Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD Suko 5Girls Beauties Uni25@420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill SamePlazaMcDonalds T905#597#8880 Tme10:10AMto10:15PM

Monday Schedule:
sweet and GFE services ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒผ โคโค๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
5Young Pretty Girls
905 597 8880
10:00 AM to 10:30 PM

Alice: best massage and Fun slide ๐Ÿ˜‹
Jessica
: Young pretty GFE service 36D

Shelly: Busty GFE great service from Korea

Yasmin: Pretty, fun GFE service 36C
โคโคโคโคโค
SUNNNY is Newer

SUNNNY is the Newer very good looking young GFE service. Spinner body

Monica is a student. She's pretty cute, sweet 23 years old , tall 160 cm. B melons slim . Monica is polite, easy going, can perform well either soft, speaks good English.

Jessica is new very good looking young girl beautiful tall 160 cm . Real 36D friendly open mind great curvy body easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from medium to hard pressures she can provide back walking, she can speak easy English.

Shelly is from Korea. She is pretty with GFE vibe, 34C Melons and stands156 cm. Shelly has great personality, easy going, and can talk in English. Her skills is from soft to medium, and can provide back walking.

Yasmin is beautiful petite nice girl with shapely body . She's attractive , pretty pink 34C cup on her physically fit frame. Yasmin is friendly, outgoing and can communicate in English. Her massage style is from soft, medium or hard.

Alice the beautiful young 160 cm tall Slim shape body, cute , friendly girl and she loves to communica with customers polite, she can provide great medium to hard massage with sensual touches easy going, slide ok๐Ÿฅฐ high Recommended not tip hungry great massage. back
walking, English ok ๐Ÿ‘

SUNNNY is new Trainee very good looking, and beautiful girl , 27 years old 165 cm tall. Slim. She has Beautiful shape body and long legs, She has very good personality . She can deliver massage soft to medium easy going .๐Ÿฅฐ

Great Review of Alice ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Today made the call to suko, wanted to make an appointment with โ€œ superstarโ€ penny, and Jenny gave me a suggestion to try Alice again. At the beginning I didnโ€™t accept it! Because I prefer little bit open mind! Try Alice one time before! She was restricted in my memory !but Jenny convinced me, she told me Alice has big improved!
Alice entered the room and asked me what kind of massage pressure I prefer and which body part need to focus onโ€ฆ. She is so friendly! But my mind is not on massage. I like to see how open mind she is. Of course I ask her to slide on me, her chest is small but decent, so I ask her to put my dick between her strong โ€œ elephant โ€œ legs! She put lots of oil between her legsโ€ฆ..my dick feel so warm and relaxed.
This time experience is fantastic! Leave lots of imagination to you guy! I am sure she will be popular with legs slide soon!

Review of Shelly๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Highly Recommended
Last week, I dropped by Suko spa. sheโ€™s Korean and her name is Shelly. patiently and excitedly waiting for Shelly. She come in room and greets me with big hug and beautiful smile. We talked for a few minutes, and her English is pretty good.
I now lay on my stomach, and she starts massaging me. Shelly gets to my ass, and kneads it to perfection. After several minutes, Iโ€™m getting too turned on. I turn on my back now, so I can see her beautiful natural C breast, and start fondling them. Her Cโ€™s are soft and have beautifully nipples. She moans softly as I work her breast, and she really seems to enjoy it. At the same time, sheโ€™s working my balls and shaft with oil. Incredible feeling. I finally exploded and exhaled my breath. Shelly service is open minded, and Iโ€™ll leave some things to your imagination. YMMV
Be respectful and nice, and she will truly reward you. I will definitely repeat this beautiful busty Korean girl.

Review for Jessica ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–
Jessica has good massage and
tease or give a sensual GFE service , At the least she takes instructions well and I tried giving advice such as amazing she was playing my balls,
Alas I'm not wasting my load on this.
Went for lunch and came back. Long story short I went with Jessica.
Two weeks ago I got a view of her massive tits and so I knew there should be some fun. I told her straight up what I was here for. I even gave her a tip at the beginning of the session.

Attachments

• 20240413_123759.jpg
    20240413_123759.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • mmexport1711984002434.jpg
    mmexport1711984002434.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 93
  • mmexport1711983994219.jpg
    mmexport1711983994219.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 88
  • mmexport1711381469570.jpg
    mmexport1711381469570.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
@Twofaces did you manage to see Yasmin yesterday? Care to share about her wonderful tear drop shaped breasts? ๐Ÿฅฐ

I dare to say that her breasts are one of the best in the industry๐Ÿ˜

I did. I agreed. They are one of the best in the industry.

Saw her for an hour. Started with a really good massage, medium pressure, while I felt up her silky smooth skin.

Then I asked for BS. I wanted to see and feel those pear shaped 34C on my body. Looked so sexy. Felt really good.

I did. I agreed. They are one of the best in the industry.

Saw her for an hour. Started with a really good massage, medium pressure, while I felt up her silky smooth skin.

