Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Wives of Frank Series, Volume 3: Nana @ Barbie House

Frank Underwood

Reaction score
Hi wolves, I’ve been too busy to continue writing my ‘Wives of Frank @ BH69’ series of reviews. As I said many times due to the severe shortage of new Asian talent on the scene, I have seen every girl at Barbie House so many times, it feels like I am coming home to bang my wife. Amongst my Asian wives, Nana ranks solid in second place. Superior good looks and consistent good service but not as expressive as my number one. Now I understand that Nana has been reviewed before, but I would like to share my recent experience with Nana to provide up to date information. I hope it helps some of you.

Before I begin, I know some wolves have said that I should focus on finding new talent, and if you have seen Nana before then feel free to skip this review. To those wolves, if you prefer to read about the new talents I have found, then please read my review of Daisy @ Toronto Girlfriends in the white girl section of the forum. She is an Asian girl, new to the industry, Chinese, but working at a non-Asian agency. I posted the review in that section.

Now let’s talk about Nana, I saw her almost two weeks ago from today and although it had been more or less two months since we had last seen each other, she recognized me and jumped on me right away. I was wearing mask, hat, and dirty clothes coming from a client’s job site; when I saw myself in the mirror riding the elevator, I thought I looked like a gross homeless guy to be honest. I think my mom would have had a hard time to recognize me the way I was dressed, so I was shocked that Nana jumped on me and kissed me right from the start. She recognized me. She scolded me, as every good wife should, for not coming to see her before then told me “it’s been too long.” For me this is important because it makes me feel appreciated even if it’s just for the financial benefit I provide, if I am going to be a bank machine, I want to be an appreciated, taken care of bank machine.

I kinda pushed her off me because I told her “honey look how dirty and disgusting I am,” and she said “it’s ok, it’s you.” I laughed and proceeded to grab her hand and went into the washroom together to at least wash my hands and started to undress. Shower for two, where she actually shampooed my hair and used some of her facial cleanser to wash my face. I thought this was a nice gesture from her. While we are on the subject of faces, let me say that I find Nana’s face very attractive. She looks like she is in her late 20s to me, but that is probably because her skin is so well taken care of. Smooth, firm, bouncy, white, blemish free skin. Her face has a more traditionally beautiful oval shape, with a bit of a "fairy" pixie look to her because of her delicate small chin.

We went to the bedroom and she helped me dry off, and then I found myself staring at her beautiful body. I read recently someone said that Nana is “bony” but I dissent. I found her body slim, but still meaty enough where she has an ass, although not a big one. Tits are big and feel natural to me, because her breasts are so large, she does have a bit of a tits on a stick look to her. She asked me to lie down on the bed and we started making out, groping and licking each other. I have never found her to be a big fan of DATY, although she indulges me in this pleasure because I’ve told her that I love it. She has never pushed my head down on her crotch, pulled my hair, screamed, squirted or given me any indication that she is enjoying it more than me. She does get super wet, but she is not expressive during sex. She is very flexible physically and can put her ankles behind her ears. This is a terrific skill for sex because her pussy is already tight, and when she puts her legs behind her ears, it’s like her pussy “pops” and comes forward, making it even tighter. I have never experienced CIM from her because of this “ankles behind ears” is my finishing move of choice.

The reason why Nana is at number 2 on my wife list is because she is too expressionless not just for sex. After the sex is done, it becomes awkwardly silent in the room. Idle chit chat more suitable for an elevator ride between two strangers, not suitable for a bed shared by two people who just had amazing sex. I abstain from booking her for more than 30 minutes for that reason, the last time I saw her for an hour, I found myself playing games on my phone lying down next to her. That is definitely a wife experience I don’t wanna pay for! LOL

If you guys have any questions please ask here in the thread or send me a PM.

Update 10-30-2021:

Nana is still working at BH69 despite my initial review having been written almost a year ago today. During that time I have continued to endorse her with my patronage but she is no longer my number 2. The order in which I like the BH69 girls has changed now, so currently Nana is at number 3 in my list.

