. You are to complete a certain number of these prior to taking CST II. It forces you to do the basic treatment on a large population, and can be viewed as one way to learn CST. Typically, once progresses in the Upledger cirriculum, you venture away from the 10 step and more into following the body. The logic of keeping you on a tight leash after taking CST I may become apparent later, if you continue on. I did not wear leashes well...

Other teachers are less rigid with the should's and shouldn'ts after taking the fisrt seminar. I guess it is a matter of style and preference. Protocols are very limiting, as it forces everyone into the same box. Traditional physical therapy pay homage to protocols, and it has hurt them in many ways. Evidenced based practice is typically a product of protocol based therapy, and we all know the limitations of trying to treat only from an EBP system.

Somato Emotional Release is Upledger's variant of Barnes' Unwinding, though both would steadfastly insist that they are greatly different...and superior. Both can be incredibly effective means of allowing a person to drop into the deeper levels of meaning and emotional holding patterns. Study with Upledger long enough, you will get very adept at SER. Study with Barnes, the Unwinding is where you will be comfortable. And...there is no reason why both cannot be a part of who you are.

meryl said:
From what I understood, the complete 10 step protocol has to be used for CST to be effective. If this is so, how can only some parts of CST and results still be obtained?
I think any bodywork modality can be effective in small doses, as long as there is skill and intuition behind their application. For example, a full-body massage may be ideal, but a 15 minute chair massage can still work wonders. The same holds true for Craniosacral. I went through the Rolfing series this summer (as a client) & my Rolfer ended every session with 5-15 minutes of Craniosacral work. Even with that small dose, I could feel a shift in my craniosacral flow. I felt more balanced and free.

PremoMT said:
I will most definitely be looking for the CST classes in the future. Sounds like Upledger is a favorite?
I've had wonderful experiences with Upledger myself for LDT training & would choose them first for CST. Especially since Upledger is founded & named after the "father" of CST, Dr. John Upledger. My Rolfer received CST training as part of his Rolfing education, and then many years later took CST1 from Upledger. He said he couldn't feel the flow until taking the Upledger class. It was their teaching method that helped him learn that subtle perception.

Thanks for the info Bliss. By the way, speaking of acronyms, what does LDT stand for :?: Never heard that term previously...

PremoMT said:
Thanks for the info Bliss. By the way, speaking of acronyms, what does LDT stand for :?: Never heard that term previously...
LDT = Lymph Drainage Therapy, specifically the technique developed by Dr. Bruno Chikly & taught through Upledger.

MLD = Manual Lymph Drainage, a slightly different lymphatic technique taught through the Vodder School.

Both techniques effectively work with the lymphatic system. LDT tends to be more intuitive (based on feeling the lymphatic flow) whereas the Vodder school doesn't believe the flow can be felt. One of the reasons LDT & CST go so well together, is that both techniques work with feeling & balancing the subtle fluid rhythms of the body.

I hope that helps!

Hello everyone!

I have tried several times to reply, but every time something has come up and I’ve had to stop and log off. I am very happy to see so many responses to this post. After a week with no replies, I thought perhaps I was the only one here with any CST training. I thought, 'How odd is that to not have at least ONE other ...'

MarionFM said:
I am off to the 4 day CST1 seminar in a few minutes!
I look forward to hearing about your experience. Feel free to ask any questions.

Meryl said:
There were a number in my class who were taking CST1 for the second time, and one or 2 who were taking it for the third. I know I will have to take level 1 again before going on to level 2, because there was too much that went by me, and in speaking with a few in my training, they said how much more got out of the course by taking it again. A few said they had no idea how much they actually missed the first time around until they took it again.
I know many people who have taken classes 2 or 3 times. The re-take discount that Upledger offers is great. As a TA, I have sat through about 6 or 7 CSTI classes, 4 or 5 CSTII classes, an SERI, and next month an SERII. I love that every time I sit in on a class I understand the material in a new way. It’s also good to re-take the class with a different instructor if you can. It’s the same material, but each teacher has a slightly different approach to teaching.

Meryl said:
I don't understand some of the responses to your post tough, and these are the ones that say that they include some of the techniques in their treatments. From what I understood, the complete 10 step protocol has to be used for CST to be effective. If this is so, how can only some parts of CST and results still be obtained? I must be misunderstanding something somewhere along the line, and would appreciate clarification if anyone can offer some.
There are a few reasons we stress using the entire 10-step protocol at this level.

The first is that when Dr. Upledger designed the 10-step he did so with the intent that anyone could do this work. When he was first teaching this, sometimes caregivers with no medical/bodywork background would take his ‘course’. He taught this work to parents, grandparents, and friends in addition to osteopaths, nurses, etc. So, he came up with the 10-step protocol so that the caregiver would have a nice, complete whole body session that addressed the major areas of transversely oriented fascia and the major components of the CS system. This is the 10-step that is still taught today (with some minor changes along the way). We still have non-medical/non-bodyworkers in the classes to learn to do this for a friend or family member.