Then I asked for BS. I wanted to see and feel those pear shaped 34C on my body. Looked so sexy. Felt really good.
Yes, she is very sweet shapely body ๐Ÿ˜

This review is late and it will be brief. I used to write the reviews like OG does, but I find people just accuse me of being a shill. I tried the new chick Sunny last week, I believe it was a Wednesday.

I went for a short 30min session because no one up to that point had reviewed Sunny.

She takes instructions well. I told her to go straight with the oiling as time was of the essence. She has awesome hands and got me rock hard effortlessly.

Without hesitation her clothes all came off and I will tell you that she gave me very high mileage. On par with the Korean chick Shelley. Yes I blew my load within minutes. If you guys read between the lines, know that Sunny is talented not just with the hands.

Never mentioned tips nor ever looked at the clock.

Good luck and YMMV.

This review is late and it will be brief. I used to write the reviews like OG does, but I find people just accuse me of being a shill. I tried the new chick Sunny last week, I believe it was a Wednesday.

I went for a short 30min session because no one up to that point had reviewed Sunny.

She takes instructions well. I told her to go straight with the oiling as time was of the essence. She has awesome hands and got me rock hard effortlessly.

Without hesitation her clothes all came off and I will tell you that she gave me very high mileage. On par with the Korean chick Shelley. Yes I blew my load within minutes. If you guys read between the lines, know that Sunny is talented not just with the hands.

Good luck and YMMV.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I wrote a couple of reviews recently and got accused of all sorts of things. Normally this happens when guys, for whatever reason, didn't get the same mileage as you and then the attacks start coming. No wonder why 90% of the reviews on here are written by the same handful of guys. I guess going forward, I'll just write some plain jane vanilla review or none at all...

Btw, very nice review...but it would be nice to get some high level comments on how she looks physically ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™‚

Tuesday line 5 different beautiful girls๐Ÿฅฐ Open 10am - 10:15 pm
905-597-8880

Yasmin: 34DD,slim GFE service

EMMA: Best massage and good looking sexy girl

Apple : Best massage and slim young pretty GFE
โคโคโคโคโค

YUMI : Best massage, from HK&Japanese Superstar Hot 36D

New Pinky from Vietnam mix Taiwan young pretty ,sexy, great service โค

PINKY : around 26 years old Pinky is from Vietnam mix Taiwan, very Sexy , good looking super sweet ,cute tall 165 cm. 36D great shaped body beautiful Bum bum hot ๏ฟผ excellent personality. PINKY is able to perform Soft to medium massage. Personality wise she's kind good English

YUMI from HK&Japanese Superstar very hot 36D Cups natural boobs, and "YUMMY"great services,
good looking in her low 30s, about 158 cm tall. She can pโธrovide RMT style massge, medium to hard , very friendly, very easy going and well. She has lots regulars customers repeat. (high Recommended)โคโคโค๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Good English

Emma is new very elegant girl,polite and easy going . good looking tall 162 cm. 34C Melons , friendly open mind with great shaped body , โ€ŠEmmais a lovely girl easy going ,Her massage from soft to medium hard pressures she can provide back walking, English ok

Yasmin is Beautiful petite nicegirl, shaped body . Great attractive , pretty pink 34C cup on a physically fit frame. Very friendly and outgoing. Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.

Apple: a pretty girl, around 165cm height, slim spinner body, great attitude, funny, provides a wonderful medium to strong massage and sensual, shines on the fun side, easy going as well (Highly Recommended)

great review of Apple๐Ÿ˜˜
Here is my feedback on my regular girl Apple.
Massage skills - closest to RMT level 9.5/10, the chicken wing position is a winner
Appearance - very skinny, fit body, zero tummy, tall, perfectly shaped natural Bs - 9/10
Demeanour - speaks English very well, very friendly, humorous & sarcastic in a good way, great attitude, outgoing personality and not tip hungry 10/10
Mileage - liberal within semi limits, however YMMV as usual for me 9.5/10
Service - very sensual, killer pre flip tease, aims to please, provides GFE - 9/10
Verdict - If you are after an excellent & as close to RMT level massage with an extremely sensual finish by a fit & attractive lady, give Apple a try. You will not be disappointed. She is not tip hungry, but pls do treat her well. She has a good memory and will not forget if you short-change her :) She is my go-to regular lady and never ever left me leaving unhappy.

Nice Review for Emma๐Ÿ˜
Lady boss said Emma. This was my first time seeing her, so no idea. In the room she came. Emma is a tall fair skin MILF, 168 to 170 cm, long legs wearing mini skirts, and underneath more of sports ware garments.It was good and it did release some of muscles tension while enjoying at the same time. Occasionally she gave teases from hand to fingers slide on my private parts. It was inviting. Then, from lower back, mid section to shoulder was much of same approach of massages while being playful with her touches.
Time was quick and with less than 30 minutes I flipped to over to get a full view of her. I did stand up to measure how tall she is.
The teases continued as we lied down. The HE was on the table, but I did pass to take a rain check. I told I'll see her again next week.I'm looking forward on next visit.
FYI, Emma said she works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. @Shrugged, here's you chance, good luck and keep it cool.