Hi wolves, I’ve been too busy to continue writing my ‘Wives of Frank @ BH69’ series of reviews. As I said many times due to the severe shortage of new Asian talent on the scene, I have seen every girl at Barbie House so many times, it feels like I am coming home to bang my wife. Amongst my Asian wives, Nana ranks solid in second place. Superior good looks and consistent good service but not as expressive as my number one. Now I understand that Nana has been reviewed before, but I would like to share my recent experience with Nana to provide up to date information. I hope it helps some of you.

Before I begin, I know some wolves have said that I should focus on finding new talent, and if you have seen Nana before then feel free to skip this review. To those wolves, if you prefer to read about the new talents I have found, then please read my review of Daisy @ Toronto Girlfriends in the white girl section of the forum. She is an Asian girl, new to the industry, Chinese, but working at a non-Asian agency. I posted the review in that section.

Now let’s talk about Nana, I saw her almost two weeks ago from today and although it had been more or less two months since we had last seen each other, she recognized me and jumped on me right away. I was wearing mask, hat, and dirty clothes coming from a client’s job site; when I saw myself in the mirror riding the elevator, I thought I looked like a gross homeless guy to be honest. I think my mom would have had a hard time to recognize me the way I was dressed, so I was shocked that Nana jumped on me and kissed me right from the start. She recognized me. She scolded me, as every good wife should, for not coming to see her before then told me “it’s been too long.” For me this is important because it makes me feel appreciated even if it’s just for the financial benefit I provide, if I am going to be a bank machine, I want to be an appreciated, taken care of bank machine.

I kinda pushed her off me because I told her “honey look how dirty and disgusting I am,” and she said “it’s ok, it’s you.” I laughed and proceeded to grab her hand and went into the washroom together to at least wash my hands and started to undress. Shower for two, where she actually shampooed my hair and used some of her facial cleanser to wash my face. I thought this was a nice gesture from her. While we are on the subject of faces, let me say that I find Nana’s face very attractive. She looks like she is in her late 20s to me, but that is probably because her skin is so well taken care of. Smooth, firm, bouncy, white, blemish free skin. Her face has a more traditionally beautiful oval shape, with a bit of a "fairy" pixie look to her because of her delicate small chin.

We went to the bedroom and she helped me dry off, and then I found myself staring at her beautiful body. I read recently someone said that Nana is “bony” but I dissent. I found her body slim, but still meaty enough where she has an ass, although not a big one. Tits are big and feel natural to me, because her breasts are so large, she does have a bit of a tits on a stick look to her. She asked me to lie down on the bed and we started making out, groping and licking each other. I have never found her to be a big fan of DATY, although she indulges me in this pleasure because I’ve told her that I love it. She has never pushed my head down on her crotch, pulled my hair, screamed, squirted or given me any indication that she is enjoying it more than me. She does get super wet, but she is not expressive during sex. She is very flexible physically and can put her ankles behind her ears. This is a terrific skill for sex because her pussy is already tight, and when she puts her legs behind her ears, it’s like her pussy “pops” and comes forward, making it even tighter. I have never experienced CIM from her because of this “ankles behind ears” is my finishing move of choice.

The reason why Nana is at number 2 on my wife list is because she is too expressionless not just for sex. After the sex is done, it becomes awkwardly silent in the room. Idle chit chat more suitable for an elevator ride between two strangers, not suitable for a bed shared by two people who just had amazing sex. I abstain from booking her for more than 30 minutes for that reason, the last time I saw her for an hour, I found myself playing games on my phone lying down next to her. That is definitely a wife experience I don’t wanna pay for! LOL

If you guys have any questions please ask here in the thread or send me a PM.
That's why sometimes an hour is a waste of money. Unless I'm with a girl who enjoys receiving DATY, that in itself is worth booking an hour for.

Thanks for the review. Do I have permission to fuck your wife? Lol.

That's why sometimes an hour is a waste of money. Unless I'm with a girl who enjoys receiving DATY, that in itself is worth booking an hour for.