Another reason for the protocol, as Walt briefly mentioned, is that it is a great learning tool to get to know and understand the basics of this work. Everything you do after CSTI will be based on your skill level and understanding of the CSTI material. Yes it is true that after CSTI the protocol goes out the window, but how would you learn/practice/assimilate/put together all the material from CSTI without a guide to help you do so. As a brief example when you go on to CSTII it is necessary that you be able to feel and evaluate the CSR at anytime anywhere on the body in a brief moment. You also need to be able to feel tissue release anywhere on the body no matter how subtle it might be. It has a lot to do with training your hands and proprioceptors to perform and fell more and more subtle work. In CSTII when you get into Sutherland’s sphenoid lesions or the mouthwork, you will often times be working with less than 5 grams of force to do very specific evaluation/treatment. So, it is key to your success that you are able to comfortably and confidently work at this level.

A third reason for giving a protocol is that we could not possibly teach everything about CranioSacral Therapy in one class. Each class builds upon the previous class. The 10-step protocol is designed in such a way that it ‘opens’ up the body in a systematic way from superficial (diaphragm releases) to deep (dural tube work); covering all the major areas of intersecting fascia in the body. In CSTII you begin to stray from ‘protocol’ because we teach techniques to specifically locate the underlying lesions in the body. These are called energy cysts and you will need all of the tools from CSTI and new tools from CSTII to fully release an energy cyst and its related fascial/dural restrictions. Because the 10-step covers all major fascial areas of the body and the CS system it gives a higher chance that (at this level) the therapist will work on one or several energy cysts and its related dural/fascial restrictions over the course of the protocol. It helps to increase the chances of having an effective treatment. It is why the 10-step by itself is a very effective treatment and people have such great results.

The 10-step also teaches you some basic do’s and don’ts that you will use throughout your CS work. As an example, you should always perform a thoracic diaphragm release before an OA release or any work with the cranium. Also it teaches us that to work with the dural tube (say in the lumbar area) that we must first free up the scrum to use as a bony handle to traction the dural tube. To do this, we might need to do a pelvic diaphragm release, an L5-S1 decompression and an ASIS medial compression. Then when the sacrum is free on all borders, we can get into the dural tube from this end. So, you can see how the ‘order’ of the 10-step teaches these basic guidelines.

These are a few of the main reasons why we stress practicing with the 10-step. We see a difference in CSTII in those who completed a lot of 10-steps versus those who did some. I recommend if you want to go on to CSTII that you do as many 10-step protocols as possible.

Now, with that being said, do you HAVE TO do an entire 10-step protocol? No. But think about what you are doing and why; and what needs to be done to be effective. Confused? Let me give an example.

A client comes in for regular massage. He/she has a history of migraines. You know from previous sessions that this client’s suboccipitals are like cement, in addition to a severe forward head posture. You explain/discuss CST but this client really loves his/her massage. No problem. You ask if perhaps during the massage you use just a few CST techniques that may help the migraines. He/she is fine with that. So when you get to working on the chest, neck, shoulders, and head (supine) you decide that an OA release would be perfect here. But, we know that we should do a thoracic release first; Especially on someone with a history of HA/migraines. So you simply incorporate it within the massage session.

There are many, many ways to add CST into a session without doing a full 10-step. Throw in still points throughout your session to deepen your client’s relaxation. Add a little Direction of Energy when you are working on “the bad knee”. Someone doesn’t like abdomen work done, but is clearly restricted in his/her breathing? Find out if it would be ok to work over the sheet with very light, very gentle techniques.

I know this is lengthy … and I could go on. But, I’ll stop here. I hope this has helped a bit. Please feel free to ask any other questions. I love talking about CST.

Brian

WaltFritz said:
Somato Emotional Release is Upledger's variant of Barnes' Unwinding, though both would steadfastly insist that they are greatly different...and superior. Both can be incredibly effective means of allowing a person to drop into the deeper levels of meaning and emotional holding patterns. Study with Upledger long enough, you will get very adept at SER. Study with Barnes, the Unwinding is where you will be comfortable. And...there is no reason why both cannot be a part of who you are.
I know nothing about Barnes' unwinding, but I would like to address how/why I believe SER to be very different. This is in no way to imply that SER is superior. Just different.

Dr. Upledger developed SER based on his work with biophysicist Dr. Zvi Karni in the late 70’s. The core of SER work is the release of energy cysts from the tissues of the body. While releasing these energy cysts the body may or may not need to move back into the position it was in when the injury was sustained. My assumption is that this is the part that looks like unwinding. However, the core intent of the work is the release of the energy cyst. While we may be following a limb, or the neck, or the entire body, our focus as therapists is on the CSR, and the energy cyst release. Tissue release will happen while we are monitoring this, but that is actually not our major focus.

The ‘emotional’ part comes into play because (as most of us probably believe) the body can retain emotions along with the physical trauma. (The body can actually create energy cysts from emotional trauma alone; but that’s a different post.) So while the energy cyst is being released the emotions associated with that energy cyst, if any, may surface as well. These emotions may be anger, rage, and fear and may illicit crying, yelling, etc. But they may also be joy, and happiness and the client may laugh or sing.

