Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5473 Royalmount - 733-6262 - Alice from Tokyo

Lenneth

Reaction score
I had writen a very long post about my session with Alice, why I have a preference for asians and the difference between Chinese and Japanese women... but I lost the document by closing it without saving. Probably was for the best since I sometimes go overboard when I'm inspired. Since they are rare in Montreal, I'm often looking for Japanese "therapists" for a good massage session. I finaly found one when I came about this add on Craigslist: http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/ers/1057210571.html
The description: "Hi, guys, I am ALICE, a beautiful Japanese from TOKYO. I just came in down to study as an international student. I am small girl with 5'3 high, 95lbs, 32B nice and lovely tits. I got long black hair with charming Asian eyes, very smoothy and fair skin. I have very pleasant personality, docile and gentle, like to please. I am ready to give you some good times." was writen by the manager, as was the picture taken by her. The picture is faithfull. But the "style" of the description is not. Alice is really a pearl. I am sharing with all of you even to the risk of her becoming to popular because I've found another pearl elsewere and am satisfied. I can't finance two gems at the same time.
I've been waiting a lon time to meet a girl such as Alice. She is a very soft spoken and delicate creature; everything we imagine when thinking about the young Geisha. I craved for such an encounter and was extremily pleased with the result. Out of respect, I will not give details, she might become very popular but it won't be because I gave a description of the sexual aspects of the session. I should say it is not as sexual as it is erotic; feeling her legs against my body while she was stradling me for better pressure during the massage, seeing her fine delicate fingers caressing my intimacy as her hands slided under my stomack from behind, admiring her perfect small body revealed while she slowy disrobed in front of me... I could go on and on with images that would make most of us go crazy. For any man that appreciates a small, delicate and graceful asian body, you will be in Wonderland with Alice...
I took the Thai and she did her best to please me. I did not start wandering all over her body, I felt it would have been disrecpectfull towards this young girl trying to please an old man wishing to relive a bit of his youth. Her efforts were sincere; at one point she transferred to a hand massage and seeing I was not ready for things to end quickly, offered to return to the Thai. It only happened to me once before, on my first Thai, to near the extasy against her flesh... she was good. The final was extremely nice sitting on me, I, holding her waist, she, mooving to the same rythm and looking into my eyes... If I did not look lower I could easily imagine we were making love.

She talks if talked to, she wants to please you, she has a shy personnality but is not really shy; it is something very Japanese and very sexy.

Because I shared this with you I give myself the right to ask: PLEASE do not expect more from her, PLEASE do not try groping and pushing her limits. PLEASE appreciate her for what she is so generously offering (I know it's not free! What I mean is that she is generously offering us her youth and beauty, of course for a price, but still it is not so common, so appreciate! In any case, I consider I have received a gift last Friday)

I talked with the manager before leaving (friendly Chinese woman), asking her permission to write a review. I had also previously asked Alice's permission. The manager warned me Alice will not offer more than what I received, do not expect FS or something near to it. She has been working for 3 months by the way and is available on Fridays, other days I don't know, you will have to call and ask.

The entrance rate was $40 for 30 min. and Alice asked $60 for the Thai. When I remember some other experiences while exploring Montreal's massage scene, I consider this extremely good value for the total $100.

Getting there is easy by car, parking on the street was no problem and it is discreet as it is on the second floor of an office building with a restaurant on the first floor. Pleople come in and out of the building regularly.

Additional notes: forgot to say her face is also beautiful with big eyes and delicate features :)

Got a few PMs and I don't seem to be able to answer them... The new format, or I'm simply too dumb to understand how to reply!

Here are a few answers:

- Alice is not an independant, she works in a salon, I didn't get the name of the place but wrote the address and phone number in the title of the post.

- I haven't got a picture of her face! I don't think she'd let me bring a camera in the massage room and then post pictures :) The one on Craigslist was taken by the manager of the place. To reassure the member who asked, her face is delicate and beautiful.

- About the other "gem" I'm seeing these days, I'm sorry, not now... I will post about her in a month or so. I still need to understand her more before writing.

Today I should make an appointment with Alice. Not only did I find the experience estheticaly erotic, her massage technique is quite good! I forgot to mention this before, but while I was under her care I was thinking her massage technique is different from my personnal best (Ruby at HB) but very very good. How could I describe the difference? I'd say her hands are used in a more "pointed" fashion, using her fingers or the side of the hand. Anyway she's good at it! But today you dudes can have her, I'm stuck at home with a lot of work to do... :(

Followed the lead on Alice and must say hat the description was accurate. She is indeed a very beautiful Japanese lady and, in addition, is a great communicator. Her massage technique still needs some work. On the other hand, her HJ-technique is one of the best ones I ever had. I did not try the Thai-option, so I can't comment on that. Overall a definite repeat.

The place is called Spa Infinity (Tulipe D'or)... I discovered this on the other board...

And I don't know why but the add and picture of Alice was taken out of Craigslist by the publisher of the add (the manager of the Spa). To bad cause the picture was really pretty and I forgot to keep a copy. I'll have to see Alice again then instead of simply remembering...

Alice

Timide wrote a review about Alice. I saw her about 10 days ago and had the same kind of experience. Alice is a truly beautiful and soft woman. She really wants to please and makes sure that you are satisfied. I was surprised to see that she kept her panties for a Thai but her massage skills are good and her HJ technique is [kiss] ... After the deed, she offered a head massage, which was appreciated. She should be included on a TDL.