Thanks for the review. Do I have permission to fuck your wife? Lol.

Of course brother, sharing is what we do.

I will take this opportunity to clarify that Nana or any of the BH69 girls whom I have seen numerous times are only my metaphorical wives, and not literally my wives. We know there is going to be illiterate simpletons like our boy Big Sleeze coming in here and misunderstanding the entire mood I am creating with my writing.

Of course brother, sharing is what we do.

I will take this opportunity to clarify that Nana or any of the BH69 girls whom I have seen numerous times are only my metaphorical wives, and not literally my wives. We know there is going to be illiterate simpletons like our boy Big Sleeze coming in here and misunderstanding the entire mood I am creating with my writing.
Yes, I know they're not your real wives. I was just kidding. We should all just put Sleezer on ignore. He's just an idiot.

Update 10-30-2021:

Nana is still working at BH69 despite my initial review having been written almost a year ago today. During that time I have continued to endorse her with my patronage but she is no longer my number 2. The order in which I like the BH69 girls has changed now, so currently Nana is at number 3 in my list.
So who are #1 and #2 now?

So who are #1 and #2 now?

Currently I am not going to BH anymore because I have concerns about their operation being one of the possible targets that LE will hit next.

With that said, Paris was my number 1 and would still be if I was going to see anyone there. She is the youngest and prettiest. I like the fact that during COVID lockdown she gained a little weight because when she was too skinny her cheeks looked sunken in, and she had a farmer kind of look. Now she looks perfect to me, I like her look. Be weary, she does have a bit of "resting bitch face" and at first glance can appear dismissive or cold, but she is very friendly.

My number 2 would still be Nana. I just really like her body and the thing she does with her pussy when she puts her legs behind her head.

Currently I am not going to BH anymore because I have concerns about their operation being one of the possible targets that LE will hit next.

Smart move, it's a little scary what's going on what with the recent bust. Btw how is the booking process with BH? I've never used them but would like to met with some of your "wives" over there when things blow over a bit, they sound enticing 😉

Smart move, it's a little scary what's going on what with the recent bust. Btw how is the booking process with BH? I've never used them but would like to met with some of your "wives" over there when things blow over a bit, they sound enticing 😉

I would stay away from BH and QQ spa for the time being. I consider both places high risk. Currently I am mostly going to Love & Secret, Syren, and good ol' Seductions Spa. Occasionally I will hit VIP Spa and affiliate spas because they have older ladies that I doubt are here illegibly trafficked or underage.

I didn't have a problem with QQ the other day. From a management POV, it went smoothly. BH hasn't changed their roster much so when I had to choose between BH and QQ, I went QQ just to give them a try.

I didn't have a problem with QQ the other day. From a management POV, it went smoothly. BH hasn't changed their roster much so when I had to choose between BH and QQ, I went QQ just to give them a try.

If we are going to discuss management then I will shun Barbie House because their management has gone from cocky, to arrogant, and now it's just become a dictatorship. Historically, looking at places that are busted, jealousy and animosity from competitors has played a role. Zenful pleasures is an example, if they weren't hogging all the top girls for themselves then they would probably still be around.

I have no dealings with QQ management at all, I just go in, I pick a girl, I pay, and I leave. You won't catch me having tea with the owner at the back of the spa. Since QQ is a brothel with a very set service of CBJ and CFS only, I have never had any complaints because I always get what I am expecting to get.

In your review actually I think you are lucky that you even got the girl to ask for extra money, the girls at QQ have not even bothered to initiate any negotiation with me. If she is asking for more money that opens up the dialogue at least, but I have experienced the exact opposite. The worst of all was Jolin who basically did not even talk and played the corpse while I fucked her inanimate body and expressionless face. It wasn't my cup of tea to say the least.

If you want the hobby to stay fun, it's best to just avoid connecting with management. I used to know spa owners and agencies owners and TBH, I wish I never did that. The hobby would still be fantastical for me if I'd just stayed away from that side of the business.