Good Review for Pinky ๐Ÿ˜œ
I also saw Pinky , last week, on her first day. My service was definitely different than this other posted review. ๐Ÿ˜‚ She did full nude, and body slide. Touch pussy, only gently suck nipples, and play with tits. I played with her big firm bum, very nice.๐Ÿคฃ She did great hand job. No daty, and shower after appointment in room #6. Pinky knows her way around in room. Pinky told me she can speak 3 languages.
Next appointment, Iโ€™m sure more. ymmv .

Nice Review for Yasmin ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
I was sitting on the table when she knocked and entered the room. The moment she saw me, her eyes brighten up like stars. She smiled and said, It's you. I nodded and opened my arms. She ran into my arms and gave me a big hug. I could feel her 36D breasts pressing against mine.

She started with massaging my back. As always, her massage is good and relaxing. While she was massaging me, I couldn't resist my hands from feeling her silky smooth skin. I started rubbing her legs. Oh, so soft, so smooth, so sexy.

Then came the flip. I wouldn't want to waste that 36D. So I opted for BS. The clothes came off revealing the perfect tear drop shaped breasts with very pink nipples. It's mouth watering. Couldn't have found a better breast than this one. Then she climbed up on top and started sliding. The slide was very sensual. GFE as always. I shot the load of my life. Wow... She is so good. No wonder, wherever she works she is always fully booked.

Attachments

• mmexport1712071028522.jpg
    mmexport1712071028522.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 40
  • mmexport1710254903603.jpg
    mmexport1710254903603.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 43
  • mmexport1711984002434.jpg
    mmexport1711984002434.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Went to visit Yasmin last night.

She said she was tired. So, I massage her instead๐Ÿ˜ . I actually, her skin is so smooth like silk.

On the flip, I got to make that wonderful year dropped shape breasts. So gorgeous. And she moaned a lot. I told her, Jenny is going to wonder what we were doing in the room ๐Ÿ˜…

After I finished massaging her, there were still time for my own fun. I think she has acquired a new technique with her hands. It felt so damn good. It was good in the past, but this... way better. Normally it took me a long time to cum. But not this time. A huge load.

Last edited:
Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I wrote a couple of reviews recently and got accused of all sorts of things. Normally this happens when guys, for whatever reason, didn't get the same mileage as you and then the attacks start coming. No wonder why 90% of the reviews on here are written by the same handful of guys. I guess going forward, I'll just write some plain jane vanilla review or none at all...

Btw, very nice review...but it would be nice to get some high level comments on how she looks physically ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™‚

Gentlemen, I always appreciate your reviews and sharing your experiences (either good or bad), Please continue to do so.

Keep visiting Suko . Making a lots of sense to me! That is why I will give a bonus to someone who do the reviews for suko! What kind of bonus? You guess๐Ÿ˜‹

Last edited:

Good luck and YMMV.

Both of you always share great and on point reviews. Either detailed or cryptic, as a reader one must appreciate and interpret as personal experiences and preferences. Yes, it does not mean it will apply to me as well.
I take that info with me in the room but at the same time I have a mindset of itโ€™s all YMMV.
The outcome of my very own experience is because of what I did inside and not of somebody.
Either I get more or less is mine to celebrate or charge to learning experience that next time I can do better.
I hope you can continue posting reviews, besides Lady Boss said thereโ€™s bonus! Damn, what else would you need to stay motivated on top of seeing the girls.

Both of you always share great and on point reviews. Either detailed or cryptic, as a reader one must appreciate and interpret as personal experiences and preferences. Yes, it does not mean it will apply to me as well.
I take that info with me in the room but at the same time I have a mindset of itโ€™s all YMMV.
The outcome of my very own experience is because of what I did inside and not of somebody.
Either I get more or less is mine to celebrate or charge to learning experience that next time I can do better.
I hope you can continue posting reviews, besides Lady Boss said thereโ€™s bonus! Damn, what else would you need to stay motivated on top of seeing the girls.

You are a smart hobbyist...wish more were like you ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck and YMMV.
Nice review as always. Would be good to describe her looks and body.

Was hoping to know her massage skills too. But you did not have time for that.

Gentlemen, I always appreciate your reviews and sharing your experiences (either good or bad), Please continue to do so.

Keep visiting Suko . Making a lots of sense to me! That is why I will give a bonus to someone who do the reviews for suko! What kind of bonus? You guess๐Ÿ˜‹

Where is my bonus? ๐Ÿ˜

Shoutbox
  1. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  2. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  3. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  4. alram89:
    Mississauga
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  13. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธDAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  18. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! ๐Ÿ’ซTrue Spinner, 1st Day!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 23th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ3 girls every day ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐNew girl today Kittyโค๏ธpetite and sexy skin๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนProfessional table shower body scrub๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and so nice Mia is very good๐Ÿ‘Body slide๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช and deep massage Jenny ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  31. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  32. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  34. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bobo ๐Ÿ˜ A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. dave guhan:
    โค๏ธ ANNA MOON DREAMS โค๏ธ AKA ANGELA/EMILY โค๏ธ AVAIL TODAY โค๏ธ SUNRISE HEALTH โค๏ธ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 โค๏ธ (647) 325-8086 โค๏ธ
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 22th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SENECA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐Ÿ†• SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back