SER is a natural extension of CranioSacral Therapy. It is simply another tool in our tool belt. In SERI we teach some basic imagery and dialogue skills to help a client move through difficult emotions or to move through a place that he/she always gets ‘stuck’. It is important to note that we as the therapists do no ‘do’ SER to a client. The process is always initiated by the client and the client’s inner wisdom, and stems from working with an energy cyst. We are simply there to support the process and monitor what is happening with the energy cyst and the CSR.

Meryl said:
I was most taken with SomatoEmotional Release, and would like very much to progress far enough to complete that training and take off in a new direction. Does anyone have experience with this?
Meryl, I have a fair amount of experience in SER both in private practice and as a TA/study group leader. What would you like to know?

Brian

I thoroughly enjoyed the CST1 that I took last weekend. It was very interesting to re-learn many of the same techniques that I was taught in John Barnes MFR seminars but, as Walt says, from a slightly different angle.

One of the main reasons I wanted to go was to increase my proprioceptive skills - the CSR is subtle until you get used to feeling it - and I think my goals were met in that regard.

The CST1 course was much more left brain than a JB MFR seminar - lots of anatomy and explanation of technique - but I like having that background, and then move on to the feel of it. I found I was a bit distracted into wanting to go where my hands felt drawn rather than the specifics of the technique we were practicing - leashes don't work well on me either, Walt.

For those who have been to JB seminars, they will know what I mean when I say that it seemed very subdued not to have any unwinding in the practice times! On the other hand, I think that when JB gets people to quiet down in the practice times, and feel, it is perhaps more beneficial than the constant chatter of mutual feedback at the CST1 seminar.

Our instructor was excellent - four straight days of teaching and she never lost patience with stupid questions and often had us laughing. Anyway, she explained that the 10 step protocol gives you a tool to use that is relatively complete. She also said that we should feel free to use parts of the protocol as they fit into our regular massage or MFR or whatever we practice - once we feel confident in doing so. Obviously, some people are going to feel more confident than others in using parts of a new modality immediately.

I am already finding ways to incorporate techniques into my corporate chair massage or with my seniors, sometimes modified to accomodate the fact that they are in a wheelchair or a bed. Many of these appointments are only 15 minutes so there is no way one could do the whole 10 step protocol. They are working just great.

Of course, some techniques are designed to be done sequentially and would perhaps be less effective if taken out of context.

Blisss said:
LisaG is a MassagePlanetL member who specializes in Craniosacral therapy as well. She hasn't posted in a while, but she described transitioning to a specialized practice in this thread:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=88080

I'm here :)

Bliss said:
Especially since Upledger is founded & named after the "father" of CST, Dr. John Upledger.

Just to clarify this a bit. Dr. John has certainly done a LOT to bring CST to the mainstream and out of the realm of just DOs. That said, there's a bit of a misperception that Dr. John is the father of CST, when in fact he's really carried forward concepts that were developed before him. What I was originally taught was that CST includes the fluid and the membranes whereas Cranial Osteopathy focuses just on the bones. Not quite right.

The true father of CST is William Sutherland, DO. He was a student of Andrew Taylor Still the father of osteopathy. While Sutherland practiced what he came to call Cranial Osteopathy, he was by no means a bone cruncher. He was well aware of the membranes and the fluids - he developed concepts such as the reciprocal tension membrane, the "tide" (CSF), etc. His wife Ada Sutherland wrote a wonderful biography of him called With Thinking Fingers. He really was quite remarkable.

Another major contributor to cranial work is Rollin Becker, DO. He was a student of Sutherland's and the two of them became good friends. Becker's writings have been compiled in 2 books Stillness in Life and Life in Motion. I highly recommend both. One of them contains letters that Becker and Sutherland wrote to each other about different patients and theories they had. It really broadened my appreciation for the history of this work.

This url has some interesting quotes of Sutherland and Becker and Still. They really were far ahead of their time.

It's great to see so many people practicing CST. Oh, and for what it's worth regarding Barnes vs. Upledger - at one time they were in business together (back in the early days). Two alpha males couldn't quite make it work ;) . So it would make sense that there is some overlap and some differentiation between the two.

When I took MFR I many moons ago Barnes was insistent that you had to have skin on skin contact in order to do a sacral release or any other of the 10 step techniques. He said otherwise you were just releasing their underwear. Curious if he's still of this mindset. I can say I've experienced many a release without skin on skin contact.

Lisa

Anyone practicing CST?

I have just started my formal training with the Bodywork education project

LisaG said:
When I took MFR I many moons ago Barnes was insistent that you had to have skin on skin contact in order to do a sacral release or any other of the 10 step techniques. He said otherwise you were just releasing their underwear. Curious if he's still of this mindset. I can say I've experienced many a release without skin on skin contact.

Lisa

Last I heard he was still saying this. I've worked with many people OVER the clothes for a sacral release with just as much success. I prefer skin on skin, but there are many reasons why can and would work with the skin.

Rules made by a teacher often are more about them than the work. Break some rules; conquer new ground.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  10. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  13. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  14. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  21. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  27. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  34. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5’7” & 120Lbs
  35. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  38. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 😘😘😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  43. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  50. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
Back