BTW, you say brothel like it's a bad thing. Hell, most if not all the spas out there are basically brothels. What's wrong with that? Girls gotta eat and guys gotta fuck.

If you want the hobby to stay fun, it's best to just avoid connecting with management. I used to know spa owners and agencies owners and TBH, I wish I never did that. The hobby would still be fantastical for me if I'd just stayed away from that side of the business.

BTW, you say brothel like it's a bad thing. Hell, most if not all the spas out there are basically brothels. What's wrong with that? Girls gotta eat and guys gotta fuck.

No my friend, I do not think a brothel is a bad thing at all. I love brothels, that's all I think about daily from the time I wake up till I go to sleep. In the mornings I look at the ads to see who can I fuck later that day, and at night I look at the ads to see who I would like to fuck in the future. When I use the word brothel I mean it literally, just the same as when I use the word hooker. I call things for what they are, and I don't pass any judgement when using these words.

In fact, I hate using the term "SP" to refer to girls, it doesn't really do it for me. That is why you don't see me using it much.

The urge to fuck everything under the sun goes away with age. :) Eventually, it'll just be like a calm gentle wine that you enjoy every once in a while!

With that said, Paris was my number 1 and would still be if I was going to see anyone there. She is the youngest and prettiest. I like the fact that during COVID lockdown she gained a little weight because when she was too skinny her cheeks looked sunken in, and she had a farmer kind of look. Now she looks perfect to me, I like her look. Be weary, she does have a bit of "resting bitch face" and at first glance can appear dismissive or cold, but she is very friendly.

My number 2 would still be Nana. I just really like her body and the thing she does with her pussy when she puts her legs behind her head.

Didn't you say this just a few weeks ago? Why the sudden change of heart that that Barbiehouse could be hit next?

"To make a long story short, now that Andy’s empire has fallen, it is my opinion that we won’t be seeing any more busts for at least a couple of years now. With all the excitement happening right in my neck of the woods, I decided to ease my fears by releasing some endorphins into my bloodstream the best way I know how. Off I go trying to find myself a fresh meal to sink my teeth into. I ended up settling on Kiss at Barbie House partly because I neglected to include her into my ‘wives of frank’ series."

Didn't you say this just a few weeks ago? Why the sudden change of heart that that Barbiehouse could be hit next?

"To make a long story short, now that Andy’s empire has fallen, it is my opinion that we won’t be seeing any more busts for at least a couple of years now. With all the excitement happening right in my neck of the woods, I decided to ease my fears by releasing some endorphins into my bloodstream the best way I know how. Off I go trying to find myself a fresh meal to sink my teeth into. I ended up settling on Kiss at Barbie House partly because I neglected to include her into my ‘wives of frank’ series."

That's a good question, at the time I wrote that post you quoted, I felt confident that there would be no further reprisal against the other shops. I have changed my mind about this because of the way that Barbie House operates and the similarities to the way Zenful pleasures operated before they got busted.

For starters, BH just like ZP is an operation where they bring the girls from Korea, but also serve as the "shop." Usually most shops like MW, would "buy" or compete to get girls from these "wholesalers," and of course there is times when the girls already come in with an expectation of which shops are busy based on what other friends who have been here must have shared back home. These wholesalers are known as "agents" and they take a cut of the agency's earnings.

BH and ZP are/were both agents, so what they would do is bring the best girls to Canada and not give any shop the chance to compete or bid for top talent, and automatically put the at their shops. That is one of the reasons, in my opinion, why ZP got busted. I can imagine how many competitors must have been pissed getting the B,C, D grade meat; never having a chance to get the top girls. Jealousy will inevitably lead to one of the shops to snitch on BH.

They are also not investing any time or effort into developing goodwill from clients. They are straight up cunts right now to deal with, the guy brags about how he has 1000 messages to reply and he can't waste time on inquiries. I can smell hubris, and based on these two facts I don't feel confident they will survive long in the market of bringing girls into the country to work as sex workers. They are too hot, and I don't want to play hot potato.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  6. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back