Review of Camilia

Wanted to try this place for a while now and seeing their ads on CL and the pictures, I wanted to see if Camellia was has good looking as in the pics.
The place is easy enough to find but parking is a hassle during the day. Not sure but I think they made some renovations, but I most say they probably were done be a "Jack of all trades, master of none". Let's just say that it’s not cleanest place I've been to.
So, called and book and appt, showed up and jumped in the showers, I had to wait a good 5 - 10 min for Camellia. Time management issues are not something that will entice me to come back.

Camellia finally comes in, she is has good looking as in the pics from CL, and start a surprisingly good massage starting with the back, continuing with the arms and going down on the legs.
She did get a couple of knots out and would rate her massage skills are a little above average.
After a while, I was expecting some teasing to occur but it never came. Not sure if that’s part of her skill set. Once the massage was done, she asked what options I wanted, I told her I wanted a Thai, I wanted to be able to explore that body more closely. That did not go as I expected, first she keep her panties on, and her Thai consisted of her sitting on my leg and give me a HJ. No body to body and I had limited access to her.
I was able to caress her enough to fondle the man made C’s, they are very beautiful but hard as hell, she could crush a beer can with those.
So for those of you that like the natural look, she is not for you.

Left a tip according to the service I got.
Of course YMMV, but I will not be repeating with her. Missing some kind of connections.

Later
Dragon

P.S.: could the tittle of the thread be changed just to include the Salon's information, don't think Alice is there anymore

Hi! Alice worked in the last months at a few places, mainly at V.I.P on Queen Mary under the name of Emiko. She is a delicious young Japanese woman and even though her options were limited I always had a geat time with her. Thanks to Timide review I went to see her the first time and fell right away under the same kind of spell. She left a couple of days ago for a two months trip and I don't know for sure what she is going to do when she will be back.

Has anyone tried any of the newer girls that work there the pics on cl are amazing

AndréBo said:
Hi! Alice worked in the last months at a few places, mainly at V.I.P on Queen Mary under the name of Emiko. She is a delicious young Japanese woman and even though her options were limited I always had a geat time with her. Thanks to Timide review I went to see her the first time and fell right away under the same kind of spell. She left a couple of days ago for a two months trip and I don't know for sure what she is going to do when she will be back.

Alice is back from her trip to Paris and Japan. Thanks to AndréBo I was able to book an appointment with her yesterday at V.I.P. I'm posting here because the original thread was about Alice, not the Salon were she worked, and now Alice has become Emiko at V.I.P.

I was her first customer after a long pause from the massage business. She told me she left the previous place because the other girls were much more liberal than her and this made her uncomfortable. Yesterday, when the VIP manager called her in, she was very reluctant, but was convinced by the insistent manager to come back. The massage was nice as I remembered because she applies herself to what she does. At the flip I asked her if she would again offer me the undressed Thai option as before: she blushed and smiled shyly answering she was not comfortable to do this again. She told me she accepts to work one day a week to make a bit extra cash to buy a car but she is scarred to loose herself by accepting to do more than the hj. I told her to do what she felt like and she was relieved, telling me she felt lucky I should be her first customer back on the job. She's is still as before very delicate, applied, with an expert touch to perform the deed. It was hell to refrain from caressing her soft white skin. At one point I asked if she would disrobe and she smiled and did, keeping on a pair of small dark blue panties. I still did not touch her but held the sides of the table. To my surprise and happiness, she approached her venus mound against my hand and I was able to very subtly caress her. She adjusted her rhythm to mine and it did not take me much time to finish... We talked after, she was curious about how many time I came in a week!!? We talked about other things and just before leaving I asked her if $50 was ok, she agreed with a warm smile. (we had not discussed $$ before).

All in all a nice experience cause I do feel she is not making an habit of this, setting her limits, trying to stay "fresh"...

It was a Thursday and she says she would only work once a week, so anybody tempted by a bit of innocence, there you go.

P.S. Sorry to say the session is now on a massage table and not the futon as before. I loved it before when she would straddle my legs to apply more pressure to her massage. Now there is a little more distance between bodies... sight!

Timide, this was for me one of the nicest most respectful reviews I've read since Thirteen wrote a review about Manuella at Isis. A tip of the hat to you and Alice.

Bravo.

Timide is always respectable in his comments. Very good review with all the details needed. Always a pleasure to read, and also a good reference for taste.

Thanks !

Elvis.

5473 ROYALMOUNT #203 514 733 6262

REENA aka kajol the indian is back at royalmount saw the ad on cl

Saw an ad about a girl named Pryia at the 5473. Hoping it would be another girl I have known, I called and made an appointment.

My first time there. I liked the fact they are located in an office building. Very discrete, but here end the good points...

Once inside I asked to see who was working, telling the receptionist I wanted to confirm my choice. There were 3 girls: One black (skin), one black (the style, dress and all, isssh!), and Pryia. She was the best looking of the three, but unfortunately not the girl I was hoping to see. Anyhow, I booked her.

The room I was in was cheaply organized: Shower with no door (plastic sheet to close it), some kind of blanket posing as a carpet, and a weird "mattress" pushed on the wall.

The massage was lame, and the girl eventually asked me if I wanted "options". Most options were available, but everything took place so mechanically that I couldn't even come. Ok, ok, I had a little disagreement with the girl (the "GFE" factor) which didn't help, but still... This girl is definitely in this biz for the money. I know they all are, but this one made it very obvious!

Bottom line, total waste of money here.

SF

I had a similar experience with Sacha as well.
Disappointing

Called to see who was available Nada is gone along with Salma the dd moroccan princess.Does anyone know where these 2 are?.Mostly new girls except for priya the indian girl who is still there?Anybody have anything good to recommend you can pm if you'd like?

SALMA

saw an ad on cl for SALMA it seems she's moved to another place

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back